Things I Almost Remember: A S...

De averynorthcott

In the years after Illéa became a constitutional monarchy, the transition proved less simple than Queen Eadly... Mais

Prologue Part 1
Prologue Part 2
Ten Years Later
Kate's Story
Johnny's Memory
A Partner in Crime
Just Rumors
Shots
The Abernathy Brothers
Three's a Crowd
The Music Box
Once Upon A December
Lucy
Author's Note: Story Inspiration
A Great Change
The Bravest
Spotted
Author's Note
The Special Guard
Forgotten Friend
Author's Note: Kate as a Character
One Last Light
Author's Note Dream Inspiration
Awakening
Scars
WATCH THIS :)
Kota
France and a Chance
Ahren
Kerttu and Kate
KIERA CASS NEW BOOK
Photograph
France
Meeting
Author's Note
What About Illéa?
New Chapters Coming Soon
Cousins and Dresses
Revelation
Open Hearts
What Characters Look Like
Discovered
A Letter
A Shattering Announcement
Author's Note/Updates
Undercover
Reunited
A New Hope
Kate Remembers
Watch This
An Orphan (Bonus Prequel One-Shot)
A Reunion
Otherwise Engaged
Confrontation
All Comes Back
Author's Note: LMAO The Betrothed

Author's Note

67 2 0
De averynorthcott

Hey readers! Just a fun update on Anastasia, the musical is opening in the coming weeks in the Netherlands, and the cast did a great live performance previewing the show! For those of you maybe just starting to read, this story is heavily inspired by the legend of Anastasia Romanov and the movie and musical based on the legend. Here is a video of the performance by the Dutch cast! The show is also currently playing in Germany and Spain and touring North America. It closed in New York on Broadway this past March after running for two years. The legend is based around rumors in Europe in the 1900's that Anastasia Romanov, a young Russian princess, survived the execution of her family during the Russian Revolution. It was finally proven in 2007 through DNA and remains found in Russia that Anastasia did die with the rest of her family, but lots of adaptations, such as the musical, have imagined what it might have been like if she did survive. It is a very sad story, she was only 17 when she was killed alongside her family. I have always been very interested in her story and the legend, and the idea for this story sort of came to me when I was seeing the musical. The "what if" thought for Kerttu was too tempting  not to explore and write about. Just for another quick unfortunate clarification because people have asked, Eadlyn, Eikko, Maxon, America, and Aleksi (Kerttu's brother I created for the story) did die in the prologue. However, keep your eyes out for other Selection characters who will make their way into the story soon...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

229K 4.1K 54
Prince Maxon Schreave ended the Selection just a few months ago. He has finally picked a bride. America Singer. He is head over heels in love and is...
485 7 22
What if there were another selected? An untold one. This story is about Freya Soulwound, one of the rebel daughters, she gets into the Selection wit...
15.7K 275 22
Kaden Schreave, a prince of Illèa, has accepted for quite some time that because he's the third to the throne, he won't be as well known as his siste...
33K 367 49
⚠️READ THE SELECTION BOOKS BEFORE ! "Hello, my dear," he whispers. "Don't start," I warn in return, and we're both left smiling. He holds my hands as...