2-Book Covers And Character A...

By WriteMyHeartOut75

This is book two of Book Covers And Character Aesthetics! Here you can once again admire the covers made by m... More

Dew Drops (Covers) @Werewolves9090
Dew Drops (Aesthetics) @Werewolves9090
Store Bought Cookies And Ray band's (Covers) @Werewolves9090
He is My Seoul (Covers) @Werewolves9090
Dragon Tales (Covers) @Werewolves9090
Vegas (Aesthetic)
Lilith Prellis (Aesthetic)
Dahlia Parea (Aesthetic)

Book Covers And Character Aesthetics

24 1 0
By WriteMyHeartOut75

This is book 2 of Book Covers And Character Aesthetics. If you haven't checked out that book, make sure to do so first, and if you don't want to, don't worry. It won't affect you in any way.

As most of you already know, I make book covers and character aesthetics. If I have made you one, make sure to give me credit for my work because I work very hard for these covers and character aesthetics and they aren't for free.

Payment: A shoutout/credit for my work, read my book Midnight Memories, give me a follow, and comment on my book. I work very hard on these covers and aesthetics and in paying me you can show me your gratitude.

*I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS FROM THE COMMENTS ON THIS BOOK OR THROUGH THE MESSAGE BOARD. ONLY SEND ME YOUR REQUESTS THROUGH THIS LINK:*

https://www.wattpadwriters.com/t/book-covers-and-character-aesthetics-fast-delivery-open-now/97461

The covers posted in this book are already taken and so please do not ask me to use them. The book covers and character aesthetics are only for admiring and if you like them you can request for some.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 945 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
16.3K 562 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
94.1K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...