Contradicting Twins Love {EDI...

Door MabelOsagiede

Meet Thelma Logan and Theresa Logan. They are twenty-five years old identical twins with different personalit... Meer

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Fun-filled Chapter
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Epilogue
Dear Readers โค๏ธ
It's Out๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ
Instagram Handle

Chapter 23

270 89 23
Door MabelOsagiede

"Aargh! Get me another coffee" Alex raged.

Thelma gulped and picked the coffee mug. She glanced at the spilt coffee on the floor, sighed and left the office.

It has been a week after the previous drama. Alex had stormed into the office in a foul mood.

The coffee Thelma was about to get would be the third and maybe the first he would drink. All the others were spilt on the floor. Two cleaners had been fired that morning.

Alex kept slamming his fist on the table. His knuckles were already bleeding. Thelma walked in. She held the coffee mug in her trembling hands.

She was filled with fear. She said a short prayer. The one work she was to do, serve him coffee, had became a nightmare.

She passed the mug to him and fixed her gaze on him to know if he would drink it.

Luckily, he sipped but frowned. He threw the mug, smashing it at the wall.

"Just one work!" Alex thundered. "To serve a simple coffee? How is that hard? How? Get out of this office. I don't want to see your face. Leave!". The words stabbed Thelma's heart. She nodded and scurried away.

Thelma sighed as she walked down the hallway. She got to the reception. Evans and Cherry were leaning on the wooden table as they chatted.

"Mr. Roger is furious today" Evans announced.

"Whatever! He is always rude. Not a big news!" Cherry scowled.

*Sincerely, Mr Roger is not always angry. Today is just different. Someone actually stepped on his toes *

Evans smirked at Cherry who nipped on her pink lip absent-mindly.

A short plump lady walked up to them.

"You want to know what we should avoid?" the lady stared at everyone. "Making mistakes! Mr. Roger has fired three cleaners and a staff today. We need to be careful"

She spun on her heels, heading to the elevator at the end of the hallway. She paused and looked over her shoulder. "Especially you, Thelma! He is dangerous when he is angry".  She lowered her voice in a spooky way and added, "Most especially on this day, May 15th. Rumors says that he had a bad experience on this specific date that makes him act like a beast".

Everyone stared, gobsmacked. She had actually brought fear into them. The lady clapped her hands and made her say to the elevator. "Back to business, people" she voiced.

"She is right. He is definitely acting like a beast" Cherry hissed.

"Calm down! He is just in a bad mood! Please don't say that!" Thelma pleaded.

***************************

Theresa pushed Alex's office door and walked in with an air of confidence. "Yeah! You called?" she inquired, swaying her hip in every step she took.

"So this is what you plan to present to our investors?" Alex barked.

"Huh?" Theresa exclaimed.

"How immature and senseless! My eyes are bled when I read this TRASH!" He snorted and waved the files in the air.

That was Theresa's hardwork. She had spent nights gathering a good plan and strategy to encourage investors to pay more.

"How dare you call that trash?" she glared at him.

"I just did and I will do it again. This is trash!" he tore the papers in the file and flung it to Theresa's direction.

"I need a better one in the next three hours or you say goodbye to your job!" he added and sat on his leather chair.

Theresa stomped close to his table. She picked a document and narrowed her eyes at him. His eyes widened. Infuriated, she squeezed the document with her palms.

"I won't tear it. But I can do worse" she said calmly and threw it at his face.

Alex froze for a moment. His fists clenched and his brows knitted. However, Theresa sashayed to the door.

"If someone spoilt your  mood, meet that person rather than pour your anger on innocent people. I haven't forgiven you for what you did to my sister" she snarled, flipped her hair off her shoulder and left.

Alex dashed to the wall at his side. He pressed his forehead on it and used the wall as his punching bag. He slammed his fist with force and a growl left his lip.

Theresa heard loud sounds. She cocked a brow and ran back to the Alex's office.

Her eyes bulged when she saw him punching the wall. "Alex! Stop that!" she yelled, ran and pushed him away from the wall. "Psycho!" she spat.

"Don't touch me!" Alex snapped and pushed her to the ground. He groaned and  stomped off, slammimg the door as he left.

**************************

Everyone made way for Alex. The path was like the divided red sea in  the incident of Moses in the bible. Unfortunately, a middle-aged man stood at the entrance door.

"You are fired!" the blast came from Alex. Everyone gasped, watching his figure depart from the company.

As soon as he was out, the short lady Thelma met before yelled, "I told you! No mistake!"

Thelma sighed and whispered to Evans, "Did you see his knuckles? They were bleeding"

Cherry quirked a eyebrow. A pang of jealous stabbed her as she watched Evans and Thelma talk.

"Guys!" she interrupted and  placed her hand on Evans' shoulder. He was stunned by kept a calm expression. Normally, Cherry was always avoiding body contact.

She shrugged, "What's wrong?"

Thelma smiled.

*I see that someone is jealous. Cherry when will you admit that you like Evans? He is good-looking. Girl, just accept it. That reminds me of that night. Oscar and I were so close to kissing. Yeah, so close until someone decided to show up drunk. Guess who?.............................

............. KELVIN!!!! Kill-joy! *

**************************

Theresa was still in her office. The door swung open and a security guard scurried in. He placed a folded paper on her table, stared around and whispered, "Please read it".
With that said, he ran out of the room.

*What is frightening him? I'm no ghost nor witch! *

She opened the letter, written boldly was Meet me outside now, Wildcat!!!

*Who would send this? *

She read the letter again.

"Wildcat! Don!" she gasped in realization. She whined and snarled.

"I don't want to see that man again. Oh, why me? Why? I hate this!" she hit her head lightly on her desk.

The security guard came in. "Ma'am, he will kill me. Come!" he pleaded as his body shuddered.

Theresa sighed and followed him. They got to the entrance. Theresa saw a huge figure and frowned.

*Time to be tough and rude*

Don smiled and pulled her in for a hug.

"Let go!" she yelled.

Don picked her up bridal style and marched to a car parked at the road. He threw her in and slammed the door shut. Two strong men sat in the car. One got out and made his way to her side. He slipped into the car and locked the door. Theresa sat at the middle of the men. She gulped and sent a wary smile at them. Don got in and ignited the engine. The car roared to live and he drove. She groaned and slumped on the seat. She wished she could strangle him. 

They got to an unknown place. One of the men yanked her out of the car. She slammed her face at Don's broad chest. She whined a little before getting herself tough and ready to deal with Don.

"Wildcat, I missed you" he voiced.

"So?"

"What do you mean?"

"If you missed me, how is that my business?"

He shook his head and smirked. "Well, baby! I wanted us to have lunch at a nice place. See!" he pointed to the nice picnic table.

"Oh! I am so overjoyed!" she said, he voice soaked with sarcasm.

"Come on, Wildcat. I am not generous. I don't do this kind of things for people. You should appreciate my effort!" he said in a husky voice and placed his hand on the small of her back. He left her to the picnic table and settled down.

"Why are you doing this?" Theresa narrowed her brown eyes at him.

"Wrong question!" he stated. "I am to ask why I feel drawn to you. Any spell?" He waggled his brows and chuckled.

*He is acting sweet. That only means danger. Should I sit? Should I eat? I just don't know *

"Now that I am nice, take advantage of it" he smirked and began dishing some food on plastic plates.

"Don, is that food poisoned?" Theresa queried and placed her arms akimbo on her waist.

*I know it is a stupid question. Don't blame me *

"Yeah, I poisoned it!
Wait...I spiced the drink" he glared at her. 

"You did? I'm leaving here" she said and ran away.

"Hey!" he ran after her. Theresa ran like her life depended on it. Sad to say, two hefty men appeared at her front and she froze. They were Don's men.

Don got to them. He nodded at his men and glowered at Theresa. "Don't be naughty!" He picked her up and threw her on his shoulder.   

Theresa struggled. "Help! This is torture," she screamed.

Later, she sat and ate the lunch quietly. As she took each bit of the food, she glared at Don to make him uncomfortable.

After the lunch, he took her hand, entwined his with hers and strolled down the lake in the area.

*Okay! This is awkward. He is acting all emotional. Eww! I can't yell at him. The atmosphere is too weird. It's freaking me out. Help me! *

He turned to Theresa.  "Would you be mine? I promise to change a little if you accept" he said.

"Change a little?" she gulped. She felt the word 'No' choke her.

*Theresa just say no*

"Um... N.. N... N.. News! " she managed to say.

"News?"

"Yeah, can I think about this before I reply?"

"No!" he yelled.

*Rude. Maybe I should say a big No to his face. He deserves that*

"Well, my answer is No!" A smug look graced her face.

"No one tells me no," he blustered.

"I just did"

*Oh, this reminds me of Alex. What's wrong with him? He better gets back himself. I didn't like the way he hurt himself. Not at all*

"Hey!" Don yelled, pulling her from her thought.

"What?"

"You are mine whether you like it or not. Any other man in your life will be killed by me, Don Smith" he beat his chest with his fist and stormed off.

*Okay! Should I be scared or not? Help me, people! Say something! I hope the people around me won't be affected *

   ~~~Author's note~~~

What do you think of this chapter? Did you enjoy it?

Do you like Don and Theresa's relationship?

What do you think made Alex infuriated?

Thanks for reading! Pls VOTE! Love y'all 😘😁❤❤❤❤

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

19.7K 1.3K 51
โฃ You can read the Kindle version for FREE on Amazon Kindle Unlimited โฃ [FEATURED ON WATTPAD'S OFFICIAL NEW ADULT PROFILE @NA ON 13TH JANUARY, 2023] ...
8.4K 954 20
Alex is a newly elected Attorney General with a secret (surprise, he's Gay) and he's trying to figure out how to deal with that while being the succe...
517K 11.2K 37
| ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ๐˜… ๐—™๐—˜๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—— ยท [EDITORS' CHOICE -- NOVEMBER 2020] [ONC 2020 Winner] Two strangers on separate trains, divided by uncaring glass. A bond...
258K 8.4K 43
[Book I of the Heart Series] โI'm sorry Ryan. But I will never love the face of my parents killer.โž โYou can't, or you won't?โž *** Quee...