Derek and Spencer Fluff/Smut...

By roxy639

THIS IS NOT A DEREKXSPENCER OR A MORID OR ANY OTHER SHIP NAMES BETWEEN THE TWO. This is going to be different... More

Caught (Spencer)
Reward (Derek)
Pregnant (Spencer)
Club (Derek)
Perfectly Wrong (Spencer)
If Only (Derek)
The Secret (Spencer)
Consolation (Derek)
Birthday Surprise (Spencer)
Jealous (Derek)
Daughter (Spencer)
Derek's past (Derek)
Like Me (Spencer)
Personal (Derek)
Missed You (Spencer)
Angry (Derek)

Grieving (Spencer)

3.8K 62 6
By roxy639

Spencer is dealing with the death of Maeve and you move in next door. You were moving in with your 2 dogs when one of them walks up to him. If you're not a dog person I'm sorry, I don't hate cats they hate me k? Also I think this is going to be a bit long or maybe have a part 2.

Your POV

"No, guys come on." I say to my dogs who where walking by my legs as I'm carrying a box. Both of them were service dogs, Psychiatric and Emotional service dog (a Siberian Husky named Ember) and Working dog (German Shepherd called Spykie) to be exact. But Ember was straying off.

"Ember." I say turning around just to see her go up to a man. He looked kinda dorky but in a cute way, he doesn't use glasses but his cloth seemed kinda nerdy.

"Oh uh." He says as Ember smells him making me giggle.

"So what's up with you?" I ask causing him to look at me.

"Uh nothing." I raise a brow and tilt my head.

"Well you seem like a smart guy and you also seem like someone who is alert of his surroundings so the fact that you missed Ember's vest that clearly says 'Psychiatric Service Dog' tells me otherwise." I say walking closer to him and petting Ember.

"How did I miss that?" He asked making me chuckle.

"Good question, maybe your mind wasn't with you at the moment." I say as Spykie takes a seat next to me.

"Uh yeah.." He says.

"Sorry I just moved here this morning so I was getting the last box in when she wondered off, I'm Y/N." I say extending my hand but he only looks at it.

"Not a physical contact guy huh?" I chuckle letting my hand fall.

"Not really, no.. I'm Spencer." He says awkwardly.

"Nice to meet you Spencer.. I'd ask if you wanna come in but everything's a mess right now." I say as he just nods awkwardly.

"Well.. see you around." I say calling Ember to follow me before I stop right in front of the door.

"And I'm sorry for your loss." I say opening the door and walking in with Ember walking in before me and Spykie right next to me. As I place the box down there's a knock on the door and both dogs quickly made their way towards it and I followed looking through the peep hole before opening the door.

"Hello again." I say as he looks at me.

"Why do you need both a Psychiatric and Working service dogs?" He asks.

"Uh well, I had a boyfriend, we had been dating since high school and grew up together. He was a police man and Spykie was his partner. He got him since he was a pup and took him to dog training for the police force and became a great work dog.. but when he died I fell into depression so much that my family gave me Ember who was trained to help me with it and my boyfriend left Spykie to me." I answer.

"How long ago was this?" He asked.

"A month ago." I say surprising him.

"Trust me having a dog with you to keep you occupied really helps." I say to him.

"I'll take your word for it." He says making me chuckle.

"You can pet them if you want." I say petting Spykie.

"I take them to the vet and salon every month to keep them groomed and make sure they're healthy plus I shower them weekly and brush their teeth daily." I say as he looks at me.

"Wow.. you dedicate a lot of time to them." He says and I smile nodding.

"My parents have a chain of veterinary and hospitals so they make good money and they don't really spend it. I have my bachelors and masters for business and accounting for when they decide to retire but I really just want to be a writer." I say going back to unpacking.

"A writer? Of what?" He asks causing me to look at him just to notice him getting closer.

"Fiction, fantasy, romance.. give people a chance to escape the cruelty of this world and have a happy ending." I say going back to work.

"You better than anyone should know there's no such thing as a happy ending." He says.

"Why not? I mean sure you'll have some pain, some troubles, and up and downs but what good story doesn't? Maybe what's a happy ending for me may not be the same as yours but it's what we consider happy endings that matter." I say taking a picture of me and my boyfriend out making me smile a little caressing the picture.

"What's your happy ending then?" He asks watching me as I glance at him.

"My happy ending would be me getting over and accepting the fact that my best friend, boyfriend, and fiance just died, to be able to love again without fear... to find that one person that makes me happy just by spending time with me." I let a small tear out as Ember comes to my side and I pet her.

"Then I guess our happy endings aren't that different." He says causing me to look into his eyes as he stud there awkwardly before his phone rang.

"Reid speaking." He answers before his eyes landed on me and he nodded to himself.

"I'm on my way." He says before ending the call.

"Work?" I ask and he nods.

"I'll uh, see you later." He says making me smile a little and nod.

"Take care and be careful." I say as he nods raising his hand awkwardly and waving it slightly before leaving.

~Third Person POV~

It's been months since the two of them met, they both started hanging out having movie nights and even late night talks about the people they lost and how they were and how they lost them. They talked about their work and stuff like that, by now they knew each other better than most people.

"You seem happy lately." JJ says as she notices Spencer smile at his phone, they were on the plane on their way back home.

"I have?" He asks looking at her.

"Yeah Pretty Boy is there a special someone you haven't told us about?" Morgan teased while looking at the young genius of the team.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Spencer says with a slight smile still on his lips, tonight when he gets back Y/N wanted to hang out and this time she called it a date.

"Oh come on, you've been on the phone for the past 10 minutes with a stupid smile on your face, you barely use a phone for work!" Rossi argued and this time Spencer couldn't really come up with an excuse. Rossi was right after all.

"Ok.. maybe there's this girl." Spencer says.

"I knew it!" Prentiss says getting closer to him as JJ smiled along with Hotch and Rossi while Morgan smirked.

"Who's the lucky girl?" Rossi asks.

"She moved in a few months ago next door to mine and we talked.. then we started talking more, then we were friends and then we were hanging out. She.. understands me and what I went through with Maeve because she lost someone she loved too." Spencer says smiling a little.

"So the two of you just connected? Have you kissed her?" Morgan asked looking at Spencer as he shook his head.

"Morgan they both lost someone very important to them." JJ says.

"No I haven't... but I really want to. She's beautiful and smart and so loving.. she makes me forget how cruel this world is, she makes me forget everything bad about this world, she's like a beam of light making me feel so comfortable and tell her anything and everything." Spencer says playing with his fingers.

"Awe!" The girls say loving this.

"What's her name?" Hotch asked.

"Y/N L/N." Spencer answers with a slight smile on his lips even the mention of her name made him smile.

"You're really in love huh pretty boy?" Morgan asked him.

"I think so.." Spencer answered.

"Then you gotta tell her." Rossi says.

"But what if I ruin everything by saying it?" Spencer asked still looking down at his phone.

"You have to take a chance Spence." JJ says placing a hand over his giving him a small smile and he nods.

"I'll try." He says as the others nodded. Soon the plane landed and Spencer went directly to Y/N apartment knocking on the door, he heard small steps before the door opened and the two dogs welcomed him before their owner could which made Y/N chuckle and Spencer smiled. He wasn't one to actually like dogs, not in that way just like petting them a lot mostly letting them lick him but he was fine with these two doing it petting their heads before walking towards Y/N.

"Hi." He says with a chuckle as the dogs went back in.

"Hey! Welcome back." She says hugging him causing him to hug back. He loved hugging her, he'd avoid human contact from almost anyone yet with her he didn't even think about it. She pulled away smiling up at him before going back inside with him behind her.

"Hey.. Y/N.. I need to tell you something." He says as she close and lock the door before turning to look at him tilting her head.

"What's up?" She asks.

"I.. I know we've only known each other for a few months, I know that we both lost someone important in our lives, and I don't want to replace or try to recreate what we had with them. Really I don't but.. Y/N I.. I love you. I love you as more than just a friend." Spencer says the last part almost as a whisper while blushing a little making Y/N heart swell before she smiled slowly making her way towards him and wrapping her arms around his neck. He looked into her eyes for a second before closing his eyes and get ready for her lips to be against his.

She leaned in slowly and connected their lips in a sweet loving kiss yet soon it got a little bit more heated involving their tongues fighting for dominance. He placed his hands on her hips pushing her softly until they made it to her room, he closed the door with his foot and got on top of her on the bed finally disconnecting their lips.

"I love you Spencer Reid." She says looking into his eyes making him smile and lean down to kiss her again.

~Extra Ending~

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Look at you! You had some fun last night didn't you?" Derek asked while smirking at Spencer who blushed a little.

"Was it good?" Derek continued.

"Derek!" Prentiss says with an amused face.

"What? I'm just asking." Derek tried defending with a laugh before looking at Spencer again.

"So I'm guessing she feels the same?" He asks smirking.

"Yeah.. and yes it was amazing." Spencer says with a small blush causing Derek to pat his back as the team was happy that he finally found someone to fill the void created by losing Maeve at least a little.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
68.1K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...