Bewitched | KOOKV ✔

Por adDICKTAEd

BOOK 1 of WICKED Series Taehyung has found the tastiest blood that will quench his thirst. All he has to do i... Más

Author's Annoying Note (AAN)
V
A
M
I
R
E

P

16.9K 1.1K 474
Por adDICKTAEd

Jungkook felt the soft mattress against his back, as his hard and firm body landed on it, the beauty pushing and straddling him.

The two ended up on a private room on the second floor of the pub, both eager to have a taste of each other, however, in different ways.

The vampire is dying to have a taste of the handsome man's blood. He can't wait to drain the sweet smelling blood out of him. However, he also wants to feel how good the man is in bed, so he decided to slow down his assault until he's satisfied.

Jungkook groaned, feeling the beauty's soft ass pressed against his hardened member, straining under his jeans, badly wanting to get out.

He felt his breath hitch, loving the way the beauty grinds on top of him, like a bitch in heat.

"ahhh..f-fuck."

Jungkook held the beauty's waist on both sides, helping him hump faster.

"Do you love this, officer?" the beauty teased, slowly snapping the chief's jeans open, letting his cock breathe a little.

He expertly palmed him over his brief, earning a sexy low groan from Jungkook who has his eyes closed in pleasure. He bucks his hips up, loving the feeling of the beauty's soft hand against his clothed hard cock.

"Eager, aren't you?" the beauty grinned, teasing the chief even more. He stops his hand from palming, wanting Jungkook to beg him.

He saw the frustrated look on his handsome face at the sudden lack of friction, which had the vampire laughing.

"You're so fucking enjoyable to tease." the beauty licks his lips, causing Jungkook to groan at how hot his face looks like, extremely fuckable.

The vampire didn't expect the officer's next move. Jungkook quickly reversed their position, pinning the beauty on the bed with his burning hot body. He feels so arouse, and he's dying from the tease.

Taehyung smirked at the bold movement, which he didn't really expect. The man above him is strong, well not as strong as him, but for a human, his strength is above average.

He can feel the man's toned abs and firm torso, deliciously pressed on his soft ones.

Jungkook's hand settles on top of the beauty' s exposed belly. He dipped his finger lower, between his jeans and brief, touching the soft flesh.

He fumbles through his jeans, snapping the button instantly, pulling it down with his briefs.

Taehyung's cock springs free. He felt the man's strong hand wrap around his shaft, making him moan in pleasure.

"hmmm.. aahhh."

Jungkook loves the sound of his moans, eventually moving his hand up and down his length.

The beauty whimpers, feeling an incredible sensation in his lower abdomen, traveling down to his throbbing dick.

He screams when he felt a hot and wet heat envolopes his cock. Looking down, he saw the officer licking his dick, before taking him fully in his mouth.

"oh fuck!"

The vampire threw his head on the bed, eyes closed at the blissful sensation. He's close and Jungkook feels it, bobbing his head faster this time, wanting to have a taste of the beauty's cum.

With few more pumps and squeeze, Taehyung came inside the officer's mouth, his hot cum gliding down his throat like a hot chocolate, white though.

Taehyung slumps back, his breathing ragged at the feeling. He felt so high his eyes changed in color, fangs wanting to come out. Cumming makes him want to drink blood, and he can no longer stop himself.

Jungkook felt the beauty pull him up, until their faces are only inches away. The alcohol must have really taking effect in the officer, as he somewhat sees the beauty's eyes changing in color from black to yellowish red.

The beauty held him by his face, eyes boring on his inviting neck. He leans forward, licking and nipping on the exposed flesh.

His fangs are out, ready to sink in, when a sound of a ringing phone erupted from the officer's pocket.

You're my honey bunch,
sugar plum, pumpkiumpkiumpkin.
You're my sweetiepie. 🎶

Taehyung hissed as the man pulls away, his eyes apologetic, quickly grabbing the phone in his pocket before sitting up straight. He held the phone on his left ear, answering immediately.

"Hello, Chief Jeon speaking."

Taehyung rolled his eyes in annoyance as he stared at the man's back. He can just attack him from the back and that would be just fine. However, that doesn't feel exciting and fun.

He heard the officer talk some more, before finally ending the call. He turned around, eyes a bit hesitant.

"I'm sorry. I need to go."

Taehyung looks murderous as he glared at the man.

"Are you telling me you'll go already? I haven't even tasted you." He mumbled, regretting not drinking the man's blood earlier. He can still attack him though, with his strength, that would just be a piece of cake.

However, his plan was halted, seeing the man's gun carefully being wrapped around his waist, as he puts his things back on his body.

Taehyung doesn't want to risk his chances. Not today.

But that doesn't mean he won't try to taste him, even a little.

Jungkook turned around to look at the beauty on the bed. His dick still aching inside his jeans.

"I'm sorry. I'll go now."

He took a step back, only to be turned again by the beauty's hand gripping his head.

The officer wasn't able to react as he feels the beauty's soft lips against his own, needily kissing him. He responds, tongue playing with each other in a heated make out.

In between the kiss, Jungkook felt a sharp object grazed his lips, making it bleed.

"o-ouch."

He pulls away, touching his lips with his right hand, finding a blood on his fingers.

The whole thing hasn't clearly registered in his mind, when the beauty pulls him again, nipping and sucking his bleeding lips like a hungry child.

The vampire moaned, feeling a sudden electricity flow down his veins, coming from the delicious blood in his mouth.

He felt an incredible desire envelope him, burning his blood vessel. He laps his tongue on the cut, loving the undescribable taste in his mouth.

Jungkook feels breathless as the beauty continues to hungrily kiss him. He has to push him away, finding the urge to breathe, eyes dazed.

The vampire slowly pulls away, eyes closed as he savors the delicious blood. Just from taking a small amount from the officer, Taehyung already feels full, which is rather unusual. He has never encounter someone who can make him feel satisfied just from a small amount of blood. It takes a whole person's blood to quench the vampire's thirst.

Another ring has the officer snapping out in reality, remembering that he has to go now.

"I-I'll go now." He said, finally walking to the door, leaving the beauty behind.

--------

The chief stands in the middle of a room, where a dead man's body is found.

The man is identified as Peter Joon, a pilot from an international airline. His body was found by the maid, when she was about to clean the victim's room.

Just like the previous cases, this one is the same. There's no blood on the scene, and the man has deep marks on the neck as well.

Jungkook sighed, letting the other officers find more evidence on the scene that can probably help them solve the case fast.

He looked at his phone, remembering the beauty he was with earlier, instantly regretting not knowing the beauty's name or even his number.

Not far away from the scene, two eyes are observing the officers. He can't help but grin, finding their efforts useless.

He was busy staring when he felt a strong presence on his back, and he did not have to turn to see who it was.

"So you've finally arrived, hyung."

The man turned around, smiling at the younger.

"Did you miss me Tae?" He teased, eyes forming into a thin line as he smiles brightly.

"Of course, Jiminie-hyung."

-----

New vampire on the block.

Ciao. 💙

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.4K 172 11
For all the trouble he had caused, Taehyung had his gun pointed at Jungkook's head all the time. But in this apocalyptic world, he could only aim at...
3.4M 209K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
111K 6.4K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
11.1K 827 5
Taehyung is a famous model known for his nasty attitude and superiority complex. When at a party his death is plotted with a successful outcome. But...