{} Shigadabi One Shots {}

De dobbyisfreeeeee

The tittle :/ Mais

Til death do us part
Aiwaza Appreciation Chapter 😤
New Recrute
Not a chapter
Motorbike
Stop
🖤🏳️‍🌈🥀 1,000 🥀🏳️‍🌈🖤
One Day
Happy Halloween
*inhumane screech of a happy emo fuck*
A happy ending

Pain Masked As Love

7.6K 133 204
De dobbyisfreeeeee

Please read A/N at the end 🖤

I yawned. "You need sleep." I heard the smooth but stern voice say. I glared at Dabi. (Smoother then a fresh jar of Skippy!)

((someone kill me pls))

"Ya' think!" I hissed.

"What's keeping you up?" He asked, pretending to care. His pouty lip, steep eyebrows, and scrunched nose where basically oozing with sarcasm.

"Nothing." I grumbled. "Aww c'mon boss! You can tell me." He said winking at me.

"Fuck off." I was to tired for his shit. "Ah-" He said leaning back, "would you like me to moan your name as I do so?"

My face went red. "You- bitch!" I spat. Dabi laughed a great laugh. He really tickles himself sometimes.

I however did not find this very funny. I was to tired and felt like I was going to pass out at any moment. "Heh heh heh haaaaa. No but seriously man, get some sleep." He giggled some more.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah I'll keep that in mind."

Time skip•••

Run. Run. RUN!

That what I did. I ran. My legs pumped and I dodged boulders, trees, and bushes. I was running through the woods. My breathing was heavy and my arms where sore, as were my legs.

Go. Go. GO!

I wanted to stop. I wanted to quit and lay on the floor. Nothing was behind me. Nothing was fallowing me. So why was I running? Why was I moving like sonic or Iida through this woodland area?

Stop. Stop. STOP!

I halted to a stop. In front of me was a large building. It didn't match its surroundings, making it stick out like a sore thumb.

The woods we where in was sloppy and rough. The trees looked like damned souls burning in hell, crying out to God to forgive their sins. The ground is never truly clean- but this was just disgusting. Clumps Of dirt and wet leaves littered the ground, animal carcasses were scattered all over the forest, and giant mushrooms that smelled like a shit a middle aged  OBC man would take after a visit through a Taco-Bell drive through.

But the house, it looked like it belonged in a pretty subdivision. It was made of marble and had large white pillars that held up the first floor. On the porch was a cat, sleeping soundly and not having a care in the world.

I walked up to the house and knocked on the large oak door. The cat awoke and started to meow and hiss. It spit and it's hair stood up on its neck. The cat jumped at me and before it could attack it dissolved into thin air. "What the fuck?"

The door opened and I saw the inside.
There was nothing In There. It was completely empty. This was weird.

I stepped in and as soon as I did a large beast ran into the room I was in. It looked at me with an evil glare in its eye. The brain of this creature was visible and it was poking out of the head of the ripped bird-man.

The thing lunged at me and held me down, putting a blade to my throat. I screamed out in pain and fear as the blade cut deep into my skin.

Fear. Fear. FEAR!

A sudden wave of anxiety, paranoia, and just plain ol' fear hit me. I started to shake and tremble under the weight of the monster on top of me. "Get off!" I shrieked. I wiggled and fought for control but the monster had me pinned. "PLEASE!" I screamed as the monster began to cut into my stomach.

The pain was unbearable. I cried and kicked at nothing. Flailing like a fish out of water. The monster brought its blade away from my exposed and now bloody belly.

The beast raised its hand high and was about to plunge the blade into my flesh one last time-

Before I woke up screaming. My room was dark and when the arms wrapped around me I fought them off, crying and sobbing. "Shhhh! Calm down Shiggy! Your okay." Dabi's voice rang in my ears.

'It's just Dabi. Dabi is the one who is in my room. Dabi is the one with his arms around my waist. It's Dabi. Not the monster.'

I began to calm down instantly. "D-Dabi." I spoke in a puny voice. My throat was raw from screaming. "Yeah, yeah it's me." I gripped his bare arms and buried my face in his t-shirt.

I was crying like a child who had lost their mother in a grocery store, but I didn't care. I felt I had the right to cry. My belly and throat still felt like they had been stabbed. The memory of the lucid dream implanted into my brain.

Brain.

Ugh. The monsters hideous self popped into my min making me sob again. Dabi ran his fingers through my hair and began to speak, "Tomura, your okay. It's all in your head. Your okay."

I shook my head 'No'. He pulled away. "What do you mean? It's all in your head Tomura. It's just a dream. It can't hurt you."

I shook my head again. "N-no. Your wrong. It's not just a dream. It's a lucid dream, Dabi. They are so much worse-" I grabbed my throat rubbing it slightly. "I-i can feel everything. I can feel falling and scraping my knee, I can feel the burn in my legs, I can feel the knife-" I shivered and Dabi's face dropped.

"Tomura, is this why you aren't sleeping? Your having these nightmares?" I nodded. He pulled me into another hug. "Why didn't you tell anyone?" He asked.

"No one cares enough to do anything about it." I grumbled. "I did something, I woke you up, didn't I?" I nodded once more. "Why where you in my room?" I asked. He shrugged, "I wanted to make sure you slept." "Oh..." was all I could say.

We sat i silence before I leaned my head oh is shoulder, "I-It hurts. It hurts to sleep." He sighed and positioned me on his lap so that my back was to him and my head was resting on his chest.

"It hurts to do a lot of things. Both physically and mentally. It hurts to eat. It hurts to drink. It can hurt to breathe. It can hurt to walk or move. Hell, it hurts to love. The one thing you wouldn't expect to be painful, the thing that should make all of the bad go away, can hurt us the most." I glance up at him. He had a sad look in his radiating teal eyes. I've never seen him this vulnerable.

"So... what's your advice? That mostly mandatory things in life can be painful? That all these things hurt but I have to suck it up and do it?" My voice quivered a bit.

He looked down at me. "No. I'm simply pointing out that there is pain in everything. We can't escape it." "Oh..."

"However-" He said while shifting his weight a bit. "We can find things that make the pain go away for a bit. When it hurts to eat or drink, we can use tools to help us remember that it only hurts for a bit, and that we are perfect. When it hurts to breath, we can calm ourselves down. When it hurts to walk, we relax our muscles, and when it hurts to love... we love again."

His words where making me drowsy, I pinched myself and remembered the nightmare. "Why do we love again? Why don't we just die alone and cold?" He chuckled a bit. "Love can break you, but it can also fix you." I sighed. "I don't think love is what hurts you," I started. Dabi raises an eyebrow, "oh?"

I shifted in his lap and got more comfortable. "Y-yeah... I think it's pain. Pain that has masked itself in love. Maybe the love faded into pain, but it's not love if it hurts."

He pondered on this for a bit. "Ya know what, I think your right." I smiled at his approval.

I yawned again and whined a bit. I really didn't want to sleep. Dabi must be able to read minds because he hugged me close, making me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside, and whispered into my ear, "go to sleep Tommi. I'll protect you."

With Dabi's words in mind I began to nod off.

I finally fell into a deep slumber and began to dream.

Only this dream was not scary. It was calming. I felt like was floating on a cloud. The only thing I remember physically feeling, where strong arms wrapped around my torso.

A/N: Hey guys, sorry it takes so long for me to update this goddamn book. It's not that I don't like writing it- I'm simply to depressed to :)

Please feel free to leave a request too. I love writing and making stories, but I have bad writers block. You can leave and type of story too; I'd prefer it be Angsty or Fluffy since that is my strong suit, but I don't mind doing smut or crack.

Anyway I hope you liked this, and yeah I meant for it to be fluffy and cute- but I'm pretty sure I failed :/ like wtf, can I for once not be such a depressed bitch?

Kinda! You can go check out my book >>KiriBaku Oneshots<< where I write:
•smut
•fluff
And •crack (apparently- again if you are here after reading that book I am so sorry for the last chapter)

But yeah I'm not much better at writing in that book as I am in this one XP 

Anyway, Author-Chan out 🤘

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

197K 12.3K 21
❝𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍❞ -@keikaminari - date: 04/12/2021 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐘 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪...
832K 33.6K 21
❝𝐈𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞ -@keikaminari - date: 12/1/2020 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘥𝘢𝘣𝘪 𝘬𝘪𝘥�...
2.2K 325 18
ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ ꜱᴇᴀꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ. ᴋɪʀɪꜱʜɪᴍᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
304K 15.6K 17
❝𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍❞ -@keikaminari - date: 01/01/2021 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐋𝐘 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ...