Silver Lining (Completed)

By JoeArshi

General Fiction They were poles apart. He is a football player who have anger management issues while she is... More

Author Note *New*
Prologue
Songs & First Scene - Prologue
Chapter 01
Character Sketch
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61A
Chapter 61B
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Last Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Thank You Note
Favourite

Chapter 29

4.5K 234 234
By JoeArshi

Sorry for the delay, other updates will follow soon.

After two and half hours journey they reached the near a beach. From there they had a boat ride and reached the butterfly beach.

The ferryman dropped them there and returned back to the main land.

"Isn't it a tourist place Arnav? Why there is no one here?" Khushi asked looking around the island.

"This is offseason baby, also not many people know about this island. More over it's evening." Arnav said searching for a perfect place for setting the tent.
He dropped their luggage there and hugged her from behind.

"Do you know this island is called as the hidden gem of Goa."

"Is it safe to be here at night??? We are kind of trapped here."

"Yeah, you are safe baby. It's just me
and you in this small island." Arnav started placing kisses on her neck.

"I know that you will keep me safe. Now let's set up the tent first and then we can romance later." Khushi removed his hands from her waist and walked towards where their luggage are.

"So you will let me romance once I finish the works?" Khushi nodded her head while blushing

"How would you want me to romance you? I want to know what my baby wants."

"You can do whatever you want."

"I will hold on to that." He smirked and started to set up a small tent with her help.

"Khushi you stay here, let me go and find some woods." He said taking out stuff from his bag.

"Don't go deep into the woods..."

"I will... There is some fruits in that bag. Have it,will be checking if you had it or not when I will be back." Arnav went inside the woods and came back after some time. Meanwhile, Khushi ate two apples and an orange.

"You ate the fruits?"

"Yup, two apples and an orange..." She pointed at the leftovers of the fruits like a child. He said arranging the twigs while she sat next to him to help.

Once they arranged everything and he pulled her closer to him.

"Now I can peacefully do whatever I want to. So should I start?" He said with a naughty glint.

"Now? Can we go inside the tent? Then you can do whatever you want." She suggested as her mind a naughty picture.

"Why do we need to go inside the tent?? We can do it here."

"In broad light?" She frowned a little.

"What's the problem in it?" He decided to play along knowing her mind.

"We haven't done that...I don't know..."

"In all these days we have been doing that baby."

"When?" Arnav had a smirk seeing her confused face and decided to end her misery.

"Baby, sex is not the only thing I want from you. It's true that I have constant urge to have sex with you, but I like doing things which brings smile on your face." Khushi felt embarrassed for having some naughty thoughts.

"Don't be embarrassed baby. We are new to this whole physical intimacy. It is common that we will have the urge to have sex, because we desire each other.
Trust me, I like it when you express your desire and need for me. Come on, now just give me a kiss instead of blushing."
Khushi smiled and pulled him for a long passionate kiss.

"Come..." Arnav took her towards the highest rock. He helped her to climb the rock & sat on the rock facing the sea. He made her sit in front of him with his arms wrapped around her.

"I feel like I'm on top of the world." Khushi giggled looking at him as she turned her head to see him.

"This isn't top baby."

"But still we are on top."

"Yeah, I know that you like being on top..." He whispered into her ear and paused for a second.

"... In everything." He completed the sentence in his husky voice which made her blush knowing what he is referring to. She decided not to give any reaction which will give him a chance to tease her again. They sat there for sometime enjoying the breeze.

"Arnav, what will happen after two days?" She asked playing with his fingers.

"Hmm, you will be with your family and attending your college. I will be with my grandmother." He replied.

"When will you be back from Pune?"

"After two days probably."

"Can you go there after a week?? I don't want you to go away from me." She innocently asked wanting him to be with her.

"You don't want me to go there now?"

Khushi realised what she asked him to do. "I'm sorry Arnav...I was so emotional...you should go and meet your
grandmother."

"Baby I too don't want to go away from you, but I don't have any other option.
I will be back soon and will be here with you. You just need to call me if you want
to meet me."

"What about after that???"

"Can we talk about that later??? Lets concentrate on the time we have." He suggested.

"Hmm...ok...after staying with you all these days, I don't feel like parting away from you."

"I'm not going away from you baby. Whenever you want to see me give
me a ring. Now give me a smile titaliya?"

"Titaliya?"

"Isn't what your ammi call you?"

"Yeah, but I don't know is if it suits me or not. That name was given when I had my leg. I used to be an active kid who wouldn't sit peacefully at a place for more than two minutes. Now I don't know if I'm that titaliya my ammi used to call me."

"You are still that titaliya, you got a new wing to fly." He answered her.

"But it is not same."

"It's better to have a new one than not having it. Don't be like this baby, you are my warrior princess."

"I know I shouldn't be like this, but when others can't see me as a normal person it's hurts."

"It's their loss and they don't deserve any feeling from you. You can do one thing, give all those feeling to me in the form of kisses and hugs. I will also return that in kisses and hugs, may be much more than that." He said fleeting kisses on her neck.

"Should I express some more feelings?"
He asked entering his hand inside her top.

"No, let's enjoy this sunset peacefully now." She replied pulling his nose. He decided to change the topic.

"Baby, do you have any other nicknames?"

"Yeah, my Abba calls me gudiya and bhaiyya used to call me loudspeaker."

"Loudspeaker?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yes don't you know that I'm too loud?"

"I know that very well baby. You are capable of scaring away the neighborhood with your loud moans."

"Arnav..." She called him, knowing what he is going to say.

"I'm saving the truth baby. Ahh...Arnav...faster...Isn't how you moan
when we have sex?" Arnav mimicked her making her wholly embarrassed.

"You laadgovernor, I won't moan from now. You are making fun of me."

"Baby I'm not making fun of you. I was stating the fact."

"How do you know it's very loud?? There might be people who moan louder than me." She tried to save herself.

"I don't know about them, but my girl moan so passionately and loudly which I like too much." Khushi blushed deeply with her head down.

"Is my butterfly blushing??? He asked stroking her cheeks.

"Butterfly?"

"Aren't you so buttery & beautiful baby?"

"You have given me a lot of nicknames, but you only have a few nicknames." She enquired him.

"Collectively I have so many nicknames which are kind of badass. Don't you know about my criminal and drug addict image in college?"

"I didn't meant that stupid and faulty nicknames. I'm talking about the nicknames I have given you."

"Well laadgovernor is more than enough. That's my favourite nickname." He said pulling her closer to him.

"Should I start calling you laadgovernor instead of Arnav?"

"Well I don't have any problem, but won't it be difficult for you to moan such a long name when you are lost in passion. Also it won't be that passionate too. Imagine you moaning laadgovernor..."

"You are such a shameless man."

"Baby I'm just being practical."

"You know how to tease me very well."

"Baby, I found a solution for you. When you moan you can cut short laadgovernor into LG. Even though it sounds weird, I can adjust with it." He teased her.

"You laadgovernor, stop it. I will call you whatever I want. Be it Arnav or laadgovernor or my man or my prince or my angry young man or my beast." Khushi said in a authoritative tone.

'You can call me whatever you want baby. Show me what you are going to call now." Saying this he started to tickle her while holding her tight. Khushi started to laugh as she tried to wriggle out of his hold, but got trapped in his arms.

"Arnav...stop it...don't tickle me...no...I can't laugh any more." He stopped tickling and she lean on his chest.

"You are such a laadgovernor." She said biting his jaw.

"And you are such an angel."

"Even though you are a laadgovernor, you are so good."

"Yeah, I know that I'm soooooo good. You do make me realise that a lot...you know verbally." He gave her a naughty wink.

"Ok I'm taking back everything I said. You are not good, you are just a shameless man who teases me a lot."

"Shameless or not, I'm still your laadgovernor baby."

"Don't tease me Arnav." He kissed her cheek and tighten his hold on her. They watched the sunset and sat on the rock for sometime.

They stepped down and moved towards the tent. He took a sheet and spread it near to the shore.
"Arnav put me down, I can walk. It is just a few steps."

"I like lifting you baby."He placed her on the sheet and he too settled down.
He lied on the sheet and made her lie on his biceps.

"This feels so perfect Arnav." He giggled and looked at the sky and the few stars shining at them.

"How about we bring a bikini into the picture?"

"How about we forget about the bikini in the picture?" Khushi replied.

"That's such a beautiful picture baby, you without a bikini and lying like this. Damn sexy."

"You are a master in twisting everything I say."

"I'm trying hard to be a master in a lot of things baby, so that I can satisfy my master." Khushi understood what he meant.

"If you have a master, who are you? A slave?" She questioned.

"I don't mind being a slave of my sexy master."

"But that  so called sexy lady doesn't like a master - slave relationship. She is
interested in an equal relationship." She said not liking the idea.

"You know most of the girlfriend would jump in joy if their boyfriend tell
this to them." He is amused by her reaction.

"Well I respect my man a lot. So I want us to be equal in this relationship."

"I know that baby, that will be always there." He assured her. Khushi turned towards him lying on her stomach.

After a few minutes,
"Hmm... Arnav..." She called him as hold on to his biceps

"You told me that you want to satisfy me and you do prioritise my need over yourself. I know we have already talked about it, but still am I satisfying you as
a woman satisfy a man?? Is it enough?"
Khushi asked without meeting his gaze. She paused for a second and continued.

"I don't know if I'm able to give you what other girls would have given you. You don't even ask me anything even if you want me to do things."

Arnav pulled her closer to him, making her lie on his chest.
"Baby, I have seen lot of people sustaining only on sex in a relationship. I know people who go around and f**k.
I know how to control my need even though it is bit difficult when you are in the picture. If it is about my need, I would have f****d a lot of girls before you. For me sex is something where you get exposed off both mentally and physically. I can't do it with a person I don't trust. For me trust is the most important thing in life and I don't trust people that easily. Then you came, breaking the barriers I built around me." He placed a kiss on her head and continued.

"I couldn't no longer control myself. I want to know how it feel to share everything with a woman I trust. When we had sex, it changed everything. I got to see the trust you bestowed upon me.
You were shy yet you gave me everything. You tolerate the pain when I claimed your virginity. You gave into my
demand when I lost my control. Nobody have ever done all these things for me, but you did. For me your need comes first than mine. I don't need to ask anything to you because you have already gave me everything I needed.
You have not only satisfied me physically, but also mentally. Sex can satisfy anyone physically, but it is great when it satisfy you mentally too." Khushi had tears hearing his reply and kissed him hard. She started fleeting kisses all over his face and neck after that.

"Baby you are disturbing my little buddy down there with all these kisses." Khushi blushed and hide her face on to his chest.

"Baby how can you blush after talking about satisfying me? You even tried to wake up my buddy whom I have been keeping under control till now." Arnav enjoyed her shy expression and decided to keep teasing her.

"Don't you know what your blush do to me?" Arnav lifted her chin and made her look at him.

"My shy butterfly, I'm just teasing you."
Khushi slapped his chest lightly and laid back placing her head on his bicep

"Hmm are you ok Arnav?"

"I'm baby, don't worry." He said taking her hand in his hand.

"Arnav, why me?" She asked after a few minutes.  He looked at her not understanding her question fully.

"Why did you chose me? Why am I important to you?" He saw her looking at her intensely.

"Sometimes you ask really stupid questions." He told her.

"It's not stupid questions."

"If you know your worth, you wouldn't ask this question." He argued.

"Then tell me about my worth Arnav."

"Baby I never had a idea about my ideal woman, but when I met you I realised that you had everything if I ever had an ideal woman in my mind. You are not just an amputee, you are much more than. Each and everything about you drawn me closer to you. Let just say that, I was stubborn to have you for myself. I wanted you to be mine because you are so special. You are important because you are the only one for me." Saying this he hovered her and placed his lips on her. They parted away when they were short of breathe. They laid down feeling each other's heavy breathe.

"Got your answer?" He asked her and she smiled at him. They lied there silently for a few minutes.

"Arnav tell me about your match in Bhutan? How was it? I have seen all your matches." She asked about the match he had been to.

"It was good. The teammates were very cordial and supportive which was needed for a team. I have already told you about Aman. I don't know why but I feel there is something between us...some common factors."

"It maybe because you share the same room and he is always around you in ground." She tried to answer his query.

"Maybe, some of them really played well. It was hard to strike a goal, but our coach knew when to to release or substitute the players. He really knew the game."

"Yeah, it was interesting to watch the game." She agreed.

"So what do you feel about football now?" He knew that she isn't a sport person and asked her opinion.

"Its interesting and unpredictable. I like it. I used to wonder why people scream  while watching a football match, now I understood why do they do that. My ammi and Abba got bewildered when I screamed seeing you striking the goal." She said feeling proud of him.

"I'm glad that I could make you scream even when I'm far away from you." He teased her.

"Shut up laadgovernor."

"I was stating the fact baby."

"Keep your facts with you." They lied there silently gazing the stary sky.

"Arnav, do you know what my Abba said about you?"

"What?"

"He told me that you had played well and know how to strike the goal. He seems to be impressed by your skills."

"Even his daughter is impressed by my skills" He ran his fingers on her arms.

"What is the need to tease me like this?"

"Baby I like teasing you. I don't mind if you tease me in return."

"That's not happening my laadgovernor. I know about your naughty and shameless ways."

He turned towards her and hovered over her.
"Should I teach you something?" He asking nuzzling her neck.

"What??? How to tease you???" Khushi asked arching her neck for him.

Arnav pressed his hardness onto her.
"I have something in my mind baby Should I start doing it?" He asked holding her hands together.

He looked at her lips and lean closer while Khushi closed her eyes anticipating the kiss. She felt him releasing her hands. She brought her hand to hold him but don't find him.

Khushi opened her eyes and saw him standing next to her with a smile. She understood that he is teasing her. He extended his hand to help her to get up.

"I don't need your help, you are teasing me too much. I can get up myself." Khushi get up and stand in front of him.

"You have fun with yourself, I'm going to the tent." Khushi turned around to go, but felt his arms around her waist.

"Baby, you can't go without doing what I want to do."

"I don't want to do anything with you laadgovernor and keep your little buddy under control." She warned him.

"He is under control baby and I agree that I was teasing you. Sorry for that. Now moving to the topic, when I was away I was concerned about you safety."
Arnav turned her around and pulled her closer to him.

"So I decided to teach you some self defence for my peace of mind. Let me teach you some moves."

"Are you going to teach me some defence tactics from kung fu?"

"Yup..." Arnav taught her some important self defence moves

"I think this is enough for now." Arnav said and Khushi lean on to his chest.

"You should complete your kung fu training Arnav. You taught me very well."

"I'm not really thinking about it, but I do like to complete my stick fighting training."

"You never told me about this stick fighting thing."

"You never asked me about it and I completely forgot to mention it as you keep me busy with your thoughts. Well I learned some stick fighting when I was a teenager. At that time it was just to keep myself busy. I never liked staying with my good for nothing father and his new wife. So I tried my best to stay away from
them and joined all these, but now I really want to complete my training in stick fighting. It's damn interesting." Khushi knew that he rarely talk about his father and stepmother.

"Arnav...will get angry if I ask you something."

"It will be based on your question but I think I can control my anger." He informed her.

"How is your relationship with your step mother?" She saw the warmth in his eyes is replaced by coldness.

"It is not at all good baby. She is a homewrecker"

"How do she behave with you?"

"She have been trying hard to be my mother all these years. She irritates me with her fake concern and care." He said with pure hatred for her.

"What if it is genuine and she is innocent in all these matter. What if she wasn't aware about your father's marital status?"

He pulled her closer and stroked her cheeks.
"My innocent angel, everybody is not like you. She is a cunning woman.She knew that he was married and have a son. Yet she let that pathetic man to f*** her and had an affair with him. They both snatched away my mother from me." He said with extreme anger.

"Arnav..." Khushi called him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I want to kiss you now." She told trying to cool him down. She lean forward and Arnav lifted her by waist, sealing their lips together. They parted away and she laid her head on his chest wrapped her
arms his waist.

"Arnav..."

"Yes baby."

"You told me that you will fulfill my wishes."

"Yes, my baby will get whatever she wants."

"I have a wish."

"What is it?" He asked her.

"Do you know how to rotate stick using your hand? Like they do in films?"

"Yes, do you want to see that?" Khushi nodded her head.

"Well that can be arranged." Arnav made her sat down and took a long stick he collected from the woods.

He removed his shirt and stood at a distance from her.
"Enjoying the view baby?" He winked and smirked at her.

"Can't deny that...I'm enjoying it a lot."
Arnav rotated the stick so efficiently making her surprised by his skill.

"That's it baby, how was the show?" He asked holing the stick vertically. Khushi walked towards him and jumped on him.

"You are amazing Arnav....so talented... It was perfect... I won't be able to do that ever."

"It is not that hard baby, you just have to practice it. Would you like to try it?" He asked holding her in his arms.

"Sure." Arnav went and stood behind her.

"There are lot of ways to rotate a stick. Some of them are quite easy. The stick should be hard and strong, then only we can do it perfectly. Let me show you how I do that." Saying this he hold the stick in front of her.

"You have to hold the middle area of the stick and then rotate it like this." He showed her rotating the stick in slow motion with flipping his hands.

"The first thing you have to do is hold the stick on your palm. Place your left hand on the other hand, upside down. See this, then you have to rotate it clockwise and hold the stick in other palm." He showed her each and every steps to her.

"Now you show me how you do that." Khushi took the stick and did the first step without any fault. Slowly she got the hand movement and did a full rotation in very slow pace.

"Arnav did you see it...I rotated it…" Khushi told him getting excited as she rotated the stick again.

"It is sooo fun..." She rotated the stick slowly.

"If you practice you can rotate it fastly."
She nodded her head and continue to rotate the stick.

'Seems like that someone totally forget about her boyfriend." He teased seeing her engrossed in rotating the stick.

"What to do if it is so fun to do this."

"Well we can have fun together too. Infact a lot of fun." Khushi dropped the stick as his hand crept under her top.

"Should we start the fun?" Khushi nodded her head leaning closer to him.

"So shall we dance?" She looked at him and smiled.

"Do show me some moves baby, especially with you sexy hips." Arnav played the song and she got surprised with his choice.

Ek ho gaye hum aur tum

To ud gayi neendein re

Aur khanki paayal masti mein

Tho kangan.. khanke re

When you and I came together,

the sleep was gone..

And when the anklets jingle in fun,

the bangles... jingle.

They swayed together to the tune. He didn't miss a chance to tease her while dancing, making her shiver with desire.
They ended the dance with a passionate kiss which left her burning with desire.

"Baby, are you cold??? Should I warm you up?" He asked pulling down her sleeves. He trailed his finger from her neck to her shoulder.

"I'm going to warm you up." He whispered in her ears.

"So are you ready?" Khushi blushed and nodded her head.

"Ok, so let's light the fire  to keep us warm." He said walking towards the bonfire with a smirk. Khushi stood there with an embarrassed face.

"This laadgovernor have made me like him. My mind is corrupted with those thoughts now. He was talking about bonfire and I had these naught thoughts." Khushi face palmed, scolding herself

"Baby, can you take out the sleeping bag from the tent?" She nodded her head and takes out the sleeping bag while he light
the bonfire. He took the sheet and spread it near to the bonfire which is near to
their tent.

"We should have our dinner baby." He took our their dinner and gave it to her.
As usual he made her to have everything in her plate.

"If you feed me like this you won't be able to lift me because of my weight."

"Don't worry about it, I will work hard so that I can lift you even if you put on some  weight."

"What if you won't find me attractive if I put on weight by eating everything." Her insecurities crept in all of a sudden.

"First of all, I'm not trying to make you put on a lot of weight. I want my healthy Khushi back. Then even if you put on weight you will still belongs to me. It is not about your body baby. My little buddy will only respect you and will get up when every he see you." Khushi started to blush hearing his uncensored talks while he enjoyed her shy filled face.

"Baby it is the matter if respect and you are blushing." He kept teasing her.

"If you don't end this conversation now, I won't have food anymore."

"I can't keep my baby hungry so I'm putting an end to it. Finish your food now." They finished their food silently glancing at each other.

They sat next to the fire, close to each other.

"Are you ok baby?" Arnav asked placing his hand on her forehead in disguise of checking her temperature. He stroked her cheeks, after that trailed his hands to her neck.

"You seems to be cold baby. Are you cold inside too?" He whispered entering his hands inside her top. He placed his palm all over her tummy.

"You seems to be warm here baby." Khushi started to breathe heavily clenching his shirt in her fist. He moved his hands upward and cupped her twins pushing her bra.

"They are also warm baby. Then why are you cold? We should get into the sleeping bag for now." They entered into the sleeping bag for two people.

Arnav hugged her from behind while she lied there feeling frustrated.

"Baby..."

"Don't baby me when you tease and leave me hanging."

"My innocent butterfly I'm going to release you now." Saying this he unhooked her jeans.

"No Arnav, I don't think I can take it anymore if you tease me."

"What do you want baby?? Just ask me that and you will get it."

"I want you." She confessed.

*BLOG PART*
Password - Goanvacation
Blog - joearshi. wordpress. com

Next day, Khushi is the one to wake up early. She removed his hand wrapped around her and sat next to him. She is wearing a long top. She recalled what happened last night and blushed.

'How will I face him after last night? What would he thinking?' Her thoughts got interrupted as he pulled her back to the bed.

Arnav wrapped his arms around her and buried his face on to her neck.
"Sleep baby, I know that you are damn exhausted. You were working very hard last night." He teased her which made her blush.

"Hmm...I want to see the sunrise."

"I have my own sunshine with me so I don't care about that. You can go and watch it." He said tightening his hold on her. She know that he won't let her get out of his hold and laid there hugged him.

"Unromantic laadgovernor." Khushi murmured to his chest

"I heard that baby"

"That's good. I was stating the fact only."
Arnav sit up and opened the tent. Khushi got happy seeing him do that. She is about to get up when Arnav pushed her down on the bed.

"You can watch the sunrise from here while I sleep peacefully."

"No doubt, you are indeed a laadgovernor."

"Shut up and let me sleep lady." He pulled her closer and held her tight.

"You are holding me as if I would run away if you loosen the hold." She scolded him.

"Can you concentrate on your sunrise while I concentrate on my sleep?"

"No I won't let you sleep now." She retorted.

"Baby, I don't know you had this much stamina. I don't mind if you don't let me sleep like last night. Should I remove my pants for your convenience?" He teased pulling her closer to him.

"Ohh Yahweh, why did you give this innocent girl a shameless boyfriend like this laadgovernor?"

"Baby, your Yahweh already know what this innocent girl done to me yesterday night. Now let me sleep my innocent girl." Khushi signed and laid back on the bed, watching the sunrise from the tent.
She looked at his sleeping face and placed a kiss on his cheek before sleeping.

They slept for 2 hours and Arnav is the first one to wake up now. She slept like a baby lying close to his body.  He tucked her hair back and made her lie on the bed properly. He started to pack the things exclude the things they needed.

"Baby wake up now." He called Khushi who is sleeping like a sloth. She sat on the bed leaning close to him.

"Why did you call me now?? If you have waited for some time, I would  have completed the dream. You made my dream incomplete." Khushi pouted, making him smile at her.

"What was your dream baby?"

Khushi giggled and sat straight, looking at him.
"It was such a funny dream. It was happening in our college. I was the professor in my class. Then that Sheetal and Lavanya entered my class very late.
I made them do sit ups and let them enter the class. They got zeroes in the exams. Then the scene changes to our corridor and we were..." Khushi blushed and smiled looking at him.

"You know..."

"No baby, specific what we were doing in your dream?"

"Hmm you were kissing me."

"So I was kissing the professor...am I a student too?"

"I don't know that." She told feeling clueless about it.

"What was I wearing? "

"Only a white pants..."

"Hope that we didn't carry on with the act in the corridor itself" Khushi blushed and shook her head.

"Then what happened?"

"Sheetal and Lavanya saw us kissing... You should have seen their shocked face." She giggled remembering the scene.

"Then?"

"Then nothing...you laadgovernor woke me up." Khushi said making an annoyed expression

"I agree that I called you at the wrong time."

"Yeah, you are. If you have let me complete the dream I would have
shown those walking makeup kits their place. Always eyeing my man..." Arnav sat there enjoying her each expressions.

"Well they can only do that while you can kiss me, touch me, suck me and have your ways with me." He winked at her making her blush with shyness.  He pulled her closer to him and whispered into her ear.

"Those girls can fighting for me while I would like to have my ways with my angel." Arnav lean on to her neck and she pushed him away, making him land
on the bed.

"Haven't you had your ways yesterday?"

"What can a fully grown man can do when he have an awesome girlfriend like you?" He flirted.

"That man can keep his grown up things to himself for now and move out of the tent." She ordered and attached her prosthetic.

"Those grown up things were in demand last night baby." Arnav told her as he get out of the tent.

"Can you stop you shameless talks and  let me have some peace?"

"No baby, I'm trying to give you some pleasure, not peace." Khushi shrugged her shoulder and walked towards the beach.  Arnav went and stand next to her taking her hand in his hand. She looked at him and played with the water splashing it with her leg.

After a few minutes, she found him staring at her intensely. She turned towards him and he pulled her closer to him. They continue to stare each other.

"You know we are posing like how hero and heroine do in films. " She giggled at him.

"You are my heroine baby." Khushi smiled at him as he kissed her forehead lovingly.

"So what are we going to do my hero? "

"Our boat will come soon, so we have to fold up the tent."

"What about bathing and all?" She asked him.

"We will check into a hotel baby."

"So let us go and pack our things hero."
Arnav nodded his head and called out her when she is about to move.

"Baby, are you ok??? I know that I got carried away last night and was rough to you." He strokes his thumb over a hickey on her shoulder.

"It's true that you were rough yesterday..."

"Baby, I'm so..."  Khushi interrupted him.

"Let me complete it Arnav. You were rough yesterday because I asked you to show me your desire for me. Everytime we had sex, it was all about my needs and wants. Yesterday I wanted to know about your needs and wants. I liked it Arnav...the way you touched me and do things to me...it conveyed your desire for me. You were whispering sweet things to me as you took me to the pleasure ride.
Even when you unleashed your desire, you made sure that I'm comfortable.
I'm so lucky to have to in my life." She completed kissing his cheeks and hugged him tight.

"No baby, I'm the luckiest man to have you in my life. You have given me everything I needed without asking for anything in return."

"We don't need to ask for anything Arnav, because we belongs to each other. Now stop this talk and come." She held his hand and is about to drag him to the tent.

"Baby, do you have any pain?"

"No...you have already taken care of that. Don't worry about me." She said and turned around. He hugged her from behind and placed his chin on her shoulder

"You are indeed an angel baby, my angel".  He took her hand and walked towards the tent.

***********

Do comment and vote.

Precap

Date

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...
591K 30.3K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...
69.2K 2.3K 5
#1 in Romance on Oct 2018...#6 out of 7K in 2017 on March 2019/ . A heartfelt thanks to All for making it happen... A Story of a man who broke all th...
130K 8.5K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...