Not meant to be (Chat Noir x...

Door RainbowGaming

A girl, tries her best to make everyone happy. A girl, does everything she can for others A girl...who wasn... Meer

Well....Crap
Kitty
Sorry
Well hello kitty cat
Ah... school...
... right... villains

Paris, Here I Come

1.2K 27 4
Door RainbowGaming

   (( Ok reader, I'm just going to warn you before you read this story.
   This is what I'm like when writing:
*joins Fandom* Ooo, I think this character/people. lEts MaKe a StoRY
*gets to like chapter five* bored...
  *finds another fandom* oOoo
   Repeat XD
Ok have fun reading))

     (Y/N) POV

   Ya boi gets to go liVE IN PARIS! The only reason is because my parents got enough money and thought we needed a change...ok there may have been more reasons BUT those are the only two that matter cuz we gOING TO PARIS TO LIVE THERE! WO HO!

   As we speak, we are heading to the air port. Now my parents are rich or famous...nor both. They have just been saving up over the years and found jobs there that can keep us on our feet. I feel like I helped I little cuz I had a little job and all my money went to the plane tickets.

   Now, I've done my research..aka asked my parents a million questions and I get a balcony that has a great view over the city. I am going to a school called Collège Françoise Dupont.... and that's kinda all I know.
   Now, you may be thinking... weLl, yoU dOn'T kNow FreNcH! and you're..right BUT they school is has to speak in English for some reason.
   I'm also going to be taking French speaking classes so I'll be fine...hopefully-

   " (Y/N)! God, your deaf. We're here" my mom yelled as my dad chuckled. I nervously laugh as I grab my backpack and get out. My parents get out of the cab and the driver opens the truck. We all grab our suit cases and head inside.
   I smile like an idiot as we head to our plane. It should take off in like 30 minutes so we have tim-
    " We have less then 5 minutes" My dad says looking at his watch

.
.
.
Wait...WHAT?!
   We ran like we were running away from my SAT's. I thought we had an half of an hour!!
  With the crap I was running with, it was like I was carrying another person. Not to toot my own horn but I was still running pretty fast for carrying another person

    Time skip cuz I'm lazy

  As we got there, the person that checks tickets looked like she feared for her life. We stopped and panted cuz man, that was a work out.
   "Did we.... miss the plane?" I panted out
  "Uh...no sweetie, just in time" she tells us.
We all sigh in relief as we bored the plane.
We sit and the plane takes off. I grab my headphones and start listening to music.

                    Paris, here I come

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1M 35.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
114K 912 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
256K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...