Scent Masking

Da Biscuit07

Credits to the creator of the cover: @luv_agustD_ His eyes flicker a deep red. "You're a... Omega?" He asked... Altro

Introduction
New Guy
Projects
Ditching
Heat
What!?
Why Not Me
Getting To Know You
Winter Wolf
Date
Shadows
Rose Blue
Old Friend
The Hunt (Part 1)
Marks
BST
Backround check
Reunion
Home
Rut
A/N
Pizza Rolls
Character Update
Relax
Doctor
Trial
Surprise
Recollection
Concentrate
Talk
Conniving
Heist
Why
Reveal
Final
Extra

The Hunt (Part 2)

4.3K 178 4
Da Biscuit07

Jimin woke up a few hours later, the sun was just starting to rise. He got off the couch rubbed the sleep from his eyes and walked into the kitchen. To his surprise, everybody was already awake and in the dining room. "When did you guys get up?" Jimin asked grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge.

"Not that long ago" Jungkook said through bites of cereal.

Jimin nodded his head walking back to the living room, "Guess we can leave now since everybody's awake."

All of them sighed and followed Jimin out the house. Jin and Namjoon got into their car while the other four got into Jungkook's.

"Jin said that 'The Purple Woods' is the only woods near us." Taehyung announced typing the destination into their navigator.

•_•

When they arrived at the woods they split into pairs: Namjin, Taekook, and Jihope.

Jimin pointed a finger to the densest part of the forest "Me and Hoseok will take that part because it's most likely where a cabin of some sort would be." He looked back at Jin as if he was asking for permission.

"Why do you think that?" Namjoon asked before Jin could.

"Because in most crime shows it's like that" Jimin said.

"You know everything about those shows is made up right?" Jin frowned at Jimin.

Jimin stared at Jin, he knew they were made up but that was beside the point, the point was that that was the first place Jimin could think of, so that's where he's going to look first. There staring contest was cut short when Jimin abruptly grabbed Hoseok's hand, turned on his heels, and took off into the woods.

"Jimin! Wait I wasn't done talking" Jin tried to catch him but Jimin sped up just out of Jin's reach, "Just keep your phone at hand at least, just in case you run into danger." Jin yelled hoping Jimin or Hoseok heard him.

"Since we're picking where we want to search, can we get the woods closest to the lake?" Taehyung asked looking at Jin.

"Sure, just keep your phones on" He said rubbing his temples.

With that Taehyung and Jungkook left, leaving Namjoon and Jin with the most boring part of the woods, the meadow.

Once Jimin thought that they were a great distance away from the others he slowed his pace letting go of Hoseok's hand.

Hoseok was confused, "Why did you suddenly run off like that?"

"Because I know Jin he would have said no because 'it's too dangerous' or 'we're not experienced enough', then he would have probably given us the meadow." Jimin sighed.

"The meadow wouldn't have been as scary" Hoseok mumbled under his breath.

They kept walking deeper into the woods. The trail they were on was getting darker and darker, while for some reason the air got tenser and tenser the further they went down the path.

"I don't have a good feeling about this" Hoseok whispered looking over his shoulder.

"It's going to be fine, we just have to find a cabin or a clue then we can call the rest of them." Jimin paused looking around at the tree trunks. "But if anything does happen you know how to turn into your wolf form right?" Jimin asked looking at Hoseok.

"No my parents only taught me how to use my claws, they said sweet alphas don't get into as many fights as regular alphas do." Hoseok said hurrying to keep up with Jimin's pace.

"Oh... At least you'll be able to defend yourself," Jimin said.

Hoseok was constantly looking over his shoulders, something about this part of the woods didn't sit well with him. It felt like they were being watched and Hoseok didn't like that feeling, it made his skin crawl.

He was about to ask Jimin if he had a feeling they were being watched when his eyes caught a glimpse of a shadow going from one tree to another.

"D-did you see that?" Hoseok asked with a shaky voice.

"See what?" Jimin questioned coming to a halt.

Hoseok lifted a finger and pointed at the direction the shadow went in.

"Are you sure it wasn't a deer or something like that?" Jimin asked still looking at Hoseok.

"Yes I'm sure it was not a deer, deers are not that fast" Hoseok squeaked looking at Jimin, he noticed two red glowing orbs looking in there direction. Hoseok froze all he could do was stare as his body started to tremble.

Jimin followed Hoseok's gaze catching sight of the orbs. He took a step back, "Who are you? Come out!" Jimin yelled trying to hold his ground.

The figure chuckled, "I mean if you insist Jimin." The person said stepping out into the open. The alpha was a tall male. He had long shaggy golden blonde hair, scars that littered his face, and a chiseled jawline. (Just imagine his face).

"How do you know my name?" Jimin asked cautiously.

The man smirked "I have my ways" he said tauntingly. "Also a little omega told me."

It didn't take Jimin long to realize that the man was talking about Yoongi. "Where is he!" Jimin yelled pushing the man making him almost lose his balance, his eyes turning a fiery red.

"Where is who?" The man asked trying to seem all innocent.

"Stop playing games, where the hell is Yoongi" Jimin yelled fiercely.

"Hmm..." The man hummed, "you must've been his mate...." He trailed off.

"Must have?" Jimin asked eyes following the man as he circled around him.

"Yeah, that kid really knows how to ride. Let's just hope Yoongi's on birth control." The guy grinned.

"You mated my mate" Jimin growled.

"Technically I just unmated you guys. Then we took some pictures." He said pulling a stack of photos that had Yoongi doing different poses. He then proceeded to throw the picture into the air, all three of them watching as the small squares filtered to the ground dramatically.

"So you unmated me and Yoongi just to take pictures of him?" Jimin asked crouching over the pictures.

"No, mated omegas make less money." The man said calmly.

"You sold him?" Jimin shouted.

"What did you think I was going to do keep him? Why would I want that ugly ass omega?" The man asked cocking an eyebrow.

Jimin was pushed over the edge with that statement, he tackled the man "What did you say about my mate." Jimin snarled showing his teeth.

With one swift kick, the man managed to get Jimin off of him. "Let's make a deal Jimin." The man said standing up before transforming into his wolf form.

The man's wolf form wasn't that much different from his human form, he still had shaggy long hair but instead of it being blonde it was a dark grey, the scars on his face were less noticeable but half his tail and left ear was missing.

"We can fight wolf vs wolf. You win I'll tell you where your precious mate is, but if I win I get to keep him." He grimaced.

"Jimin wait don't you think we should call Jin, what if this guy kills you?" Hoseok said.

Jimin understood where Hoseok was coming from they knew nothing about this guy, but then again he knew where Jimin's baby was and that's all that mattered.

"It's going to be alright Hoseok" Jimin reassured before transforming into his wolf form.

"A winter wolf" Hoseok gasped.

The man grinned wickedly, "A winter wolf, I thought your kind went extinct years ago. I wonder how much somebody would pay for that fur of yours." He said as they started circling each other.

"You're not getting my fur, and you are not keeping my mate" Jimin barked jumping out at him.

—_—

Hey guys, I honestly don't know where I'm going with this story at this point...
Oh well
I hope you guys were able to figure out that the guy was Daeseok, although Hoseok has heard his name he has never actually seen Daeseok so he wouldn't know what he looked like.

That's all for today
Biscuit out ✌

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

319K 14.1K 89
Jin and Jimin have never had their heats while in fame before. This was because of heat suppressants, tight schedules, and the three alphas in the do...
269K 11K 64
In a world with a genetic hierarchy, some receive the worst of luck. To be powerful or powerless, an alpha or an omega. Yoongi is an anxious omega be...
158K 9.6K 56
My worst enemy. My biggest secret. He found out and now he's courting me. Can I trust him? ⛔️ Top Jungkook ~ Book Contains ~ Angst ~ Sexual Assaul...
231K 10.6K 41
"Will it hurt?" "Yes. But I promise it will get better" Tae is a victim of rape and abuse before Jk, the owner of GM enterprises steps in and buys hi...