Trust Me Or Ruin Me

由 LawyerESH

Xavier King:- 28 years Old business man. CEO of Maxwell & King Co. Multi-billionaire, Sexy, Intelligent, Cock... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
TEASE
REASON BEHIND MY SMILES
MY KNIGHT
SLEEPLESS NIGHTS
WITH A STAR
MISUNDERSTANDINGS
UNDERSTANDINGS
WHO IS SHE?
INTRUDER
DAY OUT
TRUTH UNLEASH
CONFUSED
I'M A BITCH
I FEEL LUCKY
I TRUST HIM
LOSE TO WIN
BITTER REALITY
STRIP
SHOCKER
LISTEN TO ME
WILL FIGHT AGAINST
I'M A LOSER
I CAN'T DO THIS
DETERMINED
RUNNING AND RUINING
A LAST CHANCE
ROALLY RUINED
HE LOVES ME MORE
PUT THE KIBOSH ON
EPILOGUE
New Story?

MAKE ME LOVE MY BODY

14.3K 420 19
由 LawyerESH

ALIANA'S P. OV:-
Aah! I know that look. I'm laid down on the floor with Xavier to introduce him to the fishes. But watching the look he is giving me, I clearly know he is not interested in pleasantries rather than something else.

I feel naked under his intense gaze and the sly smile on his face is adding fuel to the fire.

"Xavier!" I wanted to warn him sternly but my voice gave up my vulnerability.

"Yes? " he ask acting innocent like a child.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask and turn to lay on my back.

He hovered over me swiftly. I gasp at our close proximity. We are looking into each other eyes almost searching for eachothre's soul. I bite my lip nervously. His gaze moved from my eyes to my lips. He bites his own lip and my breathing increases. He licked my slightly parted lips and I'm about to make a moment but he pulls away from me and stands.  A deep frown appears on my face.

"Asshole!" I hiss angrily, clearly frustrated.

He offered his hand for me. I held it roughly, crushing it intentionally and stands up. He grabbed my shirt just where the 2 buttons are open and twisted it in his fist. In an instant, he roughly throws me on bed. I squealed, completely taken off guard.

"What the hell are you up to? " I ask him, shocked of his actions.

"Loving you" he said and took his shirt and pants off and stood only in his boxers.

I become speechless seeing his physice. Freaking 8 abs and firm defined chest. My mouth salivate thinking of licking his sexy body. His shoulders are broad and stiff but his waist is lean but muscular. He is beautiful.
He kiss me hungrily and I kiss him back but he bit my lip.

"Xavier, are you on drugs?" I ask him seriously concerned.

"No" he said confused and dragged me little down by holding my ankle.

"Fuck you! You monster" I shout at my lungs.

"I know, this Queen doesn't wants his King to be gentle" he smirked and jumped on the bed.

"You're insane. I'm not a Devil Queen" I shakes his shoulder to make him realise.

"But I'm a Monster King" he said and hovered over me, balancing his weight on his hands.

"Fuck your ass then" I retort back.

"One more sassy remark and I'm gonna fuck you real hard and rough, till you beg me to stop screaming my name, underneath me. You got that?" he said so seriously that I gulped audibly. I nod.

"Words" he order me.

"Yes" my sound was just above a whisper.

"Good girl" he reply smiling.

He opens my first two buttons, still looking me into eyes, he rubs his thumb over my collarbone. I wince. He tried pulling him back but I stopped him.

"It's just a new tattoo" I said assuring him. He looks down at my collarbone.

I remade my tattoo.  I placed the star on left wings of the eagle and the above star is covered by the letter 'X'.

"I love you" he whispers looking me lovingly and adorably.

There are many emotions swirling in his eyes. Care, passion, affection but love is overpowering all his emotions.

"I love you too" I reply smiling.

He claimed my lips. This felt so different from other kisses we shared. As if we are pouring all our emotions in each other. I roam my fingers in his hair. This kiss is gentle, pure and affectionate. We both smiled in between kiss as in form of understanding. We are sealing our fate and future together.

I feel happy.

He moved from my lips to the tattoo kissing it slightly. He kiss my jaw, then moving to neck. I moan in delightment. His palm squeezes my breast and the other hand starts opening my buttons. I chuckled.

"Care to share?" he ask with a cute frown.

"Well,  even in my wildest fantasy, I never imagined of having sex in my law suit" I reply biting my lips to control my smile. He pull my lips with his own teeth.

"When I'll be done with you tonight, all you're gonna fantasise is about me and my ways" he reply smirking.

"Wicked" I playfully remarked him.

"I clearly told you not a sassy remark. Now be ready for the consequences" saying this he rip my shirt off from my body and my mouth hung open.

Well, that's a turn on.

"Close the lights" I said making him stop abruptly.

"No,  I wanna drink your beauty" he said smiling. I nod unsure and shut my eyes tightly.

"Open your eyes" he said softly but I pressed it more.

"Open your eyes Aliana" he said with authority. It sounds damn sexy at this moment. I flutter my eyes open slowly.

"Now look in my eyes, only" I nod affected of his bossy tone, that's making me hot.

I kept looking in his eyes, his eyes never left mine. I forgot my surrounding and all my stress and worries. I felt captivated of his pearly ocean eyes. Which is full of love and only love. I smiled thinking of our journey from first meeting in the lift to now. Everything we have and all we did and do. One thing is for sure, he is gonna love me unconditionally. The trust, faith and patience he showed me, just to make me happy and comfortable. He kept stressing himself but never repeated his questions.  He is truly a masterpiece. A masterpiece which is only mine and for me to adore, love and care. I'm happy of my decision. I know I risked everything like a love sick puppy but in this moment, I want nothing more than I need him now and forever.

He pulled away still looking in my eyes and I feel hypnotised, still smiling. He lift me up bridal style and made me stand in front of him. He turns me back in front of the wall mirror.

I'm standing completely naked, not a single piece of clothe is on my body. I don't remember when was the last time, I looked myself naked. But this time,  it's different, I'm not ashamed of my body. He grabbed my wrist and made me touch myself from my breast  slowly moving down to all the way to my thighs. This touch feels different, as if I'm touching myself first time.
"You're beautiful. Look yourself from my view. Try standing in my shoes and feel your body" he said in low voice.

My smile broaden listening his words. I looked every inch of my body. My eyes met with blue ones in mirror and I fell in love with him again.

MATURE CONTENT :-
"Let me make love to you and make you feel in love with your body" he whispered behind me.

I nodded smiling happily with confidence.

He made me lay down on bed gently. He joined me too pulling down his boxers but we both are too engrossed in our eyes to mind anything else. He kissed my lips lovingly, slowly the gentle kiss turned into urgency and the air around us become heated. He grabbed my both breasts, knneding and squeezing slightly rough. But I'm enjoying it. He gave me deep throat kiss,  sucking the life out of me. He pulled back and I grasped as much breathe as I can. He sucked my left breast, lightly sinking his teeth around my nipple. His other hand roam down at my navel, he moved his finger around it in round then his knuckles caresses my bottom, slowly moving down. He cupped my vagina, his thumb rubbing it gently. His another finger traced outer lining of my clit.

"You're so wet for me baby" he purred with seduction. I moaned loudly.
He insert his one finger and I gasped in sweet pain.

"You're pussy is fucking tight" he groan and plug his finger in and out.

"Xavier" I moaned. He stopped me from moving, holding my abdomen down by his one hand. He insert his another finger and I screamed in pain and pleasure.

"Fuck" I moan. He increased speed of his fingers, rubbing my clit with his thumb. I clutched the sheets tightly, my body shivered and  I released my first orgasm. He bend my knees and opened my legs wide, he placed his face in between my legs. He looks up, in my eyes and smirked. Without breaking the eye contact, he bend his head down and licked on my clit. He cleaned my cum from his tongue. He bite my pussy slightly and I gasped in surprise, my eyes wide as saucer. He rubbed his tongue on my entrance, moving it in round shape, then he plunged his tongue inside.

"Xavier" I moaned in pleasure.

He grabbed my thighs and opened my legs more widely. He finally breaks the eye contact and pressesd his entire mouth on my vagina. My hand made its way to his hairs, tugging it slightly. He plunged in and out roughly and I cum second time. He cleaned my thighs and pussy, licking my cum.

"Your divine taste turns me on very badly" he groaned and placed himself in between my legs.  My eyes fell on his cock and it's huge. His not so little friend is hard, standing in his full glory, it's thick and big. It's not gonna fit in me or he is gonna tear me out.

"Xavier, it's huge. I can't" I said in horror.

He tsk tsk tsk "I can't control myself after eating your juicy pussy. It's time for pleasuring my throbbing hard cock" he grabbed both my wrist in one hand and placed it above my head.

He rubbed his cock on my entrance, teasing me.

"Fuck me, Xavier!" I reply too horny to care what I'm asking for.

He plunged inside me half way through. I screamed in pain.

"Are you okay?" he asked worried.

"Keep still for a while" he nod and kissed me gently on my forehead and I again I fell hard for him. He kept kissing me all over my face and neck. When my pain resides, I nodded him to move. He inserted his entire member in me and I felt something tear inside me. I screamed in strong pain. Tears pooled up in my eyes. My tears are flowing freely, continuously.

He stilled, shocked, mouth wide open, repeating sorry again and again. He tried to pull away but I stopped him.

"I dare you to move" I warned him still crying.

"You're in pain. I can't see you like this. I'm really sorry" he apologized.
And showered me with kisses and sweet nothings to me. Eventually my tears stopped.

"Move please" he moved inside me slowly and gently. After that, I couldn't control myself anymore. He is torturing me.

"Più veloce per favore" (go faster please) I moaned in pure bliss.

He groaned "Fuck you Aliana" he started thrusting harder and faster.

"sì, per favore, Scoparmi ora" (yes please, fuck me now) I moaned in Italian, knowing very well that it sounds sexy.

Xavier grunt and thrust completely inside me,  then pull back, plunging in roughly, making me scream in pain and pleasure.

"You want me to fuck you?" he ask breathlessly, sounding pained.

"Ora desidero tanto che tu mi sopi" (Oh, I really want you to fuck me now)
I reply back seductively.

"You're so gonna regret your words in morning" saying this, he literally  started fucking me mercilessly and senselessly . I screamed in pain and moaned in pleasure. I feel like I'm high on drugs, feeling light headed and flying in air.

My entire body feels light weighted. I feel pleasure of ecstatic. This feeling is so new and pure bliss. My eyes shut and I felt everything blank and my body feels numb. Black dot appeared in front of my eyes and I felt unconscious.
MATURE CONTENT END
........................................................................
Not everytime sex means kinky,  sometimes it's literally making love to seal their soul together

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

15.7M 463K 43
Isabella Smith, a twenty two year old woman struggling to make it through the evils of the world and surviving through thick and thin to give her sis...
2.2K 208 28
OH MY GOD! There's nothing quite like being trapped with the one man you can't stand .. egotistic, pompous, and brutal. He was the epitome of opulen...
244K 5.2K 35
Twenty-year-old Alica Delaurentis was struggling to make it in the big city of New York. Between college, being a single parent, she never had time t...
1.2M 39.7K 39
She was a beauty to behold. Never stepping out of house, her grandparents provided everything after her tragic past. But what if her past is catching...