Yandere DBZ/Super/Xeno/GT X R...

Autorstwa Articwolf158

Read to find out why your favorite character is going mad love for you and will do anything to get what he wa... Więcej

Introduction
😭 Sad Story😭
Yandere!Goku X Female!Vampire!Reader
Yandere!Future Gohan X Female!Reader
🍋Yandere!Goku Black X Female!Saiyan!Reader🍋
Yandere!Vegito X Female!Fusion!Reader
🍋Yandere!Merged Zamasu X Half Saiyan!Female!Reader🍋
A/N
Yandere!Protective!Zamasu X Kind!Kai!Female!Reader
Yandere!Sorbet X Soldier!Saiyan!Female!Reader
🍋Yandere!SSJ4!Vampire!Goku X Female!Saiyan!Reader X Yandere!SSJ4!Vampire!Vegeta🍋
Yandere!Krillin X Android!Female!Reader
Oneshot updates
🍋🦇Yandere!Vampire!Goku X Female!Human!Reader X Yandere!Vampire!Vegeta🦇🍋
👻Yandere!Goku X Ghost!Female!Reader👻
🎃IT IS THE SPOOKY MONTH!!!!🎃
Tagged
Tagged Again
Tagged: The Triple
🍋🎅🏻Yandere!Santa Claus!Gogeta X Believer!Bullied!Adult!Female!Saiyan!Reader🎅🍋
👹Yandere!Krampus!Vegeta X Female!Human!Reader X Yandere!Krampus!Goku👹
🎅🏻Yandere!Santa Clause!Merged Zamasu X Goddess!Female!Reader🎅🏻
🎄ITS CRISMAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH (Not Really)🎅🏻

Yandere!Gotenks X Saiyan!Female!Bullied!Reader

1.6K 30 13
Autorstwa Articwolf158

You guys are going to be kids on this one

You were an elementary school student at S/N who keeps getting tormented by bullies due to you having a monkey tail. You had only one friend which was Gotenks but he was with the popular crowd which made it harder for you to survive school. You kept getting beat up, called names, and also left out in some certain groups which made you helpless bur Gotenks helped you get through those hard times. Right now you were in class sitting next to him chatting until class starts.

Y/N POV

It wasn't easy being bullied at school for having a monkey tail but I manage to ignore the comments the bullies give me. I'm a saiyan for crying out loud so why are they treating me like i'm not human and some sort of alien. "Hey Y/N, did you finish the math homework Miss. Muffin gave us" he asked sheepishly knowing that he forgot to do it. "I did but you have to be quick though before we get caught"(Don't let people take advantage of your smartness my lovelies) "Thanks buddy" Gotenks said as he rushed to put answers on the paper while I was daydreaming.

"Hey Saru chan (Monkey for Japanese)" B/N shouted from across the classroom but I ignored him as I kept on daydreaming but B/N threw a paper ball at my head which bounced off on my table. "Hey bitch look at him when we're talking to you" B/N 2 said but I still ignored them knowing that it's going to be trouble for them when the teacher gets here. "Hey Y/N, how come you're always so calm when it comes to my friends" "The key is to try and get them to get irritated before they see it's no use to get that person's attention" I said as he looked in amazement at my wisdom. "Woah you're really wise" I giggled at his comment as he grinned widely at me. 

(This would be Gotenks grinning)

~Timeskip to lunchtime~

During lunchtime I was eating my sandwich I made for myself and sitting alone at the table as usual. Suddenly Gotenks came to my table and I hear some groups of boys and girls mumble to themselves out of spite. "Hi Y/N, watcha ya doing here sitting all by yourself?" He said as he looked concern, "Oh you know the usual, just sitting here all alone watching other people talk about school drama." "Oh well don't feel too bad about yourself just because you have a tail plus I know you're a saiyan. Sure you look different from the other kids but to me you're normal" I giggled saying "Thanks Gotenks, but shouldn't you be with your friends?" I asked but he said "Nah I'd rather be with my best friend than with my original friends" He said as I heard whispers from some of the tables but I shrugged it off like it was nothing and just kept eating.

B/N POV

'Ugh she's so annoying' I thought to myself as I looked around the other boys and girls thinking of a plan to get rid of her. "Hey I got an idea, after school we should chase her to a cornered place and beat her up till she's no longer alive (or dead)" one of the girls said as we all agreed to that plan and B/N 2 said, "Then we don't have to deal with that freak anymore and Gotenks will see that it was the only thing to do to get rid of her, i'm sure he'll understand." "We should get ready before school is out so we have to gather our weapons to make her suffer." I said as we all snickered to ourselves for our perfect plan.

(Every bully is laughing like this. Maka is so scary)

~Timeskip to school ending~

Y/N POV

Well school is out and now I have to walk all he way to my house just to study and sleep the night away. "Well I'll see you tomorrow Y/N" "You to, Gotenks" We said to each other as we went our ways to our houses to rest. As I was walking further I heard multiple footsteps behind me so I turned around to see a group of my bullies with angry faces and weapons in their hands. "You've got a lot of nerve getting all the attention from our best friend." "W-what are you talking about, We're just friend that's it." I said scared of they're going to do with me. "Don't play dumb we know you've been getting all Gotenks attention." one girl said. "So we're here to get rid of you, that way he'll never hang out with you again" "Alright guys, LET'S GET HER" B/N 2 shouted as they all ran to me but I ran away faster than them.

~Chase Scene time~🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

(I love this scene in Nichijou 😁😁😁)

I ran and ran without stopping until I came at a dead end of an alley way. I turned around to see the bullies with sadistic faces with B/N saying "This is the end of the line for you freak" as they came closer that they surrounded me. "P-please l-let me go, I'll avoid him if you want" I pleaded but B/N 2 said, "Nope now you will die." as he hit me with a bat and the others joined in to beating me until I faded into darkness.

(Hold on Yang your team will save you 😢😢😢)

Gotenks POV

As we parted ways I flew up into the sky but I wasn't actually going home, I actually follow her home just to see if she's safe but I hide my ki just so she doesn't sense it. But I saw a large cluster of people that looked like my classmates but had weapons in hand.'What the why are they chasing after my Y/N?' Now I loved Y/N more than anything in the world. She was the reason why she became my best friend out of all my friends. Her personality was very different on how other people treat her. Her wisdom kept her going and she never gave into the bullying and also gave me great advice which helped me a lot. As I was thinking to myself I heard a scream from the alley way so I rushed over there and only to see MY Y/N laying on the ground covered in blood and bruises with my friends/ her bullies surrounding her.

B/N POV

"P-please l-let me go, I'll avoid him if you want" she pleaded but B/N 2 said, "Nope now you will die." as he hit her with a bat while we all joined to beat her with various weapons. She tried screaming but I told her, " Shut up no one will come for you freak besides no one will ever be there to save you now." I shouted at her as we all kept beating her until she became unconscious.

~Timeskip~

After about 1-2 minutes of beating her up, we all moved back to see her bloodied form and I said to her, "Now rest in piece freak, I said as I took out my knife out and almost stabbed her with it but a light beam got blasted out of my hand. Then I heard someone say "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!"

Gotenks POV

As he was going to stab her with a knife, I used a light beam to blast it out of his hand and shouted, "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!" as I slowly flew down there in my super saiyan form. "U-uh Gotenks we didn't expect you to be here." I looked at B/N with an irritated look when he sad that. "So you guys thought it would be such a GOOD FUCKING IDEA to kill my friend just so you can get my attention." I shouted then one girl said "Y-yeah we did and it was all my idea." I looked at the girl with a sadistic look and powered up to super saiyan 3 when she said that.

"So you were the girl who planned ALL THIS TO HAPPEN?!" I shouted but B/N said "yeah she did but why do you care about her anyway. She's not like us and she'll never be" After he said that I felt something snap in me and shot B/N in the chest which killed him instantly. All the girls scream and the boys just stood there wide eyed as I looked at them twistedly. "Y-you just killed our friend" one girl said as all the people try to run. I teleported in front of them and said to them, "Now you'll all enjoy feeling pain like you did to MY Y/N." as I dashed to them killing them all.

~Timeskip~

After I killed all of them out of rage, I looked over to Y/N who was almost near death and healed her which healed all her bruises and cuts. She was breathing but was still unconscious so I picked her up bridal style and flew away from the bloody scene all the way to my house before someone found out.

~Another Timeskip~

After a long fly home, I finally got to my house or should I say cabin I've been saving for my future girlfriend. I opened the door and went inside all the way to the bedroom with a TV and put her and myself up in bed and covered us up.

(What the house looks like)

(The bedroom)

Y/N POV

I woke up in a cozy environment and felt no pain from the beating I got from the bullies but I do feel warm breath on my neck and arms around my waist. I looked up only to see Gotenks sleeping and cuddling me. I slowly got out of his grip and looked around the room to see a TV and the remote. I grabbed the remote to put on the news only to see a crime scene in the same alleyway I was beaten at covered in blood and bodies. 

BREAKING NEWS

A group of boys and girls from the elementary school S/N are found dead in an alleyway covered in their own blood, multiple shots to the chest, and broken bones. Some say that the killer killed them out of rage and it looks like they had weapons in their possession so they had an alibi for killing a person. If you see the killer or know his/her whereabouts, please call the police department so we can put that killer in bars.

I turned off the TV in shock, even though they almost killed me they didn't deserve to die by the killer's hands. But then I heard shuffling from the bed only to see Gotenks awake and cranky. "So did you like the scene my Y/N?" he said sadistically,"Y-you killed them?!" I shouted as he didn't say anything to me but came closer to me. I got off the bed to reach the door but Gotenks made a ki ring and threw it at my foot making me trip. I tried to get up but Gotenks already got to me and picked me up bridal style and threw me on to the bed hard. I went to sit up but he straddled me and held my arms down tightly. "G-gotenks why are you doing this to m-umph" I asked but he kissed me on the lips for a long time and parted for us to catch our breath. "They were in the way of our love" "W-what are you talking about" I asked. "Y/N I love you since I first saw you but I couldn't show it due to the other people in class so I had to become your friend to get close to you. I would follow your home route everyday just to keep you safe but when I saw you beaten up, something inside me snapped and killed them all." 

"Y-you're crazy" I shouted but he said, "I'm not crazy, I just love you too much." as he went down to lick my neck. I struggled really hard to get out of the position but I felt a sharp pain in my neck only to fade into darkness.

Gotenks POV

"Y-you're crazy" she shouted but I said, "I'm not crazy, I just love you too much." as I went down to lick her neck. She struggled really hard to get out of the position but I side hit her neck to black out to say, "You're going to live and love me whether you like it or not." as I cuddled her and held her tighter and cover both of us up. I stroked her hair knowing she will be with me forever and ever until we die. 

(Gotenks making the donut to trip you)

(What you guys sleep like) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY COW THIS TOOK ME ALMOST THE WHOLE DAY TO MAKE THIS

WELL I GOT A ANOTHER STORY TO MAKE

Artic Chan: So Gotenks do yo have anything to say to our readers?

Gotenks:

Artic chan: GOTENKS!!

Gotenks: Eep bye guys.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

114 9 12
Follow the adventures of Sin a young boy learning the ways of the universe. Facing difficult trials to survive and improve. How far will he go? This...
167K 1.6K 32
(Completed) RWBY is owned by rooster teeth and Dragonball is owned by its companies and all art is owned by its respective creators
902 26 17
Like the title suggests, this is a Kakavege book full of oneshots that I didn't feel like smushing into my other one. If you haven't read the first b...
10 0 6
The following is a nonprofit fan based fan fiction. Dragon Ball and Xenoverse is owned by Toei Animation and Bandai Namco, RWBY is owned by Rooster T...