Love hurts- Zarry {Mpreg}

Bởi Zarrys_tightrope

Zayn loves Harry. Harry loves Zayn. If only they could man up, confess their love instead of dancing around e... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
👶Chapter 19👶
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 12

3.8K 164 31
Bởi Zarrys_tightrope

Harry didn't take well to the news of being a father. He wasn't ready, him and Zayn parted ways at the parking lot of the doctors office. Zayn moved back home, while Harry remained at the flat.

Few days later, Harry was the one having a meltdown. He missed Zayn so much he was going mad. He was miserable. Yes he wanted to go travelling but realised he'll be lonely doing it alone. Before Zayn he would've been fine and managed it. After Zayn, he can't do it.

He doesn't see himself living and functioning without him. In fact he wasn't coping without his boyfriend. He wanted him back. The flat was empty without him. His friends, their friends sided with Zayn, he felt isolated.

I mean he had Niall, but he was just Niall not Zayn.

"Zee?"

Harry could hear someone moving in Zayn's room, shuffling around, doors opening and closing. He got out of bed wearing his boxers, walking slowly taking hesitant steps towards the room, almost afraid what he was going to find.

"Zayn?" he tried again, his voice shaking a bit.

"Harry.." it was Liam not Zayn.

"Liam, hello." Harry leaned against the door watching him moving around the room, taking clothes from the wardrobe and drawers putting them on the bed. He was afraid to ask what Liam was doing even though it was clear he was here for Zayn's clothes.

"Hi, Harry" Liam sounded like he was forcing the words out, not even looking at him.

"What are you doing?"

"What it looks like.." Liam answered putting some of Zayn's clothes in a suitcase Harry hadn't even noticed on the bed.

"How is he?" Harry asked in a low unsteady voice.

"I'll be out of your way in a minute, mate. You can get on with whatever you were doing" Liam continued moving around the room, putting Zayn's socks and underwear in the suitcase.

"Huh?" Harry frowned at him, the hell that means.

"Listen.." Liam said looking at Harry, "I'm here to get what Zayn wants then I'll be out of your way, okay?"

"I don't think I like your tone, mate" Harry said moving towards Liam,

"I don't think I like you right now, mate"

"What?" Harry stood there looking at his friend, are they even that anymore, he hasn't seen Liam or Louis since Zayn left.

"You heard me" Liam eyed him up and down, shaking his head before walking towards the door dragging the suitcase behind him.

Harry rushed standing between him and the door, folding his arms, "What don't you say what you mean Liam? Out with it"

"Louis was right about you when he said-"

"Of course Louis. I should have known, why don't you tell me what Louis said huh, Liam? We all know he can't stand me, always desperate for Zayn's attention. Come on then, tell me what he said" Harry moved closer to him till their faces were inches apart.

Liam shook his head looking at Harry, "You know what Harry, Louis might not like you for no reason, but YOU," Liam pointed at him, "just gave me a reason mate. You always like to have your cake and eat it. I hope it's worth it" Liam pushed him out of the way and banged the door on his way out.

"What even?" Harry was puzzled looking at the door.

"Haz.."

Harry turned around so quickly he nearly gave himself whiplash, Niall was standing in the middle of the room looking at him. How had he not notice him earlier, how and when did he even get in, he assumed Zayn would have given Liam a key.

"Niall.." Harry ran towards him, and Niall hugged him tight, Harry teared up, feeling emotional. He's been so conflicted, his life not making sense anymore. He hasn't seen his boyfriend in two and half weeks and he kissed him terribly it hurts. He knew Zayn was safe at his parents' house being looked after by his parents Trisha and Yaser who must hate him by now. Quite a shame because Zayn's family love him.

The tears Zayn had on his face when he drove away haunt him. Every time he closes his eyes, all he sees is him crying. He thought about going to see him, but didn't know if he would be welcomed. Also Louis had banned him from seeing Zayn, threatened him in fact.

He sobbed loudly on Niall's shoulder, thinking about how he messed everything up when he told Zayn he wasn't ready to be a father. Zayn did understand, didn't he? He said it was fine. Why does it hurt so much? Did he make a mistake? Will Zayn ever forgive him? He's still his boyfriend. They didn't officially break up, at least Harry doesn't think so.

"Haz.." Niall said softly rubbing his shoulders.

"Liam hates me. He's always been on my side, taken my side, and he hates me. Zayn hates me. Louis hates me" Harry wiped his eyes looking at him, "everyone hates me.."

"Louis never really liked you_" Niall started, but stopped when Harry pouted like a child.

"Let's concentrate on me please, Niall. Everyone likes me." Harry sighed. "I messed it up. Now everyone hates me. That sucks. I never been hated before."

"Sorry, Haz. For what it's worth I don't hate you. I'm not sure what's going on with you and Zayn_"

"You haven't been around for me to tell you anything, Niall. You've been spending time at your uncle's house isn't it. I called you." Harry stared at him. "You didn't answer."

"I told you my uncle was taking me to some conference in Devon, Harry. That's where I've been." Niall said, "I asked Liam what's going on as he's looking angry and he just blanked me. I don't know what's going on and I'm not judging you, but.." he cocked his head tongue poking his cheek.

"What do you mean, but?" Harry asked as Niall pulled away from him and sat on the couch.

"I mean..." Niall said again lifting his shoulders.

"What? Can everyone stop talking in fucking riddles and tell me the fuck you mean, Niall huh?"

"Well.." Niall hesitated for a minute finding his words, "Kendall did open the door to let us in wearing your shirt. So, you can't blame Liam for being pissed at you. I'm assuming you and Zayn probably had a fight that's why Louis banned me seeing him. No one is telling me what happened not even you. I didn't answer your call you could have messaged me, Harry. Kendall being here, you wearing nothing but_" Niall was waving his hand at Harry's boxers, "is not helping Haz"

"What are you talking about?" Harry was looking at Niall like he's lost his mind. Kendall did visit last night and knows what happened with Zayn, but she left last night, Harry thinks. He fell asleep crying and can't remember her leaving but he assumed she left..

"What do you mean what am I talking about, Haz? You are losing me now" Niall asked confused.

"I'm talking about Kendall." Harry said.

"What about her?" Niall frowned.

"Exactly my question, Niall. What about her?"

"What about her?" Niall asked again not following.

"for fucksake, Niall." Harry said walking to his and Zayn's room. God it hurts. He needs to fix this. "You said Kendall opened the door for you and Liam?" He said getting dressed putting on a tshirt, sweatpants on.

"Oh yeah that-" Niall started to say,

"Yes that Niall, jesus. What do you mean by that?"

"When I arrived here Liam was already knocking on your door and Kendall answered."

"Liam should have had a key though why was he doing knocking? Whatever_not important. She opened the door." Harry shrugged, "what's wrong with that?"

Guess she didn't leave last night, he was not sure why.

"Wearing your shirt, Harry. Your shirt." Niall said emphasising the words. "Your ex being here when you and your boyfriend had a fight doesn't look good, Haz"

"Kendall is not my ex, besides nothing happened."

"If you say so_"

"I say so, Niall." Harry huffed, "I love Zayn. I wouldn't cheat on him. I didn't cheat." He told him annoyed at the suggestion. "So Kendall opened the door for you. Where is she now?"

"She left as soon as we got here." Niall looked at him suspiciously.

"Nothing happened, Niall, don't look at me like that." Harry stood up going to the kitchen, this conversation was making him hungry.

"Liam said Zayn was at the doctors today, what's wrong with him?" Niall asked sitting on the kitchen counter.

Harry turned to look at him, "I messed up, Niall."

"I'm here for you Haz. Tell me what's going on?"

"He's pregnant."

"What?" said Niall choking on nothing,

"Zayn is pregnant. I said."

"Who's the father?" Niall asked shocked.

Harry rolled his eyes, how is that even a question. He didn't answer and Niall assumed the worst.

"Oh my god, it's not Jake is it? Is that why you two are not talking? I'm sorry, Harry." Niall got up about to hug his friend.

Harry thwarted him away, "just bloody sit down, Niall. It's my baby. I'm the father." he will kill Jake if he goes near Zayn.

"Okay. You're the father that's great." Niall said. "Why are you not happy? Is there a problem? Why are you two not together now? Liam left with a suitcase with Zayn's clothes. You broke up with him?"

Harry sighed as Niall fired him questions. "I messed up. I told you. It's me. I'm the problem."

"You are the problem?" Niall's demeanour changed he folded his arms across his chest glaring. "Explain."

"I thought you're not judging.." Harry raised a brow at him.

"I am not. I'm mad. You are not taking responsibility for your unborn child otherwise Zayn wouldn't have moved out. I love you Haz, I do. You're going to be a father, so your days of being selfish are over. Thats unfair on Zayn and your unborn child as well. You are the problem you said, that means you freaked out. Or put it plainly, you left Zayn to raise your child alone."

Shit, the truth hurts. Harry choked on a sob and was on the verge of having a meltdown in the middle of the kitchen. Niall got up and hugged his friend noticing his glossy eyes, his breathing changing and lips quivering.
Harry couldn't control the tears rolling down his face, taking in his best friends words. Niall was right. He needs to figure things out, postponing whatever plans he had. He loves Zayn with all his heart, he's always dreamed of them settling down, buying a house with a big garden and having a dog together. Seeing the world together, collecting souvenirs to show their children in the future. But he doesn't remember pressing a fast forward button for the future to come this quick.

Nonetheless that doesn't mean he had to abandon Zayn. He fucking messed up. He clung on to Niall as he continue sobbing, he just couldn't stop crying, he missed his mom and sister. He hasn't told them about Zayn being pregnant. He never thought he'll turn out like the man he despises. His own father.

He is going to be father. A better father than his own. He smiled through his tears having a revelation. He's going to be a great father. And will prove that to Zayn. He will bloody prove that to his own child. History will not repeat itself.

"I need to see him, Niall. Help me."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

87.1K 4.3K 27
Harry and Zayn had been friends since college alongside with Liam, Niall and Louis. They've been in each other's backs ever since Freshman. Even thou...
343K 10.8K 24
Harry Styles has always been secretly in love with his band mate, Zayn Malik. Little did Harry know, Zayn felt the same. Once they finally express th...
160K 7.4K 43
Zayn is married to Louis but he can't help but fall in love with Harry. Contains: mpreg, strong language, mushy stuff, and smut ;)
16.7K 1.4K 20
Zayn has an encounter with a car and wakes up married to his high school rival. *** Senior year of high school, Zayn Malik was voted "Most Likely to...