Arshi Drabbles ✔

بواسطة polymath_land

Published on 21 May 2019 drabbles on arshi المزيد

Don't You Dare-1
Don't you dare-2
Don't you dare-Last part
I Love You too......LaadGoverner
Khushi ki khushi
I will not bow down
Reality Check
Reality Check-Last
Time flies away but never return back
Green Monster
Ae Dil hai Mushkil
Is it a Happy birthday ?
Destiny is a play*Updated*
SHE
SHE - last
You don't have a Right
I trust you
I trust you - Continuation
I trust you-The End
I lost my heart
I lost my heart-Continuation
I lost my heart-The End(trailer)
I lost my heart- The End
It's all about love-trailer
Burning heart - 1
Burning heart - 2
Teaser:Burning heart -3
triler-Burning heart - last shot(1)
trailer - burning heart (last)
Burning Heart - last part
I Hate You! (Teaser)
I Hate You!
Addiction!(trailer)
Addiction!
Heart to Heart(trailer)
Heart to Heart
Mistake!(trailer)
Mistake!
Mistake-2
Mistake-3
Mistake - 4
eBook
Drabble (Book 2)

Regret & Reborn

2.9K 162 49
بواسطة polymath_land

After 40 years

Arnav is in his poolside garden looking at the twinkling stars more precisely a bright twinkling star among the zillion number of stars believing that it to be his kushi.He is now 68 years old man who is very weak and kept himself locked in his Room all day and night from last 40 years,from the time when he lost his kushi because of his not-so-needed-Ego and now regretting his each and every action towards her from last 40 years.

Yes,He is now grown from young to old man and along with his age ,the burden on his heart too had grown and still growing and will grow till his death.Now,he just wishes every day to the Almighty that at least grant him a next birth so that he could apologize to kushi and make his all mistakes & Sins Correct or at least grant him for entering into heaven to accept his mistakes and apologize to kushi as he knows that he doesn't deserve heaven & definitely he'll not go to heaven for the Deed he did to a innocent one.
Yes,the mighty ASR who don't believe in God is now started wishing & believing God after his Kushi's death.He is close everything that kushi loves now.He too has stars around his bed,he too have salman khan poster in his Room,he started looking at the stars every day as it gives him sleep & solace which is true of course as he believes that kushi is a star and will watch him.He mostly falls asleep at pool side looking the particular star.He eats very less ,just once a day but he didn't forgets to take his medicine even though he want to die which will be peaceful at once but he want to regret every second and living without his kushi is more worse than death and then he know he he is regretting ,just waiting for the call of Almighty.

He remember how everyone abandoned him Gupta' s and Raizada's after knowing about kushi's and the cause of the death.He knows he deserves that hate & loathe from his and Gupta's family.He remembered how payal blasted at him for making her sister suffer.

Flashback

After informing about kushi's Condition to Gupta's they blasted at him along with his family.

In hospital

Looking at lifeless kushi who is just breathing because of Artificial breathing arrangement which makes her breath and passes the oxygen to her body,everyone had tears in their eyes looking at Once a butterfly is now same as dead.

Payal is just furious after listening the incident from Arnav and when he is going to pay the bill,she blasted at him.

"Stop it Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada.we don't need you nor your charity.Whatever you did for us until now,it's enough for lifetime.We don't need more.Just tell me,What was the fault of my kushi,where was she wrong,where she went wrong that you had given her a big punishment as brain death.She is just 18 years old,she knows the cruel world very well,she knows the pain very well,She didn't let anyone see her sufferings,she is a kid at heart but more mature than us,everyone.She was just 8 when I met her,when she came to our home with lots of pain holding in her heart,she didn't even let us near them,what do you know about her & her character that you judged her by just one meeting?Do you know that she became a orphan at 8?Do you know that she doesn't let see her pain?Do you know?On what basis,you judged her and gave her punishment?Just because you thought that she is there at Sheesh mahal to destroy your show?Did you for once thought to give her a chance to explain herself?Leave it if you felt that Kushi is guilty & at fault,why couldn't you done a background check on her?where was your brain then?went for a honeymoon with your fling /girlfriend or went for a holiday?Tell me Mr.Raizada if you found my kushi at fault,characterless why couldn't you done a background check on her to prove her and everyone wrong?"

"Payal,I know I am wrong and I don't deserve forgiveness from anyone.I know but still I am sorry.I realized now that I love her but I know I don't deserve her" Said Arnav with tears in his eyes.

"Put your sorry in your pocket or throw it in dustbin.Your Sorry is not going to get kushi back to us and if it is what your love do to someone it's better you stop loving everyone" Said payal spitting venom at him.

"Chotte,I am your mother more than sister but I failed as one.You failed me" Saying that Anjali went away and no Raizada including Akash & Devyani is not ready to talk to him.

Garima and Shashi are at corners like their soul just left them.

Flashback ends

He remembers each and everything clearly,How Gupta's took care of kushi for one month for their heart consent when doctor said to them that it will be better if we will free her from her lifeless life and he has nothing to say in it.He remembered payal behavior towards him when he wanted to meet kushi for just once.

Flashback

"Payal,I just want to look at kushi for once & last time" Pleaded Arnav to payal.

"Ok...You can see my kushi sitting beside her for this one month and then you would know how much innocent was my sister.You will regret everyday looking at her lifeless body.You will remember each and every action towards her and will regret very badly.I will at least can be in peace looking at you suffering" Said payal and allowed him to look at her and then he regretted very badly,he felt is is hard to watch her laying lifeless without any change ,one month was very painful for him.

Flashback ends

He remembered how at funeral of kushi,payal forced him to look at her funeral knowing it will be very painful for him to look at his love burning and payal forced him and the pain he felt is Unpredictable.He got his punishment which is very less then and even now after 40 years of life,he is living the Same life,repenting and regretting.

His thoughts got broken by looking at the bright twinkling star which he believes is kushi is falling down and that's it,the call came from Almighty where on the other side two Pure souls born at the same time for recreating their magic of love and correcting every wrong.

Background music

paas aaye..
dooriyaan phir bhi kam naa huin
ek adhoori si hamaari kahaani rahi
aasmaan ko zameen, ye zaroori nahi
jaa mile.. jaa mile..
ishq sachcha wahi
jisko milti nahi manzilein.. manzilein..

we came close,
yet the distances never reduced.
our story remained incomplete..
it is not necessary that the earth always
goes to meet sky..
the true love is the one that
does not get a destination..

rang thay, noor tha
jab kareeb tu tha
ek jannat sa tha, ye jahaan
waqt ki ret pe kuch mere naam sa
likh ke chhoD gaya tu kahaan

there were colors, there was light,
when you were near me.
this world was like heaven..
on the sand of time, you left
something like my name written..

hamari adhoori kahani..

our incomplete story,

khushbuon se teri yoon hi Takra gaye
chalte chalte dekho na hum kahaan aa gaye

I ran into your fragrances like that only..
see, walking, where have we come..

jannatein agar yaheen
tu dikhe kyon nahi
chaand suraj sabhi hai yahaan
intezaar tera sadiyon se kar raha
pyaasi baiThi hai kab se yahaan
hamari adhoori kahaani

if there are heavens here only,
why can't I see you here..
the moon and the sun, everything is here only..
I have been waiting for you for centuries..
why is our incomplete story sitting here, thirsty..

pyaas ka ye safar khatam ho jaayega
kuch adhoora sa jo tha poora ho jaayega

jhuk gaya aasmaan
mil gaye do jahaan
har taraf hai milan ka samaa
Doliyaan hain saji, khushbuein har kaheen
paDhne aaya khuda khud yahaan..

this journey of thirst will get over,
that which seemed incomplete will be completed,
the sky has bowed,
and the two worlds have met..
everywhere there is season of meeting..
there are palanquins ready, there are fragrances everywhere,
even God himself came here to read..

hamari adhuri kahaani

After few years,

There is girl of 5 years and boy of 5 years met at some park.The little boy hit the girl by mistake which pushed the ego of that little girl.

"Oye boy,Can't you shee(see)?"Asked the little girl flaring her nose at him.

" Shorry(Sorry) cute baby"said little boy to the girl smiling at her in order to make her his friend.

"Whal(what) the?How dale(dare) you call me Cule(cute)?I am evelything(everything) but not cule(cute)" Said the little girl and went away showing her attitude.

Almighty may want to enjoy the reversal of roles now.A big show is awaiting the audience filled with lots of fun.

The End

How was it?

Hope you would like it?

It's the sequel of previous shot If time flies away it never returns back.

Vote & Comment!

Good
Bad
Outstanding

Comment please...!

Thank you

-bhavs0005😊

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

40.7K 3.4K 18
Secrets. Heartbreak. Death. Backstab
227K 5.9K 8
Based on Sheetal's track from the show. Set up in the backdrop where Khushi is Arnav just for a day and how Arnav boards the flight of realization an...
46.3K 1.9K 5
Scene: After Arnav and Lavanya's breakup. 🌺
Pyaar بواسطة Ritika

قصص الهواة

89.1K 3.4K 14
Peep in... One chapter ahead on inkitt, link in bio.