Little Tribrid...

Von AlexandraWinchester

Anna-Beth and Niklaus have everything that they could want, they have there family with them, all sides as Da... Mehr

Dinner Party...
Panicking and not to mention being a vampire...
Trying to be nice...
Looks like we have a problem...

Trying to move on with your life...

406 11 0
Von AlexandraWinchester

It had been 2 months since the twins were born and well Nik, Damon and my parents had all been watching me closely, I sighed as I knew why you see 3 weeks ago things got worse and well I was locked up for my own safety, I wasn't really allowed out and Nik had kept the twins from me which I had to admit at the time I was not happy about. I sighed as I thought about it more and more and realised that my husband was right to do what he did, I looked up when I heard my son coming towards me and he smiled as he noticed that I was looking at him today, "want to speak to me mama because you're not okay" he asked and I looked to him, "Mattie" I said and he smiled, "hey, please you need to speak to someone" he said as he unlocked the door and walked over to me.

I nodded and looked to him, "I know I do baby and I am sorry that you had to see me like that, I never wanted you to see me like that" I explained and he smiled, "does this have more to do with me being taken from you than you having the twins" he asked and I looked to him, "to be honest yeah it does, I thought that it was something that I would be able to get over since I got you back and I was hoping that I would never have those feelings again, but I look at the twins and see what I missed with you" I explained and he smiled, "which is normal mum, you're going to feel like that which is why you have to speak to someone, be that dad, or someone else" he said to me and I laughed, "since when did you get so smart little one" I asked and he laughed, "since I have you and dad for parents" he said to me. I laughed and got up, "your dad still worrying over me" I asked and he nodded, "yeah dad has already killed two hybrids that have been making rumours about you" Mattie explained.

I nodded and smiled, "how about we go and see them" I asked and he nodded, "alright but mum you need to speak to someone" he said to me and I smiled, "I promise that I will speak to someone okay" I said and he nodded as we walked into the main room where I noticed that everyone was and Rebekah turned to me, "hey" she said and I smiled, "I hear you killed some of your hybrids" I asked and Nik laughed as he nodded, "you know what happens when people bad mouth you" he said and got up as he walked over to me, "are you feeling a little better" he asked me and I noticed that everyone turned to me to see if I would tell him the truth, "you want the truth" I asked and he nodded, "of course" he said and I sighed, "not really Nik, I still feel like I am broken and to be honest I don't know if that will ever be okay like I once was" I explained and he smiled, "we don't expect you to get over losing a child Annie baby, what we need you to do is speak to someone" Nik said and I chuckled, "looks like father and son think alike" I said and he smiled, "so will you speak to someone" he asked me and I smiled, "I will but it has to be someone outside of the family, I'm sorry Nik but you all will do the same and tell me what I want to hear" I explained and he smiled, "of course, what about Ric's girlfriend" Nik said to me and I smiled as I thought about her and knew that she would be able to help and still be professional at the same time.

I nodded as I looked to him, "I will give it a go" I explained and he smiled as he wrapped his arms around me and grinned, "I was really worried back then, I thought you would have gone through with it" he said to me and I sighed, "I'm sorry that you had to see that, Nik I haven't been that bad since Mattie was taken and I was told he was dead, I took fathers gun that day and tried to kill myself then" I explained and Mattie looked to me, "what" he said and I nodded, "I got low Mattie" I explained and he nodded, "I hate what they did to you" he said and I smiled, "I know you do baby" I said to him and smiled as mum walked in and smiled, "so I got off the phone with Jo and she said that she would see you in a hour, she also is worried and wants to make sure that you're okay" she said to me and I smiled, "thanks mum" I said to them and walked out of the room. I stopped as I hit the door and turned around, "I am sorry that you had to see me like that, I was hoping that it would never come back" I explained and looked to my parents, "it wasn't fair for you to find me like that" I explained.

Mum and dad walked over to me and took my hand, "Anna-Beth I was happy that we found you because I think that if someone else would have found you, you would have gone through with it and then I would have been down and daughter and I don't like that idea" Dad said to me and I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me and smiled, "let Nik take you to Jo and then we will have dinner ready for when you get back" he said to me and I smiled as Mattie walked over to me, "oh and happy birthday mama" he said to me. I smiled as I looked to him, "I forgot about that, thank you baby" I said and kissed his cheek and Nik linked his fingers through mine and we walked out of the house. I noticed that we walked over to the car and Nik turned to me, "so you up for this" he asked and I nodded, "yeah I think it will do me some good to speak about this, it is something that I have been bottling up" I explained and he smiled, "I know me too baby" he said to me and I looked to him, "you think about it as well" i asked and he nodded, "of course I do, it broke my heart when I was told that Mattie was dead, it was something that I couldn't believe" he explained.

I sighed as I looked to him, "I did though, I was there believing that our son was dead" I said and he took my hand, "we do this together as one" he said to me and I smiled as I nodded, "I like that idea" I said to him and he smiled as he kept hold of my hand and smiled, "come on Jo isn't far from us" he said to me and I smiled as I nodded. Nik pulled into the hospital and smiled as he took my hand, "together" he said to me and I smiled as we got out of the car and walked into the hospital were Jo was waiting and smiled, "come on" she said to me and smiled as she walked into a room and I smirked, "jo is this your office" I asked and she nodded, "yeah and being that we are friends we are going to do this here" she said to me and I smiled as she sat down and looked to me, "so we are going to do this a step at a time so we don't overwhelm you" she explained and I smiled, "thank you for doing this Jo, I don't know who else I would have spoken to" I explained and she smiled as she leant forward and grabbed my hand, "well I would speak to you because you are family to me and my friend" she said and I smiled as I looked to her, "where would you like me to start" I asked and she smiled, "how about when Matthew was born and we can go from there" she said to me and I nodded.

I noticed that Nik had my hand and I smiled as I looked to him, "Matthew's birth was pretty normal apart from not having the drugs that we do today, I remember my father telling my mother to make sure that Damon wasn't in the house as he didn't need to see this and I remember my father telling the maid that delivered Matthew that I was not to keep him due to the baby being born out of wedlock" I explained and wiped my eyes as the tears were coming, "okay, so Matthew was born did you get to at least hold him" she asked me and I shook my head, "no I wasn't allowed they said that something was wrong and took him out of the room, I was then told 10 minutes later that my son didn't make it because the birth was too much" I explained and she sighed as she looked to me, "do you remember him crying when he was out" she asked and I shook my head, "not really" I explained.

She nodded and turned to Nik and smiled, "and when you found out about what had happened, what did you do" she asked him and Nik looked to her, "I wanted to come and find Anna-Beth and take her away from this life, I didn't want her to feel the pain that she still is" he explained and smiled, "I found her in that hospital as her mother said that she was there because of what she did, I found her and she knew who I was, she knew that I was the father to her baby" he explained and I looked to him, "what" I asked and he nodded as he turned to me, "I found you in that place Annie and you begged me to make you forget you wanted me to make it all better for you" he explained and I sighed as Jo looked to me, "hospital" she asked and I nodded, "I was a teenager that go knocked up" I explained and she sighed, "it is horrible to know what they did to teenagers back then, what happened to you" she asked and I sighed, "they kept me there for 2 years and told me that I wasn't able to go home till I was cured" I explained.

Jo looked to me and frowned, "cured of what" she asked and I laughed, "cured of losing my baby, cured to know that I would not kill myself" I explained, Jo frowned and looked to me, "that is not how you help someone, Anna-Beth I am sorry that you didn't get the help you needed but if you would allow it I would love to help you overcome your fears" Jo said to me and I looked to her, "you want to help me" I asked and she nodded, "of course I do, your my friend" she said and I smiled, "I would love to be able to move on but I don't think that I am going to be able to Jo" I said and she smiled, "don't worry about that, I think that we will have to also get your brother in on these sometimes as well because I think some of your fears stem to him" she said to me and I looked to her, "I don't know if he will come" I said and she smiled, "I will make sure that he comes, I am sure that Ric will love to kick his ass" she said making me laugh, "thank you" I said and she smiled as she got up and walked over to me, "this was a good first session, I think come and see me twice a week and we will get this sorted for you" she said to me and I smiled, "thanks Jo" I said and smiled, "also you still want help with finding and sorting out your magic" I asked and she nodded, "please" she said and I smiled, "alright come to the house tomorrow and we can look at it then" I explained and she smiled as Nik took my hand and smiled, "come on" he said to me.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.7K 87 7
"..you deserve them brother." All that Elijah wanted was for his brother to realize what family and loyalty really means. He kept going on with his...
81.3K 3.4K 41
The Hybrid's Witch Book One Cassidy Grimes was just a simple witch until the day her parents died in a car accident. She was saved for a purpose-to h...
138 54 9
The Mikaelson brothers came to Mystic Falls and saw a vampire they have never seen before, not even a Hybrid or a Tribrid. The Salvatore kept it from...
207K 3.2K 24
Arabella Gilbert. A name only a few people know. Elena Gilbert, Jermey Gilbert, Nicklaus Mikealson, Rebekah Mikeson, Finn Mikealson, Kol Mikealson, E...