5 Minutes More ใ€‹ KTH โœ“ (Book...

Da TAEndHONEY

She wishes they had more time together. She wishes for 5 minutes more. // Sequel to 5 minutes a day // Starte... Altro

ยฐโ€ขโ—‹โ™กโ—‹โ€ขยฐ
Skype
Jealousy
Snap Story
Caught
Forever
Cute
Permission
Regret
Dolls
Advertisement
Not listening
Dream
Showcase
Challenge
Changes
Missed Flight
Enough
Skรกl d'arte
Push
Idol
V
Flowers
Accident
Headlights
Remember
Forgetting
Irene
Pretend
Wallpaper
Discharge
Ghost
Courage
Back
Hanahaki
Sticky Notes
โ˜†
Crosswalk
Umbrella
Job offer
Flash
Intimidated
US
Who
Hi, I'm Jennie
Take it slow
Lost
Glare
Eavesdropping
Same
The beginning
Touch
Victory
Bridge
Too famous
One room
Thanatos
Conference
Basorexia
Journal
Not over
Color
Thanks
Bubble
Silver
Old U
Temporary
Kiss (M)
Order
Friend's list
Advice
Lovesick
Divorce
Omission
Cookout
I'm sorry
Twilight
5 minutes more
Glitch
Winter Bear
Checkmate
Resign
5YS
E: Memories
Thank You, Next

Rush

4.3K 312 85
Da TAEndHONEY

MARCH 4, 20XX
TUESDAY

I woke up gasping for breath.

What's going on?

I place a hand over my chest as I try to catch my breath.

Why am I feeling this way?

I hold out my hand to notice that it's shaking.

Feeling overly nervous, I reach for my phone.

What do you do when the one person you want to call is out of the county?

It sucks to have to skip over his name, but I had to get to someone available.

Placing the phone by my ear, I wait for an answer.

"Jennie? Are you alright? Is it the baby?" My mom's concern is enough to comfort me.

I place a hand over my belly. 

"I-I don't know. I woke up feeling a bit dizzy. S-should I be worried? Should I go to the doctor? I'm scared, mom. I'm scared." I wipe away the tears with my arm.

This is scary.

The scariest part is that I'm alone.

"Oh, Jennie. Don't cry. How are you feeling now?" My mom tries to sound as calm as she can.

I hold out my hand and notice it isn't shaking anymore.

"I'm fine right now." I sniffle.

"Good. Maybe you rolled onto your back. The baby probably was pressing against your vein. Why don't you go have a drink of water and let me know how you feel in twenty minutes."

I roll my eyes up and blink away the tears. "Okay, mom."

My mom reassures me that she will take me to the doctor if it happens again before hanging up.

I rest the phone on my lap as I rub my belly.

"Please be okay," I whisper to the baby growing inside of me.

My phone rings and I check to see if it might be my mom again.

It's Taehyung.

I suck in my breath before answering the video call.

"Jennie."

I tear up, my throat burning from holding back my tears.

As hard as I tried to remain composed, I break down. 

"Jennie!" He sits up. "What's wrong? Are you in pain?"

I shake my head, continuing to cry.

Why am I crying so hard?

Is it because I was so scared?

Or maybe it's because...

"You aren't here..." I tell him. "You aren't here for me when I need you to be."

Taehyung's face softens.

He doesn't say anything else, which makes my heart ache even more.

"You knew things were going to be hard..." He whispers.

I roll my eyes, calming down enough to wipe the tears for good.

I can't be mad at him entirely. 

I did know sending him to Tokyo at the end of my pregnancy was going to be hard.

But sometimes you make sacrifices for the people that you love.

"What happened?" Taehyung props the phone against something on his desk as he clasps his hands together, eyebrows raised as he worries.

"I woke up light-headed and I just freaked because I didn't know if the baby was okay."

Taehyung's eyes widen, "I-is the baby okay? Are you okay?"

I nod my head. "I must've just slept weird... but I was scared....and at that moment the only person I wanted right next to me...was you."

Taehyung rubbed his hands, sadness in his eyes. "I'm sorry, Jennie."

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

I hate those words so much.

"Things are getting really busy here, but I'll try to make more time for you."

I lean back on my arm. "Right, I forgot you're a star now."

Taehyung raises an eyebrow. "What?"

"The advert is extremely popular here."

Taehyung still looks a bit puzzled, but eventually, he realizes what I'm talking about.

He places his hands on his cheeks, turning pink. "Oh gosh. They didn't tell me it was going to air in Korea. They said it was just going to be on the air locally...but...but how did you recognize my voice?"

It was my turn to look at him quizzically, "Well I mean it wasn't that hard when I saw you."

"Saw? I only ever recorded my voice."

Taehyung and I just kept throwing each other confused looks because we weren't quite on the same page yet.

"Taehyung have you not seen the commercial?" 

Before he could answer, I send him the link to the video.

Taehyung wastes no time in clicking the link, his camera turning off as he views it on his phone.

Returning to the screen, he slowly leans back on his chair with his mouth agape.

I lay down with the phone in my hand, waiting for his explanation. 

He finally cracks a smile. "Irene must've done that."

I frown at her name. "Irene?"

Taehyung chuckles, shaking his head a bit as he smiles.

"I'll thank her tonight."

I sit back up, leaning my head forward as I ask, "Tonight?"

Taehyung takes his bottom lip between his teeth, nodding. "Tonight we're all getting together again. We're going to go over our plans for the showcase."

I must've looked overly-worried because he was quick to reassure me that I would still be able to get ahold of him.

"You know if you ever need anyone. You can call Jungkook." 

I scrunch up my eyebrows.

"Jungkook?"

Taehyung nods. "While I'm not there...Jungkook can step in and take good care of you." 

I narrow my eyes.

"You're...you're okay with Jungkook taking care of me?"

Taehyung shrugs. "I trust him."

You didn't a few days ago...

Before I could say more, the door opens to his room. 

Taehyung looks over his shoulder, a wide smile spreading across his face towards the people trickling in. Someone grabs his shoulders while another person clasps his hands in Taehyungs. 

They're his classmates.

I focus my attention back towards the door, recognizing Jimin walking in, an arm over a girl's shoulder.

Irene.

Taehyung looks over at them before turning his attention back my way.

"Got to go, Jennie. I'll call you tomorrow. Love you."

He smiles at me as his finger hovers over the screen, ready to end the call.

I give him a half-hearted smile before the call drops.

Setting my phone down, I think about how it stung a little that he was in such a rush to hang up.

I think what also stung the most...

Was that he didn't even introduce me.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

28.6K 911 33
As I was about to go to sleep, two messages popped up on the screen of my phone. "I've planned a small one day picnic for us tomorrow. Just you and m...
1.4M 92.9K 106
I only see him 5 minutes a day-Total. He gets on & off at the train terminal across from me. I don't know where he's going, where he comes from, wh...
14.5K 974 47
Eating together at the kitchen counter and sleeping together under the same comforter were the only moments that we spend together throughout the day...
15.2K 681 8
i know you hear me when i cry i try to hold it in the night while you're sleepin next to me but it's your arms that i need this time [completed]