๐“ก๐“ค๐“ โ€ข ๐“ง๐“ง๐“ง๐“ฃ๐“”๐“๐“ฃ๐“๐“’๐“˜...

De bloodsuccca

I kissed the bitch, blood on my lips. holy shit, he scarred the bitch, i grabbed her bra, and tell her she ca... Mai multe

Characters
get me out, now
blood bath
were fucked
locked up
back to the old ways
blood on my lips
gray skies
young bloodsucca
blood, blood, blood
run, run, run
this is our job
save me
home
street fights
night sky
makeout hill

bright pink lips

1.6K 87 19
De bloodsuccca

sorry for not updating , i been stressin school lol

-

jahseh's pov

i woke up to celeste gone. i sat up & looked around, not seeing her anywhere. walking up to the table i seen a piece of paper that read:

ˢᵒʳʳʸ ˣ , ᵗʰᵃᵏˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰ, ʰᵒᵖᵉ ᵗᵒ ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵒᵒ
ᶜᵉᶜᵉ

i slammed it back onto the table & ran my fingers through my hair as frustration flowed through my body. i don't understand why she left or what made her leave.

i was keeping her safe.

"what's wrong" wifi asked as he walked into the kitchen. he appeared to be hung over from last night, seeing he was holding his head.

"uhh a note from your sister" i replied as i scratched the back of my head, worried as to how he's gonna react.

he read it quietly, clenching his fists as he too slammed it back on to the table.

"yo what the fuck. why she get up & leave like this?"

"i have no clue , i was sleeping on the couch by her & when i woke up her ass was gone" i said running my fingers through my hair as i felt a headache coming on.

"nigga why the fuck it say sorry x?? did you do something to her" wifi spat through gritted teeth as he inched closer to me.

"the fuck i look like ? ian got no reason to ever hurt her. calm the fuck down" i spat back. more stress ran through my body as the urge of wanting a cancer stick grew more & more.

"fuck vro, we need to find her" he muttered under his breath. he dropped his head down low, walking over to the fridge & yanking it open. he pulled out a bottle of vodka & walked back to his room.

what the fuck is that gonna do? i thought to myself.

i shook my head as my thoughts itched at my brain. i decided to shower & continue to look for celeste later.

after doing my normal routine i dried off & got dressed. i grabbed my phone , new ports & walked out the door.

i gazed the familiar streets of Broward County until i came across my childhood home. i walked up the beaten wooden steps before opening the door & walking inside.

i walked in to the air being freezing cold & no one being home but my little brother. he was asleep on the couch, shivering.

"aiden" i called out.

his eyes shot open, looking into my direction with a worried expression which soon turned into a smile as he got up, coming to give me a hug.

"jah" he smiled as he hugged me.

"i missed you!"

"i missed you too, where's ma" i asked as we took a seat on the couch.

"she's at work or something , i don't really know. i haven't been feeling good" he replied as he laid back down.

"why don't you got a blanket" i asked him as i took a seat on the couch.

"i threw up on it , ma hasn't washed it" he said as he put his head down.

i sighed , getting up to go wash his blanket for him. i grabbed it from his room & went into the laundry room, tossing it into the washer.

i put in the soaps & started the machine before walking into the kitchen.

i shuffled through the cabinets , trying to find something to munch on but they were empty.

i looked on the counter , finding a stack of papers. they were bills. bills that were way past due & appeared to be sitting there for a while considering there was so many.

"aiden , you hungry" i asked him as i walked back into the living room.

"no , ma said she's gonna pick me up some mcdonald's when she gets out of work" he spoke as he flipped through the channels on the television.

"ight then lil man , im gon get going. you're blanket should be ready soon , when it is done jus throw it in the dryer. tell mama i stopped by" i said as i hugged him. 

"okay , bye jah" he spoke with a smile. i smiled back as i headed for the door, walking out side as i shut & locked the door behind me.

i walked down the steps of the front porch as contemplated where i was going to go next & how aidens going to take care of him self.

i hate leaving him there alone but i know my mama would be pissed if i took him with.

i looked to my side , as another figure stood watching me as if he wanted something from me. i mugged him , walking away with clenched fists.

checking the time on my phone , 11:46am. i began to walk over to the large gray building i know all to well.

pushing open the glass doors to my therapist office, i trenched over to the front desk, signing my name in on the list & taking a seat in the familiar waiting room.

i bounced my foot up & down anxiously as i waited for my name to be called.

"jahseh onfroy" my doctor called out.

she smiled at me as i made my way into her office.

i took a seat on the brown leather chair , putting my head down as she took out her note pad & pens.

"what has been going on lately jahseh" mrs. belcher spoke as she crossed her legs.

"there's been so much decision making lately. so many contradictions, contemplations. it's getting harder & harder to choose on what to do" i spoke putting my head down.

"i can't keep living like this."

"there's this girl, my friends sister . now she's gone. no one knows what the fuck happened to her. one day we were taking care of her & hiding her , then the next she gets up & fucking leaves" i sighed.

"have you looked for her" she asked me & she made scribbles on the note pad.

i shook my head.

"why not" she questioned me.

i shrugged my shoulders.

"what were you hiding this girl from" mrs. belcher asked as she raised her eyebrows.

"it's not my business to tell" i spoke as i thought about the things that she's been through & where she might be.

"have you talked to geneva in the past few months" she spoke quietly.

i decided not to respond. i don't know why she try's to make me talk about her, it's never going to happen.

"has she tried to talk to you" mrs. belcher asked once more.

i stayed quiet.

"jahseh i'm only trying to help you, if you're not willing to talk , we might as well end our session early" she sighed.

she wrote down a few more notes, scribbling vigorously. she got up & opened the door , i then followed & left.

i grew annoyed at her actions. she knew not to ask me about her yet she still did.

since it's still early , i decided to stop at the corner store that me & celeste went to last night in hopes josé would know something about where she went.

coming up to the store i was met with other teens sitting outside smoking & talking about things. as i walked by their gazes fell on me , examining my facial features & my appearance.

pushing open the door , the bell rung as josé eyes landed on me.

"wassup compa , long time no see . where's celeste" he spoke happily as he came up to me , dapping me up.

"ion speak spanish but i'm guessing that means friend" i laughed.

"but that's what i came in here for" i replied as i referred to celeste.

"why what happened" he asked as his facial expression changed from happy to worried in a matter of seconds.

"she got up & left in the middle of the night , ion even know why. no one knows where she at" i said as i leaned against a store shelf.

"shit man , she hasn't came up in here since she was with you last night & i ain't see her at all" he spoke as he shook his head worriedly.

"she could have gotten picked up" josé spoke lowly.

"what do you mean" i questioned as i raised my eyebrows

"she's an attractive girl & she's small , it ain't hard for her to get picked up by any of the gangs around here" josé spoke with disgust.

"but if she did i'm sure people would be bragging about it & i would of heard about it" josé finished. confused on what he was referring about , i took in his appearance.

a blue bandana hung from the back of his pocket as another was wrapped around his ankle.

as we stood there i knew that both our minds were thinking the worst situation possible.

"shit" i sighed as i rubbed my eyes.

"ion even wanna think bout that shit man" i spoke shaking my head.

"i got you man , i'll keep an eye out" josé said as he dapped me up. i nodded my head as i began to head out the door.

"you looking for a jit bout this tall with big curly hair" a broward jit said as she put a cigar between her bright pink lips.

she was dressed in big hoop earrings , short pink skirt , clanky heels , bright pink shirt , & nappy black hair.

"she bout this tall" she spoke as she put her hand up to her shoulder , indicating how tall celeste was .

"what you know bout her" i spoke as i raised my eyebrows.

"i seen her at my job this morning in West Palm" she spoke as she smacked on her gum.

"where you work" i questioned as i became more anxious on finding her.

"wait ion think we talking bout the same person no more" she evilly smiled as she took another hit from her cigar.

"you better not be messing wit me jit , don't be joking bout this shit" i spat at her.

"ahh so you really care bout her huh ? Freaky Dancer , you'll find her there" she spoke as she threw down her cigar , crushing it with her heels.

i walked away , heading back to ski's house. i looked up Freaky Dancer in West Palm. it was bout an forty five minutes away from here.

but it was a club ? a strip club ?

i scratched my head , wondering as to why i was given this address. maybe the shone was giving me false information ?

(a shone is a hoe)

i pushed through ski's front only to see everyone at the kitchen table murmuring about where celeste is. 

"aye how bout we go out" i spoke as i intervened in their conversation.

"that ain't a bad idea" trunks said crossing his arms , agreeing.

"nigga my sister missing" wifi spat as he slammed his fist on the table.

"aye aye aye , calm down , this a nice table" ski said as he squinted his eyes at wifi.

"she'll find her way home eventually , she always do" trunks said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"& if she don't ? how you think ima feel ? thas my only family" wifi spoke as he rubbed his face.

"then it's on me. when's the last time we all went out together" i said trying to convince them to go out to west palm.

"ight well go" wifi spoke as he shook his head.

-

filler chapter

comment & vote ?

please excuse any grammar errors

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

4K 145 24
everyone has their vices. an xxx fanfic.
1.5K 48 26
"Do you really think am going to fall for that" I push him away from me and attempt to walk away. He reach out and grab me by the waist. Look in my e...
474K 3.5K 79
Tom picks me up and puts me on the bed without breaking the kiss. He's on the top of me now. He takes off his shirt and i look at his abs. Y/n: Damn...