You Can't Shift? (BoyxBoy) (C...

De Paragoina

(Book 1 of the Mystery Shifters Series) Warning, this book is messy as hell! Be advised. BxB Fooling the whol... Mais

Character info
Chapter 1 - Division
Chapter 2 - Mate
Chapter 3 - Date
Chapter 4 - Fight
Chapter 5 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 6 - Water
Chapter 7 - Catastrophe
Chapter 8 - Unusual
Chapter 9 - Heat
Chapter 11 - My Turn
Chapter 12 - Own Me
Chapter 13 - Friends?
Chapter 14 - Sick
Epilogue

Chapter 10 - Caught

4.9K 216 277
De Paragoina

UNEDITED AND VERY UGLY  3 AM WRITING, BE WARNED

Miles POV 🏳

"Stop being stupid Miles get the blueberry jelly" My Shift needs the shut up. "Last time I checked I was a sleep for a couple of years, the least you could do is get blueberry jelly" I groan, we're in the grocery store getting food and I'm arguing with my shift on which jelly to get. 'But I want strawberry jelly!' I whined. "Don't make me put images of naked Jaden in here, I know your weakness bitch" I'm being threatened in my own body, great.

'No! That's fine! I'll get blueberry, you fucking psycho' He chuffs happily 'Hold up, why the hell are you chuffing? You're not a tiger?" He starts giggling "I'm trying to imagine what a certain tiger shifter sounds like getting his dick rode by a certain mystery shifter" kill me, I can't get a break from horny ass people and my own shifter apparently. 'Shut up! All you think about is sex!'

"With a mate like Jaden and a shifter like Isla who wouldn't?" Ughh, God give me a break. 'Also I feel like shifting, you better run to the woods or I'm exploding out of you" I freeze 'What?! No! You can't, why would you do that?!' I yelled "Either you tell the world you can shift or I will, make a choice. This whole idea that everyone will hate you has to stop. Am I really that bad as Shift?" I can't call or text anyone, I'm the only person who knows the truth. "So yeah, I'm shifting whether you like it or not" I tried arguing but he blocked me out, what an ass!

Buying all the things I needed for the grocery store, I quickly drive towards the forest, I haven't shifted in years.

Parking on the side of the road I sprint inside the dense foliage and remove my clothes. As soon as the process begins, the pain hits me and I suppress my screams of pain. 'IT HURTS!' I cry out "Calm down you big baby, it's cause I got bigger, much bigger" The pain increases and I collapse on all fours. I felt the cracking of my bones as they shape themselves into my shift, expanding and restricting to fit the size they need to. When the process was done, I felt weird.

We stayed like that for 70 minutes, it felt great being in my shift actually, I took dips in the nearby lake and just hung out with my Shift, okay that sounded weird but you get the idea. Shifting back wasn't nearly as painful. I change back into my clothes "Ahh, that felt good" I sigh in comfort.

*Clap

*Clap

*Clap

"Well well well, it seems our defenseless no shift isn't so defenseless after all?" Pasco spat. My head snaps behind me, shit.

"Why a-are you here Pasco?" I asked nervously. "Me? Oh, I was just taking a stroll, but this is way more exciting, no?" shoving me and I fall on my butt, I scoot back till my back hits a tree. He walks towards me at a slow and menacing pace. "You knows it'd be such a shame if your precious mate found out?" He mocked. All the color drains from my face as the words settle in.

"Please, don't tell him!" I begged, he spits on me. "Retched, I should of been mated to him! Not you! Now I'll show him who he should really be going after" he pulls a video of me shifting back. No, he can't find out, "P-please! D-don't show him" I whimpered out.

"Oh it's gonna be great! How about this? I'll be honest, I still don't really know what your shift is since you were in the human stages by the time I got here, but it won't matter. Jaden will leave you and go with me when he finds out how much of a fucking liar you are!" He spat.

"You're crazy!" I yell, his eyes bore into my soul, "Me?! Crazy?! Why you!" He grabs me and pulls me up by my arms, dragging me. "Miles! He's getting awfully close to that cliff!" He threw me at the edge, falling on my knees and hands. "How about I push you off, no one will know what happened and I get Jaden! Isn't that great?! The best part? Your death. " He laughs maniacally, he's fucking lost it.

"Why are you doing this! I cried out. "Why?! I've been in love with Jaden for years! I never had the courage to talk to him so I pretended to be an asshole, my plan was; senior year I'd change and he'd see that a-and fall in love with me! But than! You come along and ruin my entire fucking plan! I'll teach you not to fuck with me you bitch!"

He punches me in the gut, crying out I collapse on the edge of the cliff that leads straight into the water.
"When I'm done with you, nothing will stop us from loving each other" He screamed out, Jaden please help me. "HELP! HES TRYING K-" He slams a rock onto my head and I black out.

Jaden POV 🏴

Somethings wrong.

Ever since what happened during the rogue situation, I've just been getting this feeling that something big is about to happen.

I was currently in my group of friends "Guys, I think Miles is in trouble" everyone takes action immediately. Madeline's eyebrows furrow "I'll check the tracker on his phone" she said worriedly. "I'll call him" Brenden said, "I'll text" Ty added. "Let me look for his scent" Singer chimed. "Raymund, come with me" I said sternly he nods and gets up. I pull out my phone and text my Parents this gut feeling I'm experiencing.

Once we enter the car Madeline speaks "He's near Pasada Lake, it's a 5 minute drive" she answered, we all nod. "He's not responding to my calls" Brenden said anxiously, "Or my texts" Miles please let this be a false alarm.

Five minutes later we arrive, there were two other cars already, one was my parents and the other Miles parents. "Kids! What's wrong?! You said Miles might be in danger?" My dad said worriedly. "I don't know, we were just hanging out and than I felt this sharp pain into my gut and I knew something was up, I can just feel it Madeline said he should be around here"

"Singer shift and look for Miles' sent" I commanded, he nods bbefore hiding behind a tree to change and shifts. His nose immediately picks ups trail and he jogs toward that direction. "Come one! We have to find him!" His mother said. After 30 minutes of sniffing and following we find a clearing.

"I-Is that Pasco!" I said angrily, he's playing with Miles unconscious body! "What does he see in you Miles, nothing" he than slaps his face, his limp body absorbing the impact as he laid still. He proceeds to fondle and cup my baby's groin "Hmm, not that inpressive I feel" He's defiling his body! He than stands up and shoves his crotch in Beans hands, rubbing it all over "This! This is what Jaden wants! Not you you bitch!" He slaps his face harder and Miles' body limply responds by moving numbly, I was ready to snap.

Than I notice the blood dripping on the side of his head and I lost it.

"PASCO!" I roared out from the bushes, his head whips to me and his eyes widen "Why are you all here?!" We move closer "Stay back! One wrong move and he drops of this cliff and into that water!" He spat. Miles was slowly beginning to regain consciousness as this was unfolding. "Jaden? Jaden! Please help me! Pascos fucking crazy!" He screamed out. "Don't listen to him baby! Did you know he can shift? Huh! Your mates a fucking lier! Look!" He shoves the video of Miles shifting in my face.

"See! I told you! Now you can reject him and we can be mates! We can have 3 kids! Names Jenny, Milo, and Sted!" He said psychotically. "I even told those rogues to get here! I'm sorry they didn't kill Miles! But I'm gonna do it so we can be together!" He pleaded

"Is this bitch stupid" Isla said plainly.

He was slowly losing it. "No" his smiles vanishes and his eyes widen "What" he said quietly. "I said no" I repeated. His face scrunches up into anger "I-I love you! A-and you don't love me back! I spent my entire life trying get your attention! And you leave me for him! Fuck you for picking trash over me, Fuck all of you!" He turns and looks at Miles "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" He screamed, shoving Miles off the cliff.

I heard his screams before a splash hits.

silence.

"MILES!" I cried out.

I lunge at Pasco, "You! You did t-" I heard splashing at the bottom. I immediately shoved Pasco and looked at the edge of the cliff, "It's actually not that far down. It's kinda fun actually" Miles was laughing and splashing around, if you ignore the giant wound on the side of his head he looks perfectly find.

I heard Pasco scream "Why can't just fucking die, Bitch!"  he dives off the cliff before any of us could catch him and lands on Miles. Soon enough they were both under the water. "Pascos a Gharial shifter, if he shifts he's gonna kills Miles!" Singer warned. "What can we do?! None of us are aquatic shifters!" I commented Raymunds raises his hand "Crocodile buddy" we smile. We didn't wanna risk Raymund jumping off the cliff so we took a shallower route and went towards the beach side of the lake.

Before Raymund could even change the Gharial comes running out of the lake, avoiding whatever was chasing him. Out of nowhere a 5 (4.5 metric tons) ton 18 foot (5.5 meters) long Hippopotamus comes trudging out and snaps it jaws around Pasco, lifting him straight up in the air

Miles' Shift (Pretend that's a Gharial, which is even smaller than the crocodile)

Pasco snaps and hissess before my baby's jaws begins clamping down, I heard cracking of bone as he tried to squirm his way out. He begins shifting back and falls out of his mouth, screaming in pain.

"YOU WIN! PLEASE!" He cried out, Miles didn't stop and tore Pascos body to shreds, he screamed and kicked at Miles but he didn't budge. Once he finished, Pasco was screaming in agony, I don't blame him, Miles mutilated his body beyond recognition.

"Kittens?" Isla chirped at me. 'Isla, Miles just mutilated someone and you care about kittens?' I deadpanned. "Hey! Now that we know he's a shifter, maybe we can have kids" I roll my eyes.

When Miles shifts back he looks at a screaming Pasco, not realizing we're all there watching him. "Bean?" I asked cautiously. His head snaps to me "No, no, no you saw! My shift just took control! I-I have to go!" He grabs his clothes, not even bothering to change and sprints into the woods.

____________

Bam

Bam

Shift is a Hippo, full circle with my strange obsession with baby hippos 🦛

SO CUTE!

Comment your thoughts on the chapter and his shift!

Vote!

Bai ❤️❤️❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

159K 5.7K 27
I had been waiting for over 200 years. I wanted the one thing everyone got, but not everyone kept. I would keep it though. It would never leave my si...
971K 39.5K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
531K 33.7K 32
Adam is a Neet. He never leaves his apartment unless he absolutely has to. He holes himself up, only giving attention to his comics and cartoons. How...
129K 6.1K 8
Lorenzo never expected to be looking for a new pack. But when his Alpha's behavior pushes him out, he finds himself fighting in the tournament to sho...