Blissed Reunion [Alexa Bliss...

De VivaLaOutlaw

Destined to be friends, fate separated the two due to circumstances out of their control, one went to WWE and... Mais

OC details
Christmas Dream
New Year Nightmare
Wrestle Kingdom 14
Home
Contracts and Lunch
The Royal Rumble
The Debut
The Reunion
Disney Night
Parents
Smackdown
UpUpDwnDwn
Girls Day Out
Road to Wrestlemania
When you think everything goes right...
About Time...
Christmas
Princess Down...
From the Shadows...
Elimination Chamber
Hm Interesting...
Wrestlemania (Pt.1)
Wrestlemania (pt.2)
Coming Home...
There's something I want to...
OutLaw vs. Architect
Planning...
The week before...
The Big Day...
Epilogue...

Monday

6K 60 20
De VivaLaOutlaw

*Alarm blaring*

Xander was the first to react to it and turns the alarm off.  He checks the time and sees it's only 8:30am and the resident goddess woke up as well.

Alexa: Ughhh, what time is it?

Xander: Umm, 8:30?

Alexa: Hmm, we got an hour until we have to get ready for whatever we have to do.

At that point Xander couldn't reply back because Lexi yawned, cuddled back to him, and fell asleep again.
He spent the next hour watching Kitchen Nightmares until Lexi woke up.

Alexa: Good morning!

Xander: Good morning! Had a nice sleep?

Alexa: Yeah, had a dream where my childhood best friend debuted yesterday, watched Toy Story 2, and slept over in his hotel room.

Xander: Funny, I had a similar dream.

Alexa: How can I know I'm not dreaming right now?

Xander then pinched her cheek to answer her question.

Alexa: Owww, you know I hated it when you did that.

Xander: You asked if you're dreaming.

Alexa: Whatever, what are you doing today anyways?

Xander: Probably go to the hotel gym, eat, and head to the arena since Hunter wanted to talk about what brand I should debut for. You?

Alexa: I got lunch with Charlotte and then I have to head the arena to talk with Ember and Nia.

Xander: I though you were on RAW?

Alexa: No, I was on RAW the last month to help promote the Women's Rumble through "Moment of Bliss."

Xander: Makes sense.

At that point he stood up and stretched so he can wash up for the day. That caused Lexi to follow suit.

Alexa: So, um, I'll see you at the arena later?

Xander: Most definitely princess.

They hugged goodbye for the time being and got ready for whatever they had planned.

Backstage after RAW

Hunter: So, the plan is to have you debut for the Smackdown brand to help boost the ratings there.

Xander: Sounds good.  What's my match for Friday?

Vince: You'll be interrupting and attacking Corbin's segment at the start of the show and it'll set up the main event.

Xander: I like it!

Hunter: Alright! Now that's settled you can go now and relax until Friday!

Xander shook their hands and left the office to go look for Lexi.

Talent parking lot

Alexa, Ember, Nia, and Ricochet were all hanging out.

Alexa: What's up Trevor?

Ricochet: Hey, What's new with you ladies?

Nia: Nothing much, just a certain 5 foot lady has a special someone in her life again.

Ricochet: You're back with Murphy?

Alexa: What? No, no...we broke it off and agreed to be friends remember?

Ricochet: Nia did say "again" so he was the only logical answer for us.

Everybody did agree with him since he was a special person to her.

Ember: Murphy is not the one we're talking about.

At that point, Buddy Murphy was making his way out of the arena to meet his travel buddy Ricochet.

Murphy: Someone called me?

Ember: No, we were just talking about who's this "special" person that came back to Lexi's life.

Murphy: I know it's not me but I think I know who it might be about.

Ember: You do? Who is it?

Murphy: I don't know his name since she never told me.  But, does it have to do with that special photo in your journal?

Nia: Special photo?

Alexa: Yeah it is, it's a Christmas photo from when I was a kid and he has the same copy.

Murphy: Yeah, she told me about it one night. Apparently it's the last great memory she had with him before he had to move.

Ricochet: So who's the special guy and what did it have it do with that photo?

At that point Xander walked towards them.

Xander: What's up guys and what photo?

Everyone: Hey dude!

Xander: Hey princess.

Alexa: Hey Xandie.

The pair hugged and smiled at each other. They turned to see everyone looking at them with questioning stares.

Xander/Alexa: What?

Everyone: Nothing!

Xander: So what photo y'all were talking about?

Murphy: A Christnas photo from Lexi's childhood and how it's related to this special person that's back in her life.

Xander: By any chance is it her and a chubby Filipino kid surrounded by gifts and awkwardly kissing under a mistletoe?

Murphy: Thats exactly the photo! Wait, how do you know that?

Alexa: Because Xander is the one in the photo...

Everyone: WHAT?!?!?

Murphy: So, you're "him"

Xander: Him?

Murphy: Yea, when Lexi and I were together she talked about her bestest best friend ever.

Xander: Bestest best friend? Is that a real word?

Murphy: Yeah, had the same reaction bud.

Nia: Wait y'all knew each other as kids?

Xander: Yeah, her mom and my mom were best friends and neighbors. Practically grew up together.

Nia: Well, I wish we could continue on this but I have to go and travel to the next live show with Ember.

Murphy: Yeah, me and Rico are heading there too.

Xander: I'm flying back to LA and then fly to Orlando for Smackdown.

Ricochet: Ah, Smackdown...good luck brother

Xander: Thanks Trev!

Everyone went their separate ways, only Alexa and Xander are left.

Alexa: Um hey, instead of flying to LA why don't you stay with me in my house.

Xander: You sure?

Alexa: Yeah, I got a spare room and besides, my parents are stopping by later in the week and it'd be a sweet surprise for them.

Xander: Alright then, let me just call and change my ticket to Orlando.

After Xander changed his flight the two made their way to the airport and flew to Orlando.
Once they landed, Lexi drove them to her house.

Xander: Phewww, this is a nice house.

Alexa: Thanks! And fair warning before we go in the house. The zoo might be excited to see me and pounce on you too.

Xander: Zoo?

At that moment she opened the door and the pair walked in. A short moment later Xander sees three dogs running at her and a pig in hot pursuit.

Xander: Ahhh, that's what you meant.

The pets then turned their attention to the male and Xander in return pet each one and runned Larry Steve's back which he liked.

Alexa: See they like you!

Xander: Yeah they do.

After Lexi fed the zoo she show her best friend his room for the week.

Alexa: Here you go! Sorry if it's too bland.  It's just a spare for any friend to crash on.

Xander: It's no problem princess.

At that point Alexa yawned.

Xander: I guess someone should head to bed.

Alexa: Yeah I should. Good Night Xandie!

Xander: Good night princess!

The two embraced and locked pinkys. Lexi then headed to her room to sleep and Xander changed into his sleepwear.

Xander: I think I've fallen for her...

Alexa: I wonder if he likes me...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

591K 49.1K 24
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
4.7M 295K 107
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.7M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
265K 25.8K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...