My Singing Academia [BNHA AU...

BuniBoy tarafından

!!FINISHED!! :) Yuuei Performing Arts Academy, the most popular school for aspiring singers in the country. ... Daha Fazla

CHARACTER INFO
1. O U T OF M Y L E A G U E
2. S M A C K A B I T C H
3. C A L P O L
4. D E V I L T O W N
5. H E E B I E J E E B I E S
6. W H I T E C H R I S T M A S
7. L O L I T A
8. F I G H T F O R Y O U R R I G H T
10. F O O L
11. M U T U M B O
12. P O N Y
13. T R I G G E R E D
E P I L O U G E
NEW BOOK!

9. B E M Y D A D D Y

3.1K 68 86
BuniBoy tarafından

I've accepted this is a crack book...have you?

also nsfw wedfbfheje

((MENTIONS OF: Sex, heartbreak, and marijuana use))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After that night, I didn't see any rivalries between the two boys. Todoroki seemed more okay with it than I initially thought he would. Plus, Bakugou hadn't asked about what I did with Todoroki...but, to be fair, I haven't seen Bakugou for the past two days.

I couldn't tell if he was ignoring me or it was pure coincidence. After all, I did practically just stay in my room with occasional visits from Todoroki.

That was another thing...Todoroki seemed a lot more intimate than before. He would always casually put his hand on my thigh or embrace me when we saw each other...but it wasnt just that. He began to hang around in my dorm now and we'd just talk. Sometimes we'd sit in silence or play around with music.

He even insisted I called him Shouto.

Even though these two seem to be the two main focuses of my life, today was a pretty normal day. The common room was filled with Deku's main group of friends: Hitoshi, Todoroki, Uraraka and Iida, occasionally Tsu if she wasn't busy.

I didn't really belong to a group, I sort of just hung around anyone that was free.

Uraraka and Deku were cuddling on the couch, Iida uncomfortably tense beside them. Hitoshi, who was frankly high out of his mind, was attempting to make Mac and cheese with Tsu's help, and me and Todoroki sat comfortably next to each other. My legs were over his lap with his arm stretched over the backrest.

There was some movie on TV that I payed no attention to as I just enjoyed watching Hitoshi pour half a carton of milk into the mixture as Tsu stared with wide eyes.

My attention snapped away from me as my phone buzzed from a call. "Hey Shoto," I murmured, eventually capturing his full attention as he slowly looked away from the screen. I smiled gently as I leaned against the arm rest, "Can you get me my phone, it should be next to you," I slightly whispered out of respect for those watching the movie.

He nodded, retrieving said device and handing it back to me.

The half-and-half boy watched as my eyes narrowed at the screen, confused at the caller I.D. "Who is it?" He asked in a hushed tone. I looked up at him briefly before murmuring, "...Denki," back.

I swiped to answer it and turned my head away from the TV screen.

"Whats up?" I asked in a low tone, looking back to Hitoshi and Tsu as I sat up. Hitoshi ate just plain white bread as he watched Tsu fix the disaster he made. "(Y/N)! DO NOT LOOK AT WHAT I JUST SENT YOU!" Denki basically screamed into the mic. My fingers worked on lowering the volume as I narrowed my brows.

"...why?" I asked slowly, getting shushed by Iida harshly.

My eyes rolled towards him as my free hand waved him off. "JUST DON'T! WAIT TIL I GET BACK SO I CAN DELETE IT!" He begged. With a hum, I lied, "Yeah for sure, thanks for the warning. I won't open it,"  I repeated back to him, only to get a sigh of relief on the other end.

He gave me a rushed goodbye and hung up the phone rather quickly.

Todoroki was still staring at me with a questioning glare. "He told me not to look at the picture he just sent me," I said, working fast to unlock my phone. A very soft chuckle came from the red and white boy. "So what are you doing now?" he asked in a fake sort of curiosity.

"Im checking the photo he sent me,"

I said back as I clicked on Denki's contact. The image was loading, making my anticipation grow stronger. "Well, naturally," Todoroki responded, looking back to the TV screen.

And god, I wished I would have listened to Denki. He was giving the right advice after all. My eyes widened at Denki's selfie style nudes, my hand almost immediately chucking my phone as I screeched as a reflex.

I slapped my hands over my eyes, "Fuck!  EW! WHAT THE FUCK!" I audibly yelled. Everyone's eyes were on me when I removed my hands, my face still pale from shock. Todoroki raised his brows, reaching over to my phone and flipping it over.

Don't.

His nose scrunched up in disgust as he immediately put the phone back down. "Hitoshi I wouldn't look that if I were you," Todoroki warned as the clearly inebriated boy hurried over. He shrugged, "I'm skeed, man, it'll have less affect," he explained, putting his hands on the back of the couch.

Iida tensed up, "Hitoshi did you just say you were under the influence!? That is no-"

"Who ever said anything about being high, Iid- HOLY SHIT IS THAT KAMINARI'S DICK," he interrupted himself, laughing his ass off and basically collapsing over the edge of the couch. Everyone in the room groaned in disgust as Todoroki turned my phone off, shaking his head with a smirk. 

I moved my hands to rapidly rub my eyes, trying to get the image out of my head. 

Just as the dead silence began to weigh down on the atmosphere, the door slammed open. Hitoshi was still cracking up with laughter, now on the floor as he clutched his stomach. My eyes moved to the door, my sight still a little blurry from rubbing my eyes too harshly. Kirishima was first to walk in, shaking his head as Denki shoved past him.

His expression dropped to pure embarrassment as he looked to Hitoshi, then to me.

"I didn't know you were fucking hung, Denki!" Hitoshi said through intense laughter. I held in a laugh as I looked to Denki, "You shouldn't of fucking called me! I didn't fucking see it until you told me!" I snapped.

Denki was completely pale from embarrassment, utterly in shock from the experience. I looked back to the door, realizing more people were walking in. My eyebrows furrowed as I watched Camie walk in...whats she doing here?

She was giggling, Bakugou's arms wrapped around her waist, giving her light kisses, already dragging her towards the elevators and to the dorms. My heart wrenched...did they get back together?

Todoroki snapped his head back to me, seemingly having the same question as I did. 

Mina walked in, next to Sero, as they both looked more than annoyed. Mina rolled her eyes, gesturing to both the blonde's basically fucking as they waited to get into the elevator as Sero chuckled.

Once they were out of sight, a bad taste was left in my mouth. The elevator closed behind the two sexually driven teens and the atmosphere lightened. "They are back on their bullshit," Kirishima murmured, slamming face down on the couch next to Iida.

I laughed along with the rest of my friends, even if my laugh was very dry.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, faking an excuse to go to my own dorm and try to think something through. "Shit... my phone died, I'm gonna go plug it in," I murmured, kicking my legs off of Shouto and standing up. 

"I'm gonna go with you," Hitoshi said, already bouncing to his feet as he bubbly followed behind me. He was still high as a kite, but I didn't mind. He was okay company, plus he had made it clear he knew about my crush on Bakugou.

I nodded, "We'll be back," I lied, slamming open the door to the stairwell as Hitoshi trailed behind me. He was silent the whole trip up the stairs and down the hall, but eventually deciding to speak up as I opened my dorm door. 

"That fucking sucks,"

He emphasized the two last words as he went into my dorm before me, not bothering to let me go in. I nodded, closing the door quickly as I dragged my feet to my bed. "Yep, it is," I said in an aggravated tone, slamming my face on my bed, eventually flipping onto my back.

Hitoshi sucked in a breath, amusingly rolling around on my desk chair. "Funny, we both got rejected by our crushes without them even talking to us today," He said in a whimsical tone. I moved to a seated position, unaware Hitoshi even had a crush on somebody.

I chuckled out a short breath, still confused. "What did that idiot girl do?" I asked, grabbing a pillow and throwing it at him. His eyes rolled as he caught it, a huff leaving his lips as he threw it back with a bit more aggression.

"He sent you a dick pic," he spat.

I caught the pillow, nearly toppling over. I blinked in confusion as shock filled every part of my. being. Immediately, I leapt to my feet, a huge grin on my face. "You're kidding! Hito, since when!?" I didn't even have a clue that Hitoshi swung that way! He's been my friend since the beginning of high school and I couldn't even tell.

A now sheepish smile replaced Hitoshi's smirk.He just rolled his eyes, "This isn't about how Kami isn't gay, its-"

I shook my head. "Kami's bi, dumbass! And he's horny like...all the time. Hitoshi, just flirt with him, he literally is head over heels for you anyway," I cut him off, already grabbing his arms and lifting him from the chair. 

He rolled his eyes, swatting me away and slamming back down on the rolly seat. "Alright! Alright! And you're not one to talk about other people being horny!" He snapped lowly. A blush spreads against my cheeks as he said those words.

I for one, was not horny as far as I was concerned. "What!?" I said in an exasperated tone, backing away with my hands up in a defensive manner. Once again, his eyes rolled. "Not you, dipstick. Todoroki has been trying to dick you down all week, I bet he's on his way to your dorm right now," he joked.

I turned my head at the sound of knocking on my door. A wheezy laugh left Hitoshi as he aggressively gestured to the door, his mouth wide open in a huge smile. 

"(Y/N), is everything alright?" Todoroki asked through the door. 

I pointed to Hitoshi, a nagging look in my eyes. "Get the fuck out!" I mouthed, excitement bubbling up inside me as Hitoshi tried not to laugh as I swatted him away. He fumbled towards the door, opening it for me and waving to the half-and-half boy in the doorway. 

He looked back to me, shaking his head. "I'll give you both some alone time," he raised his eyebrows suggestively as I looked to him in disbelief. I punched his shoulder as he stumbled forward, slamming a hand on Todoroki's muscular shoulder. "Hope your pull out game is strong-"

"HITOSHI!"

I screeched, watching as the purple headed idiot raised his hands and walked away, sending both of us a wink.

Todoroki slowly looked away from the fleeting boy, back into my eyes. "He shouldn't get that high..." he murmured. I sidestepped, nodding slowly as I allowed him to enter my dorm. He politely took the offer, having been in my dorm about everyday this week. 

As I closed the door, I made sure to lock it as I sucked in a breath, trying to psych myself up for a round two with Todoroki.

"I know that was pretty brutal...since you like Bakugou and all, and I wanted to check on you," Todoroki explained, slowly walking up to my bed and sitting on the edge of it. I clenched my teeth, nodding slowly to myself as I turned on my heels, facing the boy.

A smirk played on my lips as I sauntered up, batting my eyes innocently. Quickly, I made my way up to him, playfully straddling his lap. I trailed my hand up to his chest, pushing him back only slightly. "I don't like that brat, I like someone else," I said, my hand dancing up to his scalp.

As I tangled my fingers into his soft hair, I made sure to lean down, kissing his neck softly as his hands moved to grip my thighs. His digits tightly gripped my flesh when I began sucking harshly on the side of his neck, my core flaming at the sound of him softly groaning. "A-Ah...who would that be?" he teased, earning a soft bite where I was giving him a hickey.

A short chuckle echoed through my room. I bit my lip as I detached from his neck, meeting face to face with him again. Our eyes stayed half lidded as I removed myself from his lap, sauntering over to my phone.  Everybody knew the drill, blasting your music meant do not disturb, and sexual music meant get the fuck away from that dorm before you hear something you dont want to.

Todoroki kept his eyes on me as I played some soft, bass boosted music, turning the volume on the speaker so nothing else could really be heard. My hands went over to my light switch, flicking the lights off so the only light was the red LED lights near my balcony doors. It illuminated the room enough to see the faint outlines of each others expressions. 

My bottom lip pulled between my teeth as Todoroki's beautiful eyes scanned my body up and down. "Take those off," His gravely voice murmured, resting back on the palms of his hands to watch me strip. Without hesitation, I dragged my hands down to the hem of my top, seductively pulling over my head and dropping it to the floor. 

Luckily, I was wearing a bralette. It was laundry day, and all my other bras were in the wash. I decided to save the pants for later due to my eagerness, a smirk tugging at my lips as I rushed in front of Shouto. I stood in front of him, unsure of what he was doing. He was just...staring. Did he want me to take the lead?

As the thought crossed my mind, I dropped to my knees, my wood floors making it a bit uncomfortable for me. I didn't mind, though, I was repaying Todoroki for the debt I owed. His eyes hungrily narrowed, I swear I could almost see his pupil dilate as I moved my hand to his pants zipper.

The pure sound of the zip had turned me on even more. Todoroki helped me remove his pants, immediately kicking them aside as he was left in his black boxers. I looked at the excited boy under my lashes, running my digits along the prominent bulge he already had. He was already panting...god, he must of kept this off for so long.

Pretty quickly, he removed his t shirt and dropped it on my floor as well. I analyzed every single muscle and tone he had on his stomach as I continued to move my hand along his member, still clothed by his boxers.

Just as it looked like he was getting frustrated, his eyebrows furrowed as his hands clenched my sheets on either side of him with his torso hunched over in his seated position in anticipation, I decided to finally relieve him. My hands moved to his waistband, pulling them down to relieve his boner.

My hands pumped it slowly as I watched his expression with my half-lidded eyes. The relief just from my hands that Todoroki displayed was enough to send another jolt of excitement between my legs. As much as I wanted to torture the male in front of me, being slow with all my movements, he was merely too eager to do that too.

Swiftly, I wrapped my mouth around the head, swirling my tongue around sensually. "S-Shit!" the male hissed, his eyes blinking rapidly. Todoroki raked his hands through my hair, immediately pushing me down. My eyes clenched shut, tears pricking and stinging my eyes as I took him wholly in my mouth. I moaned around his member as I started to work by myself, moving along his member at different paces.

Fuck, he was so hot. Why was I even caught up on that goddamn blonde if I had Todoroki pining after me. 

His eagerness just made the atmosphere more sensual, his soft grunts and occasional moans soaking my panties throughly as I tried to work at the pace he wanted me to. Every so often, he'd roughly shove my head down all the way, but there was never a warning. Tears from the sudden movements streamed down my face as drool covered my chin, lubricating Todoroki's dick.

Thank god for Dabi's gag-reflex training, or I'd be dying from the size of Shouto.

I roughly sucked and swirled my tongue around, and that was enough to send Todoroki to the edge in just a few minutes. "F-fuck, (Y/N)..I- fuck-" I understood his statement as his seed shot down my throat. His hand still was on the back of my head, face-fucking me as he rode out his orgasm. 

Once I removed myself, a string of drool connected me to Todoroki's dick. I looked up to him, my lips felling numb as he dragged me to sit on his lap. I straddled his hips, his dick soaking my pants from my own drool. We collided together in a messy kiss, teeth clashing as he completely dominated my mouth. His hands found the sides of my torso, twisting around and slamming me down on my bed.

I breathlessly looked up at him, seeing the hunger still evident in his expression. "F-Fuck me, Shouto," I basically begged, grinding up against him. A smirk was planted on his face as he basically ripped off my pants and underwear. His face fell to the crook of my neck, sucking harshly. "S-Shouto, we, fuck, we need a condom..." I murmured. He ripped away from my neck, his muscular arms reaching to his pants next to the bed. He rummaged around the back pocket, pulling out his wallet, then a condom.

A relieved sigh left my lips as he ripped the package open gently, slipping it on as he went back to where we were. His mouth attacked my chest and neck with hickeys as he moved his hips to line up with mine. As one last precaution, he leaned back, making sure he had lined up correctly before gripping my hips and slowly entering me.

Fuck, I missed this feeling.

A loud moan immediately left my mouth, mixing with Todoroki's string of curses. He basically collapsed on top of me, clamping his hands on my sides as he struggled to make his words make sense. "mhhnmph..- holy, mmphm," he sounded like he was getting strangled. "Y-youre..holy shit," He took a deep breath in, pulling out slightly before thrusting back with the same pace.

Pleasure racked through me as I basically screamed out praises and moans. "Fuck! Shouto! Ah-hah~" My eyes were screwed shut in pleasure as I moved my hips to his rhythm. This insane feelings teared through my nerves as I wrapped my arms around his neck, throwing my head back as he gave me more love bites.

I was breathing like I had just ran a marathon. "Shouto! Mmhmm~ ah~" I was screaming at this point...which was slightly embarrassing. I threw my hands in his hair, looking him in the eyes as I grinded up against him. He smiled for a second, watching my hooded eyes before he grabbed my sides and pulled me upright against my wall. I didn't have a bed frame, so he was basically just ramming me into my bedroom wall as he sat up as well.

He moved his hand to my neck, wrapping it around as his breath turned ragged. We were like animals at this point, he was thrusting in and out like crazy, trailing his nails down my back and was all around going insanely fast. I was going at his pace, bouncing up and down until my brain hurt.

He removed his mouth from my neck, replacing it with fully wrapping his hand around as he roughly made out with me to silence my moans.

I thought I was getting the hang of it until he put pressure on my neck. It was soft at first, then turned into a semi-hard choking. I coughed slightly, still insanely aroused as I looked at him from under my eyelids. He was a grinning mess, smiling against my mouth, "Take it, baby girl," those words sent a form pleasure through me, different from the one I was still feeling.

"Sh-Shouto I don't think I ...mmhm, Im gonna-" Between him choking me and the insane feeling I felt at that point, I tried to tell him my orgasm was gonna hit me like a car in the next ten seconds. After about six more thrusts, I unraveled in his arms, screaming his name at the top of my lungs as he attacked my mouth with a kiss.

He kept going, unfazed by my lack of effort from my fatigue. The over stimulation was getting a bit unbearable at this point, but I tried to hold out. It proved useful, after about a minute or so, he groaned loud enough for me to understand he came. He rested his head on my shoulder, still holding me up as our sweaty bodies tried to come down from the euphoria we felt.

Slowly, Shouto pulled out, letting me collapse to the bed below me. He removed his dirty condom and threw it out, quickly moving to pull on his boxers. He tossed me his shirt once again. I turned my head, confused on why he didn't just toss me my own clothes. "I like the sight of you in it," He explained, leaning forward and giving me a quick kiss.

It was short, but very pleasant. I shoved on the shirt, the cotton comfortable against my skin. Shouto, being the gentleman he always was, reached into my underwear drawer and tossed me a clean pair. I slipped them on, hopping off my bed and making my way up to him.

I slung my arms around his shoulders, having to stand on my tippie toes.

"(Y/N)...I have a serious question," he murmured against my neck, quickly pushing me down so he could look in my eyes. His larger hand cupped mine, a deadpan on his face. Worst case scenarios played in my head as my eyes filled with worry.

"Would you want to make this official? Actually become boyfriend and girlfriend, properly. Like going on dates, being a normal couple?" He asked, his hands slightly squeezing my hands.

I sighed in relief, removing my hands from his and tackling him in a hug. "I'd love to, Shouto," I said happily. It wasn't out of any rash decision, or some way to spite the blonde, I genuinely liked to boy in front of me, and would be more than happy to properly be his girlfriend. 

He chuckled, hugging me back. "Let's go shower together before Aizawa-Sensei gets back from his date with Present Mic," Shouto offered.

I giggled, stepping back with a pleasant smile on my features. "I'd love to."

----------------------------------

WOAH HO HO DO I SEE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!? SORTA

yeah cool this only took like...months to get out wghvsbnmdgy 

aye hope you enjoy!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1K 15 7
*free for anyone else to use* d a t a l o a d i n g . . . p l a y e r o n e r e a d y . . . g a m e s t a r t as much as I love BNHA, it does...
3.4K 126 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...
15.2K 328 33
As a 19 year old regular high school graduate you are on your way to college. But not just any college, you are going to UC. The college for potenti...
610K 17.9K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...