Legend of Korra: The New Savi...

Por PhoenixBunny456

Ren is the granddaughter of the first savior, she is Avatar Korra's savior. She helps Korra and is sometimes... Mais

Chapter 1: Welcome to Republic City, City of the Savior!
Chapter 2: "A Leaf in the Wind!"
Chapter 3: "The Revelation!"
Chapter 4: "The Voice in the Night!"
Chapter 5: "Spirit of Competition!"
Chapter 6: "And the Winner is..."
Chapter 7: "The Aftermath!"
Chapter 8: "When Extremes Meet"
Chapter 9: "Out of the Past!"
Chapter 10: "Turning the tides!"
Chapter 11: "Skeletons in the Closet!"

Chapter 12: "End Game!"

1.6K 47 18
Por PhoenixBunny456

'Earth.' Avatar Kyoshi is shown before she earthbends a rock. 'Fire.' Avatar Roku is shown firebending. 'Air.' Adult Aang is shown bending air. 'Water.' Korra is shown waterbending. Light flashes and airbender island is shown as the statue of Aang holding a staff is shown. "Only the Avatar, can master all four elements while the Savior can master three elements and bring balance to the world." Korra and Ren are shown standing beside one another and Ren stood with her arms crossed while Korra stood like Aang's statue.

[Normal POV]

Naga runs through the snowy forest as Ren had ahold of the reins. She looks up as she watches a plane fly overhead. She looks over her shoulders at her brother and Bolin while Asami pulls on her equalist glove.

"Looks like we are getting close." Ren tells them.

"Let's have some fun." Bolin says. Ren and Iroh sigh in unison. They climb off Naga and walk down a hill.

"Why would there be a fence post but no fence?" Asami asks. They walk forward and they all scream as everyone gets zapped and Ren groans in pain.

[Meanwhile]

"Thank you all for joining us today. When I was a boy, a firebender struck down my family and scared my face." Amon says.

"That's a lie, Amon! He's really a waterbender who uses bloodbending!" Korra says and her eyes widen when Amon takes off his mask and show his face, "But how?!"

"We said what he had to. Let's get out of here." Mako says.

"Oh, I wouldn't leave just yet, Avatar. You will miss the main event." Amon says and Korra gasps when the airbenders are brought up on a platform.

"No... They got away. I saw them get away safely!" Korra says as she looks from the airbenders to Mako and then back at the airbenders.

[Meanwhile]

"Asami... Asami..." Hiroshi says as Asami comes to, "I know I have hurt you, but I believe one day you will know the truth."

"Why don't you let us go and I'll believe you." Asami says.

"I can't let you go. You'll only try to stop us." Hiroshi says.

"At least it's better than living under Amon's rule." Asami says.

"Sir, the airplanes are ready." A man says walking up to Hiroshi.

"Good... annihilate the fleet." Hiroshi says and Ren and Iroh gasp in shock, "Oh yes, that's right. I intercepted your wire to Commander Bumi. I know exactly where the fleet is." He walks away and Iroh struggles with the bars.

"How are we going to get out of here?" Asami asks.

"I don't suppose you know how to metalbend?" Iroh asks.

"That is a negative." Bolin says.

"If I can just... get my hand free." Ren says and she struggles to get free. She manages to get free and she whistles as loudly as she can. Naga comes running in and she destroys the cage.

"Who needs a metalbender?"

"We've got Naga! Yeah!" Bolin says.

"Alright, get us all free now!" Iroh says. Ren nods and she gets everyone free and they run towards the place taking off.

"Iroh! They are going to take off!" Ren says.

"Your glider!" Iroh says and Ren grabs the glider off Naga's saddle and she takes off flying and Iroh grabs her foot and she drops him on a plane.

"Yes!" Ren says as Iroh takes the plane and Ren holds onto a bar as Iroh struggles to learn how to fly it, "Keep her steady!"

"It's not a dragon, okay? I don't know how to fly it yet!" Iroh says. Ren grins and she giggles.

"Good point." Ren says as she remembers Ren and Iroh playing with Microfang and learning how to fly him.

[Meanwhile]

"Tonight, I rid the world of the airbenders again!" Amon says and Korra and Mako rush down and attacks. Korra frees the airbenders.

"Where is Pema?" Korra asks.

"Locked up with the baby." Tenzin says.

"Get to her. We will create a diversion!" Korra says.

"Let's go get your mother, kids." Tenzin says and he and the kids run away.

"PRISON BREAK!" Meelo says and screams as they run away. Korra and Mako run in the opposite direction. Korra and Mako hide and Korra sighs quietly. She screams when she gets grabbed and Mako attacks Amon.

"Let her go!" Mako yells.

"You really think you can stop me?!" Amon asks and Amon grabs Mako and Korra. He holds Mako down as he walks over to Korra. He takes Korra's bending away and Korra gasps before she falls over.

"NO!!" Mako yells as he watches Korra fall over. His eyes wide as he realizes that Ren also lost her bending and he struggles against Amon's bloodbending.

[Meanwhile]

"We can do this!" Ren says as she giggles. She goes to firebend and her eyes widen when nothing comes out, "What?" She tries to attack again and nothing happens. She tries to airbend and as realization hits, her eyes fill with tears.

"NO! My bending!" Ren yells.

"What's wrong?!" Iroh asks.

"I can't bend! Korra! She's lost her bending!" Ren says as she continues to try to bend. The plane gets hit next to Ren and she screams as she falls towards the ground.

"REN!" Iroh yells. He jumps after her and he grabs her and gets them onto another plane that he quickly takes control of, "Are you alright?"

"I can't bend... Korra... she must have lost her bending!" Ren says and the plane is once again hit. Iroh and Ren jump out of it as it crashes into the mask on Aang's statue's face knocking the mask off and Iroh holds onto Ren as he looks at Aang's face.

"Thanks for looking out for me, Aang." Iroh says.

[Meanwhile]

Bolin finishes destroying the runway and when he gets attacked, Naga rushes over and helps him out. Bolin freaks out and Pabu jumps onto his shoulders.

"Whoa! Thanks Naga! Let's go see if Asami needs help!" Bolin says and Naga barks. They rush inside and see Asami fighting with her father in a big mecha tank.

"Whoa!" Bolin says and as Asami begins to lose and Bolin starts throwing rocks at Hiroshi, "MR. SATO, YOU ARE A HORRIBLE FATHER!" Asami takes the change and attacks. She finishes the fight and Naga whines happily.

"We won!" Bolin says cheerfully.

[Meanwhile - At the Rally]

"Korra... No." Mako says.

"Amon..." A guy says as he walks into the room, "Everything the Avatar said... it's true isn't it?"

"You couldn't leave well enough alone, could you, Avatar?" Amon asks and he bloodbends the Mustache guy and throws him. Mako hits Amon with a lightning bolt and Mako breaks free and grabs Korra and they run. Amon catches up to them and begins bloodbending Mako.

"No... Mako." Korra mumbles. She watches as Amon walks over to Mako to take away his bending and Korra freaks out.

"NO!" Korra yells as she jumps up and hits Amon with an airblast. Korra's eyes widen in shock as she gasps as she realizes what she just did.

"I can airbend." Korra says and then she gets serious, "I CAN AIRBEND!" Korra begins fighting Amon.

"No! That's impossible! I took your bending!" Amon yells.

"As long as there is hope in this world, evil like you will not exist!" Korra yells and she throws Amon out the window. Amon waterbends himself out of the water. He reveals himself as a waterbender and he escapes as he loses the trust of his followers. Korra and Mako hug after everything is over.

[Later - Air Temple Island]

"I can't believe that Amon got you too." Lin says.

"I don't get it. All my bending is gone but Korra can still airbend? Shouldn't I at least still have one type of bending?" Ren asks as she looks down at her hands.

"Maybe... Maybe not." Bolin says.

"You all heroically saved Republic City." Tenzin says.

"Ooh! Yay! Uncle Bumi is here!" Ikki says with a squeal.

"Great. Now I have to entertain my brother." Tenzin says and Bumi yells to them.

[Later - Southern Water Tribe - Katara's Home]

"Melody and I can't do anymore." Katara says.

"Their bending is gone forever." Melody explains.

"Don't worry... it'll be alright, Korra." Tenzin says.

"No, it won't. The world has lost their Avatar and Savior." Korra says and Ren gets tears in her eyes and runs over to Melody.

"I'm sorry Gran! I failed you! I tried my best to live up to the expectations you gave me but I failed you!" Ren says as she cries in Melody's arms. Melody soothes her hair down. Korra looks down. She leaves the home and Mako follows after us.

"You haven't failed me." Melody says.

"I did! I'm not the Savior anymore. I couldn't protect the Avatar... She lost her bending and I lost mine too." Ren says and she continues to cry. She cries for a good thirty minutes before her eyes widen as she senses something. She turns and looks towards the door. She wipes her face with a confused look on her face.

"W-What was that?" Ren asks.

"What is it?" Tenzin asks.

"I... I think I sense Aang." Ren says.

"What?" Katara asks. Ren rushes out of the door and runs to the nearby cliff where Mako is heading. Both Ren and Mako stop as they watch Aang stand with Korra.

"W-What?" Ren asks.

"You have finally connected with your spiritual self." Aang says.

"I've been making a terrible avatar. I can never live up to the legacy you left." Korra says.

"That's alright." Aang says and he turns to look at Ren, "So you are the new savior?"

"Um... yes, I'm Ren. I was born a year after Korra." Ren says as she breathes heavily from running.

"Well, it seems you have lost your bending too. We can't have that now can we?" Aang asks.

"How exactly can I see you?" Ren asks.

"The savior may be part of the physical world, but the savior can also see past lives. Melody once visited Roku with me. He foretold your uncle and mother's birth. And how it would be after their birth that the war would end. About three months after their birth, I won against your great grandfather, Ozai. Now then, I think it's time to return your bending." He says and Aang uses his Avatar powers to return Korra's bending abilities to her and the past Avatars are shown. They disappear after Aang joins them and Korra's eyes begins to glow. Korra rises up along with Ren and Korra returns Ren's bending. Ren spins around and she bends wind, earth and fire. She giggles as she smiles.

"Yes!" Ren says as Korra bends the four elements all at once and then they float down to the ground. Korra and Ren double high five and Korra turns and runs over to Mako who was smiling at them.

"I love you too." Korra says after hugging Mako and when the two kiss Ren stares in shock. She flashes a fake smile and she fakes a giggles.

"Finally!" Ren says.

[Later]

Korra returns Lin's bending and Lin stands up and lifts the giant rocks that were sticking out of the ground before setting them all down. Everyone stares in shock except Ren and Ren giggles.

"Thank you, Avatar Korra." Lin says. Korra bows and Ren jumps over to them while Tenzin walks over to them.

"I am so proud of you, Avatar Korra and Savior Ren." Tenzin says. Ren giggles and she winks cutely.

"Like there wasn't any doubt that you weren't proud of us." Ren says. Tenzin gives Ren a pat on the head and Iroh walks over to Ren.

"You've turned into quite the savior, little sister." Iroh says.

"I guess you have to get back to work, don't you?" Ren asks.

"Well, the world has to be safe. I have to follow up with the new President." Iroh says and he salutes them.

"Right." Ren says with a giggle and she smiles as she closes her eyes. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

7.2K 225 12
Meet Korzi, an 18-year-old airbender who is anything but ordinary. With her sharp tongue and sarcastic wit, she often stands out from the other airbe...
95K 2.2K 10
Avatar Aang saves the world but ruins himself in the process. or Katara engages "He who saved the world" but loses herself in the process. - Aged up...
1M 30.8K 50
(Y/n) has had a hard life. Her mother was killed, father went to war, and had to protect her twin brother and little sister Sokka and Katara for as l...
22.5K 748 26
Y/N is a prodigious water bender with a secret - she is a dual bender who has mastered both water and another element. In the middle of the night, Ko...