Violet Evergarden💙✔️

Bởi Lizy_writes

-𝔼𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙- In process💬 (august 2020) Completed ✅ (January 2021) Violet is 15 years old. When she walk... Xem Thêm

Information!
Violet Evergarden- Chapter 01
Where is the Major Part 2- Chapter 3
The lost memories- Chapter 04
The Dinner- Chapter 05
Dietfried Bougainvillea- Chapter 06
I LOVE YOU- Chapter 7 SPECIAL💗
In thoughts-Chapter 08
past and future- Chapter 09
past and future part 2- Chapter 10
Why are you here?- Chapter 11
Question!
See you again - Chapter 12
See you again II - Chapter 13
Little information~
We'll try it - Chapter 14
The visit - Chapter 15
Stupid me...
the night in the same room - Chapter 16
Years later - Chapter 17
Chapter 18/ End!

Where is the Major?- Chapter 02

863 8 2
Bởi Lizy_writes

" Yeah, but I was near the Hospital so I thought I can pick her up earlier" he said an looked out the window.
—————————————————————
He knows me?
I can't remember him !
"So you really know him, the Major?" I asked him and looked out of the window.
"Yes, like I said I am a old friend of him." He said and smiled. I looked to the nurse who nodded to say that it is okay that he pick me up. So I got out of my bed and I was a bit dehydrated. And The man hold me so that I can't fall on the floor, again.
"I bring you your bag, miss Violet." The nurse said and left the room.
"So Violet, I will bring you to Tiffany she will keep care of you." He explained to me and went towards the door.
"Come on a car is waiting of us." He said and smiled again. Why he is always smiling?
And where is the Major? I hope the man is right and he is still alive. Because when he's dead what will be with me? I don't want to be alone in this world. But when he's still alive why he doesn't send his brother or he comes here by himself.

"Violet? You're still here?" Mr. Hodgins asked me. " ehh.. Yeah sure, so we can go?" I asked and walked towards the door.

When we was outdoor the nurse gave me my bag and we walked to the car.

It was quiet in the car, but it was comfortable and the drive doesn't take to long. When we arrived there stand a old woman and hold her hands up, Mr. Hodginds smiled to her and we get out of the car and went to her.
"Hello, You must be Violet." She said and smiled. I didn't say anything. I hate to talk when I does not know the people around me. I really miss the Major. "Violet? How are you? You so in thoughts that you ignored Miss Tiffany." Hodgins said. "I'm sorry, I don't want to be mean." I said and looked to her. "It's okay come in than we can talk an drink some tea." She said and her butler opened the door for us. After we went into the dining room we got some tea.

//Just 400 words, but here is a new chapter😇💗//

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.8K 89 12
---o--- This story is hugely inspired by the Roblox game named Doors. Credits to LSPLAH for all characters, game elements, and just everything tha...
1.7K 129 24
REMINDER: THIS TAKES PLACE IN THE FANTASY ALTERNATE UNIVERSE THAT HORIKOSHI MADE. ~~~ Princess Momo Yaoyorozu, the soon-to-be-queen of Creatorian Kin...
15.1K 740 8
❝𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙇, 𝙄𝙁 𝙎𝘾𝙄𝙎𝙎𝙊𝙍𝙎 𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙎 𝙋𝘼𝙋𝙀𝙍 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙄 𝙐𝙎𝙀 𝙏𝘼𝙋𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙁𝙄𝙓 𝙄𝙏?❞ - a girl with paper skin finds herself enamored w...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...