I'm In Love With My Bestfrien...

Da kookchaeng

When You Fall In Love With The Love You Always Wanted. Altro

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
FINALLY THE END
NEW BOOK

CHAPTER 10

316 22 10
Da kookchaeng

*Recap*

Baby I Have Some News To Tell You. She Said.

What?

Your Going To Be A Father.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

I Was Shocked But Happy At The Same Time.

Are You Serious Lisa?

Yes. I Was Scared To Tell You.

Aww But I'm By Your Side. I Love You Lisa. Where Going To Have A Great Family. Right In This House.

I Love You Too Baby. Okay I Gotta Go See You Later. She Said As She Left. I Was So Happy. Let Me Get Ready For Graduation.

*****1 Hour Later

Me And Chaeyoung Hopped In The Car She Look Pretty. She Had Peach Dress Mid-High Of Her Knees And Peach Heels. We Finally Pull Up To The School To Get On The Line For Graduation. I See My Family And Chaeyoung's Family Sitting Together. I See My Mom And Run To Her.

Hi Mommy.

Hi Kookie, How Are You? I Haven't Seen You In A Week. She Said.

I've Been Good. I Have Some News For You Mom.

What Is It?

I'm Having A Child.

Omg Really I'm Happy For You. Where's Chaeyoung And The Baby?

It's Not Chaeyoung Mom. But I Will Show My Girlfriend Soon.

I Walked Outside To See Chaeyoung Talking To That Boy She Went To Prom With, They've Been Getting Close A Lil Too Close. I Walked Up To Them.

Hey Guys. I Said.

Hi Kook, What Happen? She Said.

Nothing Just Wanted To Tell You That We Soon Go Got Ready To Get On Stage.

Okay Kook.

She Look Mad But I Didn't Say Anything. I Wonder What's On Her Mind.

CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V

I Was Talking To Jin Because He Said. He Needed To Talk To Someone.

Chaeyoung Can We Talk.

Sure What's Up.

Okay So, You And Jungkook Are Bestfriends But He Goes Out With Lisa. But I Know That You Know She's Pregnant.

How Did You Know?

Just Listen. I'm The One That Got Her Pregnant And I Know You Know, Because I Saw You That Day Me And Lisa Was Talking.

Damm, I Knew It Was By Someone Else. But She Told Jungkook It Was His.

I Know But She's Going To Abort The Baby, Just Don't Tell Jungkook Yet.

Okay.

Thanks Sis.

We Both Walked Back Inside The School. I Was Mad But Happy But I Over Heard Jungkook's and Lisa's Convo. Imma Just Leave His Life Soon If He Wanna Start A Family And I Don't Wanna Intervene.

******3 Hours Later

Graduation Was Finally Over. And High School As Well. I've Been Saving Money Since I Was Seven So When I Get Out Of High School I Can Take Trips For The Summer.

I Saw Jungkook Walking Up To Me.

Chaeyoung Baby. I'm Taking You Out.

Okay Jungkook.

I Know He's Planning Something But I'm Just Going To Go Along With It.

******1 Hour Later

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

First I Took Chaeyoung To An Amusement Park. She Loves Stuff Like This. When We Got There She Was All Happy And Smiling.

Omg Jungkook Thank You. She Said Giving Me A Kiss On The Cheek. And Run To The Water Shooting Game.

She Won Like 6 Big Human Size Bears. I Wonder How We Taking This Shit Home. She Basically Live At My House.

Then We Got On A Couple Of Rides, And Stuff She Won Toys And Shit. She Deadass A Big Kid. It Was Finally 9:47 In Evening.

And Our Reservation Was For 10:30

So We Got In The Car.

You Ready For Your Next Surprise Chaeyoung.

Okay. She Said With A Smile.

*****35 Minutes Later

We Finally Reach The Restaurant And We Got A Sit With A Beautiful View On The City.

Chaeyoung Do You Like It I Asked While She Was Looked Out The Window.

Of Course I Do Jungkook.

Okay. I Will Do Anything To Make You Happy.

Then The Waiter Came To Order Our Foods And Left.

CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V

I Was So Happy I Feel Like This Day Can't Get Any Worse.

Chaeyoung I Have More Surprises For You.

Really?

Yes.

Then A Man Came With A Box That Was Wrapped. I Open It. It Was The Columbiana 11s And It Was Customized With My Name On The Back.

Omg, Thank You So Much Jungkook. I Love You So Much.

I Love You Too Chaeyoung.

Then He Pulled A Box And Opened It. It Was A Necklace With My Name On It.

Omg, Thank You.

I Broke The First One And I Know That You Are Mad And I Had To Replace It.

Thank You Jungkook I Really Appreciate Everything.

Then The Waiter Came With Our Foods And Drinks.

As We Ate We Talked.

So Chaeyoung. He Said.

Yeah Jungkook. I Said As I Drink My Strawberry Juice.

What's The Next Step. Were Done High School, What Is Your Plans For The Summer.

I'm Going On A Trip, See I Was Going To Take You But I See You Have A Lot On Your Hands Now.

What Do You Mean?

I Mean Because Your Having A Family, Even Though That Baby Is Not Yours.

Chae Stop. Okay Just Whatever Happen Between Me And Lisa Leave It Between Us Okay?

Whatever. And I Moving Soon.

Where?

Cali (California)

Why Without Me? Damm Chae I Thought It Was Us.

I Laughed. How? Your Having A Family, I Dont Wanna Be Involved With. So I Got A Job And I'm Finally Living On My Own.

Wait No. Chae You Can't.

Why Not?

Because Now It's Going To Be Empty In The House With Your Weirdness.

I'll Come Visit You Sometimes.

Promise Chae.

I Promise Kook.

******1 Hour Later

We Finally Got Back To Jungkook's House.

I Got In The Shower Then Ran The Hot Water Down My Body Which Made Me Feel So Much Better. I Wet My Hair So It Would Be Curly.

******20 Minutes Later

I Got Out And Slip On Jungkook's Shirt And Went To His Room. I Walked In And He Was Staring At The Ceiling And So I Jumped On.

What's Wrong Bestfriend. I Asked.

Nothing Just Thinking.

Thinking About What. I Said As I Rolled Over To Get Under The Covers.

Like What's It Going To Be Like Without You. Having A Family. And Stuff.

Well, I'll Be By Your Side Anytime You Need Me.

I'm Sorry For Kissing You The Other Night. I Really Love You Chae But I Love Lisa As Well

It's Okay. I Was Hurt But I Didnt Say Nothing.

He Put His Head On My Chest And Fell Asleep. Until I Knew He Was Full Asleep I Got Up And Changed And Left To Go Home.

I Started Crying While I Was Driving So I Pulled Over To The Side And Stoped Infront Of A Ice Cream Store. I Went In And Bought Some Ice Cream It Made Me Happy. Then I Drove Home And Put The Ice Cream To The Fridge. I Went To Check My Dad Who Was Asleep, I Kissed Him On The Forehead And Went To My Room. I Texted Jungkook Before I Went To Sleep That I Went Home. I Layed On My Bed And Cried Until I Fell Asleep.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

6.5K 256 9
Love endures when the heart doubts. *Republish February 22, 2020
17.1K 1K 27
[ jjk x pcy ] ❝ siempre fuiste tú. ❞ 一 in which two lost souls trying to find relief, instead find something unexpected in the heart of spain. madrid...
97.5K 3.4K 36
When one girl becomes an employee of the biggest company in Korea called the 'Jeon Group'. What happens when her boss falls for her? Will their compa...
83.5K 2.1K 19
How cliché to be utterly and completely in love with your best friend.