Fake Girlfriend //S.M.//

Oleh visididen

For a publicity stunt Shawn's Manager, Andrew, pays a girl to be Shawn's fake girlfriend. Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 ;)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chaper 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 42

1.2K 23 22
Oleh visididen

Okay guys! I know always do these at the end of chapters but I'm so embarrassed and upset. I have a crush on this boy. And some girl I barely know called me out at rehearsal in front of every girl who was changing costumes in the bathroom. "Do you like (my crush)?" So I did some good acting and said no and got the hell out of that bathroom. I told my friend about this and she said she knows because this girl had told her and said I "had the most disgusted face." This girl who called me out told everyone that I don't like (my crush) when I do! I really do!

She did this exact thing two years ago to me and I will always remember when she came up to me and went "how do you feel now that everyone knows you like (old crush)." Like fuck! Guys I think she told (my crush) because when I went to say bye to him he just walked right by. He had been flirting back and I thought things were going somewhere but this girl might of ruined it all🙃

OKAY TO THE STORY!

WAIT PLEASE READ PLEASE READ OKAY LACEY HAD A MIDNIGHT FLU WHICH IS LIKE AN OVERNIGHT ONE! SO ITS GONE NOW

6.19.19
Lacey's POV
Bell MTS Place
12:00pm

"Guys... were going to ditch the tour bus and start doing hotels once we are out of Canada!" Andrew yells walking through the bunks to wake us up. I wiggle out of Shawn's grasp and go outside. There are a few fans waiting like always every morning. "Why can't we continue it. You said we'd start yesterday with hotels." Shawn grumbles as he walks to the bathroom.

I decide to finally go out and see them. "Lacey! Do you know anything about Señorita!" A bunch of them yelled at me. "No, I don't but you guys will soon." I say as I take photos. "Are you jealous about Camila and Shawn working together and maybe kissing?" Another fan asks. "Not at all, I love Camila!" I get some more photos and then run back inside.

"Shawn! Lacey!" Andrew exclaims, we both go to where he is. "The reason we didn't is because fans had surrounded the whole hotel last night. I know I said hotels the whole time but I'm thinking we start doing tour bus then hotel. Like once we make it to our destination we get a hotel room until we have to leave." Andrew says that last part louder for everyone. Grumbles Of morning approval are heard.

"Thank you Andrew, it's getting cramped in here!" Shawn bro hugs him and walks out, taking me with him. "Where are we going?" I ask as he hugs a few fans and then drags me to the Arena. He just shakes his head, stops, and picks me up. Then he sprints. "SHAWN! PUT ME DOWN." I scream, waking him on the shoulder. "NOPE!" He screams back as he sprints into the arena and to the dressing rooms.

Once we're in his he sets me down on the couch. Then he takes out his phone and scrolls. "What the hell is this?" He shows me a video of me from two years ago belly dancing... "I quit doing that last year, Shawn!" I exclaim, grabbing his phone from him. "Who sent you my old Tik Tok account?" I look at him, he looks shocked. "Fans we're attacking me with it all night." He runs a hand through his hair and takes his phone back.

"Shawn. I stopped doing that. No need to worry. But I don't think that's the real reason you brought me all the way over here." I smirk, getting as close to him as I can. "Maybe." He pulls back, clearly teasing me. "Do you want me to delete it? The only reason I stopped was because I knew I was going to apply and if they found this on my background check then they'd never hire me." I confessed. "Is sexy... keep doing it if you want." He whispers, leaving a slobbery kiss on my neck.

"Shawn! That was gross." I wipe my neck and rub it on his shirt. "Hey!" He laughs out pulling me onto him. We lay like this in silence. Me in his arms. "Can we stay like this all day?" I look up at him and he has the biggest smile on his face. "I wish we could." He kisses my head and takes a deep breath. "Can I come with you to the Q and A today?" He nods and let's me free from his grip. I sit next to him and rest my head on his shoulder.

I look at the time. "How is it already two! I swear it was twelve-thirty not that long ago!" I look at him and smirks. "Time flies when you're with the ones you love." I smile and stand up. "Shawn I'd love to stay and cuddle but we all have to get ready. I have to go grab my duffel bag." I go to leave but he pulls me back. "Alessia and I brought all are stuff in early when we first got here." He pulls out my pink duffel bags.

I run to them and start to dig through them while Andrea and Sylvie come bursting in. "We got your text! Let's get you ready!" Andrea starts rummaging through clothes. I laugh and head to a bathroom with my outfit.

I come back with cheetah print sweat pants and a black bandeau top with my white Fila sneakers. I straightened my hair last night so now it's up in a ponytail with my natural makeup. I come back and Shawn is in black skinny jeans, black tennis shoes, and a black vest type shirt. God his muscles look amazing in it. Shawn playfully flexes his arms after noticing I'm staring. I laugh.

I walk over and stand next to him after giving Sylvie my phone. We take about a million photos. "Lacey, please, stop torturing them. I think you have a photo that'll work." Shawn jokes, taking my phone from Sylvie." After he scrolls he taps on one. "Post this one. It's nice.

I'm holding Shawn's muscle as he flexes and I'm clearly winking with a smirk. "Your fans are going to lose their shit." I laugh out opening Instagram. I post the photo with the caption 'weird flex but ok.' Not even three seconds later it has over a thousand likes. I turn my phone off and hand it to Shawn. "I could use a restraint day. When is the Q and A?" "In about an hour." He says walking out. I run after him.

                                       ***
Q&A :) < it's almost 1 am so this will be a choppy chapter :/ > •I stole all these questions and answers off of a Shawn Mendes Updates twitter account :) •

The minute I walk out and sit next to Shawn everyone freaks out. Now to watch Shawn answer questions.

"If you were a girl and could name yourself anything what would it be and why?" "Cheyanne"

"What song brings you back to a really good memory?"
"'Photograph' by Kid Rock."

"Favorite thing about Japan/Japanese culture?"
"They have a word that describes the way light shines through the leaves of a tree. Japanese people are so poetic, their culture is so poetic."

"Favorite song to jam out to in the car?"
"'Turn Me On'" by Kevin Lyttle!"

"Favorite song to sing this tour?"
"If I Can't Have You."

"How do you prepare to write a song?"
"There's no preparation! I just jump right into it whether I'm in the shower and I have no clothes on, it doesn't matter!"

"Would you ever straighten your hair?"
"I used to when I was ten or eleven! Yeah, I would! I would do ANYTHING! I would paint all ten of my nails!"

"What song do you want people to remember you by?"
"My song 'Why'"

"Next tattoo?"
"I wanna get the words 'good luck' tattooed on my arm!"

"Hardest thing you had to learn?"
"Understanding that the world isn't over if one person doesn't like you, doesn't like your song,.... you can love the whole world though!"

"Okay guys. That was my last question. Thank you all for being here and I'll see you probably at meet and greet and definitely at the show!" Shawn goes to get up when the fans start yelling stop. "You guys never do this... what's up?" He sits back down next to me. "We have questions for Lacey." A few of them agreed with this. "Well ask away." I accept and smile.

"If you could only live in one city for the rest of your life, which would you choose?"
"San Francisco one hundred percent!"

"Would you rather only eat pizza or ice cream for the rest of your life?"
"Pizza! Definitely Pizza! It's my most favorite!"

"What do you miss the most from your childhood?"
As I'm about to answer Andrew signals time to go now!
"My mom."

That's when Shawn raises his hand? "You, sir, in the black." I laugh at my own silliness. "How many kids do you want to have?" He smirks. I know this is just to rile the fans up here and online. "Five." The crowd gasps. "I have ten siblings if you can believe that. And before you ask I'll tell you their names but then we have to go!" They all scream in approval. "Noah, Liam, Sarah, Mason, Mari, Caleb, Kayla, Macy, and Savannah." All Of our last names are Smith if you want to follow them online!" I exclaim as Shawn yanks me out of the Q and A.

                                        ***
Shawn's POV
5 minutes before showtime

Lacey went to the tour bus to sleep because she doesn't want to around fans Incase her midnight flu is lingering. At the Q and A we sat as far away as was acceptable to. "Brian and Connor are ready to start light and music and visuals. Alessia is almost done! Andrew says before leaving to go sit in the crowd. "John, could you text Lacey when we might be done cleaning up." He nods and gives me a bro hug before I get in place to go onstage.

"Ready!" John yells. I nod and he hits the elevator type thing button that makes me rise onto stage. Screaming is the first thing I hear. I put my ear pieces in and perform.

                                         ***

1:43 am

We finished cleaning up and are just pulling out of the Arena parking lot.  I pull Lacey close to me.

I can't stop thinking about that girl who lost her friend a year ago. It pains me to think that you can lose someone you love just like that. Gone in an instant. I dedicated 'Fix You' to her friend tonight. I hope that eased some pain in her heart.

But I can't get it out of my head...

BROOOOO SEEING THE VIDEO IF HIM DEDICATING THAT SONG HURT! IT HURT SO MUCH! HES SUCH A WHOLESOME PERSON❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

The Player Oleh A🌻

Fiksi Penggemar

1.6K 6 21
What happens when Bailey gets seated next to the schools ultimate player Shawn Mendes. Will she fall for his tricks or will she be the one to trick h...
1.1K 1 10
mclaren gets a new rookie, the first girl and lando can't help but fall in love
155K 4.8K 33
he's in love with her, she's in love with his bestfriend.
Idiot.. Oleh

Romansa

157 0 10
"I'm so done working here." An aspiring racer, a young MMA prodigy meet in a cafe. They will soon learn what it's like to love each other. In..thei...