Wynter's Circle (Interracial...

Da MarciMarie

Wynter wanted one thing and that was to forget Antonio Rodriguez star quarter back of the Philadelphia Drag... Altro

Wynter's Circle
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter four
Chapter five The Stalker
Chapter Six: Girl Talk
Chapter Seven Never Keeping Secrets
Chapter Eight The Only One For Me
Chapter Nine For You
The proposition
Chapter Ten With You
Chapter Eleven I Be Damn If I see Another Chick In Your Arms
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter 14
chapter 15 You Mean That Much
Chapter 16
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter 19 The point of it all
Chapter 20 Dangerous Woman
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter Three

10.6K 321 7
Da MarciMarie

Cleaning had not been one of the things she planned to do while staying at her brother's house but she couldn't tolerate the mess, it looked like he hadn't cleaned since he moved in. The living room was where she started getting rid of three bags of trash. Next she wiped down everything then threw a load of laundry in the washer while she mopped floors and opened windows to let fresh air in. Heading back upstairs she entered the second guest room. It seemed untouched like no one had even been in it. Hadn't Tonio slept in there last night? Going back into her room she looked around. The bed was still unmade and it was a mess . She never slept wild drunk or not. She always stayed on one side. Lifting the pillow she noticed a faint smell of cologne one she recognized well. "OMG....That freaking bastard.".

Oh that bastard " I screamed into the empty room " That rotten, stinking bum. I'm going to kill him, I want to whip his ass." I yelled furiously. Then my cell rang and I picked up.

"Hellooo."

"Hey sis, you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine ." I lied

"You get your bottle.'

"Yeah thanks."

"Did you drink it all?"

"Yeah, I did and why is Tonio here?" I asked.

"Oh yeah uhm he need a place to stay for a couple days, You ok with that?"

What logical reason could I give Jase that wouldn't make him suspicious. Non ..

"Oh it's ok he's been great company." I lied again, as I thought about the dream that really was realty. I closed my eyes and sniffed the pillow again it was Iron man ...and it smelled really good.

"Wynter. I heard Jase holler into the phone. "Are you listening?"

"Yes."

" Are you really ok."

"I guess." I sat down on the bed that I and Tonio had just did the nasty in...I knew my brother was worried . I didn't want him to be.

"Tonio's good company get him to take you out."

"You gotta be kidding me."

"No he's a really nice guy and he's not seeing anyone ..look he's an distraction."

"Yeah if you only knew." She mumbled.

"What was that?"

"I'm staying away from athletes, they can't be trusted. "

" Look I said go out have some fun ...that's all and nothing else.." He emphasized.

" I'll think about it."

" Ok I won't be a pest, I love you sis. Gotta go, They're calling me." I hung up. Lying back I held on to the pillow it did smell good and maybe I should take my brothers advice. I needed to go out.. Who could I call ..to go out that liked to have fun.."Eric Bradford.." I laugh devilishly . it was time for a little payback..

I got up from the bed and straightened the sheets, I knew I wanted to get Tonio back but how?

And where was he anyway? The bastard was right he's been on my mind all day.

I watched him get out the his truck and walked to the back where he began gathering shopping bags. I opened the door.

"You gonna help?" He asked.

Placing the last bag on the counter I watched as him begin putting cans in the cabinet. I couldn't help myself. His body was magnificent not an ounce of fat. I admired the way his tee shirt hugged his chest as he moved about the kitchen and the way his jeans fit him perfectly hugging his ass just right. God I felt like I was about to go out of her mind.. I had to get myself together. How was I going to get him back if I kept acting like a bitch in heat. Picking up a gallon of milk I walked to place it in the refrigerator.."Did you try to buy out the whole market?"

He laughed . "I didn't know how long you would be staying and I kinda got carried away."

"Yeah .I see you thought of everything."

"I like to eat."

"Yeah I know." I smiled my mind completely in the gutter.

"I heard that." He laughed

I don't know why but being horny was making me not think rationally I just wanted to feel his touch and take in his sent and screw.

Everything about him seemed to be turning me on at that moment. It was like another woman had taken over her body, and she had no inhibitions. This woman couldn't resist reaching up guiding his lips down to hers. She couldn't resist the grown he made as she sucked on his bottom lip as it vibrated through his body and hers while he wrapped his arms around her lifting her on to the kitchen table . She wanted to feel his skin next to hers. Pulling his white tee shirt she released it from his pants pulling over his head. Feeling his warm skin against her lips. She opened her and legs she invited him to come closer. His fingers gathered around her nape pulling her closer to meet his demanding needs...pushing her further on the until his body covered hers he removed her shirt ..his hands branded her every place he touch. Then she reached between them feeling his excitement.. In that moment I saw a change him. I felt his emotional withdrawal and it surprised me..

"I'm sorry Wynter we can't do this."

I felt confusion, hurt and stupid.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I'm not going to be your rebound, I want you and just having sex with you isn't going to work."

I was shocked as hell , the man had lost his mind. I got up from the table refusing his assistance than put my shirt on. Now I felt ready to handle the situation.. "What the hell are you talking about Tonio."

"I want a relationship with you."

"And you discovered this in the last five hours? Are you crazy? I don't want a relationship , I just got dumped by my fiancé. Have you forgotten that...a relationship is the last thing I need or want especially since you dumped me too ." I pointed.

"So all you want from me is sex.?

"Exactly." I couldn't' believe that he was actually acting upset.

"Look I'm only staying for a little while can't we just take it for what it is and enjoy ourselves?"

" I can have sex with any shit load of women..It's thrown at me all day every day I want something real."

"Well I'm sorry, I can't help you I just want the kind of sex like we had last night. With no string attached."She watched his reaction ..It was priceless ....Oh it was on...She walked away.

"You remember?"

Tonio realized that he was going to need a plan. If he could lead his team to a championship he should be able to convince one tiny woman that they would be good together. He had to do some strategic thinking and his best thinking was done when he was cooking, Grabbing a pan from the over the head rack he placed it on the stove and gathered what he needed from the refrigerator he began. He had to gain her trust again. And first thing he would have to do was settle the matter of that had been a mistake letting her get between them..He intended to get the past straight so that he could move forward with Wynter ..this time it would not be a secret he would acknowledge it embrace and let the whole world know what she meant to him. Jace was going to kill him.

Ieshia had been following him since last night. She couldn't enter his house since his property had been gated off and the surveillance system had been set up along with one big German Shepherd. The moment she touched the gate alarms would off. It was bad enough that she had to wear a disguise to keep from being caught on camera since the restraining order required she stay away from him . So she did what any good girlfriend would do, she waited patiently for him to leave and she followed him. She knew he really like it when she stood up outside his house all night protecting him from crazy women who were trying to get to him. So like now she couldn't resist making sure he was safe as he drove from their home. Keeping a safe distance she followed him as he made a stop at the market where he shopped and signed autographs then loaded his pickup truck and headed back to his friends house. Maybe he planned to have her over for dinner she checked her cell phone several times waiting for his call.

Ieshia turned her black Honda Accord on to the dark deserted suburban street. The quiet little block was full of single family homes. These people had money to burn she thought as she cut the engine off causing the headlights to go out immediately. Getting out of the car she pressed a button on her key locking the doors. Dressed totally in black she walked two blocks to reach her destination a two story home of Jase Layton walking up the dark driveway she stayed to the side near bushes to keep from being seen. This was her fourth time coming to the house she had already cut the wires to the outside sensor lights so they wouldn't come on alerting her man of her arrival. She had just loved surprising. Placing her night vision goggles on she walked around the property. His truck was usually parked in the back. Walking close to the porch she noticed the shades were open, easing onto the porch she looked in the window ...She noticed that someone had been cleaning ...It definitely wasn't Tonio so who? Stepping around to the patio Ieshia noticed Tonio unpacking the bags. Moving closer she noticed he was talking to someone. Moving so she could get a view of the mystery person she almost toppled over a chair. Quickly she darted behind a bush squatting down she held her breath hoping that they hadn't heard the chair move...Opening the branches she peeked through to see a tall woman with golden colored skin and long sandy colored hair. She was tall and slim ...she looked like she just stepped off the cover of a magazine . She looked so familiar where had she seen this girl...Then recognition...Jase's sister the one who got dumped by the basketball player and the bitch wanted her man.

He was buying groceries for that tramp. Watching them angrily she noticed how they looked at one another in a familiar way. It was apparent that something had happened between the two the sexual tension was apparent. She watched as they entered the house closing the patio doors she moved closer until she got a view of them. He had her stretched out on the kitchen table. Oh hell no she had to find a brick. Looking around the yard she searched just when she had located the right size one they had stopped. They were arguing . She watched has the girl fix her clothes then walked out the kitchen whatever Tonio had said she didn't like so she walked away.

She continued to watch as Tonio grabbed pans from a rack. He looked mad. How could he let that bitch touch him. She definitely had to be handled . Tonio needed to be reminded about who was boss, she would leave a token of her affection to set him straight. This would let him know he had a special visit. She placed a kiss in bright red lipstick on his windshield. Afterward she wrote the words I love you on the hood. Walking back to her car she smiled to herself. Tonio was so lucky she could have killed them both.

The Lamp shade shook as I slammed the door to the bedroom. Stretching across the bed face down I grabbed a pillow and screamed. Pissed off and feeling frustrated. How could I have let my guard down and become susceptible to his charms again. Why haven't I learned her lesson the first time with him? Now she had to worry about the chance of being pregnant and he had the nerve to reject her. He was a fucking tease how could he even think that she would want to get into another relationship now. It wasn't happening she needed space and time to explore and maybe just a little fun to bad she didn't have any girlfriends here in Philly she would go out.

Girl Talk.

The impact of the door slamming resonated through the room making the lamp shades shake like bobble heads. "How could he even think I would want a relationship at this point." Wynter stopped and asked her reflection in the mirror. Feeling her kiss swollen lips, " And why am I feeling confused." Tonio had her mine so fucked up at this point .. It was too much happening at once, first Shannon, now him . She needed to talk to someone. Finding her cell phone she sat down on the edge of the bed and searched through her contacts than tapped the screen. She let it ring three times and was about to hang up when the voice of her best friend Ava came through.

" I was so worried about you?" Ava asked.

"I'm okay." She heard her friend sigh in relief.

"Really?"

Wynter looked at her reflection she wasn't ok that was for sure, she felt ready to cry ."I'm all fucked up Ava..."She admitted

" Aww, Wynter It's going to be ok..it just takes time. Shannon was an ass he'll get his."

"It's not Shannon who has me all screwed up."

"Wait, let me sit down." She could hear her moving around as she sat. "Now, I am confused who are we talking about?"

" Tonio,I slept with him last night and he wants to start a relationship again."

"Stop! So we're talking about the first class ass who broke your heart...You slept with him why?"

"It just happened." She didn't feel like going into details with Ava now.

"Things like fucking don't just happen, and he's talking about a relationship with you. "Don't be stupid, the only reason to get with him would be for money and payback."

"I'm not like that."Laying back she grabbed a pillow to hug.

"Excuse me, you better learn girl..What did you get from Shannon besides that ring and heartache..don't play dumb, If Tonio wants you back, make him pay ..he's rich..What the fuck a hundred million dollar contract. I say yeah take him back and then we can go shopping on him and you can still look around."

"You're, crazy I couldn't do that ." She laughed.

"No, you're, crazy. I would teach him a lesson that he would never forget and with the same token when Shannon sees you out with him so soon after that shit he pulled ...Girl he's going to believe you were cheating the whole time. Wa La.. instant revenge... two birds baby girl. Payback's a bitch and it's new name is Wynter..Feel the chill in the air girl . "

"Ava you're a psychologist is this rational think.'

"No this is my bestfriend, hurt by two ass wholes and I want to see them both get what they deserve."

"What if I still love Tonio."

"My shoulders always here for you but I think my plan is better."

A knock at the door, interrupted the conversation "Hold on second Ava."

"What?"She said opening the door.

"You hungry? I cooked." Of course her stomach began to growl informing him that she was "Yes I'am." They looked at each other for what seemed like eternity. He decided to break the trance..." Are you coming?"He said walking away."

"I'll be down in a minute."

Wynter returned to her call. "Hey, I'm back.'

"Tonio cooked for you. Wow, that's the first."

"Look ,I'll call you in a couple days"

"You better."

Dinner

"I'm sorry about last night."

"I'm not." She put a fork full of noodles in her mouth sucking in one stray noodle. Licking her lips. She looked up Tonio who was watching her like a hawk.

Tonio didn't realize that watching Wynter eating spaghetti could be such a turn on.When she sucked in the noodle he seemed to get hard instantly. "Wynter" He coughed. Come with me to New York tomorrow.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

179K 8.5K 31
.
8.8K 162 26
You have just moved to New York City to live your dream as a Broadway star, you have recently broken up with your college sweetheart after finding th...
88.2K 2.9K 28
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨...
1.8K 122 28
*This is the sequel to Dalliance* **Completed** She knew he was a dangerous game to play, but she still clicked play. He knew she was a fragile piec...