× KILLER || TXT ×

By MARYHOESEOK

In which a girl kills to save herself but gets dragged into a game.💀🔪 started : 07/06/2019 ended : 31/12/20... More

CHARACTERS
Prolog
unu
doi
trei
patru
cinci
șase
șapte
opt
nouă
zece
unspreceze
doispreceze
treispreceze
paispreceze
cincisprezece
șaisprezece
șaptesprezece
nouăsprezece
douăzeci
douăzeci și unu
douăzeci și două
douăzeci și trei
douăzeci și patru
douăzeci și cinci
douăzeci și șase
douăzeci și șapte
douăzeci și opt
douăzeci și nouă
treizeci
Epilogue
Author's note + Q&A

optsprezece

719 55 14
By MARYHOESEOK

Yuna POV

When I heard the familiar voice tears started to fall again off my eyes, while I saw a boy running towards me. The blonde guy fastly hugged me and the syringe I hid pressed against my body.

"Renjun, everything is alright." I calmly said.

"Nothing is alright, these idiots kidnapped you! Finally you're back with us." He slung his arm around my waist.

I suddenly felt uncomfortable under his touch but I tried to remain calm.

"I will call the others to cheer your home coming." We fastly walked closer to the mansion.

My body felt stiff when I got closer to the mansion, since I never walked into there after the death of my father.

Renjun opened the woodened door and I looked back where the car of Taehyun should have stayed but it was gone. I hope Taehyun hid well.

It was warm and cosy inside and the familiar smell made me think of my kid days. I still knew where everything was and I searched for a room where they could have put Beomgyu in.

"Is Jungwoo also here?" I asked.

Renjun looked at me and slowly nodded his head.

"Don't you think we should eat before? It's already getting dark outside." I stopped walking when I saw the blood on the ground.

"What happened here?"

His eyes widened and sweat started to form on his forehead.

"Jeno, didn't I tell you to clean your mess?" Renjun yelled without a warning.

Jeno sprinted towards us and when he saw me he also hugged me.

"Oh my god we were so worried!" The male fastly let go off me.

His eyes went down my body and then he noticed that something was off.

"Why do you wear a fighting suit?" He raised an eyebrow.

I looked at him and then at Renjun.

"I'm not here to talk to you, I would love to but I don't have any time for this. I guess Jungwoo is upstairs in dad's office?" I said without any emotions.

The tears inside me were dried up and I was ready for revenge.

"You can't go Yuna, he won't be happy to see you and you know how mad he can get." Renjun carefully said.

The blonde tried to get my wrist but I slapped his hand away.

"I don't care at all, he's my brother, and he would never hurt me."

Their eyes widened and they suddenly nodded. I could see in my canthus that a boy was nearing from the right side so I ducked and started to run left.

"Stop that Yuna, we are your family!" Haechan yelled.

I ran to the stairs and heard that all three of them chased behind me. I searched for my gun but I couldn't find it. Renjun must have taken it when he hugged me.

I should pay more attention.

My knee still hurt a bit but the painkiller lessened it so I could concentrate on running. At the top of the stairs I ran right straight to the bureau of Jungwoo.

"Please, stay with us, what's wrong?" Renjun now yelled.

My hear t ached when I heard him pleading.

I wish everything of this would be over, but it seemed like it won't have an end in the next time.

Working against my own family hurt me but in the short time I know TXT they became like my second family.

Maybe it was time to think of a new plan.

I opened the door from the office and I saw Jungwoo sitting on his chair like he was waiting for me. A smirk was plastered on his face when he saw me.

"Oh my little sister is here or should I say the murder?" He laughed.

The male I now saw was not my brother; this was an alternative of him.

The other three boys stopped behind me, they grabbed my arms but I pulled away and turned around.

"This is a matter between my brother and I. Mind your own business now, but prepare yourself I need some things of you." I said and closed the door in front of their noses.

I got closer to him and sat down on the chair. The desk was between us but it felt like a whole brick would stand there.

"What a nice surprise seeing you here, why are you here?" His voice was sweet.

The bad feeling inside my upper body grew and I only could stare at him.

"Jungwoo, we need to talk about the evening when everything turned out wrong." I finally said.

"You mean the night when you murdered my father?" He raised his brow.

"I didn't murder him! He wanted to rape me and I just didn't know another way to help me!" I hit the table.

"No need to get violent again, good that Renjun already took your gun." He laughed again.

I felt hot and somehow depressed when he said that.

"Jungwoo I know that you're mad-"I started.

"I'm not mad, actually I'm quite thankful that you got rid of him, the fatass didn't take good care of the company." He rolled his eyes.

My breathing stopped for a second.

"Then why did you say those things?" I stuttered.

"I wouldn't have got this position if I would have said thanks to you. Also you would rule the empire now, not me." Jungwoo calmly said.

This was the time everything clicked.

"You won't give me my position right?" I said while standing up.

"You're right little sister, your chance is over." The male also stood up and leaned over.

I turned around and walked to the door.

"Don't you dare to think that I will let you taking over my position, you know you shouldn't mess with me." I said.

"I wish you good luck; take your little boy with you, Jeno hit him too hard. I hope Jeno won't end like Wendy, I heard you were a bit dramatic." How can he laugh all the time?

"Just showed who the boss is, nobody betrays me without taking consequences." My voice was as cold as ever.

"Might the best one win." We both said at the same time.

Walking out the door I saw millennium eaves dropping and I only rolled my eyes.

"On which side will you be?" All of them were frozen.

Now it was my time to laugh and I only shook my head. I walked pass them towards the stairs. Renjun again ran behind me stopped me.

"We work for the Kim family and you're not part of it anymore, you know the rules." He looked down.

"I am the last Kim after my mother and she can't rule you. I thought we're like a family but it seems like I misunderstood. At least I now know what family means." It was like a slap into his face.

All of them said my name but I rushed down the stairs.

I opened random doors to find Beomgyu and I found him in the third room on the right side. He still was without conscience. I softly tapped his face and he eventually woke up.

"Yuna, where am I?" He sounded weak.

"I will explain later, for now we need to get home." I helped him up and the syringe again pressed against my body.

I walked out of the room and now it was Haechan trying to stop me.

"Yuna come on, don't join the wrong side, just take the second place behind Jungwoo and everything will be fine." He pleaded.

"My head hurts." Beomgyu groaned.

His walking was slow and he supported himself on me. Haechan stood in our way and I rolled my eyes and told him to go away.

He didn't move and I grabbed the first thing I got.

The gun of Beomgyu.

"Out of my sight now!" I yelled.

I pointed the P1 on him. He pulled his hands up and moved to the side. All of this hurt me but I couldn't stop it now.

Never ever would I be the second.

Reaching the door I saw Taehyun standing in front of it. I gladly smiled and he immediately took Beomgyu into his arms. He walked further to the car while I stood there still holding the gun up.

"What did they do to you?" Jaemin asked.

"Nothing, they just showed me what a real family is." I answered.

"Also Renjun, I would like to have my gun back. I really like it by now." I winked.

Walking in front of me he gave me gun but in this second Jeno tried to pack me but I again was faster and shot next to his feet.

"If you will ever do this again I won't miss my target."

His eyes were full of shock and he walked back.

When I got out of the door I looked back and this was the second I knew I started a new life, everything will change.

Change your ways.

I think I fixed my laptop? Haha how was your week?
°JK°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 328 10
This is a fully mature story.... 🔞🤤 Read at your own risk...
6.6K 191 17
With close minded parents who don't accept her she begins to loose acceptence of herself.
30.3K 505 24
this a Sanji x Zoro, if ya Don't like then leave!
108K 3.5K 25
Soobin is a famous guy who fell in love to a ordinary girl what will happen to their love story? will they survive? Will she survive?