ρσυту {σиє ѕнσт} | тαєкσσк √

De TheLejindaryNamjoon

"I love you Kookie." "I love you more, Pouty." Warning this story contains: One shot Boy×boy Smut Topkook Bo... Mais

Trailer
Introduction
Special Chapter ❀M❀

Chapter One

6.4K 231 188
De TheLejindaryNamjoon

4828 words. Sorry, I know it's long :)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THIRD PERSON POV

"O-oppa, I l-like you! Please be my b-boyfriend!"

"I'm sorry, I don't have the same feelings for you." Jungkook said with a low tone. This isn't the first time someone dragged him to a classroom to confessed to him. This also isn't the first time he rejected a confession. He didn't have the same feelings for the girl.

"No, you don't have to apologize! I'm the one who dragged you here to tell you about my stupid feelings. I'm sorry, I knew you didn't like me the same way but I decided to tell you anyways. I'll try to move on and forget you." The girl said sadly.

Jungkook sighed frustratingly as the girl ran away while crying.

"This is the fourth person you rejected today. Are you planning on dying alone?" A sudden raspy voice said behind him. He turned around and sighed. "I've already told you hyung, I like someone. It would be unfair to say yes to someone else who asks me out knowing I'm not interested in her." He said to the older. "Then just confess to Tae already, god dammit." Yoongi groaned frustratingly and sat on one of the desks.

"It's not as easy as you think hyung, and besides, I'm sure pouty doesn't feel the same way." Jungkook said looking at the wooden floor. Thinking of his crush's pouty lips, beautiful boxy smile, and sparkling doe eyes that lighted up his heart.

"Believe what you want to believe but you should at least give it a try before that pouty of yours finds someone else." Yoongi said. "Just give me some time hyung." Jungkook replied. "Don't take too long then, I've seen how that Bogum guy looks at Tae. Confess to him before it's too late." Yoongi said and stood up from the desk.

"Anyways, let's go to the cafe, the others might be waiting." Yoongi said. Jungkook nodded and followed behind the older to the cafe.

-

"Yoonie!" The smaller male said and jumped on his boyfriend. "Hello baby." Yoongi smiled and kissed the other on the lips. "Jimin get the fuck off of Yoongi, we're at a cafe for fuck's sake." Seokjin said and send the both of them an angry glare.

"Says the one who makes out with Joon in the school's library."

Seokjin's cheeks and ears immediately heated up. "S-shut up before I smack you in the head!" Seokjin said and blushed madly. He hugged Namjoon and buried his head in Namjoon's neck to hide his red face. Namjoon laughed it off even though his face was clearly red.

"Please stop, my single ass don't wanna see this." Hoseok whined, looking at them. Jungkook hummed as an agreement and sat beside Taehyung, as always. He didn't notice Taehyung slightly blushing. Taehyung shakes his head and mentally slapped himself. 'Stop blushing Tae, he's just sitting next to you.' He said to himself in his mind.

"Don't complain that you're single Hobi. Almost every guy at the campus asked you out but you always reject them."

"Anyways, let's order." Namjoom said and the group nodded as a reply. Some of them ordered chocolate milkshakes and chocolate cakes and some ordered strawberry milkshakes and vanilla cakes. "Where were you two anyways?" Jimin said to Yoongi and Jungkook. "Another person confessed to him today and of course, he rejected her. I was just waiting for him." Yoongi said blankly.

Taehyung didn't know why but his heart clenched when he heard what Yoongi said. The thought of other students liking and flirting with Jungkook made him feel angry, sad, and slightly jealous. He didn't realized he started pouting sadly. "Pouty, you're pouting again." Jungkook teased.

"S-stop calling me p-pouty!"

"Why? Don't you like it when I call you pouty, p-o-u-t-y?" Jungkook teased once again, grinning evilly as he leaned closer to the cute male. "Y-yah, stop teasing me!" Taehyung slapped Jungkook's biceps weakly before covering his face with his sweater paws. Jungkook silently cooed at his action, holding himself not to kiss the other.

"Can you two stop being so gay? I'm trying to eat." Jimin complained while he stuffed his mouth with vanilla cake.

"I hope you choke on your cake, you short cricket! We weren't doing anything." Taehyung exclaimed as he was embarrassed. "And plus, you're also gay." Jungkook added and Jimin replied with a shrug and continued to devour the delicious comestible. Seokjin noticed that Yoongi wasn't eating his cake and was busy slurping on his chocolate milkshake while using his phone.

"If you're not gonna eat your cake, can I take it?"

"I don't care." Yoongi replied blankly and looked back at his phone. "Yay, thanks!" Seokjin took the food and ate it hungrily. "We're friends with two pigs." Hoseok said, starting at Jimin and Seokjin. "Don't call me a pig!" Jimin pouted. "Yah! As you can see, I'm more handsome than a pig. I'm even more handsome than you!" Seokjin yelled at Hoseok. Jungkook was staring at Taehyung the whole time who was silently giggling at Seokjin, Hoseok, and Jimin.

Jungkook blinked a couple of times when he noticed he stared too much and looked around, anywhere except Taehyung. He saw Yoongi smirking at him as he mouthed out, "Whipped." Jungkook rolled his eyes and shaked his head. He wasn't whipped, yes he was just staring at the other because he was laughing
at their hyung's silly behavior. Yeah, that was the only reason.

-

"Joonie and I are gonna leave now, bye!" Seokjin said and left with Namjoon, both their hands intertwined.

"Bye Jin and Joon hyung, see you tomorrow!" Taehyung waved cheerfully with Jimin. It was only four of them now, Hoseok left not long before Namjoon and Seokjin because he promised to eat dinner with a friend.

"I think we should head back too." Jungkook stated and the others nodded in agreement. "Kook, do me a favor and take Taehyung to his house." Yoongi said and smirked at Jungkook. "He doesn't have to hyung. Tae and I live together." Jimin said as he looked at Yoongi, confused.

"No kitten, you're letting me fuck you tonight."

Yoongi took the blushing Jimin's hand and left the cafe, not before telling a short 'bye' to the other two. They just stared disgustedly as the couple were leaving. "Those two are so fucking disgusting." Taehyung stated. "I know right?" Jungkook agreed with him.

"Anyways, let's take you back to your house pouty."

"You don't have to, I can go by myself." Taehyung declined. "No, it's getting late and I don't want you to go alone. Now come, let's go." Jungkook took the smaller male's hands and left the cafe.

The whole walk was awkward. Taehyung blushing furiously because the taller male didn't let go of his hands. Jungkook on the other hand was thinking if he could confess to Taehyung now. He even forgot that he was holding the other's hand tightly.

Soon, they reached Taehyung's house. Taehyung looked down at their intertwined hands and lowkey felt sad because he didn't want to take his hand away from Jungkook's hand. He slowly took his hand away but he instantly regretted it, missing the warmth and comfort Jungkook's hands had.

"You should go now, it's getting late."

Jungkook felt sad once he heard Taehyung said these. He wanted to stay, but he was too much of a coward to confess right then and there.

"Yeah...I should. See you tomorrow."

"Bye Kookie!" He heard Taehyung saying as he was leaving. His cheeks and ears immediately became red when he heard the nickname. He looked back and noticed Taehyung already left.

"Bye, my pouty baby."

-

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

Jungkook is going to do it. He's going to confess to Taehyung today. His heart was beating very fast which scared him because he thought everyone might hear it.

As usual, when he entered the school, he heard many squeals from girls. That just made him annoyed. He just sighed and walked to his group of friends. He spotted Yoongi with Jimin so he made his way to them. "Hey guys." He greeted.

"Hi Kook." Jimin greeted back smiling. "Yay, the first person to get rejected today is here!" Yoongi cheered sarcastically. "What do you mean hyung?" Jungkook said because he was confused. "Just turn around." Yoongi said blankly. Jungkook turned around and noticed a girl walking to his direction.

"Jungkook oppa, can we talk?" She said shyly. "Sure, what is it?" He asked. "No, I mean p-privately." She stuttered out. "Oh...okay." Jungkook knew where this was heading to. The girl would confess her feelings like all the girls who had a crush on him and he was going to reject her because he likes someone else.

When they headed to a quiet classroom, Jungkook sighed and started, "Look, I know what you're gonna say but I'm sorry, I like someone else and I don't have the same feelings towards you. So please find someone else." He looked at her and noticed she was crying.

"Please don't cry, I didn't m-"

"-oppa, why? I'm deeply in love with you. I thought I would be special. I thought you love no one else except me. The person you like doesn't deserve you. I deserve you, and you deserve me. Please give me a chance, we will be so perfect for eachother." She pleaded and sobbed loudly.

"I'm sorry, but n-!"

Jungkook eyes went wide as the girl harshly pulled him to a kiss. The classroom's door suddenly opened and Jungkook noticed the familiar smaller male.

"I-I-I'm sorry! C-continue what you were doing, I saw nothing!" Taehyung said in a low voice. Jungkook pushed the girl off as he heard the door close hardly. "Pouty-" He shouted out but felt a hand grab his wrist. "Please stay oppa." She pleaded as a blush was spread across her face. He harshly got out of her grip. "I already told you I don't fucking like you! Did you have to fucking kiss me?! I don't even know your fucking name and I never saw you until know!" Jungkook shouted out of frustration, making her flinch. He didn't let her answer as he left the classroom and ran to find Taehyung.

He ran all around the college and couldn't find him. "Pouty, where are you?" He asked to himself. Just then he felt his phone vibrating and saw that it was Yoongi.

"Kook, I found Taehyung! Come with me quickly!"

-

TAE'S FOCUS

Taehyung entered the school with his famous boxy smile that made everyone soft. He spotted the others and skipped happily to them. "Hi guys!" Taehyung exclaimed cutely, making everyone around him coo. "Hello Taebear. You look so cute." Seokjin said and pinched his cheeks. Taehyung blushed and looked around. He noticed someone was missing.

"Where's Jungkook?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and said, "A girl is confessing to him right now." Taehyung looked down sadly when he heard that sentence. "Oh..." He mumbled lowly.

"Guys, I'm heading to class early. Bye!" Taehyung said and waved to them. He was walking in the hallways until he found his first class.

He eyes went wide and his heart broke as he opened the door. He saw Jungkook and a girl kissing. "I-I-I'm sorry! C-continue what you were doing, I saw nothing!" Taehyung shuttered out and ran away while crying. He went to the campus' garden and found a hiding spot there, behind a big tree. He sat there and sobbed loudly. "Y-you're so pathetic. You expected Jungkook to love you back when there are many pretty girls that like him." He spatted at himself and buried his head in his knees.

"Tae? What's wrong?"

Taehyung looked up and noticed who it was. "It's n-nothing hyung." He forced a smile and quickly wiped his tears. "C'mon Tae. Don't you trust me? Your Gummie hyung?" Bogum said. "No hyung, I do trust you." Taehyung mumbled. "Then tell me what's wrong baby?" Bogum said. Taehyung was shocked when he heard the other call him baby but he shrugged it off.

"I-I saw Jungkook kissing a girl."

"I'm sorry you saw that Taetae." Bogum said with a sad voice. "Don't apologize, it's not your fault hyungie." Taehyung said. It was silent for a while until it broke again. "How about we go to my house and watch a movie? It will help you cheer up." Bogum said. "But what about my classes?" The shorter boy asked. "Tae, let's skip school today. You look too sad to study." Bogum gave him a smile. "Okay hyung, let's go." The other replied.

"Great."

-

Taehyung cheered happily when they arrived. "Yay!" He exclaimed and jumped on the couch when he heard Bogum lock the entrance door. "What movie are we watching hyungie?" Taehyung shouted to let the other hear what he said. "Gummie hyung?" He asked when he heard no reply. He got off the couch and went to search for the older. He found him on front of the entrance door, smirking darkly. "B-Bogum hyung?" Taehyung stuttered.

"You're so naive baby boy. I can't believe how quickly you fell into my trap."

"Y-you're scaring me hyung." Taehyung mumble as he slowly walked backwards. "Aw, is daddy scaring his
baby boy?" Bogum chuckled teasingly. He walked closer to the younger. "Why are you doing this?" Taehyung asked, shaking from fear. "If you would've love me instead of that Mr.Perfect, I wouldn't have done this." He answered. He grabbed both of the younger's wrists to stop him from going back and attacked Taehyung's neck with kisses, making Taehyung feel disgusted.

"N-no please stop! Someone help me!" Taehyung shouted loudly. "This is only the beginning baby boy. Let's see how loud you'll shout when I fuck you." Bogum laughed and ripped Taehyung's shirt, touching his body. "No get away! Stop stop stop!" Taehyung cried and pushed Bogum, letting him fall to the floor. He quickly opened his phone and texted the first person he saw in his contacts. Suddenly, his phone was thrown to the floor. "You little slut!" Bogum spatted and slapped him harshly in the cheek causing him to yelp in pain. He grabbed one of Taehyung's wrist and dragged the younger to his bedroom.

He threw the other on the bed and ripped all of Taehyung's clothes so the other was fully naked. "Get ready baby boy. I won't be gentle." He smirked and wiped the younger's tears even though more tears came out. He grabbed Taehyung's chin and harshly pulled him to a kiss in the lips. Taehyung cried silently as Bogum kissed him.

In a blink of an eye, Taehyung saw Bogum getting beaten in the floor by someone. "How dare you touch what's mine?!" The person growled and continued punching Bogum. Taehyung saw Yoongi entering the room. "Y-yoongi hyung!" Taehyung choked out between his sobs. "Calm down Tae. We came to save you." Yoongi said, giving him a blanket to cover his naked body.

"Kook, I think that's enough. That fucker already fainted."

Taehyung looked to the person and realized that it was actually Jungkook. Jungkook left the unconscious body on the floor and went to Taehyung giving him the tightest hug. "K-Kookie! I was s-so s-scared! " Taehyung sobbed loud making Jungkook heart broke. "Shh, it's okay. You're safe now angel." Jungkook calmed him down, giving him gentle kisses in the forehead. A few moments later, his sobs turned to soft sniffles.

"W-wanna go home."

"Okay, we'll bring you home pouty." Jungkook gave him a small smile and helped him get up. "B-but, my clothes." Taehyung shuttered. "Wait, I'll be back." They heard Yoongi said and he left the room. He came back holding fresh and new clothes."Take this, and cover with the blanket." He said. Taehyung shyly took the clothes, wore it, and covered himself with the blanket again. "Let's go." Jungkook said.

-

"W-where is Jimin?" Taehyung asked when they arrived. "I already told him what happened. Don't worry Tae, he's gonna come soon." Yoongi said and Taehyung nodded.

"I'll be leaving now Tae. Kook, can you stay until Jimin comes?"

Jungkook nodded as a reply to the blonde. "Well, bye guys. Take good care of Tae, Jungkook." Yoongi said and gave Taehyung a tight hug to comfort him.

The room was silent after the oldest left. "Kookie?" Murmured the smaller male while pouting. "Yes pouty?" Jungkook said. His voice was very gentle and low, as if the other will break if he talked any louder.

"C-can we c-cuddle until Jimin comes?"

The other cooed at the smaller male's stutters but of course agreed to the offer. Jungkook sat on the couch and pulled the brunette on his lap.

"K-Koo-!"

"Shh pouty, let's stay like this for a while." Jungkook said and buried his face on the boy's neck, smelling his sweet scent. The brunette on the other hand, was a blushing mess. He was sitting on his crush's lap and the other was burying his head on his neck.

"Kook let me go, you have a girlfriend."Taehyung said and struggled to get out of the taller's hold, a hint of jealousy on his voice.

"So you were jealous."

"No shit Sherlock." Taehyung said while pouting cutely. Jungkook looked at him stunned. He didn't expect Taehyung to get jealous over what happened.

"Anyways, congrats on your new girlfriend. Hope you two are happy together."

Taehyung was about to get off of the taller's lap but was pulled back. "We aren't dating pouty. She just forced me into the kiss and you entered at that time. I was planning on confessing to someone today but...I made that person cry." Jungkook explained. "Who?" Taehyung asked. Even though he was hurt when he heard that Jungkook was going to confess to someone today, he was curious to know who she or he was. Jungkook laughed loudly at the boy's question.

"Aish, you're really dumb you know pouty?"

"Yah! I'm not dumb!" Taehyung pouted angrily, making him look like an angry puppy. "If you're not then guess who it is." Jungkook said, smiling when he saw the smaller boy's cute confused face.

"How can I know? Am I god?"

Jungkook laughed loudly at Taehyung's sentence. "Stop and tell me who it is!" Taehyung scoffed out. "Who do you think I always sit next to when we have lunch with our friends to hear their cute laughter? Who do you think I rejected all these girls for just to wait for them to like me back? Who do you think I always tease just to see them get angry like a cute puppy? Who do you think I beat that bastard for? Who do you think I always call pouty just to see them blush?" Jungkook said while cupping Taehyung's face. "Y-you like me?" Taehyung shuttered, face as red as a tomato.

"No pouty, I love you."

"Kookie, I l-love you too." Taehyung stated and covered his face out of embarrassment. The taller male removed Taehyung's hands from his face and kissed them.

"You don't know how happy I am right now. Kim Taehyung, will you be my boyfriend?" Jungkook asked, slightly embarrassed because he thought the other will think this was too fast. "Yes yes yes! I wanna be Jeon Jungkook's boyfriend!" Taehyung shouted happily, making Jungkook smile at his cuteness. Jungkook leaned closer to the other, their faces only an inch apart. "Can I?" Jungkook whispered. Instead of replying, Taehyung was the one who pulled him to a sweet kiss. Jungkook was shocked because he didn't expect the other to kiss him first but he instantly kissed back. The kiss was full of love. Both addicted to eachother's taste. Jungkook's hands automatically went to the brunette's tiny waist.

They stared at eachother's eyes after they detached their lips. "Your lips are so addicting baby." Jungkook said out of nowhere. Taehyung blushed but giggled when Jungkook pulled him to another kiss. They disconnected their lips and let their foreheads touch.

"Hello my boyfie."

"Hello my pouty baby." They both giggled at their silly behavior. Both smiling brightly as they caressed eachother's cheek while looking into eachother's eyes.

"I love you Kookie."

"I love you more, Pouty."

-

"You guys are being so gay right now. I'm gonna throw up."

The couple turned their attention to the annoyed voice. There stood Jimin, looking at them with a disgusted expression. "Aren't you gay too midget?" Jungkook teased. "Yah, shut up and don't call me a midget." Jimin yelled angrily.

"Taebear, I heard what happened. I'm so sorry that I didn't come earlier." Jimin apologized, looking at Taehyung with his sad doe eyes. "Don't apologize minnie. It wasn't you're fault." The brunette said. He got off of Jungkook's lap and ran to hug his best friend.

"Hey, that's enough!" Jungkook said while standing up and pulling Taehyung to his embrace possessively. "Geez, possessive much?" Jimin said and rolled his eyes. "Shut up and go suck Yoongi's dick." The taller said embarrassed, leaving the boy in his arms laughing.

"Kookie, you're so cute!"

"You're cuter pouty." The raven head cooed. Jimin sighed. "You know what, I'm going to Yoonie house. You two can spend some alone time tonight." Jimin said before exiting the door, making his way to his boyfriend's house.

"Is my baby sleepy?" Jungkook asked when he saw the other yawn. The brunette nodded and rubbed his eyes with his fists cutely. He gasped when the taller carried him bridal style.

"Let's carry you to your room. We'll cuddle there until we fall asleep, okay pouty?"

"Okay Kookie."

-

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

The new couple entered the school holding hands. The students around them stared and gasped. Question like "Omg are they dating?", "Why are they holding hands?", and "What the fuck is happening?" filled the hallway.

Taehyung looked down, embarrassed because all eyes were on him and the ravenette. The taller squeezed his hand tightly to assure him that everything was okay.

Jungkook spotted their friends and dragged the smaller with him. "Hey guys!" The new couple said at the same time.

"J-Joonie, am I seeing things?"

"I don't think so babe." Namjoon and Seokjin looked at both of them with shocked faces. Jungkook chuckled at both of his hyungs' behavior and snaked his hands to his boyfriend's waist. "Um...I don't think friends hold eachother by the waist Kook." Hoseok said.

"You guys are fucking stupid. They're dating and are being lovey dovey now." Jimin said, making the three gasp. "Omg! When did this happen? Why didn't we know? Why did Jimin know? Why did you two not tell us sooner?" Seokjin said.

"Yesterday. You weren't there. Jimin was there. They were probably busy cuddling to remember y'all exist." Yoongi said lazily.

"Even Yoongi knew? I thought we were your friends too." Hoseok said dramatically while pouting. "No hyung don't be sad! I'm sorry I didn't tell you all sooner but I'm gonna explain everything now, okay?" Taehyung said with doe eyes, while the others cooed at his cuteness. He got out of his boyfriend's hold, making Jungkook whine, to hug Hoseok, Namjoon, and Seokjin. He explained everything that happened. From how it started to how it ended and not leaving out any detail.

"Wow, I didn't expect Bogum to do that. I actually thought he was a nice guy. I'm glad Kook and Yoongi was there Taebear." Hoseok said while hugging Taehyung. Seokjin on the other hand, was fuming in anger. "WOW DARE HE TRY TO HURT MY TAEBEAR! I GONNA KILL HIM IF I SEE HIM AGAIN! PARK FUCKING BOGUM YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!" Seokjin shouted, ready to fight a certain someone. "Babe calm down, Jungkook already beat the shit out of him so you don't have to." Namjoon tried to calm his boyfriend and it luckily worked.

The bell rang and all the students left to their classes. "Pouty, do you really have to go?" Jungkook whined. "I don't want to skip class Kookie. Now go with Yoongi hyung, we'll see eachother at lunch." Taehyung giggled. "Fine, but at lunch I'm gonna shower you with kisses." Jungkook said, making the brunette blush.

"Come on, just fucking say bye and let us go to class." Yoongi said and dragged the ravenette to the classroom as Jimin did the same with Taehyung.

-

When the bell rang, Taehyung immediately ran out of class. He was excited to see his boyfriend. He gasped when he felt arms around his waist.

"Um excuse me, I have a boyfriend."

Taehyung looked behind him and blushed. The arms around his waist was his boyfriend's. "May I know the lucky man who made you his?" Jungkook teased and smirked. Taehyung decided to play along. "The lucky man is Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung said. "I envy him. He got himself a beautiful masterpiece." Jungkook said and kissed the back of the smaller's neck. "Kookie stop! You're too cheesy." Taehyung whined. He turned around to hide his face in the other's neck. Jungkook laughed at the blushing mess in front of him.

"*fake cough*"

The couple turned their attention at the sound. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows when he recognized who it was. The girl that forced him to kiss her.

"Hello, I know you two probably don't want to see me but I just want to say sorry for what I've done to two of you. But please let me explain why I did it." She pleaded.

"No just leave." Jungkook said coldly. "Kookie don't be so rude she's just trying to apologize!" Taehyung scolded and lightly smacked his biceps. "It's okay, we're listening." The brunette said to the girl.

"Jungkook I'm so sorry for kissing you. I liked you a lot but I knew you never even noticed me. That jerk Bogum told me to confess my feelings to you in Taehyung's class because he wanted Taehyung to see you kissing someone. I agreed because I was so selfish and I wanted you to notice me. He planned this all out and I'm sorry for following what he told me to do." The female said as looked down sadly.

"So that bastard planned all this?" Jungkook said, his voice scarily low and his hands turn to tight fists as if he was ready to punch someone. He instantly calmed down when his boyfriend hold one of his hands. "Calm down Kookie. It's all fine right now." The smaller male said before looking at the female. "Thank you for telling us this. We'll be leaving now." Taehyung said and left with Jungkook.

"I can't imagine what would happen if Yoongi hyung and I didn't came on time." Jungkook said, his arm automatically slide to the brunette's tiny waist. "But you came on time and that's all that matters." The smaller smiled and pecked the other's lips.

"C'mon pouty, let's go to lunch before Jin hyung smacks us for being late." Jungkook said and the latter giggled. "Okay Kookie." The latter said.

-

"Fucking finally, they're together now."

"Shh Yoongi, they're in front of us!"

"Gosh they're being so sweet, I'm gonna have diabetes because of them."

"Great, now they're gonna make out and fuck."

"Yoongi! We already told you to shut up!"

"Yeah whatever."

"They're being so lovey dovey, my single ass can't relate."

"Hobi, how many times I told you—"

"They're being so gay, please not in front of my salad."

"Shut up Chim, you're gay too."

The five Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jimin talked about the new couple infront of them. They didn't care about how loud they were because the couple's attention were only at eachother. Flirting, giving kisses to eachother every now and then, and saying 'I love you' multiple times. Making Jimin disgusted because it was 'too gay' for him.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and pulled Jimin to a harsh kiss. "Is this too gay for you?" Yoongi teased, making his boyfriend blush. He slapped Yoongi in the chest. "S-shut up!" Jimin pouted angrily while Yoongi was cooing at his cuteness.

"Sorry kitten, you know I love you right?"

"I know. I love you too Yoonie." Jimin smiled and pecked the older's lips.

"Guys!" Hoseok yelled, catching the attention of everyone on the table. "We should celebrate! You guys are now together!" Hoseok cheered and the others agrees. "What do you think, pouty?" Jungkook asked his boyfriend, who was hugging him the whole time.

"That sounds great, Kookie."

ᴱᴺᴰ

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi, I know it's long but I hope you enjoy the one shot. This idea was stuck in my head for a long time that I had to write it out. Anyways, happy-late-birthday Kookie.

And happy 8 years of friendship Taekook!

See you guys!

Borahae!
💜💜💜

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

824 118 4
Taekook au were Bratty Omega Taehyung is in "Enemies with Benefits" terms with Vampire King Jeon Jungkook. Everything goes smooth with "Just Sex" un...
934K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
18.1K 762 10
Before his defeat, Grindelwald cast a terrible curse that drastically reduced the number of witches born. Harriet Potter is raised in a very differen...
2.5K 272 19
A story of two famous well known Mafia in seoul. The Jeons and Kim's are the enemies and hate each other. But the son of Jeons- Jeon jungkook and Kim...