Three-Way Love (On Hiatus)

De StateOfKpop

When Beam returns and with a boyfriend named Forth, Kit is forced to confront some unresolved feelings for hi... Mai multe

2. Sleepover
3. Movie
Special: The Story Of New Zealand
Thank You + Announcement

1. Friends

1.1K 37 6
De StateOfKpop

Inspired by a comment left by annakas1 :)

Thanks for putting this ghostship in my head, and I'm sorry for not using your idea. I really like it though so maybe I'll use it for another story. That is if you'll let me.

Whoever bothers reading this, I hope you like it.

P. S. I added my own delulu ghostship Phamingyo in this.

___

Kit groaned, pushing the blankets away as he got up from his bed. Why were they always so damn loud?!

It had only been a few weeks since Kit had moved into this apartment. He had decided that for his second year of medical school, it would more convenient to live nearby, and thus he found this small apartment.

The landlord had mentioned that the boys next door had also recently moved in and Kit had been interested at the possibility of making some new friends.

And then he found out that those boys, were actually a couple. It was pretty obvious after the first night of sex noises.

It had gotten so annoying that after the first week, he had stomped over next door to put an end to the noises. Just as Kit was about to knock, the door had swung open right into his face.

"Oh my god, are you okay? I'm so sorry!" Kit was unable to answer the flustered male, too busy holding his nose in pain.

"What happened?" Another voice called out from deeper in the apartment. Somehow Kit thought it sounded vaguely familiar, like he had heard it before.

"Babe, I accidentally slammed the door into cutie's face. Can you look at it?"

There was a long sigh before Kit heard footsteps coming closer towards them. The pain was already starting to disappear, so Kit let go of his nose, eyes moving up to look at the couple in front of him.

He regretted it almost immediately as he stared into the familiar eyes of, "BEAM?!"

Beam looked just as shocked as he felt as the pair stared at each other for a few moments before he broke into a large grin, dimples showing proudly. "Hey Kit."

Kit looked away, feeling a blush raising in his cheeks. What the heck? He never thought he would ever meet his close childhood friend again like this.

"H-Hey Beam." He stuttered out, trying hard to control his embarrassment.

Why did his cheeks still feel so hot? And why was he feeling liquid going down his face-?! Kit immediately turned around, realising that his nose was starting to bleed.

Damn, why was this happening to him?!

"Hey-" A heavy hand landed on his shoulder and he was turned around, "Oooh, that doesn't look too good. Beam, what should we do?" Beam's boyfriend- God, he couldn't believe he was actually saying that- asked, way too close to Kit for his own comfort. He had quite pretty eyes as well, Kit observed.

"Yeah, that doesn't look too good Kit. Let's go inside." Kit wanted to refuse, but Beam's boyfriend's hands on his shoulders pushed him inside their apartment and onto their couch.

"Here, some tissues." Beam offered before sitting down next to him. His boyfriend immediately put one muscular arm around him. Kit had to drag his eyes away as he muttered out a thanks, stuffing a whole bunch of tissues up his nose in an effort to stop the bleeding. This was so embarrassing, why did such stuff have to happen to him?

Pha would probably laugh his ass off when he hears of this. And speaking of Pha- "Does Phana know your back?"

Phana, Kit and Beam. The three of them had grown up together all their lives, but in high school Beam's family decided to move to New Zealand for his father's business. They did keep in contact though, Pha more than Kit since the latter was too embarrassed.

"No, it's just you. I'm planning on surprising Pha since I'm going to his university. You study there too right?" Beam answered.

"Medicine?"

"Of course. We promised that we would go there together after all."

At that, Kit smiled. It was a small relief that Beam remembered their promise.

Unsure of what else to talk about, Kit's eyes eventually wandered back to the boyfriend, curiosity spiking. "And what about you? I haven't asked your name yet."

Beam's boyfriend smiled, and Kit was somewhat surprised by how cute it was. "My name is Forth. I'm in Engineering."

It suited him quite well actually, Kit could imagine him in the blue shirt. The short sleeves would show off his arms well-

Shia, where were his thoughts headed? Bad Kit.

"How long have you guys been dating?" He went on to ask, ignoring those thoughts.

Honestly the thought of Beam being in a relationship with a guy was still something Kit was wrapping his head around.

The Beam he knew was a player with his longest relationship lasting for a week before he got bored.

It was hard to imagine his friend in a happy committed relationship, but the way Forth looked at Beam told a lot about them.

Plus, the noises he constantly heard at night told him that they were happy in other aspects.

"I think... It's been about a year? Right Forth?" Beam asked, getting a nod from his boyfriend.

"I pursued him." Forth added in a proud voice with a large grin.

Kit let out a small smile. "I can certainly imagine it. I wish I could have seen your reaction Beam." He teased slightly.

Beam didn't get flustered a lot, but a male pursuing him would certainly do it.

"Yeah, yeah. Is your nose okay now?"

Kit had somehow managed to forget about the tissues stuffed up his nose, feeling a little embarrassed as he removed them.

"Your still scared of blood?" Beam asked upon seeing his grimace.

"Of course not, they just... gross me out."

Kit was going to be a doctor, he couldn't faint at the sight of a little blood or he wouldn't have chosen this path.

"Anyway, I'm leaving. I guess I'll see you around?" Kit muttered awkwardly.

Beam smiled, "Of course. I'll go bother you next door whenever I have the time."

True to his word, from that day on Beam showed up at his door at least once a day, using whatever excuse he could to get inside.

Kit wasn't really sure what to feel about it, but it wasn't like he was going to kick his friend out. Even Forth was apparently okay with Beam spending so much time with him, so what did he have to say about it? Nothing.

At least now there wasn't as much noise at night, not that Kit was ever going to bring that up.

But with how loud they were being currently, he was half-tempted to just march over and put an end to it.

Kit sighed, shaking the thought out of his head. No, no, not a good idea Kit.

Trying to find another solution, he pulled out his phone, sending out a text to the group chat he had with Pha, Yo and Ming.

Kit

Hey, anyone of you guys willing to take me in for the night?

Pha
? What's wrong?

Yo
Are P'Forth and P'Beam being too loud?

Ming
What do you mean by that Yo?

Yo
Come on, just look at them. No way they don't do it often.

Ming
Ah, like you Yo?

Yo
Ming! This is not the time to tease me! Let's just focus on helping P'Kit.

Kit

Yeah, not interested in knowing about your sex lives Ming.

Pha
You can stay with me.

Kit sighed in relief, quickly gathering a few things and throwing on a jacket before going downstairs to his car.

Pha's apartment was only a few minutes away, and his friend was already waiting for him in the lobby.

Pha had a large grin on his face as Kit approached, a little confused by it.

"What?" He snapped out.

Pha shrugged, "Nothing. Just somewhat surprised you would be so bothered by Beam and Forth.

"No I'm not! They're just loud."

"Loud huh? I guess Beam is having a good time then."

Kit flushed, pushing Pha backwards before making his way towards the elevator.

As soon as they entered Pha's apartment, Kit flopped himself onto his bed, sighing in comfort.

"This is my bed you know." His friend pointed out, but Kit merely shrugged.

Pha pushed him slightly, making room for himself on the bed.

"Are you really okay?" Phana asked after a few moments of silence.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?"

"You know why."

Kit frowned, unwilling to even think back on it. "Beam was just confused." He answered firmly.

"So do you think he's confused now with Forth?"

"Of course not!" He exclaimed indignantly, somewhat offended for the older boy.

"So why do you say he was confused back then?" Pha questioned. "Do you think he wouldn't know his own feelings?"

Kit felt a flash of annoyance. Why was he being so persistent with this? "Because we're friends Pha! Friends don't get feelings for each other!"

The words were harsher than he meant for them to be, but Pha wasn't a bit fazed as he continued to stare at Kit.

Damn him!

"Stop looking at me!" He demanded, turning to hide his reddening face.

Pha sighed. "Even now you're still so unwilling to admit it huh..."

Feeling angry now, Kit pushed himself into a sitting position. "And what would be the point of that? Even if he had liked me, he's obviously moved on!"

Kit blinked hard, trying to get rid of the tears in his eyes. Ugh, this was so annoying.

"Okay, okay. Don't get worked up." Pha relented, but they both knew that it was only for now.

Kit never understood why Phana was so determined to get the truth out of him. So what if Beam had confessed? It was just a school crush after all.

Kit didn't believe that Beam felt all that deeply for him. He probably just confused his feelings with attraction.

And Beam was obviously happy now with Forth. The way they acted told how much they loved each other, and Kit wasn't going to endanger that by asking his friend about a passing crush he had.

"Come on, let's just go to bed." Pha added and Kit nodded.

The pair have shared a bed multiple times in the past, so Pha went right to sleep, but Kit found himself wide awake and staring at the ceiling where there was a giant poster of Yo smiling.

How the heck was he expected to sleep with Yo literally hanging above him? He loved the younger boy, but this was too much for him.

Kit silently made his way out of bed, creeping to the bathroom.

He stared at his reflection in the mirror, quietly scolding himself."What is wrong with you Kit? Beam is your friend! Remember that!"

So why was it so hard? Kit closed his eyes, scoffing bitterly at his own hypocrisy.

Friends.

Yeah right.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

144K 7.1K 28
"Beam where are you Forth asked Beam and Beam reply he is on the way. Beam reach with a bundle of roses in his hand and gave it to Forth with that Fo...
34.2K 1.6K 16
The story about a young medicine student who playing some trick to get attention and love from his long time high school senior crush but what will h...
46.5K 2K 32
Does Forth win over Beam's fragile heart after all? Beam made the first move after learning that love can be found in a one night stand but can he ov...
143K 4.2K 29
when someone you love leave you.. what did you feel forth? it hurt beam then it same feel when you did it to me too