Assassins Love // Yoonmin

btshandbook

In which Jimin and Yoongi both work at the same agency as one of the best assassins in the world. So what hap... Еще

Chapter 1: The Files
Chapter 2: Cat Eyes
Chapter 3: Save(d)
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: Betrayal
Chapter 6: Again
Chapter 7: Ammo
Chapter 8: Traitor
Chapter 9: News
Chapter 10: Mission
Chapter 11: DNR
Chapter 12: Two days
Chapter 13: Cafe
Chapter 14: Workshop
Chapter 15: Extraction
Chapter 16: Taking it Back
Chapter 18: CD
Chapter 19: Taken
Chapter 20: Bullseye
Chapter 21: Camera
Chapter 22: Hitman
Chapter 23: Crush
Chapter 24: Hate is a Strong Word
Chapter 25: Cards for War
Chapter 26: Locked Away
Chapter 27: True Feelings
Chapter 28: Red Eyes
Chapter 29: Tiger
Chapter 30: Break Up
Chapter 31: Hidding
Chapter 32: Vote
Chapter 33: Forgive Me
Chapter 34: Family
Chapter 35: Window
Chapter 36: Bomy
Chapter 37: Treehouse
Chapter 38: Boredom
Chapter 39: Questions
Chapter 40: Goodbye
Chapter 41: Dream
Chapter 42: The Past
Chapter 43: Date
Chapter 44: Home
Chapter 45: Couch
Chapter 46: Bingo
Chapted 47: Rescue
Chapter 48: Reverse
Chapter 49: Sleep
Chapter 50: Groceries
Chapter 51: Xion
Chapter 52: Germany
Chapter 53: Food
Chapter 54: Stripper
Chapter 55: Look At Me
Chapter 56: Dirty
Chapter 57: Mistake
Chapter 58: Team
Chapter 59: Pieces
Chapter 60: Flip
Chapter 61: Nightfall
Chapter 62: Return
Chapter 63: Offical
Chapter 64: Park
Chapter 65: High
Chapter 66: Together

Chapter 17: New Friends

1.8K 85 16
btshandbook

Jimins pov

"Fuck," I groaned as I opened my eyes but was faced with a blindfold and a major headache.

"Good Snake you are awake." I heard someone say, I kept my head straight and kept my breathing levels normal.

As you can see this isn't my first time getting kidnapped so I know how to handle myself.

"Not a talker I see, well that is fine, all you need to do is scream." The guy then punches me in my jaw.

I kept quiet for two reasons, one, the punch felt like a little girl just hit me, and second, it would only make him madder.

I don't think the kidnapper liked me being quiet as I then heard more people coming in and out of the room.

"Okay Snake I know you are not scared but you are going to need to talk if you want to see Suga safe." My blindfold was then taken off of my head and I looked right into the Captain's eyes.

"Suga can take care of himself," I said confidently.

"He may but I don't know if you know but Peach has already been the first victim and soon I will go down the list until you have no one left," Captain said making me burst out laughing confusing all the other guys in the room.

"I am one of the best assassins in the world. Yes, I have contacts with many people in BigHit but I have no idea who Peach is," I lied, "and I know that you have no idea who I am friends with. Kookie showed me what you had on me which is literally nothing, you don't even know my IQ." I kept laughing as Captain started to lose his smirk.

'I have a gift of lying!' I thought still laughing.

"Do you know why I picked my codename Snake?" He just looked at me. "Well, Snakes can hide in plain sight and only attack if you provoke them." I pretended to jump out of my chair making them all flinch.

'Easy money.' I thought and continued.

"Snakes also have venom which comes from their fangs which could kill you from 30 minutes to 2 hours but for me, I could kill all of you guys and women," I winked at the ladies in the corner, who blushed, "in under 2 minutes." I jumped out of my chair a bit more forcefully scaring the Captain who fell back to the ground. "Now that I had my fun anyone want to kill me now?" I looked around the room and most of the grown guys are gulping as I stared them down with my judgmental eyes.

"Good, now is anyone going to release me?" I looked at the Captain and he looked at one guy and nodded.

I heard someone walk up behind me but I saw from his shadow that he was taking something else out.

"You guys should have nailed this chair to the ground, instead of using a chain," I smirked before standing up and hitting the guy with the chair.

"Now let's have some fun." I chuckled and waited until some other guy walked up to me as I then turned around and fell back on him breaking the chair completely and I grabbed the chain which set me free, however, I was still handcuffed.

"Fuck," I groan as I lowered my hands to my shins so I could step over them putting my hands in front of me in just the right time as I lifted my hands up and a guy throat making him go down as he gasps for air.

"This could work," I smirked looking at my hands.

I noticed that the Captain ran out, locking me in here with 6 other males and 3 females.

"Are you all sure you want to fight me?" I looked at them all who then looked at each other.

Then 5 out of the six guys and also two ladies step forward.

"Our loyalty is with the Captain," a woman said before taking out a knife and charging at with it.

I wrapped my cuff chain around her hand that held the knife and twisted it making the metal fall.

The other lady looked at me scared which I smirked.

I feed off of their fear.

I then swung my arms around my head dragging the woman to and then flung her into 4 guys.

The other guy then came at me but I just kicked him in the chest and then the crouch and he just laid down on the ground.

The last lady then came up from behind and kicked me in the back making me kneel.

"Not today," I said and jumped up and kicked her in the face.

The one guy who stayed. then came forward.

"Here let me." I looked at him confused until he opened his fist and a key was there.

I the. watched as he unlocked the cuffs. I rubbed my wrist and granted my thank to him.

"Can someone opened the door?" I asked kicking one of the guys in the head as he was trying to get up.

"I can!" I heard the last woman say. I nod to her and watched as she put her hand through the door and unlocked it.

"I always keep a bobby pin in my hair just in case." I smiled.

"Thank you," I say and walked out with them behind.

"Um Snake we can't stay here, can we go with you?" the man asked.

"Yes but first I need to get my gear and stuff," I looked both ways down the hall.

"Oh, I know where they put your stuff, follow me," The man said and we followed.

We made sure we hid from the other members and the cameras all the way to the room the guy was saying my stuff was in.

"Okay here." He pointed to my stuff.

"Perfect!" I smile as I quickly put my gear back on me. "So what are your guy's names?" I ask finishing changing.

"Han and this is my older sister, Hyuna." I nod.

"Okay well, do you know where we can leave?"

"Um yes but it is heavily guarded, but I do have a plan," Hyuna says hesitatingly.

"Great," I sighed "what is it?"

"Well, we can handcuff you and pretend we are transforming you somewhere."

"That is a good idea but make sure the cuffs are not closed if something happens I need to get out to help you guys." I smiled and then continued, "Hyuna lead the way and Han you will help with anyone in our way." He nodded and the female started walking out after the siblings put the cuffs on me.

"What are you guys doing here." A guy asked when we got to some sort of gate.

"Hey I am a woman, not a guy, get it right," Hyuna snapped.

"We are taking," Han cut in pushing me forward "Snake to the garage cause we got orders to transfer him to the playhouse for you would know reasons." The guy looked right at me as I glared at him and he chuckled.

"You may go." He opened the gate but as he was about to close the door I heard yelling.

"STOP THEM!" I turned around and saw that Captain and Flash running after us.

"RUN!" I scream and took off the cuffs to run to a car and Hyuna and Han also got in and I immediately drove through the garage door and continued to drive.

"I am going to try and lose them but I need one of you guys to shoot at them," I said pressing the gas peddle more and more down.

"Got it." I heard Hyuna say and I saw that she crawled back into the back confusing me until she opened up the back window and started shooting from a bigger gun.

I started to figure out where I was on the highway and tried moving faster and maneuvering through the other slowpokes.

"Snake there is traffic soon." I heard Han announce and I nodded.

"Do you guys have something for that?"

"Kind of but it is illegal."

"Han our work is illegal now do something." I rushed out and Han immediately pushed some sort of button and then police sirens came on which the cars started moving away.

"Genius!" I praised the kid.

"Han." I heard Hyuna say weakly.

I look in the mirror and saw she was holding her shoulder.

"Kid gets back there and help her I am fine up here." Han nodded and crawled in the back and laid her down and started putting pressure on the wound.

I did notice that Hyuna and I managed to stop the other cars so I calmed down a bit until we got to HQ.

I made sure I went over the sensors so they would know something was up.

As we made it to BigHit I saw most of the agents and Key and Jessie out and in ready positing.

"WAIT!" I yelled and got out of the car.

"SNAKE?" I heard Suga yell and I nodded and took off my mask to show them.

I then quickly went to the back and picked up Hyuna and walked forward with Han behind me.

"I need a medic," I said and walked passed all the agents I then look at Hyuna "Han comes and help me," I said panicking and we then took off running.

I noticed that the other agents started following behind me and when we got inside they saw her and got out of my way.

"JAY HELP," I yelled, and immediately he came out.

"Lay her down now." I did as he said and Jay did some medical stuff before some nurses came out and they took her up y.

"Is she going to be okay?" Han asked. I turned around and hugged him.

"She will.... hopefully." I sighed and let go of him.

"Snake you need to explain now." I turned around and Bang and everyone were looking at the two of us like two idols in a dating scandal.

I sighed before talking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

40.4K 1.2K 21
This story was about a girl who was an agent. She have mission to do and the mission need to be done at Bangtan High.Her mission is investigate one s...
1.4K 32 24
Lee Yoojung, a cheerful teen who cares about her father very much. She has a best friend named Park Jinyoung, who is often mistaken as her boyfriend...
118K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
9K 754 30
"I never regretted meeting you" "Please, no. Don't do this to me, please" An undercover agent falling for a college girl. Well, that was normal. Bu...