𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐀...

yiminsuu द्वारा

➤𝘉𝘖𝘖𝘒 2 ➤𝘈𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘹 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘥 É𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘳 60 years have passed and Sauron is coming b... अधिक

| INFO |
Chapter 1 | The FellowShip of the Ring
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 | The Two Towers
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 | The Return of the King
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
| NOTE|

Chapter 6

1.8K 50 21
yiminsuu द्वारा

"Strangers from distant lands, friends of old, you have been summoned here to answer the threat of Mordor." The day of the Council was very much started under stress, knowing that they were summoned because of the rising darkness. Frodo was the one victim in this, and I won't let him suffer anymore. If he has to weld this burden then I will too, for the darkness of Mordor wants me as much as it wants the one ring.

I walked next to Aragorn, who had given me a small smile, Legolas nodded at me upon my arrival and Gimli winked at me from his seat as I smile at the guests, I didn't know they were coming here. "Middle Earth stands upon the brink of destruction. None can escape it. You will unite or you will fall. Each race is bound to this fate, this one doom." The Lord looked at the hobbit, motioning him to the pedestal in front of everyone. "Bring forth the Ring, Frodo."

Frodo looked at me, unsure if to do so. I nodded and he raised himself from his chair and, slowly but surely, put the Ring on a stand for all to see. The guests gasped at the realization of what was in front of them. "So it is true..." I heard the man from last night say, unexpectedly, the ring started to whisper, making my view fuzzy.

(Y/N)...

Suddenly, the blond stood up and walked towards the ring. "In a dream, I saw the Eastern sky grow dark... But in the West, a pale light lingered. A voice was crying 'The doom is near at hand, Isildur's Bane is found'." Gandalf, Elrond and I looked at each other before glancing back at him, reaching for the ring. "Isildur's Bane..."

"Boromir!"

"Ash nazg durbatulûk!" Gandalf starts, and another voice accompanies him, making me kneel in pain. The light darkens along with Gandalf's aura. "Ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk!" I screamed and the dark voice laughs as my magic destroyed the flora around us. "Agh burzum-ishi krimpatul!" The light came back, and as I opened my eyes, all the guests were all staring at me as Aragorn held me, it was all withered and it was my fault.

Elrond looked at me in concern before turning to Gandalf. "Never before has anyone dared utter words of that tongue here, in Imladris." The wizard is troubled but did not take remorse for showing everyone in the council the dark powers of the ring. "I do not ask for pardon, Master Elrond, Lady (Y/N). For the Black Speech of Mordor may yet be heard in every corner of the West! The Ring is altogether evil."

"But it is a gift. A gift to the foes of Mordor. Why not use this Ring? Long has my father, the Steward of Gondor, kept the forces of Mordor at bay. By the blood of our people are your lands kept safe! Give Gondor the weapon of the enemy! Let us use it against him!" Aragorn turned to him as he helped me to stand. "You cannot wield it. None of us can. The One Ring answers to Sauron alone. It has no other master."

Boromir turned to Aragorn with a bitter look. "And what would a Ranger know of this matter?" Legolas rises from his chair to defend Aragorn. "This is no mere Ranger. He is Aragorn, son of Arathorn. You owe him your allegiance." Alas, the blond didn't seem happy to know that. "Aragorn? This is Isildur's heir?"

"And heir to the throne of Gondor." Continues Legolas, but Aragorn only motioned the elf to sit down. "Havo dad, Legolas." An uncomfortable silence emerged, and Boromir looked at Legolas. "Gondor has no King." Then his stare goes back to Aragorn. "Gondor needs no King." Boromir sat back on his chair, giving Aragorn a hateful look.

"Aragorn is right. We cannot use it." Gandalf exclaimed out and Elrond stood back up. "You have only one choice. The Ring must be destroyed." Everyone stared at the ring for some time, until Gimli spoke up. "Then what are we waiting for?" He roared and struck the Ring with his axe, the axe broke, leaving the Ring perfectly intact.

"The Ring cannot be destroyed, Gimli, son of Glóin, by any craft that we here possess. The Ring was made in the fires of Mount Doom. Only there can it be unmade. It must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence it came! One of you... Must do this." The silence was... Terrifying to say the least. I cannot believe this. 

Boromir started. "Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep. The Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire, ash and dust. The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly!"

"Have you heard nothing Lord Elrond has said? The Ring must be destroyed!" Legolas exclaimed out at him. "And I suppose you think you're the one to do it?!" Gimli no...

"And if we fail, what then?! What happens when Sauron takes back what is his?!" Boromir continues to argue, but nobody gets between the fights of elves and dwarves, no one is capable of stopping them. "I will be dead before I see the Ring in the hands of an Elf!" The council argues amongst themselves. "Never trust an Elf!"

"Do you not understand?! While you bicker amongst yourselves, Sauron's power grows! None will escape it! You'll all be destroyed!" I noticed Frodo focusing on the Ring, everyone's arguing voices are drowned out by the voice of the ring as I walked over to him. The hobbit looked at me, and as he takes my hand, he gets to his feet. "I will take it!" He says, but they continue to argue, making the hobbit scream louder. "I will take it!"

All fall silent and slowly they turn to Frodo in astonishment. "I will take the Ring to Mordor. Though... I do not know the way." Gandalf gives him a small smile as he walks to him. "I will help you bear this burden, Frodo Baggins... For as long as it is yours to bear."

Aragorn stands up. "If by my life or death I can protect you, I will... You have my sword." I walked next to them and looked at Frodo, holding his hand. "You have my magic." Legolas came forward. "And you have my bow." And last, but very unexpectedly. "And my axe." Gimli joins us with proudness, but Legolas didn't seem delighted about that.

"You carry the fate of us all, little one." Boromir steps to us, glancing at all the members of our group. "If this is indeed the will of the Council... Then Gondor will see it done."

"Hey!" Sam rushes in, impressing everyone in the council. "Mr. Frodo's not going anywhere without me!" Elrond smiled and sarcastically answered. "No, indeed. It is hardly possible to separate you, even when he is summoned to a secret council, and you are not." It makes me giggle lowly. Two more figures, Merry and Pippin appeared and ran to us. "We're coming, too!"

"You'd have to send us home tied up in a sack to stop us!" Elrond looked astounded. "Anyway, you need people of intelligence on this sort of mission... Quest... Thing." Merry glanced at Pippin and whispered. "Well, that rules you out, Pippin." The Lord stared at us and grinned. "10 companions... So be it. You shall be the Fellowship of the Ring."

"Great! Where are we going?" Everyone looked at Pippin with annoyance. "May the Valar watch over us..." I whispered, making Frodo and Gandalf chuckle.

// Many hours later //

"Lord Boromir?" I called softly. At the sound of my voice, Boromir turned and glanced at me from his spot in front of the moon, he was appreciating the view like I had many times. Surprisingly, his harsh look from before had disappeared, replacing it with one of a hidden warmth, like if he doesn't want anybody to see this side of him.

"Lady (Y/N)..." He replied courteously. We had, of course, spoken briefly since the Council of Elrond, but we had yet to have any real conversation. I gave him a small smile. "If you please, Lord Boromir, I am not yet comfortable with that title. As we are to be traveling companions, I would be pleased if you would just call me (Y/N)."

The man smiled. "Very well, (Y/N), if you will also drop the title, and just call me Boromir." I could tell he was nervous about my presence. "Did you want something?" He prompted. I walked next to him and grinned, my (E/C) eyes turned upon the Man of Gondor brilliant with joy and gratitude. "Haco told me a lot about you in his letters."

Boromir seemed a bit surprised, suddenly giving me a look. "You are... Yes, how could I not piece it together?" The man whispered to himself. "You are Lady (Y/N), once queen of Erebor... Messenger of the Valar." I nodded slowly, taking in his shocking expression, but he then gave a small chuckle. "Haco has spoke a lot about his cousins, very highly. Truly, he was the one teaching us sword fighting when my father couldn't."

I smiled fondly, happy that he is opening up. "I know that very well. He speaks very highly of you too. I know that some find his exuberance to be a sore trial." Boromir laughed. "I can understand that." Indeed, Haco was always the one to teach everyone what he could, it wasn't a surprise that Denethor II trusted his sons to Haco. I wonder if they met Adán.

Boromir looked away for a moment. "Do you have family waiting for you at home?" I shook my head. "Only my cousins, my grandparents died years ago... And our parents do not want to see us anymore." I couldn't say anything about my sons and daughters.

Boromir pursed his lips and fully turned to me, grabbing one of my hands. "Then you must not go." My eyes widened at his sentence, making me stumble on my feet a bit. "War it's not a place for a woman, even less for one such as beautiful as you." I knew men have problems with letting their women to war. They are not dwarves, who protect their females to not lose the dwarven culture. They were not elves, who both males and females practice swords and archery since they are small.

They are men, they do not let women in battle because they think they are weak. No more, nor less. "I am pleased to hear that you worry, but accompanying the ringbearer is a job I have to do, I cannot protect him from the darkness of Mordor from so far behind. Please understand that."

Boromir sighed, looking at me with his eyebrows furrowed. "The halfling does not own your soul in his hand." And even so, he kept persuading me. "He does, Boromir." I grabbed both his hands and looked up at him. "I am not a woman, Man of Gondor... Not anymore."

He froze for a bit but has not opened his mouth again. I gave a polite little bow. "I thank you for your time, Boromir. I am sure we will have many more occasions to talk." I said, and Boromir looked at me in concern. "I look forward to it."

I then turned and headed off to my chambers, I could feel his gaze on my back as I turned the corner. It has been a while since I've caught someone's eye like this, since someone has treated me like I'm a mortal, and it made me feel content. I knew Aragorn and Boromir will protect us all in this long journey, and I will make sure to be right next to them.

---------------------

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul! = One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the Darkness bind them!

Havo dad, Legolas. = Sit down, Legolas.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

157K 6.3K 40
LEGOLAS/OC. MOVIE VERSE. Desperate to save her father, Anastasia made a grave choice and struck a deal that eventually led her to be banished to Midd...
289K 8.2K 31
You are living the good life as a she-elf in Rivendell when Aragorn comes to visit. You assume it's to visit Arwen, your older sister. But then your...
138K 3.7K 34
Sara is just a ordinary girl. She has heard of the Lord of the Ring books but never read one. But what happens if she falls into the greatest stories...
78.3K 4.7K 43
Frodo was meant to be the Ring-bearer. But when he falls under Sauron's control and vanishes before Elrond's council, where does that leave the Fello...