Little Shop of Horrors Hollyw...

Por MakenzieKate21

The script for the 2020 production of Little Shop of Horrors at the Hollywood Bowl. Mais

Prologue

Little Shop of Horrors

34 0 0
Por MakenzieKate21

Crystal, Ronette, and Chiffon: (sung) Little shop, little shop of horrors! Little shop, little shop of terror! Call a cop! Little shop of horrors! No! Oh-oh oh no! Little shop, little shop of horrors! Bop sha bop! Little shop of terror! Watch em drop! Little shop of horrors! No! Oh-oh oh no!
Chiffon: (sung) Shing a ling! What a creepy thing to be happening!
Crystal: Look out!
Ronette: Look out!
Chiffon: Look out!
Crystal, Ronette, and Chiffon: Look out! (They gasp)
Chiffon: (sung) Shang a lang! Feel the sturm and drang in the air!
Crystal, Ronette, and Chiffon: (sung) Yeah-ee-yeah-ee-yeah!
Chiffon: (sung) Sha la la la! Stop right where you are! Don't you move a thing!
Ronette: (sung) You better!
Crystal, Ronette, and Chiffon: (sung) You better! I'm telling you you better! Tell your mama something's gonna get her! She better, everybody better beware! (The curtains open to reveal Mr. Mushnik working in his floristry.)
Ronette: (sung) Come-a-come-a-come-a!
Crystal, Ronette, and Chiffon: (sung) Little shop, little shop of horrors! Bop sha bop! You'll never stop the terror! Little shop, little shop of horrors! No-oh-oh oh no-oh-oh oh no oh-oh oh no!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

117K 5.8K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
650K 39.8K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
294K 27.5K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...