TOMBOY (Discontinued)

Bee90s által

Tomboy Több

1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13 - The Talk
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.

4.

16K 808 543
Bee90s által

Saturday night

Penelope

Laying in bed, I kept thinking about earlier. I had to admit that I was rude as hell to that white boy. Though he bumped me twice, I didn't have to snap out on him like that. He seemed like a cool dude. Plus he returned my earring and that was really nice. He could've pawned it or something but he didn't.

Breaking me away from my thoughts, I looked up at Smoke who had just walked into my room.

"Come downstairs real quick." He told me and I nodded, getting out of my bed and putting on my Nike slides.

I made my way downstairs, pulling my hoodie over my head and everybody looked up at me once I walked into the living room.

"So as you all know.."

"Smoke is leaving next week." My mother announced and Pharoah looked as if he was about to snap.

"Nigga ain't say shit to us." Pharaoh spoke angrily.

"Bro, I know y-"

"Nah, I ain't tryna hear shit, bro. That's lame." He stood to his feet and angrily left out the front door.

I watched as my other brothers sat there with emotionless faces but I knew they were just as hurt as we were.

"Do what you want, nigga." Kohan shrugged, walking out of the living room.

I shook my head at the scene before me as my phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out, looking down at it.

From: Reap
Come see me. I got a free crib.

Getting excited at this rough time, I tuned out what was going on around me.

To: Reap
Ok.

"P." I hear my mother's voice and I quickly looked up.

Once I did, everybody was looking directly at me.

"Yes?" I furrowed my eyebrows, feeling caught.

"Are you okay?" She asked me as I came back to reality and shrugged.

"I'm cool." I spoke simply, standing to my feet.

I walked out and made my way back upstairs, I
then quickly got my hygiene together. Soon after, I put on my black sweatsuit and then my black Tim's.

Looking over my attire, I approved before I turned out my light and left out of my room.

"Where are you going?" My mom asked as I reached the bottom of my step.

"Going to Jakari's." I lied and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Come here." She said and I internally sighed.

I walked over to her as she and my brothers looked at me.

"You hang with Jakari outside of school now?"

"Yes, mom." I lied, Jakari was only my school friend.

"Alright, well have fun and be home by 10." She told me and I nodded, looking at the time to see that it was already 8.

Wasting no more time, I left out of the front door and made my way to Reap's.

*

"Wassup." He smiled as he pulled me into the house, hugging me.

"Hey." I cheesed as he hugged me.

"You hungry?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Not really." I told him and he looked at me for a while before smirking.

"Stop being nervous."

"I'm not." I lied, putting hands on my cheeks to stop myself from smiling.

"Come on." He grabbed my hand and we made our way upstairs.

Once we reached the top of the stairs, we walked into his room and I sat down onto his bed.

"Where is your mom and sister?" I asked as he took his shirt off and closed his door.

"Went to my grandmom's in San Fran for the weekend." He said and I nodded.

"Get comfortable." He told me and I nodded, taking off my boots.

He sat beside me in the bed as he turned on the TV, scrolling Netflix.

"Want to watch a movie?" He asked and I nodded.

"What kind of movies you like?"

"Funny movies."

"Aight." He nodded as he went to the comedy section.

"Let's be cops?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Okay." I said simply as he turned it on and then got up to turn the light off.

Getting back into bed, I watched as he went to the head of his bed and laid down.

"Come here." He told me and I tucked my lips, doing as told.

I was so happy to finally be getting this attention from my crush. I'd been longing for this day.

Pulling the covers over us, he cuddled into me as the movie began. I wasn't used to cuddling so this was definitely new to me.

"Stop being so stiff." He spoke lowly.

"Loosen up." He went on.

"I'm sorry." I apologized for how weird I was being.

"I like you, P."

"I like you too." I admitted and it felt weird to say but I was bold tonight.

Not saying another word, he leaned over to peck my lips and I was in awe. He pulled back to look me in my eyes before he did it again.

"Mm." I moaned unexpectedly as he smirked against my lips.

Letting him get on top of me, I laid there while he got in between my legs. It honestly felt weird because I'd never did anything like this before but it was exciting.

"Take these off." He told me, referring to my sweatpants and I did as he helped me get them off.

"Let me show you something." He told me.

"What?" I said to him as he pulled my panties to the side and pulled his sweatpants down.

My breathing increased as I opened my legs wider, letting him slide into me.

"Mm." I furrowed my eyebrows as he pushed himself into me.

"Sss." I hissed at the pain.

"It's hurts." I told him as he pushed forcefully and I threw my head back.

The pain wasn't unbearable but it felt like I was being ripped open.

"I ain't know you was a virgin, P." He smirked, getting himself inside of me as he began to pick up the pace.

"Mm." I moaned as he kissed my neck.

"Damn, you feel good." He encouraged.

*

Kojo

I fixed my pants as Holly wiped the sides of her mouth.

"That's the last time I'm letting you cum in my mouth, Kojo." She warned and I chuckled to myself.

"I'm sorry." I smirked.

"Now since your in a good mood. Let's talk about us." She said and I tucked my lips.

"Why are you tucking your lips?"

"Look we're not together, ma." I tried to explain to her as she sat in the passenger seat with a pout on her face.

"Why? What am I not good enough for you?" She sassed.

"It's not that, I'm just not going to put you in a situation that I'm not fully invested in. It's a waste of both of our time."

"But I actually want to be with you so it's not a waste of time." She expressed.

"I'm not there with you and I don't think I'll ever be. We have a good time fucking but that's all it's ever going to be. I don't have an emotional connection with you."

"Well that's your fault, Kojo! You never take the time to actually talk to me." She snapped.

"Right." I said simply, not even caring enough to argue.

Holly just wasn't my time of girl, dating wise. We had fun having sex but she randomly wanted to make it an emotional, relationship type of thing and I just wasn't there with her.

"You're an ass. Don't ever call me again since you only call when you want sex." She rolled her eyes as she quickly got out of my car, slamming the door.

I watched her swing her blonde hair over her shoulder as she swayed her hips back and forth like she was doing something. Her ass was non-existent.

Chuckling to myself, I lit up an already rolled blunt and took a pull, relaxing my body.

Once I was high enough, I put the roach in my cup holder and started my engine, pulling away from her house.

I made my way back to my crib, getting there in no more than 15 minutes.

Stepping out of my car, I grabbed my phone, putting it in my pocket.

As soon I closed the door, I felt a fist connect to my jaw.

"Shit." I spoke, spitting out blood.

I looked up at one of the girl from school's brothers standing over me.

"Get up." He barked as I stood to my feet, chuckling to myself.

"I hope you had a good reason for hitting me, bitch." I spat and he swung again but I dodged it this time.

"You called my little sister a hoe?" He asked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?"

"White boy, play stupid if you want to." He swung again but I dodged it again, punching him in his jaw.

We started full out fighting as we tussled before I pushed him on the ground. When I did, I saw a bunch of people running my way.

Before I knew it, I was getting jumped but I was putting in work on one of them so I couldn't even feel the rest of them hitting me.

"Stop!" I heard somebody screaming as I felt myself being pulled apart from everybody.

"Boys, stop this now!" I heard somebody else say as I looked up at my mom and who I'm guessing was their mom.

"What are y'all out here fighting for?!" Their mom yelled and none of them said nothing as they started walking off.

"I'm so sorry." Their mom said to mine and I shook my head.

"Are you alright?" She asked me and I nodded.

"I'm aight." I said simply, walking away into the crib.

"Kojo, what happened?" My mom snapped at me and I didn't say shit.

I walked into the bathroom in the hallway, feeling my jaw and I could feel that it was broken but my adrenaline was running so I couldn't even react to it right now. My lip was busted and my eye was blackening.

That little girl lied on me. Was all I kept thinking.

"Kojo, you're leaking all over the house. You need to go to the hospital." My mom said from the other side of the door as I looked down at a trail of blood.

"Nah. I'm good, ma."

*

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

38.4K 831 20
𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐇𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚...
15.4K 546 18
𝚴𝐞𝐰 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝛐𝐧 𝛐𝐟 𝚸𝐥𝐚𝐲. 𝐭𝐮𝐫·𝐦𝛐𝐢𝐥 /ˈ𝐭ə𝐫ˌ𝐦𝛐𝐢𝐥/ 𝐧𝛐𝐮𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝛐𝐟 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐜𝛐𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐢�...
120K 5.1K 24
Street Gossip
293K 17.7K 37
"𝐈𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐀 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚�...