Little Kitties (Garrence, Zan...

Oleh Jimanita

Run. Go left. Right! Between the trees. Through the bushes. Across the river. Almost there guys! We're about... Lebih Banyak

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Listen...

Part 23

1.4K 49 25
Oleh Jimanita

Garroth (Pov)

"So, Kawaii~Chan, what is this society like. Are they kind, or is it cruel?," I questioned, wanting to know for my brothers' safety.

"Well, it's quite similar to ours, but their more advanced. To answer if they kind or not, most of them are and mean no harm, but like from our village, some are very cruel," she answered, "The people we're with are truly some of the best people for any of us to go to, a lot of people are in the market for us as, well..., play things."

A blush ran across all of our faces at that thought, though I would not mind if Master were to- NO! Bad Garroth! Your heat hasn't even started, do not think such lewd-

"You all like your masters, don't you," Kawaii~Chan stated with a playful smirk.

The three of us sputtered out broken sentences until Vlyad laid down the how did you know. We were pink in the face and hair slightly fluffed.

"You guys all started to blush and Kawaii~Chan can tell that you all finally started your heat cycles. Also, nobody has mauled anyone yet and Kawaii~Chan know how you guys act when feeling threatened," she smiled before patting us on our heads, "Don't worry, Kawaii~Chan likes Katelyn~Sama."

Laurence (Pov)

"Do any of you know what their saying?," Dante asked as the nekos chatted amongst themselves in their language.

"Not a clue," Aaron murmured holding a confused look.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
237K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...