Bnha react to AUs

Von Idiotwhotalkstoomuch

Author-San decides to kidnap bnha characters to watch AUs with her. Viewers: Class 1-A (minus Midoriya) Neito... Mehr

Kidnapping
Hamilton
My R
Hamilton (Part 2)
Future Pro Heroes
Other Side
Nomu
Stronger than you
Calla Draws
Hamilton (Part 3)
Requests(Not a chapter sorry)
Drug Interview
Ready as I'll ever be
Love and Support
The one thing
Miss wanna die
Lost one's weeping
Hamilton (Part 1.5)
Hamilton (part 4)
Hamilton (part 5)
Hamilton (part 6)
Random stories
Future Pro Heroes (part 2)
Hamilton (part 7)
I have questions
Hamilton (Theodosia's story part 1)
Villain Deku (part 3)
Hamilton(Theodosia's story part 2)
Possesive Todoroki
Villain Deku and Todoroki(part 4)
Steven Universe - BD debut
Author's note
Possesive Todoroki (part 2)
1980's au
Heathers (part 2)
Heathers (part 3)
Heathers (part 4)
Heathers (part 5)
Heathers (part 6)
Six the musical
Six the musical (part 2)
Six the musical (part 4)

Villain Deku (part 2)

27K 344 776
Von Idiotwhotalkstoomuch

Requests are closed please stop

Okay I'm so very sorry to you guys but I will not do any requests.

I always just find myself getting stressed over requests so I won't do them anymore.

If you're request gets done that's most likely because I wanted to actually do that before already.

I'm sorry if I disappointed some of y'all.

Also I have a question to you guys.

Is it okay if I do Hamilton(I KNOW SAID I WOULD STOP IM SORRY I JUST GOT INTO IT NOW) but with this cast.

Alexander Hamilton - Katsuki Bakugou
Aaron Burr - Shouto Todoroki
John Laurens - Denki Kaminari
Lafayette(What's his full name??) - Yuga Aoyama
Hercules Mulligan - Rikido Satou
Elizabeth Schuyler - Eijirou Kirishima
Angelica Schuyler - Mina Ashido
Peggy Schuyler - Toru Hagakure
Theodosia Bartow - Izuku Midoriya
Feel free to adjust any of the roles except for Tododeku and Kiribaku.

I don't even know why I want to do this but I have a huge urge to do "The Story of Tonight reprise", "Wait for it", "Dear Theodosia" And "Dear Theodosia reprise"

Another thing is that I'm cancelling the original Villain Tododeku I made in favor of this one because the last one generally sucked.

Thank you for hopefully understanding. Onto the chapter. Bear in mind for my bad writing because I couldn't find a song to fit with the plot idea and sorry for taking so long to update.

"Are you okay Inko?" Mitsuki asked as Inko regained consciousness.

"I'm fine..." she answered pale.

"Sup y'all" Ryoba said as she appeared with the other two.

"What world is this?" All Might asked.

"It's a continuation of the last one" Author said.

Everyone paled

"We're sorry we said a new world but we just didnt know what to show" Aiko said.

"Who was the stranger Author-san that came by earlier and just hugged me before leaving?" Tokoyami asked.

"Nothing for you to overthink about" Author answered.

"Let's watch" Aizawa said as he made a silent oath to keep Izuku on the side of the heroes no matter what.

"Before That Inko I'm afraid we're not letting you watch" Ryoba said.

Inko stared at the three.

"It's not good for your health frankly" Aiko said. "Come on you can go play with Eri and Kouta and we'll give you some magazines and movies."

Inko nodded as she was teleported away and the world started.

All Might slumped on the rope as blood trickled down his forehead and Izuku stood behind him his expression cold and dark.

People were crying because All Might was DEAD AND AT THE HANDS OF IZUKU MIDORIYA, THE BOY WHO ADMIRED HIM SO MUCH!

"To all of you watching...."

Izuku stared at the camera.

"Is he gonna give some sort of speech on his ideals?" Shinsou asked.

"How do you feel?"

The screen showed the people some crying, some just horrified and some both as All Might's murderer spoke to them.

"Horrible" all of the students said.

"He's probably curious to how Japan took All Might's death since he was the Symbol of Peace, The Pillar of Hope and many more" Nezu said. "I cant tell if he's just mocking them since he knows how important All Might is or is genuinely curious."

"Spoilers" Author said.

"Around what time does this happen by the way?" All Might asked.

"After the final exams of the students" Aiko answered.

Iida tensed up remembering his foolish actions during his internship and the three multiverse girls noticed.

"Apologies Iida But there was nothing we could do" Ryoba thought.

"Scared? Horrified? Confused?"

Izuku asked his expression changing to a curious and smiling one.

"Why?"

"So he's curious" Nezu said putting his cup of tea down and resting his head on his paw, pressing his right cheek to his hand.

"Is Midoriya really so far gone to kill All Might in such a public way then asking why they're horrified?" Shouji said.

"Yes his opinions on heroes heavily changed after the All Might incident" Aiko said.

All Might received numerous glares.

"Because he's a pro hero?"

Izuou started to move around the room not caring that All Might's blood was pooling on the ground.

"How far did your mental health go Young Midoriya?" All Might thought as he clenched his fist.

"Oh wait"

"What did he just realize?" Yaoyorozu asked.

Izuku went over to the pool of blood and bent down as he wiped his finger on it and stared at All Might's blood placed on his finger tip.

"Now Midoriya's Just torturing the viewers" Tetsutetsu said.

"Or he could be showing that he really died" Mina said. "Even if broadcasted live some people possibly could've still had hope of him being alive and that the blood was edited in."

"Now that's just ridiculous" Author said.

"It's because he's your precious Symbol of Peace."

His eyes didn't move away from the blood.

"It's true that showboats like All Might can actually attract villains" Aizawa said. "However All Might did manage to keep the small time villains away but in the process attracted the more big time ones."

"I mean Stain believed All Might was the only true hero so his goal was to kill all other pro heroes" Ryoba said.

"He's a psycho" Nezu said.

"None of you can imagine a world without him."

He stood up but his eyes didn't move away from the blood on his finger.

"That's true honestly...." Mina said.

"Yeah even in his weakened state he's still to many people" Kaminari said. "The Symbol of Peace and number one hero."

"That's true" Endeavor said. "People still tend to call me the number two pro hero because they were so used to it that way."

"You don't deserve the title anyway..." Natsuo thought clenching his fist.

Fuyumi and Rei looked at Natsuo worriedly as his anger for their/his father still hadn't ceased.

"Why is that?"

He tilted his head slightly as his eyes still didn't leave the blood on his finger.

"He's really focused on the blood" Midnight said.

"He probably finds it better than talking to a corpse" Cementoss responded.

"Fair" Midnight said.

"He's just a regular person"

"Yeah a lot of people believe that I can save everybody but in the end I'm still human" All Might said.

"It's hard when you presented yourself as an unstoppable force to them" Present Mic pointed out.

"What impressed you all so much?"

"He just seemed unstoppable you know?" Hagakure said.

A lot of people if not everybody agreed.

"His ability to fight crime? His media presence? Or maybe even his quirk?"

He placed his thumb on the blocked finger spreading to the other one and he continued to stare at it.

"It's the first one" Endeavor said.

"Yeah he managed to keep the crime rate at 6% with his presence alone" Nezu said.

"Which just confuses me"

He looked at the camera now with his dull green eyes.

"What does he mean?" Kendo asked.

"If it's his ability to stop crime"

He walked around the room, not looking at All Might's corpse.

"You should be looking at Endeavor."

"What?" Everyone asked.

"What does he mean by that?" Fuyumi asked.

"He has the highest number of solved cases."

"Really?" Mina asked.

"Yes he does" Rei answered.

"Must have been a tough marriage with Endeavor always so busy and his life constantly endangered" Hagakure said.

"Ummmmm" Rei responded, nervous swear running down her head. "Yes I suppose."

"Oh if only they knew" Shouto and Natsuo thought.

"Media presence I guess is something but eh."

He threw his arms to the side.

"I don't see the hype."

"That's why underground pro heroes like me exist" Aizawa said. "We hate the media."

"They tend to get annoying especially when they demand personal information" Endeavor Agreed.

"You guys have pros like Uwabami and Captain Celebrity."

"Excuse me what?" Everyone asked hearing the name "Captain Celebrity."

"That's a horrible name" Midnight said.

"I hate that guy" Aizawa said annoyed.

Yaoyorozu was visibly embarrassed remembering her internship with Uwabami.

"Oh I remember her" Kendo said. "Huge mistake, never going with her again."

"Why is that?" Mina asked.

"We were basically her roadies for a big part of it then when we finally went on patrol she got swarmed by fans and got nothing done" Kendo answered.

"How irrational" Aizawa said.

"His quirk....."

Izuku's back was turned from the camera.

"Does he know there?" All Might wondered. "Impossible I didn't choose him there so he can't have known. What a dark path Young Midoriya would take if I never chose him."

"You know you never told us what your quirk really was All Might" Kirishima said.

"Huh?" All Might asked.

"All we know is that it's some form of strength enhancement and very similar to Izuku's" Shouto said.

"Not a topic to dwell on now" Aiko said.

Izuku lifted his arms and looked at them his back still turned away from the camera.

"Some form of strength enhancement."

"Once again very similar to Izuku's" Shouto said.

"Give up Shouto it's not true" Ryoba said.

Shouto shrugged as he kept his notebook hidden.

"A shame"

"What does he mean by that?" Shinsou asked.

"Maybe I could've studied it."

"Wait WHAT" the students and some others said.

"Izuku in this world would tend to kidnap people with interesting quirks then watch as they use it to escape then keeps notes about it" Author said.

Everyone was now pale.

"Whatever got you to put him on a pedastool"

He looked at the camera.

"Is done by others as well."

"Something a lot of people also don't seem to notice" All Might commented.

"Move on"

Everyone flinched at how blunt he was.

"Well thats just" Midnight said.

"Harsh" Present Mic finished.

"Even I wouldn't be that harsh about that" Aizawa said.

He took the pistol from his pocket again and pointed it at his forehead.

"Wait a minute..." Seiji said.

"NOT AGAIN!" Class 1-A and the Big Three (minus Bakugou bcz He's Bakugou And Kouda and Tamaki are too shy) yelled horrified.

"We're taking Midoriya to a psychiatrist for any mental illnesses when we get back to our world" Cementoss said with the other teachers agreeing.

"Death is inevitable"

The crowd was watching horrified as the boy's dull green orbs stared down at them at gunpoint by himself.

The screen recording Izuku went black.

*BANG*

Everyone was beyond pale and the teachers were already thinking of different psychiatrists Izuku could go to.

"New world please" Vlad King said.

"The world isn't over guys" Aiko said.

"It isn't?" Mina asked.

"Just watch" Ryoba said.

*THUMP*

Everyone shivered thinking of Izuku's body going limp as his corpse falls to the ground.

The screen showed Izuku on the ground with the lights off.

It showed Izuku pull something from his pocket and pushed a button on it.

He got off and dusted himself and the lights went back on.

He was uninjured and the blood on him was from All Might's pool of blood.

"WHAT!?!"  The students yelled.

"He faked his suicide?" Aizawa said shocked.

"Well the police would be after him so I guess he's trying to stop himself from being a wanted man" Present Mic said.

"So he didn't just think of killing All Might and not having a plan for after" Ectoplasm said.

"Thank God He's a hero" Midnight said.

The camera was off now via the remote he had on his pocket and chuckled.

"I wonder if they fell for it."

"Well we certainly did" the students said.

~~~~~

"What's happening?" Rei asked.

"It's switching to a different POV" Author said.

"We're trying a new style" Ryoba said. "Do you like the new method of transitioning?"

"I think it's fine" Kaminari said.

"Wasn't asking you" Ryoba said she looked at the fourth wall. "Talking to them."

"RYOBA NISE" Aiko yelled. "I'm fixing the fourth wall in a bit just gotta teach her a lesson first."

"Oh sh#t I'm going to be killed" Ryoba said as she teleported away with Aiko following.

"Moving on with the world" Author said.

The news was shown and the reporter was discussing about All Might's death.

"A tragedy occurred today at *insert date* at *insert time* our Symbol of Peace, All Might had been shot in the head by a boy identified as Izuku Midoriya, a boy who went missing nearly a year ago."

"The All Might incident occurred around a year ago at that point right?" Jirou asked Author.

"Yes and he ran away from home after that incident" Author answered.

"Inko must've been horrified" Mitsuki said.

"Police are currently searching for the remains of All Might and Midoriya as after he shot All Might, Izuku Midoriya shot himself."

The clip was shown again.

"So he convinced the news" Tamaki said.

"I mean it was very convincing" Nejire said.

"However some people still believe that the boy is alive due to never having seen the boy shoot himself."

"Okay so not everybody fell for it" Vlad King said.

"On a different note, with the death of All Might, our number two hero, Endeavor has become the number one hero temporarily until rankings are out."

"I knew this would happen...." Endeavor thought. "Am I just always doomed to become number one by default?"

"Looks like Enji won't ever be satisfied with default(DID YALL GET THE REFERENCE)" Rei thought.

Ryoba appeared again, beat up along with an angry Aiko who had washi tape with her.

(Fourth wall has been repaired)

Shouto was shown on his phone watching this and he had a cold expression.

"So Shouto is still cold-hearted without Midoriya/Izuku..." Fuyumi and Rei thought.

"Earlyroki is there folks" Sero said.

"Earlyroki?" Rei And Endeavor asked.

"It's was Sero calls the past version of me" Shouto answered.

(I had to put Earlyroki it's just hilarious to me)

He put his phone in his pocket and arrived at his home.

"Oh no" the whole Todoroki family thought.

"Sorry not sorry Endeavor you deserve this asshole" Author, Ryoba And Aiko thought.

He went in and Fuyumi was there.

"Oh! Hi Shouto" she said a bit distressed.

"Why is Young Todoroki distressed there?" All Might asked.

"You'll see" Natsuo said.

"Did you see the news?" Fuyumi asked as Shouto changed his shoes.

Shouto nodded.

"So I'm guessing you heard about dad now" Fuyumi said.

Shouto didn't move for a few seconds but eventually nodded.

"Why is Todoroki so reluctant about his father?" Kirishima asked.

Shouto was silent.

Endeavor closed his eyes accepting his fate.

"How long has he known?" Shouto asked.

"About an hour ago" Fuyumi said.

Yelling and something being attacked was heard.

"WOAH IS THAT ENDEAVOR!?!" The students and Hawks yelled.

"Why is he so angry?" Uraraka asked.

"Our father is an ambitious man who wants to be number one" Natsuo said.

"But he just became number one" Mina said.

"Does he not like default?" Sero asked.

"Bingo" Fuyumi And Natsuo said.

"Was Endeavor like this in our world?" All Might wondered.

Shouto walked to the training room to see Endeavor destroying the equipment with his flames.

"Chill Endeavor-san" Hawks said.

"Oh you'll see how 'chill' he was about getting number one" Author, Ryoba And Author thought.

Shouto turned around with a cold expression and left the house again.

"Not dealing with him today" Shouto thought.

"That's honestly understandable" Sero said.

"Yeah I wouldn't want my dad to just be going berserk with his electricity" Kaminari said.

~~~~~

"Oh we're going to another POV?" Uararka asked.

"Yes and it's Izuku's" Aiko answered.

Izuku was shown in a dark blue hoodie and was watching the news via the TV store.

"He's just out in the open like that?" Tetsutetsu said surprised.

"Well Midoriya does have a generally plain appearance so he could easily blend in" Kendo said.

"So they already figured out who I was...." Izuku thought.

"Well Inko must've put missing posters and reported about Izuku to the police so it's only natural they know" Masaru said.

"I wonder what the police are doing to mom" Izuku thought.

"They're probably interrogating her about Izuku" Mitsuki said.

Izuku walked away from the screens and put the hood on his head as he went to the bad part of town and went to a convenience store.

He got some bread and water and was paying for it when a boy in a black hoodie came in.

He passed by him and Izuku saw his hoodie move a big and caught sight of red and white hair.

"Why did Todoroki go all the way there if he's just avoiding his dad?" Kirishima asked.

"You'll see" Shouto said.

"What is the Shouto Todoroki, youngest son of Endeavor doing here?" Izuku thought as he left the store.

He waited outside the convenience store and hid on the alley next to the store and waited for Shouto to walk out and he started following him.

"What's he going to do?" Jirou asked.

"Is he going to study Todoroki's quirk!?!" Yaoyorozu said horrified.

Everyone paled.

"But didn't Todoroki beat Deku-kun in the sports festival?" Uraraka asked.

"He managed to kidnap All Might" Author said.

Everyone was silent.

Izuku managed to follow Shouto all the way to his home with the help of his plain appearance.

"That's scary" Mina said.

"Yeah he could easily kill Endeavor now if he managed to kidnap and kill All Might" Yaoyorozu said.

Shouto went inside and Izuku searches around the house for a window.

Everyone was scared of what Izuku would do.

He eventually found one and it lead to the living room where he saw Shouto on the couch reading a book.

Shouto looked around feeling the presence of someone watching him and looked at the window and saw Izuku.

They made eye contact and Shouto's eyes widened as he recognized them and as some of his dark green curls was shown.

Shouto quickly stood up and ice appeared from his foot and just as it reached Izuku's foot he jumped up and avoided the ice.

"Woah" the students said.

"He's like a weaker Stain" Endeavor said.

"He did follow a similar training regimen to him without knowing of course" Author said.

"He knew he couldn't best someone with punching without a quirk or any support items so he focused on agility, endurance, flexibility, coordination and use of weapons" Ryoba said.

"Why do so many worlds make Midoriya quirkless?" Kaminari asked.

"Him being a late bloomer is the reason" All Might said.

"I know but still" Kaminari said.

Fuyumi came in and watched as Shouto jumped out the window to catch Izuku.

"Oh no I think that's what he wants" Fuyumi said.

"Yeah he's no longer visible via the window and he knew Shouto would chase him" Natsuo said.

"Where am I there?" Endeavor asked.

"Shouto!" Fuyumi yelled. "What's he doing!?! Of all times dad could go on patrol!"

"Oh no" Everyone said.

Shouto was out and looked around for Izuku only to get a hand on his neck and before he could react a white cloth went to his nose and he fell unconscious.

"Midoriya just casually brings that around?" Kirishima asked.

"If he kidnaps people to study their quirks" Katsuki said. "I'm assuming Izuchan brings that in case he sees a quirk he finds interesting."

"IZUCHAN!?!" Class 1-A(except Kouda he's still too shy) yelled shocked.

"I helped him come up with a different name to call Midoriya!" Kirishima said. "Isn't it fitting? It's a reference to Kacchan!"

"Please be okay Shouto" Rei prayed for her son's alternate self.

"Our son's strong he'll be fine Rei" Endeavor said.

Rei flinched from being talked to Endeavor and for reassurance of all things.

"It seems I still have a long way to go..." Endeavor thought noticing it.

Izuku quickly dragged Shouto away to out of the sight of the window and Fuyumi looked out with Natsuo and had distressed expressions when they couldn't see a Shouto.

Natsuo went out the window and started looking around while Fuyumi went to the landline to call the police.

"What will Midoriya do to the alternate me if I find him?" Natsuo asked horrified.

Izuku noticed Natsuo searching around and cursed under his breath as he looked around and weighed his options.

He pulled out his pocket knife and looked at Shouto.

"HES GOING TO KILL TODOROKI!" Mina yelled horrified.

The students were pale(Shouto was the palest) as Izuku got ready to slit Shouto's throat.

"I have been looking for you Izuku Midoriya" a voice said.

Izku turned around and saw a purple and black portal with yellow slits that appeared to be his eyes from behind him.

"Oh God" Everyone(except Shiozaki she said no) said.

"The League of Villains are going to recruit him..." Kaminari said.

"And he's going to assist in attacking us" Sero said.

"Who are you?" Izuku asked.

"It seems you aren't updated on the news" the portal said. "I am Kurogiri of the League of Villains. We watched your show earlier and it's in our interest along with yours to join us."

"Oh?" Izuku asked.

"I'll explain further at our base" he said. "You can also bring the Son of Endeavor with you since some people appear to be searching for you."

He looked over at Natsuo who still hadn't noticed them.

"Come on other me!" Natsuo yelled. "Turn Around!"

"Sure I don't see the harm in trying" Izuku answered.

He grabbed Shouto by his shoulders and dragged him to the portal with him.

"What are they going to do to me?" Shouto asked horrified.

"Torture? Ransom?" Uraraka started naming possible reasons.

"Recruitment?" Katsuki suggested.

"............"

"There's no way Todoroki would become a villain" Kirishima said.

"Yeah unless he's hiding some stuff to us as well there's no way" Mina said.

"Oh God you jinxed it" The Todoroki family(except Endeavor) thought.

Izuku arrived at the bar and Kurogiri brought in a chair and Izuku lifted Shouto on it.

Quirk restraint handcuffs was placed on Shouto and he was chained to the chair.

"That's the same sh#t they used on me" Katsuki said.

"Looks very uncomfortable" Hagakure said.

"Yah f#cking think?" Katsuki asked.

"So let's talk business Midoriya" Kurogiri said as he gestured to a chair for Midoriya.

Izuku went to the seat and Kurogiri gave him some water.

"Do you want a milkshake?" Kurogiri asked.

"Chocolate" Izuku answered.

"On it" Kurogiri said as he worked on his milkshake.

"Did they try to recruit you in a similar way to that Bakugou?" Yaoyorozu asked.

Katsuki shook his head.

"F#ck no they kept me to the chair restrained and just kept telling me about their ideology and sh#t" Katsuki said. "That couldn't have been a bigger waste of my f#cking time."

"At least his faith never wavered" the teachers thought.

"So what exactly does your group do?" Izuku asked.

"Our initial goal was to kill All Might But it appears you beat us to it" Kurogiri said.

"No sh#t Sherlock" Kaminari said.

"Shigaraki Tomura May not have been so happy about it but our sensei believes you could be useful" Kurogiri said as he gave Izuku his milkshake.

"He must have thrown a temper tantrum" All Might said.

"He's a man child after all" Vlad King said.

Izuku sipped his milkshake as Kurogiri continued.

"Our goal is to take down hero society in general and get rid of things that prevent people like us from living happily."

"So what do you say Midoriya Izuku?" Kurogiri asked.

Izuku was silent for a bit as he drank from his milkshake and put it down with a sigh.

"Sure" Izuku answered.

"Our alternate selves are f#cked" Kaminari said.

"Yo" a voice said.

Izuku and Kurogiri turned to the door to see Tomura and Dabi walking in.

"Woah aren't you the guy that killed All Might?" Dabi said shocked.

Izuku smiled as he nodded and drank his milkshake.

"Did he agree to join Kurogiri?" Tomura asked.

"Yes he did" Kurogiri answered. "It won't be like before, Shigaraki Tomura."

"Before?" Everyone asked.

The two went to sit down and they saw the unconscious Shouto and Dabi's eyes widened.

"Why do you have Shouto Todoroki here?" Dabi asked.

"Touya/Touya-nii....." The Todoroki family thought sorrowfully.

"Is that how bad I hurt you?" Endeavor thought.

Izuku chuckled as he removed his mouth from the straw of the milkshake.

"I encountered him earlier" He said. "I was going to either study us quirk or kill him honestly."

He shrugged.

"I was going to go kill him but I can study his quirk now since I have a proper base."

He smirked evilly at the thought.

"He is a one of a kind person it's rare that I get to find quirk hybrids."

He pulled out his pocket knife and his finger slid across the metal.

Shouto shivered scared of what they were going to do to him.

The other Todorokis were frustrated for not being able to do anything to stop anything that's about to happen at the hands of his boyfriend's alternate self.

"No" Dabi said.

"Why is that villain so protective of Todoroki?" Present Mic asked.

"Yeah first he saves him from a brainwashed Midoriya and now here" Cementoss said.

"There's gotta be some sort of connection between them" Midnight said.

"There is" The Todoroki family and three multiverse girls thought.

"No?" Izuku asked.

He stood up and leaned over to Dabi him easily being shorter.

"Why is that?" Izuku asked.

"Are we gonna get some answers?" Present Mic asked.

Dabi was silent along with the others, the tension was thick as Izuku repeatedly tapped the handle of his knife on his right hand patiently waiting for his answer.

Dabi sighed.

"Fine I'll tell you why"

Everyone's ears perked as they got ready to listen to the backstory of the infamous Dabi.

"Where do I start?" Dabi asked as his hands ran through his hair.

"Your name" Izuku said.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"What?" Dabi asked.

"Full name please" Izuku said.

"You never told us Dabi about your name if I remember correctly" Kurogiri said.

"I'm guessing he's ashamed of our family name" Endeavor thought. "He was even ashamed of his hair that he dyed it."

Dabi sighed again.

"Touya" He said.

The Todorokis were heartbroken hearing this.

"What a nice name" Mina said.

"Not the time" Shouto said.

"O-oh" Mina said. "Sorry I thought I should point that out."

"It's fine" Fuyumi said.

"Touya Todoroki" Dabi said.

Everyone gagged on whatever they were eating, drinking or air.

"WHAT!?!" The students yelled.

"HES ONE OF TODOROKI'S SIBLINGS!?!" Uraraka yelled.

The Todorokis nodded.

"WHAT THE H#CK" Present Mic And Hawks yelled.

"ENDEAVOR-SAN HOW DID ONE OF YOUR SONS BECOME A VILLAIN!?!" Hawks asked.

"Is He the one that caused his scars?" Present Mic asked.

Dead silent

"There's no way" Kaminari said.

"Y-Yeah" Sero said.

"We saw All Might break Midoriya's dream and basically mental health but there's no way out top two mentally broke people" Kaminari said. "Right?"

Endeavor had a look of shame on his face as he looked down and refused to meet their eyes.

The three villains' eyes widened and Tomura was the first to speak.

"You're a son of Endeavor!?!" He asked angrily.

"Yeah that's a pretty fitting reaction" Yaoyorozu saidZ

"I have my reasons for being here and hiding that honest" Dabi said.

"It better be a good one because I won't hesitate to kill you Da- Touya" Tomura said.

"DONT" Dabi yelled. "CALL ME TOUYA!"

He slammed his hand on the bar table.

"HE IS DEAD AND IS NEVER COMING BACK"

"What happened to him, Endeavor?" Aizawa asked.

"........"

"ENDEAVOR!" Aizawa snapped.

Endeavor looked at him but refused to talk.

Aizawa grabbed his capture scarf and stood up to be stopped by Author.

"Dabi will explain there so there's no need" Author said as he sat down.

"You seem to be pretty f#cked up about it" Izuku said.

"No duh" the memelords said(follow your headcannon bois).

He went back to his chair and went back to his milkshake.

"Explain"

He continued drinking his milkshake.

Dabi took a deep breath as he began.

"It all starts with Endeavor's hero career"

"What does he mean Endeavor-san?" Hawks asked shaking the motionless Endeavor.

"He quickly climbed to the number two spot but when he reached there he wanted number one but no matter what happened. He couldn't beat him."

"Our rivalry was decades long wasn't it Endeavor?" All Might said receiving no response.

"Well All Might was a sort of god to society" Izuku said.

"Hearing the use of past tense with All Might is so satisfying to hear" Tomura said.

"No it's not" the students said.

"I know right?" Izuku said as he finished his milkshake.

"He really just doesn't give a damn anymore" Sero said.

"Can I continue?" Dabi asked.

The two nodded as they started paying more attention to his story.

"As I was saying" Dabi said. "So Endeavor thought of a different way to beat All Might."

"Oh?" All Might said.

He turned to his ex-rival.

"And what was that Endeavor?"

Endeavor still refused to speak.

The Todoroki family clenched their fists hearing their family story and wondered how the others would react.

"Even if you're trying to change Endeavor you can't deny the consequences" Author said to Ryoba And Aiko telephatically And they Agreed.

Dabi clenched his fists.

"He'd have a child who could beat him."

"EXCUSE ME WHAT!?!" Everyone(except the Todoroki family and Kazuki bcz they knew and yes even Kouda, Tamaki and Shiozaki yelled they are shook) yelled.

"ENDEAVOR!" Hawks yelled as he grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him. "IS THIS TRUE!?!"

Endeavor couldn't speak.

"Is this what you meant by that's why you made Young Todoroki, Endeavor?" All Might asked.

"........"

Izuku gagged on his milkshake, Kurogiri's usually small slit like eyes widened and Tomura had full attention on Dabi and stopped scratching his neck.

"Appropriate reaction" Iida said.

"Excuse me" Izuku said as he placed his milkshake on the bar(what the heck do you call the table in a bar?).

He got up and looked him in the eye and said.

"What. The. F#CK"

"I agree" The Bakusquad said.

"Same here" everybody said.

"I haven't even gotten in to detail" Dabi said.

"What does he mean by that Endeavor?" Aizawa asked angrily his eyes going red as he held his capture scarf.

"Continue" Kurogiri said and his eyes went back to normal.

"He met my mom and married purely for her quirk" Dabi said. "If my memory is still the same, I believe it's called a quirk marriage."

Everyone couldn't speak as they looked at the sorrowed Rei and the silent Endeavor.

"I was correct about a tough marriage but I didn't expect this" Hagakure said.

They were all dead silent as Dabi took another deep breath and continued.

"She had an ice quirk" he said. "He believed if they're two quirks were too merge he could create an unstoppable force."

Everyone was dead silent as they knew how strong Shouto was but to have been born for that ambition? They couldn't even process what to say.

"He had four children with mom."

"There was you" Izuku said. "I'm guessing the girl with white hair and red streaks was next?"

Dabi nodded.

"Then the boy with spiky white hair and" Izuku turned to the unconscious Shouto. "Him"

"Yup that's the order" Natsuo said.

"So Shouto is the perfect one isn't he?" Izuku asked.

Dabi nodded.

"He trained him daily. No breaks, the moment his quirk manifested, Shouto's life became hell."

Everyone gasped.

His expression grew dark.

"Our mother tried to protect him but got knocked away."

All of their attention was trained on Dabi, the tension was thick.

"One day, mom couldn't take it anymore and when she saw Shouto....."

"What happened?" Everyone thought.

"She poured boiling hot water on the left side of his face."

*WHIP*

Midnight whipped Endeavor and all of the pros were glaring at Endeavor with anger, disgust and betrayal.

"HOW COULD YOU!?!" Midnight yelled.

Aizawa took his capture scarf and before he could do anything.

"The story isn't done guys" Aiko said.

"What do you mean?" Hawks asked pale.

"That's Shouto's story" Ryoba said.

"What about Dabi's?" Author asked.

More glares went to Endeavor.

"Continue" Vlad King said.

All of them were pale and had their eyes widened.

"She was sent to the mental hospital as a result of that" Dabi said.

He walked over to the unconscious Shouto.

He placed his right thumb on his scar.

"This scar was the aftermath on Shouto."

Rei, Fuyumi, Natsuo, And Shouto were silent as everyone had their eyes wide.

"WHAT THE F#CK" everyone yelled(even Shiozaki she was beyond shocked).

"You're name is Rei right?" Mitsuki asked the silent Rei.

She nodded.

She held her hand out.

"I'm Mitsuki Bakugou" She said. "What hospital are you in? I'll visit."

Rei was shocked.

"O-oh" She answered as she shook her hand. "I'm in *insert mental hospital name*."

"I'm Masaru Bakugou" Masaru said going to shake Rei's hand. "I'll visit as well. It must get lonely at times."

"It does" Rei said as she shook his hand.

"Damn" Was all Tomura could say.

"Damn indeed" Izuku said.

"Are you okay, Dabi?" Kurogiri asked.

Dabi took a deep breath and looked at them.

"I'm fine" he looked back at Shouto. "It's him who needs help."

"Are you willing to tell us your story?" Izuku asked. "You don't have to."

"It seems Midoriya is still as considerate as ever" Kirishima said.

"What the f#ck did you do to him Endeavor?" Aizawa pretty much growled.

"........" Endeavor didn't want to speak.

"It's not pretty" Natsuo said.

"I'm going to finish what I started" Dabi said.

He turned back to them and said his story.

"I was nearly perfect in his eyes"

"And what does that mean Endeavor?" Midnight asked as she held her whip menacingly.

"He'll explain it" Endeavor said refusing to meet her eyes.

"I possessed stronger flames than him but..... I had mom's constitution."

"Skinny and weak to flames..." Izuku said.

The Todorokis flinched remembering what happened.

"He trained me relentlessly" he said. "When Shouto was born, he trained me when Shouto was once in a blue moon, allowed a break."

"One day, about a year after the incident with mom" he clenched his fists. "He made me use my flames to the point that......"

He placed his hand on the scars on his face.

"These scars came to be"

Everyone's jaws dropped.

Aizawa choked Endeavor with his capture scarf.

"HOW COULD YOU!?!" Present Mic yelled as he was next to Aizawa who was choking him.

*WHIP"

Midnight whipped him again.

Hawks couldn't even process this properly.

Endeavor?

The number one hero?

His lifelong idol?

Had a quirk marriage?

Abused his family?

Drove his wife insane?

Tortured his eldest and youngest?

He created the B ranked villain, Dabi?

Nezu also felt betrayed.

One of his best students?

The now number one hero?

Did ALL of that?

What. The. F#ck

"That's enough" Nezu said to the parental teachers who were attacking Endeavor.

They looked at him and gave a look that said "but he deserves it"

"We'll deal with this later" Nezu said. "Let the world finish first."

The three nodded as they went back to their seats.

The three couldn't even speak.

Not even the smallest sound was made for a while until...

Shouto woke up.

"Now we know what they intend to do" Mina said.

"He's awake guys" Izuku said.

"What do you want?" Shouto asked glaring at them.

Izuku went over and leaned forward to be at eye level with the sitting down Shouto.

"Todoroki Shouto...... the masterpiece of Endeavor....."

Endeavor and everybody in the theater knew what he was going to say.

"Do you want to join the League of Villains?"

END

"New world or continuation?" Aiko asked.

"You're choice" Nezu said.

"Okay" the three girls said as they disappeared.

"Anyway" Nezu cracked his paws. "Aizawa? Yamada? Kayama?"

"On it" The three said.

Aizawa wrapped his capture scarf around Endeavor and dragged him into the interrogation room.

"We'll be back in a bit Everybody" Nezu said as he went with Dadzawa, Dadmic and Mothermidnight.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

863K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
100K 3.4K 30
The board was set when Viserys Targaryen was named King of the Seven Kingdoms over Rhaenys Targaryen, and Ser Otto Hightower his Hand. War was inevit...
63.3K 1.4K 16
If you like Hazbin, and you like Adam, then you have came to the right place. Imagine you were there for the events of Eden. Witnessed it all. And y...