Shawn Mendes Imagines

Par Maige_Mendes

Imagines for the boy we all know and love Shawn Mendes Plus

Senorita Jealousy pt 3
House Party
Nightmares
Funeral
Sunny days

Hot Cocoa

91 7 0
Par Maige_Mendes

Shawn's P.O.V

Yawning and rolling over in the middle of the night I went to drape my arm over Y/N. Feeling my hand land on the empty sheets next to me I was more then confused.

"Babe?" I called out lightly.

No reply.

Getting out of the bed I quietly left the room and headed towards the kitchen. Sitting at the table was Y/N with a blanket wrapped around her and she was sleeping.

Walking over to her I gently wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her sides.

"did you want to come back to bed?" I asked.

"hmm what?" she opened her eyes slowly and looked at me.

"I can carry you to bed if you want?"

"oh no, I couldn't sleep upstairs so I came down to get a drink and I must have fallen asleep" she looked up at me.

"did you get your drink?" I asked.

"I didn't" she looked around on the table.

"here, i'll make you something what do you want?"

"hot chocolate?"

"okay!"

Heading over to the pantry I grabbed the hot chocolate and the kettle. Grabbing Y/N's favourite mug out of the cupboard I waited for the water to heat up in the kettle. Hearing it click I picked it up and poured some out into the mug.

"here" I handed Y/N the warm mug of cocoa.

"thank-you!" she smiled.

Sitting down next to her she leaned into me and sighed.

"I hate when I can't sleep"

"me to love" I rubbed her arm as she took a sip of the steaming hot drink.

"I think after this i'll be ready for bed again"

"ok perfect!"

Sitting at the table for not to much longer I looked over and saw Y/N's eyes getting droopy. Setting the mug down for her I picked her up gently and took her back to our room.

Setting her on the bed I sighed and got in next to her, pulling her into me I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

161K 3.4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
103K 819 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
345K 12.5K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1M 39.6K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...