City of Few (Seven Deadly Sin...

Door FaithChirdon1859

You grew up in a world that everyone forgot existed, it's located in the middle of the ocean, the place is bo... Meer

Info on (Y/N)
Chapter 2; Land Wishes
Chapter 3; Sunbeam Flower
Chapter 4; Past Vs Present
Chapter 5; Her Exile
Chapter 6; Kings' men
Chapter 7; Legends' Quest Begins
Chapter 8; Flower Spell
Chapter 9: Oceans' Heart
Chapter 10; One Step Closer
Chapter 11; King
Chapter 12; 3/4ths
Chapter 13; Preparation
Chapter 14; The Attack (part 1)
Chapter 15; The Breaking Point (part 2)
Chapter 16; The New Queen
Chapter 17; The Ending.

Chapter 1; Freedom

9.9K 267 35
Door FaithChirdon1859

I hid behind a small stand, a guard swam passed me. I watched them all swim by, so I pushed the water behind me, propelling my body to the right. I held my bag tightly to my waist, I swerve my way through a crowd. I looks behind me, smirking. 'Yes!' I think as I suddenly hit someone, the latch of my bag opens as seaweed wrapped Swordfish. I shake my head, and level myself out. My eyes are meet another's, a boy with green markings and silver eyes swam over and grabbed my food. "Sorry, Miss." he holds the swordfish to me, I take it from him.
"It's fine, well... bye!" I said moving the water to send me forward again.

I smile and stop in front of a statue of a beautiful woman, I bow my head in respect and swim up to the surface. I break the surface, I cough a little, my lungs filtering the water out. I hoist myself up onto the pavement, I open my bag and smile. My feet sat in the in the water swinging gently, the fish sat in my lap. I stared at the sunsetting over the horizon, I brought the fish my mouth, eating it. Jumble flew over landing on my shoulder, I smile gently. I finish eating standing, I walk up a staircase carefully.

I go onto a roof, where a small garden grew. I walked over to a tree, I gently touch the bark. "Hey, Jumble, is the real world... magical?" He tweeted back, flying onto a branch. I sighed and sat down on the ground, "I wonder if it's really like what the writings say? Different races' co-living together." I close my eyes and lean my head against the tree, my clothes clung to my wet skin. "Maybe if I went there I could start over, you know, with a clean slate." I say my eyes opening again, staring up into the trees' branches. "See more land animals, try new foods, meet new cultures."

I eventually left that spot, I climbed down into my room, with was what I assumed was a child's before abandoned. I sit down on the cot, I stretched my arms yawning. The moon shimmering on the ocean, through my window. I laid my head down on a my arm, yawning. Jumble flew in, perching on my window frame, he slowly fell asleep as well.

...Timeskip...

I wake up to loud yelling, I rub my eyes. I look out the window seeing guards of Gallai, my heart sunk. "N-no..." I panic grabbing my bag, I stuff my extra clothes in it. All the crimes I've committed race through my head, I snatch up some seeds. "Jumble, shoulder." I command at him, he flew over landing. I had the advantage to them this time, they weren't used to the level of gravity or breathing normal air and not filtering it through the water particles. I climbed up on the roof, my bag bouncing as a moved quickly. I leap towards the water, the water formed under my feet and gave me somewhere to stand.

"STOP! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR—" the water created a dome pulling me under, I sat in the center with Jumble still on my shoulder. I looked around, and directed it to just go straight. 'Land can't be that far can it? Well, there is no turning back now, I'll probably be hung back home.' I felt a shiver run up my spine at the thought.

The first chapter is short BUT they will not
all be this short! I can promise you that.
~Love, Faith

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

113 1 20
If you aren't careful and you noclip out of reality within the wrong areas of nature, you'll end up on an island, otherwise known as Kipoiwa. On thi...
81K 6.1K 45
One mistake changes Hannah's life forever, exiling her from her realm and isolating her from the man who loves her. Now, Hannah must find a way to re...
699 86 35
Hi my name is Waverley Ocean Bay. And me and my dad are moving to a new town, Yay! Note the sarcasm! Anyway I love swimming. And I don't know my m...
2.5K 247 31
Having a tail makes me different from humans. Being the princess' doppelganger makes me different from others of my kind. I'm kept hidden away, livin...