What If.. (Kyungsoo x Nam Jih...

Oleh dodokyungsooo

Both Do Kyungsoo and Nam Jihyun never thought they would see each other again after working on their drama, b... Lebih Banyak

1: Hello again.
2: Lobster it is
3: "Classic Wonshim"
4: We're okay, you're okay.
5: Like This.
6: Lucky
7: Coffee?
8: A Guest
9: Yours
10: Black
11: Lazy Love
13: Honey
14: Fun Bunch
15: #CANCELDOKYUNGSOO
16: That's Okay
17: Snacks and Soju for a Heartbroken Friend
18: Midnightsky
19: Today, Not Tomorrow
20: But Tonight
21: Hello Heartache, My Old Friend
22: Love, Again

12: Beauty

1.4K 46 10
Oleh dodokyungsooo

We met again

I told myself I'd summon up the courage this time

That's what I again resolved to do, That's what I considered

The moment I saw you, my mind went blank

You were too beautiful, I didn't know what to do

I also know I'm pathetic when I'm like this

I just can't handle my shaking heart

Even if I'm like this, I'll tell you

I really like you

I don't want to regret (not saying anything)

You're just my type, You're so pretty when you smile

so I fell in love without even realizing it

do you wanna start something with me?

~

"Well that got you up!" Kyungsoo jokes and laughs at her as she suddenly got up from his lap and looked at him with piercing eyes.

"Oppa mwoya?!" Jihyun whined and gave a small laugh despite him teasing her, "I was ready to fall asleep! Do you know how long I've been studying all day?"

Kyungsoo patted his lap, gesturing for her to calm down, "Arraso~ come here," he says smirking, "let's take a nap and then after you can wash the dishes."

She rolled her eyes at him and playfully hit him on the shoulders.

There he was again, joking and teasing her endlessly and there she was being somewhat annoyed. Yet, all at the same time, she actually enjoyed it.

Through the eyes of fans, Kyungsoo was a serious man that often times kept to himself as he observed the people around him. Privately, with his members and hyung actor-friends and now with Jihyun, he was different. He was becoming more comfortable of being around her, being with her, and teasing her. Before, on set, they'd joke around with each other and now it's as if nothing has changed.

When she realizes that his offer was more than promising, she returned to her previous comfortable position on his lap--his hand then automatically returning to its natural state.

"Thank you for cooking for me, oppa." she tells him in a low voice, staring up at him, appreciating the view of his sharp jaw and darting eyes.

He returned her compliment with only but a smile and began to pat her head gently in an effort to let her fall asleep.

Jihyun took a bracing breath as she felt comfortable in his touch. She smiled back at him with her tired eyes until suddenly a thought in mind bothered her.

"Do I really have to wash dishes?" she finally quizzed.

He chuckled at her random question, his hands gently stroking her cheeks, "Anniya~ I would never let you do that."

Jihyun smiled in satisfaction and fixed herself with ease onto his lap to finally fall asleep with no trouble in her mind.

Almost immediately, her sight of him began to disappear into darkness as her eyes grew heavily.

But perhaps--she was sleep deprived. For the two weeks she had been studying for her classes almost all day and all night that she must've forgotten to sleep in most days. He felt bad for waking her up before but fortunately, she fell asleep quickly in his touch.

He observes her body rising up and down simultaneously with her breathing.

He watched her face closely to make sure that some nightmare wasn't bothering her and if there was, he'd be there to comfort her. It's such a simple thing to watch her sleep and yet for him, it was one of the most peaceful and calming things he's ever witnessed. And for a man who was used to fans cheering, loud music, and Chanyeol and Baekhyun's loud mouths--- her breathing and her laugh was his favorite ~noise~

How could someone be so lovely and beautiful.

He paused for a moment, with that thought in his mind.

To say that Jihyun was beautiful is an understatement. Indeed, she was exactly that but the best thing about her for him was her personality and overall presence. She made him happy and feel truly loved and he hadn't felt like that in a long time. His fans loved him, his boys loved him, his friends loved him--he surely felt all that, but with Jihyun, he almost found himself wanting to clutch onto his heart to not give in because of how much she made him feel. It was something about her entirety that added more light into his life only the light was so much brighter than it already was when she came into his life.

He traces his fingers on her cheeks gently and carefully to avoid waking her.

The idea of asking her now to be his was tempting him as he had her on his lap sleeping peacefully. He wanted to interrupt her again and ask her seriously this time. He wishes to take back time when he woke her up and say:

"It's not a joke, i'm in love with you. You're my lady."

The thought lingered into his mind until he too started to fall asleep.

~

Jihyun began to rub her eyes and woke up when her phone alarmed. It was time for her to study again because she had another exam the next day.

Just when she was about to get up, the first thing she notices was his mouth opened as he slept. She laughs because she finally saw him like this. When they fell asleep together back in her hotel in Japan, he was the first to wake up so she had missed that opportunity and now that she woke up first, her reaction was that, he truly had such natural beauty and manliness oozing out of him but the word now that he was adorable too.

Soon after, his thick eyebrows started to quiver, and then, his eyes started to open slowly.

Jihyun got up from his lap to end the phone alarm. She turned to him only to see that he was lost in all her beauty already:

First: Her Messy hair. Second: her gentle eyes studying him. And Third: her soft plump lips.

He straightened his spine against the couch. His eyes staying there on her lips which eventually curved into a soft smile.

The kind of smile that almost made him fall onto his knees.

"Nonnun aluum dahwo" He says unconsciously.

She captured him, and he knew it. Waking up to see her beauty only made him realize that he wanted her...bad. Kyungsoo didn't want to waste time any longer. It was only evident now to make her his.

Even random thoughts began running through his head. The thought of some other guy telling her she's beautiful was killing him, and so, he had to say it right there and now. He had to be the last man to say that. It was only logical to him specially if some other guy complimented her and then asked her out, what if she agreed? She's a friendly person so why wouldn't she...but if he claimed her his now, her new response to that imbecile would be "Sorry. My boyfriend wouldn't appreciate that."

He wants to give her heart now because if he didn't, who knew what tomorrow might bring.

He bristled at the thought and brushed away a strand of hair sticking out from her ear. Then--taking a glance at her eyes, he gulped nervously and leaned in to touch her lips with his. The more their lips touched, the more they desired each other---a sweet kiss turning to a rather demanding one. He closed his eyes and cupped her jaw with both of his strong hands to deepen the kiss.

And she...without shame, kissed him back. Now that the feeling of his thick lips was singed into hers, thoughts of concern and then relief began to fled her mind:

Tomorrow our lips will be swollen.

But  now I am yours, and you are mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note or whatev:

PHEW that was so much fun to write. Also I picked this song for them because I thought it really suits them. It's by LAMBC and the song is called "Beauty" hehe.

Dont forget to support by voting and commenting about things yall liked or didnt...hahah Thank you so much !!!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

50.2K 1.8K 30
[ COMPLETE] Workaholic man, never put his eyes on girls....finally found his missing part and fall in love with her the first time he meet her. What...
2K 45 10
" Out of a billion faces, why is yours my favorite? " Y/N, a depressed student who lives a normal life, suddenly becomes Dahyun's brother and Nayeon'...
6.4K 198 30
What happens when two idols cross paths and love starts to bloom between them? Kim Namjoon of BTS Park Seonghwa of ATEEZ They may think being a co...
61.8K 3.4K 48
Jisung and Minho, Minho and Jisung. What a sweet pair. Their love, harder than anything else in the world brought them undefinite joy for quite some...