Love hurts- Zarry {Mpreg}

Autorstwa Zarrys_tightrope

Zayn loves Harry. Harry loves Zayn. If only they could man up, confess their love instead of dancing around e... Więcej

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
👶Chapter 19👶
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 17

3.7K 148 56
Autorstwa Zarrys_tightrope

"Baby shower." Harry announced out of the blue.

"Baby shower?" Niall looked at him shoving chocolate in his mouth.

"I was just thinking since the nursery is almost finished I need to organise a baby shower for Zee"

"Okay," Niall said. "But aren't your friends or family supposed to do that for you? I mean, you are the baby daddy, should you be the one doing the organising?"

"What wrong with that? Why can't the baby daddy-" Harry chuckled smiling, "baby daddy. I like that"

"It suits you, baby daddy. I'll call you that from now.."

"Don't, just don't" Harry said shaking his head.

"Okay whatever you say, baby daddy.." Niall giggled and, ducked when Harry threw a piece of chocolate at him, he looked where it landed, picked it up shoving in his mouth. Waste not..

"Anyway." Harry said. "I'm organising my own baby shower"

"Revolutionary you are, Hazza" Niall leaned forward for a high five but it ended looking like an awkward handshake when Harry missed the cue. "Baby shower huh? That's_so_trendy."

"That's what everyone does when expecting, nothing trendy about that, Niall. And I need to arrange one." Harry said, "I can't have Louis taking charge of that, no no absolutely not. It's my baby and my shower"

"Shouldn't it be our baby as in yours and Zayn, not my baby, Hazza?"

"I planted that seed..that's my seed growing in here. My baby" Harry smiled gently massaging Zayn's bump who was huge, but he wouldn't tell him that. Zayn has been randomly slapping him for no reason at all, it's weird.

Zayn was asleep on the floor, his head on Niall's lap, his mouth slightly open. His arms and legs were spread wide and Harry sitting in between them. He's been leaning forward to put Maltesers chocolates on his huge baby bump. Him and Niall were playing a soccer game on the bump. Harry would put the round chocolates balls on Zayn's bump, then touch it. The baby would then kick madly at every touch, the balls would roll down the bump and they were acting like goalkeepers catching and eating the chocolate like a goal. They recently found out the baby kicks every time Harry touches Zayn's baby bump and he's been over the moon that he's already have a bond with his baby.

"That sounds gross, Haz" Niall said reaching for more chocolate.

"Anyways, I'm throwing the baby shower. It's not like anyone has said anything about that at Louis's birthday or over Christmas" Harry shrugged his shoulders looking at Niall, who looked away avoiding eye contact. "Niall, look at me, what are you hiding? Are you keeping a secret from me, just nod if you are"

Niall shook his head, "So, you're not keeping a secret from me? You're shaking your head.."

Niall nodded looking at him, "You're nodding. You are keeping a secret from me.."

"No, I'm not...." Niall stuttered a bit.

"You clearly are hiding a secret, Niall. You stutter you never stuttered. Help a guy here."

"Louis is not organising a baby shower.. but he's done something close enough.. he said no party though dont worry."

Harry scoffed, "Don't worry? What something is that then? Cause I don't know shit about nothing.."

"There's a registry checklist he's opened online. We all ticked what we're getting you, like nappies or wipes, whatever..." Niall was looking at him chewing his lip.

"Registry list?" Harry pursed his lips, "Okay, not bad. I like that. That's a good idea. Hmm? Louis did good. Wow, who would have thought? I've just said, Louis and good, in one sentence" Harry chuckled to himself.

"Yeah, figure that.." Niall looked at him rubbing the back of his head like he was hiding something.

"I'm not bothered by that." Harry said. "This is perfect actually, the nursery is good as done now and needs to add a few bits here and there. When is he bringing the stuff over then?"

"Um.." Niall had a sheepish look on his face.

"I know that look, Niall." Harry sighed, "What is it now? Is there more you're not telling me?"

"I'm not supposed to tell you, Haz"

"Tell me what?" Harry threw another chocolate at him but it landed on Zayn's hair, he made a face when Niall looked for it and ate it.

Zayn's hair was clean he shampooed it for him when they take a shower together but that was a no.

"We are all supposed to come today, surprise you and Zayn with the stuff then help decorate the nursery."Niall told him, "Oh, Sophia and Liam are bringing some light finger foods, your mom has the snacks and drinks covered. Trisha is baking a cake. I think-"

"Niall, what is your definition of a party?" Harry asked.

"What do you mean? A party is a party"

"When someone says we're going to a fucking party Niall, what springs into your mind huh?" Harry asked slapping the back of Niall's head.

"Ow.." Niall cried out in pain, "what did I do?"

"You told me Louis is not organising a party, your words when he actually has arranged one."

"He's not..though."

Harry slapped him on the back of the head again but swapped hands so Niall wasn't expecting it, "What the fuck do you call more than one person bringing gifts, food, drinks, snacks and cakes and all gather together in one fucking place? A fuckin party, that's fucking what, Niall."

"That's a lot of fucks." Niall teased, "you might want to tone that down, the baby will be here in three weeks-oww" he moved his head back when Harry slapped him again, waking Zayn, who looked confused with what was happening and slapped Harry.

"Baby, what did I do?" Harry whined rubbing his cheek.

Zayn glared at Harry and reached for Niall's hand. His obsession with Niall hasn't gone. Harry remembered Zayn woken up by cramping pains, Braxton Hicks got him bad, he shouted Niall's name. When he opened his eyes looking around, and saw Harry, he said Niall's name. Harry had been hurt and offended a bit by that, he admitted to his mom. She told him pregnancy can cause people to be forgetful sometimes and have odd behaviour.

Zayn has certainly been odd and definitely forgetful. One night, Harry had been sleeping on the couch cause Zayn kicked him out of the bed, literally. Only to be woken by a shuffling sound and Zayn slapping him why he was not in bed yet. Or he would just come in a room, stood there with a blank stare, then turn back again, he's been doing that a lot. When Sophia had joked that Niall is the father, they'd been at Louis's party. Zayn had glared at her then got up.

Well, it may have taken him five minutes to get up with a lot of help from Niall. Zayn had then waddled over to her, stood staring at her, then slapped Liam hard and went back to lie down on the couch. His head on Niall's lap, he turned his back on everyone, kicking Harry off the couch in the process. Everyone had to cover their mouths to not laugh out loud. Just bizarre.

Harry leaned forward and kissed him cause Zayn was frowning with a cute pout. His lips were so full, he had to kiss him again. Zayn smiled at him, Harry wanted to take a picture, pregnancy did agree with him. He had a glow, his eyes always shining. Not long left till his due date. They were ready. He was ready.

Niall looked at his phone when it buzzed, "Its Liam." he said to Harry, "not long till everyone is here, he said" The phoned buzzed again, "They're ten minutes away.."

"What am I supposed to do? Hide?" Harry asked.

"You can both go to the room. Lie down for a bit" Niall said looking at Zayn. That could be tricky Zayn takes more than five minutes to get up from the bed, getting up from the floor, he might just need hoisting..

"Maybe not" they said at the same time both looking at Zayn.

"Maybe what?" Zayn asked confused as to why they were staring at him.

"Nothing baby..." Harry said rubbing his legs. "We'll have to stay here then.."

"I guess so. Just act surprised, yeah.." Niall shrugged.

"I'm surprised I'm still alive with all the backstabbing, Niall." Harry said then nibbling on what's left of the chocolate, eyes on Zayn who had mysteriously fallen asleep again. This baby better come out before his muscles wasted away from lack of use, Harry thought.

"Just put everything in the kitchen. Be quiet. Zayn might wake up I doubt it, but let's not chance it, yeah." Louis was whispering to whoever as they walked inside the flat. "Did you see Harry's car parked outside or am I tripping?" He asked.

"Tripping mate" Liam's voice rang out, "Niall would have said"

Harry rolled his eyes mimicking Louis and Liam, Niall couldn't help laugh at his dramatic antics.

"Niall! Where are you?" Louis then shouted.

"You sure are loud for someone who's telling everyone else to be quiet, Louis" Harry said moving around, so his back is supported by the couch. He put both Zayn's legs on his lap, gently massaging his feet.

"Harry, what are you doing here?" Liam asked looking flustered. Zayn was supposed to be alone and Harry at work. Niall being there in case people came early. Why didn't Niall say anything when he texted him, instead leaving him on read. Idiot...

"I live here, Liam.." Harry grinned at him.

"Oh" Liam looked at Louis as if for an inspiration, but decided to take some of the stuff they brought to the kitchen with Sophia behind him.

"I know what you'll up to. Might as well just get on with it.." Harry shrugged at Louis.

"Bloody Niall can never keep his trap shut" Louis hissed at him.

"I didn't say anything-" Niall denied.

"Shut up, you did! How the hell does he know about the surprise, huh?" Louis was shouting at him, waking Zayn.

"Lou.." Zayn smiled seeing him.

"Surprise! no wait" Louis walked out, and came back dragging Liam and Sophia by their arms, "Surprise!" they all said together.

"What's the surprise, you all being here?" Asked Zayn his voice so deep and raspy,

Harry hungrily looked at him, wishing he could bend him over, but soon deflated knowing that's not gonna happen anytime soon. Zayn stopped being horny when he hit the eighth month putting Harry on a dry spell.

"Baby shower. Its your baby shower, babe. That's the surprise.." Louis said sitting on the floor next to him, rubbing Zayn's huge bump. "Damn, nothing" he said.

Harry laughed at him knowing Louis was trying to get the baby to kick, but didn't. He's been jealous of Harry, jealous the baby only kicks for him and at Doniya that one time, but Louis dismissed that as gas.

"How are you feeling Zayn? Not long to go now?" Sophia said smiling at him.

"I'm fine thanks, Sophie." Zayn said getting the wires crossed with the name. "But yeah, not long, can't wait"

"Sophia" she corrected.

Zayn looked at her confused, "Who's that?"

"Let it go, babe" Liam whispered kissing her cheek.

"How've you been Sophie, haven't seen you since Louis's birthday?" Harry chuckled at her annoyed face. She's one of the boys now, reluctantly so.

"Let's help Louis set up babe" Liam rubbed his girlfriend's back and moved her towards the kitchen. He is friends with idiots, "Louis!" he called him when Louis didn't move eyes still on Zayn's bump waiting for whatever. He pointed for him towards the kitchen.

"Oh yeah, lets get started before everyone arrives.." Louis nodded to Liam, he followed him and Sophia but then stopped, turning around to look at Harry with a smirk.."How about you two help get Zayn up, half an hour enough for you?"

Zayn flipped him the finger salute as Louis cackled like a witch all the way to the kitchen.

"Okay then, baby. Let's do it like we practised, yeah" Harry said to Zayn.

"Okay, babe" Zayn nodded.

Niall stood watching as Zayn sat up on his elbows, slowly shuffling closer to the coffee table. He turned around till was on all fours, then sat up bending one leg at the knee, arm holding on the table. Harry was on his knees next him. With one arm on Harry's shoulder, he pushed himself up with the arm on the table and wallaa...he was up. Well, ten minutes later, but he was up.

"Wow. I'm impressed, well done you.." Niall said coming closer to high five Zayn, it was impossible to hug him with a huge bump.

"I'm starving.." Zayn waddled to the kitchen.

Niall and Harry walked behind him, trying to suppress the giggles. They've nicknamed him 'penguin'

"Well that was quick..." Liam looked surprised as Zayn helped himself to the food.

"Thank you, Liam. Thank you very much.." Harry did an Elvis impression.

"Idiot.." Liam said with a fond look when Harry tripped on his own legs.

"Haz?" Zayn had a huge plate of food infront of him ready to dig in but he forgot a drink.

"Yes baby, are you okay?" Harry hands were on Zayn's waist, rubbed a bit on his bump, the baby kicked furiously.

"Stop Haz. I'm trying to eat, I can't have the baby kicking me" Zayn giggled, then slapped his chest.

"No one likes a show off, Harold" Louis said.

"Is that why no one likes you then, Lou" Harry teased.

"Haz..get me drink please" Zayn squeezed Harry's hand with greasy fingers.

"Sure of course, baby" Harry got him water, wiping his greasy hand courtesy of Zayn on his jeans. He sat next him, picking at the food himself. "Who else is coming? Niall said you've got stuff for the nursery"

"Niall is such a yaper, I'm surprised he didn't show you where the stuff is?" Louis said putting drinks in the fridge.

"Where is it, here already?" Harry asked curious.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out. Everything is hidden in plain sight, dear Harold." Louis said with a pleased look.

Harry hasn't been to the nursery today, maybe the stuff is there, he got up to check just as the door rang.

"Get that, Harold.." Louis shouted.

"I was gonna get it anyway, you don't have to shout, idiot"

It turned out to be family and friends at the door. His mom, Zayn's, his sisters, cousins, Ed and Jake. A lot of people. They all huddled in the flat which seemed small all of a sudden, but no one minded sitting on the floor, Harry offered pillows all round for them to sit on.

Zayn was happy, beamed at everyone when they put a baby mama sash on him. Harry kept his cool when Jake helped Zayn with the sash. Instead he helped
Yaser who came in late, with a rocking chair, taking it to the nursery. It was unreal how it completed the room and he was pleased with colour schemes in the room, pink and purple both his and Zayn's favourite colours.

He got teary seeing all the gifts, how thoughtful everyone was. There were a lot of baby clothes, him and Zayn had bought a few but he didn't mind, babies do outgrow them quickly.

Harry took more of the gifts to the nursery when everyone was occupied with games and food. He sat in the rocking chair looking around the room. It was surreal. He's going to be a father.

"Are you alright, baby?" his mom Anne asked standing at the door.

"Mom.." Harry cried getting up to hug her.

"Shh..what's wrong? Everything looks perfect.." Anne said quietly, and pulled back from the hug.

"This is it, mom. The baby is coming, two or three more weeks. She's here" Harry said looking at her.

"You will both make wonderful parents Harry, you will love the baby as you do each other.." Anne kissed his forehead, "Now let's go back before Zayn worry... you know how he always looks out for you in a room.."

"Thanks, mom. For everything. I love you"

"I love you too baby. Now stop making me emotional, my make up is not waterproof you know, lets go" Anne wrapped her arm around his shoulders and led him to the lounge where there games going on..

"We're having a baby" Ed was laughing and dancing with Niall, balloons under their shirts.

"What's happening there?" Harry asked Zayn, sitting next to him.

"Don't know" Zayn leaned on him, head on Harry's shoulder.

"They're supposed to pop the balloons but they keep jumping around like idiots, spoiling my game" Louis said to Harry.

"Are they drunk?" Harry laughed when they started doing an Irish dance.

"Does it matter, they still bloody idiots" Louis got up, walking towards them and pop sounds filled the room as balloons burst.

"Louis! What the hell?" Niall shouted not pleased.

"Oops, your water just broke. You're having a baby" Louis deadpanned.

"We are having a baby.." Harry said to Zayn kissing his cheeks.

"Yes we are, babe"

"I love you, baby"

"I love you too, baby daddy" Zayn said with a smug smile.

"Hell no.." Harry stood up, only one person could have told Zayn about his new nickname, "Niall"

Zayn laughed watching Harry wrestle Niall to the floor, pretending to strangle him, his sisters joining in. Madness. He is ready for his own madness.

He can't wait.

The baby is coming indeed.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

13.3K 1K 21
(completed) "where he was normal just in his eyes , where his love was hidden in the deep corner of his heart ,his heart which only beats for his har...
209K 10.4K 160
Harry doesn't know if he can trust anyone anymore after being broken by many men in his life, including his own father. But what happens when he cat...
10.1K 347 36
Harry and Zayn are both scarred by their past relationship, promising themselves never to fall in love again. Their paths collided, and they found ha...
217K 14.4K 36
"Harry this isn't healthy. You're obsessed. I can't believe you go to all that trouble just to look at him." "Of course I do," "I have to." "I love...