The Brothers And Us (DISCONTI...

Od Lexiilexii12

They're known as The Kings of New Orleans. Usually it's only one king but in this case it's three Kings, thre... Více

Intro.
:1:
:2:
:3:
:4:
:5:
:6:
:7:
:9:
:10:
:11:
:12:
:13:
:14:
:15:
:16:
:17:
:18:
:19:
:20:

:8:

9.4K 389 286
Od Lexiilexii12

"Keep your head high
And your middle finger higher."

Khristian DeJesus

My eyes snapped open when I felt someone violently shaking me telling me to wake my ass up. I turned to look who it was and it was Noah. I wasted no time in pushing his ass away from me and turning over to make sure he ain't do nothing to Jayonna.

I quickly sat up when I didn't see her next to me. I was finna start cussing Noah out until I seen her quickly pulling on some clothes.

"If you put yo hands on me like that again, imma slap yo ass so damn hard that your hair turns back to it's original color. Now get the fuck up and get dress Kevin needs us." Noah said and walked out my room making sure to slam the door behind him.

I ignored everything else he said except for the part when he said Kevin needs us. I jumped up out of bed and ran over to my closet and grabbed the first piece of clothing I seen.

"I told him that I'll wake you but he just yelled at me and he scares me so I didn't argue with him." Jayonna said while I slid on my grey sweat pants and then grabbed my grey sweater that went with my sweat pants.

"It's okay, he a bitch anyway." I told her and zipped up my jacket and slid on my tims.

I grabbed the gun Kevin gave me from the top drawer of my dresser and then me and Jayonna jogged out the room. As we jogged down the stairs Tyrek was jogging down the stairs behind us. We ran outside and I quickly ran over to Noah's car and got in the passenger side.

Noah didn't wait for Tyrek he just pulled straight the fuck off and I quickly put on my seat belt. I looked at him and his jaw was clenched and he his grip on the steering wheel was tight as hell. I took notice that we were basically wearing the same thing but he had on his all white nikes.

"Is Kevin okay? What's going on?" I asked him as we whipped around the corner.

"He called about 10 minutes ago, saying that Dboy one of the Lions shot one of the Serpents and now it's chaos at the underground. The underground is just a place where niggas hang out and watch fights and shit. Niggas make bets on the fighters and other stuff like that. We also use the underground to settle beef, niggas just fight it out. You loose, you loose, you win, you win. Sometimes bitches fight too, so don't be surprise if you see a few bitches." He said and I looked out the window.

I didn't notice that we were no longer passing cars or in the city at that. We was driving on a dirt rode with nothing but space around us. I looked in the rearview mirror and seen that Tyrek was right behind us. My eyes went back to the front of the car as we entered a tunnel that was dark as hell, the only light was Noah's head lights.

"Where are we?" I asked and looked at him.

"Far from the city but I know where we at." He said and I looked back to the front of the car.

We were now approaching a huge open space where a bright light shined directly on a steel cage, that was in the certain of the open space. Cars were parked on the sides of the cage but the cars were a good distance away from the cage. It was a group of niggas in front of the cage, yelling and trying to fight each other. In the middle of it all was Kevin looking like he was trying to calm the niggas who was yelling at each other.

Noah stopped the car and we drifted a little bit. He turned the car off fast as hell and hopped out. I quickly got out just in time to see some nigga punch Kevin and then niggas started fighting. Jayonna ran over to me but we both quickly dropped to the ground as we heard two gun shots go off and then we heard Tyrek yelling.

I looked up and seen Tyrek with his gun pointed up in the air. I knew that he was the reason for the gunshots and then I stood up with Jayonna. Noah walked over to the nigga that punched Kevin and straight jawed his shit making him fall onto the ground.

"Don't touch my brother bitch!" He yelled at the nigga and the nigga quickly nodded.

As Tyrek walked up the group of boys they started separating into four groups. I'm guessing they separated by gangs. Noah, Kevin and Tyrek stood in the middle of the group.

I looked around and noticed some girls either sitting on the hood of cars or standing next to cars. I didn't know which gang they was in or who they came with. What really caught my eye was a man lying on the ground in a pool of blood next to the cage.

I recognized him as the dude from earlier at the Serpents trap, it wasn't Evan and it wasn't the one that is the new leader of the Serpents, it was the other one that wasn't talking he was just smoking. His shirt was off and you could see the two bullet holes in his chest.

Did they not take him to the hospital? Or at least call someone to help him out? They just let him bleed out right there in front of them? This how they do shit around here?

"A life for a life." Someone said and that caught my attention. I turned back to the group of men and paid attention to what they were talking about.

"That bitch boy owed us money any fucking ways, he got what he got period." My eyes went to the nigga that said that.

He had the name Lion tattooed on his neck and I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that, he's a lion and probably the leader of the lions.

"Bitch why you ain't call one of us if he owed y'all money? We could have avoided this whole shit if yo ass would have called one of us." Tyrek yelled at the leader of the Lions.

"Nigga I tried earlier but you ain't pick up the phone and you ain't call a nigga back either." He said and I knew what he was talking about.

When we were at the Serpents trap and Tyrek phone was ringing, the contact said Lion and Tyrek ain't answer it. He just slid his phone into his back pocket.

"It don't matter fuck it. Put ya niggas in the catch just fight it out, whoever loose kill em. Simple." Noah said and I lightly shook my head.

Now if the Serpents loose then that'll just be another Serpent that the Lions killed. I agree with the Serpents a life for a life. It's only right.

Everybody started moving around and Noah pulled Kevin to the side away from everybody. I quickly walked starte making mg way over to them with Jayonna not far behind me.

"Why you ain't call us sooner?!" Noah practically yelled at Kevin but that didn't stop me from literally jumping into Kevin's arm.

"I'm good KD." Kevin said and I felt him wrap his arms around me and take a deep breath.

"I know yo ass seen me talking to him." I heard Noah say but I ignored him and pulled away from Kevin. I looked at his face and his lip was busted.

"You should have killed him." I turned and said to Noah.

"At least we agree on something." Noah said and took his gun out his waist.

"Nah man chill, I'm good. Come on, I wanna watch the fight. Crybaby you can wait yo ass in the car." I hit Kevin on his shoulder for calling Jayonna a crybaby.

I grabbed Jayonna's hand and we followed Kevin and Noah over to the cage. Niggas was gathered around the cage and the girls had joined them. Two niggas walked into the cage from different entrances. It was easy to tell which one was from which gang because one had a tattoo of a serpent and the other had a tattoo of a lion.

Some part of me was relieved that Evan wasn't chosen to fight. I know he can fight, that motherfucka got them knockers, I remember just how bad he beat that boy up and all the blood that was on Mrs.Care carpet. She was so angry her face changed to the color of that boys blood.

A bell rung and the niggas immediately started fighting, wasiting no time at all. Everybody was getting hyped even Jayonna started jumping around smiling and shit. They both were throwing some pretty good lunches but the Serpents were winning his punches was connecting and he was good at dodging the Lions punches.

My eyes drifted to Tyrek as he was pulled away from everybody. I didn't notice a truck had made it's way here and two men stared carrying the dead body over to the truck. Tyrek was talking to this white man and then Tyrek pointed to the cage and then to the truck.

I turned my attention back to the truck as the two men rudely shot the dead body onto the back of the truck. That's a damn shame.

"Khristian right?" I immediately turned my head to the direction in which I heard my name.

Evan had somehow worked his way threw the crowd next to me. I looked him up and down and he looked me up and down trying to be funny.

"Don't be saying my name like that E, these people don't know me and I would like to keep it like that for now."

He nodded and then leaned forward a little bit and looked on the other side of me. I looked at Jayonna because she was on the other side of me and then I turned back to Evan.

"Y'all niggas never left each other side in that house so I'm not surpised she with yo ass now. How y'all been?"

I looked at him trying to see if he really wanted to know how we been. He was looking at the fight so his eyes didn't meet mine which I had no problem with. Once his eyes did meet mine I shifted my attention to the fight.

"We been good E, how about you?" I asked genuinely wanting to know, I honestly wanna know how he became a Serpent.

"I've been good, great actually. I'm making money, feeding myself, roof over my head and I'm a grown ass man now." He said and I smiled listening to him speak.

Just by his voice you can tell that he was happy and that he was proud of himself. I'm proud of him and I don't even know him, yeah he's in a gang but he's making shit happen. He's keeping himself up, feeding himself and he has a home and he claims he's a man now.

"Evan?" Jayonna said and I turned to her and she was looking at Evan with a shock face.

"Hey Jayonna." He said.

I backed up as she practically jumped into this boy arms, like she know him like that. I can see that he was a little taken back by her actions but he hugged her back anyways.

"It's been a while, how are you? How you been?" She questioned him and he answered her questions.

As they talked I looked around my surrounds keeping an eye on everything. My eyes fell on Noah and I could see that he was observing our surroundings as well. His eyes met mine and this time I didn't turn away because he mouth the word what. I just scratched near my eye hoping he would get the message. He nodded and turned his eyes back on the fight.

I turned my attention back to the fight as well and I cringed a little at all the blood on the ground. Both niggas was bleeding but only one was on the ground and that was the Lion. The others Lions was yelling for him to get up but he ain't move. He was still breathing though, his chest was slowly moving up and down.

"I gotta handle this. It was nice seeing y'all again, and I hope this won't be the last." Evan said and glanced at me before walking around the cage.

I watched as he opened one of the cage doors and let the other serpent out as he went in. He pulled a gun out his waist and ain it straight at the boys head.

"A life for a life." He said and shot him straight in the head.

The memory of seeing my father with that bullet hole straight through his head flashed before my eyes and I closed my eyes and looked away from the cage.

Opinions on E? I honestly don't know what imma do with him yet🤦🏽‍♀️ He my baby though.

Jayonna is real life my bestfriend😻🧡

Now all 4 of them know damn well that whatever the joke was, was not that damn funny😭😭😭💀💀💀

But those my babies though😻😻😻❤❤❤❤

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

153K 6.3K 34
My dad was a drug lord, biggest drug lord there was. His name was Carlos Cortez but in the streets they called him Lucien, why? I don't know and I do...
865K 32.5K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...
41K 1.7K 16
All I was trying to do was take care of my siblings and focus on my career. Now how did I get wrapped up in this King Pin's criminal life?