HIS MARYAM

By QudrahAdam

She's Maryam He's Aaryan She loves him He hates her She tries to help him He tries to get rid of her Sh... More

one
Two
three
four
six
seven
eight
Okada
WRITING CLASS

five

3.8K 518 32
By QudrahAdam

Maryams POV

"please come tomorrow, I'm not sure I can stay here alone. fear is killing me" i texted Amal on WhatsApp.

"ok I'll come as soon as my mum goes to work tomorrow, as he Arrived" she typed back.

"no, I'm very sure he's with his friends and I pray he stays there forever" I chuckled lightly at my statement.

"me too, if he tries any funny thing tell me" she typed.

"no problem bae, I'll inform you. Ok, wish me luck I'm hearing his foot steps" I typed because his footstep was getting loud.

"good luck sister"

On hearing Aaryan's foot step, I dropped my phone and I was shaking like a fish out of water from fear, I sat there with my face covered with my veil,

"Asalamualaikum (peace be unto you)" I heard his deep voice as he entered.

"w...w...w...walaikumussalam(peace be unto you too)" why am I so nervous.

"I just came to tell you the rules of leaving with me in this house, he said as he sat on the bed next to me and I didn't even know when I started crying.

"rule number one, don't you dare show me your ugly face. number two, don't you ever cook for me, and number three, don't you dare touch my things. and please I'm begging you,don't ever feel like my wife and don't you ever try touching me" he said.

"Thank God" I mumbled.

What did you say?"He said with Anger lynched in his voice.

"nothing, I said nothing" I said shaking in tears, making my veil full.

"humm ..I hope" he said living the room, why me!.

***Aaryan pov***

I walked down the hallway leading to my room, our room. I came in and saw her sited on the bed, her face was covered and she was shivering in fear.

I came in sat and told her the rules of being in this house but she said something beneath her breath and i heard it loud and clear, suddenly her veil fell and her beautiful face was shown to me, she looked so cute. she looked beautiful, I wanted to kiss her but hell no!. I don't and I will never.

I left her alone in the room, I heard her crying but what do i care, I left for my own room.

***Maryams pov***

"Asalamualaikum warahmatulah" I said as I did my sallama, I just prayed subh prayer. I got up from the mat and left for the bathroom where I took a very long bath,bI came out of the toilet and quickly got dressed into an Abaya.

I sat on the bed, my stomach was just growling, meant huger.

I could hear the door bell being ringed, so I left to open it and a very beautiful face came inn.

"hi I'm simna, Aaryan's little sister " she said

"hi, thanks" I said collecting the basket of food.

"come in" I said softly.

"no the driver is here, tell Aaryan I said hi" she said smiling, I watched her as she ran over to the driver.

"who was that?" Aaryan asked as I walked into the main parlour with the basket .

"your sister" I said with my eyes looking down to my legs.

"is that food" he said grabbing the basket.

"y...y..yes she brought it" I said nervously and he just picked the basket and went to the kitchen and helped him self, he sat on the dinning table eating and I sat on the chair in the main parlour looking at him like a television

"lower your gaze " he said munching on he's plantain chips and I just lowered my gaze.

"haven't I told you to stay away from me, I don't wanna see your ugly face " he said clenching his jaw.

"s..s..sorry" I said as a tear fell from my eyes.

the stupid door bell ranged again so I went to open it and in came Amal holding a basket

."maryama how far (maryam how are you?) she said shouting at the top of her voice.

"I'm fine" I said hugging her while we both came in.

"hey" she said to Aaryan and he just snubbed her.

"bae let's eat I'm hungry" amal said dragging me to the room and I followed her with Aaryan shutting glares at me.

We entered into the room and I quickly locked it.

"amal! " I said crying.

"What did he do? "Amal said making me sit.

"nothing as of yet, he asked me to stay away from him and not to show him my face" I said.

"then you should be happy" she sat on the bed alongside me.

"Happy For what, I'm scared of him. he always looks at me with so much hatred, he hates the sight of me and you're telling me to be happy. Amal he's the one I'll leave my entire life with and he's scaring me,we only got married Nine hours ago and I'm this scared" I said crying.

"I told you to tell your dad about him, But you refused" amal scolded me and I just picked the food basket.

" let's eat please" I said grabbing the food basket and I picked up the cooler which was filed with Irish potato and fried egg, I ate like my life depended on the food For i.was hungry beyond you imagination.

Amal and I talked about things that happened during the wedding, she stayed for almost six hours but she had to leave because she had some urgent work.

"Bye I'll miss you" I said as I walked her through the gate and she drove away in her Mercedes Benz.

" bye baby girl, I'll come soon inshaAllah(By God's Grace)" she said as she drove off.

Am All Alone Again,

"that sister of yours is annoying " Aaryan said The moment I walked in.

"excuse me?" I said with sudden courage.

"you heard me right he said as he changed the TV Chanel.

"I thought you wanted to stay away from me " I said locking the door.

"don't you dare act smart with me" he said staring at me and I just walked away and entered into my room and I laid on the bed, I got rid of my Abaya reveling my tank top and my short nicker.

suddenly my door came open and there stood Aaryan, looking at me with clear Anger displayed on his white face.

"you walked out on m" he said looking at me angrily.

"knock before coming into a girls room" I said with sudden bravery.

"This is my house and I go into where I wanna go" he said looking more infuriated.

"but I'm a woman and according to you we share no bound so you have no right to work into my room " I said looking into his eyes but wait I'm only on my tank top and a short nicker so I tried grabbing my Abaya but the foolish Aaryan grabbed my hand and pushed me on his body.

"for your information we're married and I'm your husband so I have every right to your body" he said grabbing my waist so tight and there we stood, with his hand Arround my waist making me shiver in fear again.

"remember what you said last night, you said I shouldn't feel like your wife " I said trying to pull away from his firm grip.

"you are my wife and I'm your husband" he said putting his hand on my waist and I tried pulling out.

"let go of me" I said pushing him but his grip was firm.

he started touching me and I felt strange, like electricity passing through my body so I just pushed my way out.

"sorry " he said leaving the room and I sighed still feeling strange.

***Aaryan's POV***

Why do I lose my control whenever I'm with her, I know I don't like her but why do I keep pushing my self on her. "

Aaryan focus "my inner voice said as I walked into my room, thank God I left of or else I'm not sure of what might happen.

I might ruin her life and mine.

I need to concentrate on my motive, which is to make her ask for a divorce, I'll get lailah no mater what.

GET THE REST OF THE BOOK ON AKURA💜 AVAILABLE ON PLAYSTORE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 23.6K 46
A muslim love story about a lady called minal who 's world comes crashing as her love life takes a drastic turn and how the cruelest of hearts come m...
58.1K 6.2K 23
Her crush. The guy she liked since her first day of school, he never looked her way, didn't care about her at all. She thought it was because he like...
7.3K 1.2K 18
Nailah marries and life goes on *this is book two you must read book one before you understand *
58.5K 7.4K 59
2019-2020 Complete Undergoing editions Am I queen I thought "Yes" I noded my head without even acknowledging wah that meant. I was just overwhelme...