Oneshots; Harry Styles

sonotstyles tarafından

A bunch of cute little stories about Harry Some may contain smut* Daha Fazla

same bed
sick
stain
accident
baby baby
baby baby pt.2
harry styles ; the tour
Sugar
Sugar | part two
baby 2.0
Busy
new story
morning after
birthday
Coming Out
"its a bed kind of day"
the dress
age difference - part 1
inconsiderate
morning after pt.3
the nail tech . part one
ballerina*
morning after book?
age difference book?
sweetheart
warm*
like a virgin*
the nail tech . part two

stress

67K 624 568
sonotstyles tarafından

-The one with all the stress

Work was never fun for you, but you liked paying half of the bills and helping your husband with finances even though Harry could very much pay for everything, and then more, on his own. You hated feeling useless, but you also hated your job. It was a lot of stress on you and lots of long, exhausting hours, but the money was good, really good. You didn't want to quit because you worked so hard to get to the position you were at and you wouldn't want Harry paying for everything on his own.

Today especially was a bad day. You had tripped while walking up the stairs to the floor your office was on, scraping your knee and dirtying your pants, then you spilt coffee on your blouse, and then you hit your foot on the corner of your desk. You were more than glad to be home now.

"Harry?" You call while closing the front door behind you. He pops up from behind the bathroom door with a grin on his face. "Hi." You force out a smile while slipping your ballerina flats off your feet and sitting your purse by the door. Harry walks over to you and hugs you like he does everyday.

"Hi, baby." He kisses just below your jaw and then your lips. "How was your day?" He was in nothing but black basketball shorts, his tattoos and toned body on display for you.

"It was alright.." You laid your head on his chest and hugged his body close to yours.

"Just alright?" He knew you hated your job, but you had never really said anything to him about hating it, so he left it alone. But he knew you, and he knew you hated it.

"Yeah. Did you make something or should I start some pasta?" You walk past him to the kitchen to find it cleaned up a bit. "Did Marie come by? I thought she was off today?" Marie was one of his cleaning ladies. She absolutely adored you and you, her. You two were like best friends.

"No, I cleaned up a bit." He was stood behind you now with his arms around your waist. This was your favourite Harry; touchy and feel-y Harry.

"Oh yeah?" You turned to face him, his arms still around you. "Thank you." Your nose nuzzled against his and you closed your eyes. You were absolutely exhausted.

Normally it was you or Marie cleaning up. You absolutely hated being messy, everything always had to be clean; which is why Harry was so quick to ask you to move in with him years ago, when you two were dating; He loved being clean as well. It was written in his vows at your wedding; "I vow to keep the house clean," That got a laugh out of everyone since all of your family knew how much of a clean freak you both were.

"I made some mushroom rice with broccoli and chicken. I uh, I burnt the chicken though." He murmured the last bit and you just smiled. You were beyond thankful that he even made dinner for you.

"Thank you, baby." you lean up and lightly grip his jaw with your hand, something he loved, while kissing his cheek.

He made the both of you plates and you scolded him for not eating earlier, but he explained that he wanted to wait for you to get home for him to eat.

Once you had eaten all your stomach could handle, Harry put your plates in the sink and you snuck up behind him while he was rinsing them, and wrapped your arms around his bare torso. "What's wrong, love." He shuts the water off and faces you.

"Just had a bad day, is all." You sigh, feeling your chest close up. You hated crying in front of him. It made you feel so small and helpless.

"Hey, hey, come on, now." He leans down and kisses your forehead, moving down to your lips. "I know what'll cheer you up." He pulls away from your arms and you try your best to hold in your tears while he walks you to the master washroom. "Pick out a bath bomb." He starts the water in the tub and makes sure it's hot; You hated cold baths.

You picked out a lavender scented bath bomb and once the tub filled up, Harry set it to the side and you both stripped down from your clothing. He stepped in first and stretched his legs out along the bottom of the tub while his body was in the corner. You stepped in, sitting in between his legs and his arms wrapped around while the back of your head laid on his chest and your back pressed against him. He handed you the bath bomb and you gently tossed it into the tub while he turned the jets on.

"Tell me about your day." He whispers in your ear while playing with your hair.

"It was horrible," you mutter.

"What happened?" His lips kissed your neck over and over again, moving up to your jaw.

"Well, First I tripped up the stairs and then I spilt coffee on myself and then I hit my toe on my desk." You felt your chest get heavy and your eyes water. "A-and then at the end of the day, I-I sent out the wrong papers by accident because I was given the wrong documents and I got yelled at for it." A couple tears fell from your eyes as a sob racked through your chest. Harry pulled you impossibly closer to him and kissed your head.

"Baby, that wasn't your fault. You were given the wrong papers." You hiccuped while his hands played with yours. "Please don't cry, angel love." His thumbs wiped away the tears but more kept falling.

"I-I hate this job, Harry." You sobbed into your hand while he tried to calm you down. "I-it's so s-stressful a-and everyone is s-so mean to m-me because of w-who my h-husband is a-and I-"

"Baby, you need to quit. This job is going to drive you mad." He sounded so sincere and was being so kind to you. You'd hate taking all of his money for granted while you sat on the couch, so you always sucked it up and went to work.

People at your work always loathed you, simply because of who Harry was. They were jealous, you knew that, but it still hurt when people would give you the wrong documents on purpose, or call you rude names, or talk about how Harry was definitely cheating on you even though you knew he would never.

"B-but I n-need a j-jo-job." You sobbed even harder and it broke his heart to see you like this; he was trying to keep his own tears in.

"My love please, take a breath." He whispered and you tried to take a breath but instead it turned into a sob. "We don't need you working so we can pay our bills, you know that. I make more than enough money for the both of us and this, this stupid job, it's going to drive you bonkers." He repeated and began rubbing circles on your hips. You loved his touch.

"B-but I d-don't want t-to take yo-your money f-for g-granted a-and it's n-not fair for you t-to pay f-for everything." You hiccuped, trying to calm yourself down but still sobbing.

"You're not taking it for granted, love. I know you love me for me and not for the money or the label. I know your love is genuine and can't be bought." He reminded

"Harry," You murmured while looking up at him through your lashes.

"I'm not letting you step foot into that office again." He said a little firmer this time. "You can't have this much stress put on you. What if you got pregnant? This kind of stress could kill our child." He stated. "You're going to call and quit tomorrow morning and we're going to take a well deserved vacation to clear your head, yeah?"

"Vacations r-require m-money, Harry." By now you had calmed down a little, but a couple tears had still fallen.

"I'm not taking no for an answer." He nuzzled his face into your shoulder. "We'll have so much fun. Been almost three months since we've gone on vacation." He reminded. "Let's go to Fiji, yeah?" A smile appeared on his face, dimples and all. "Would be so fun, angel." He coaxed. "Could take romantic walks on the beach after a lovely dinner, and then I'd take you back to the hotel room and have you to myself." He squeezed your bum with his hand and your body shivered. "Could even get one of those couple's massages you've been talking about, hmm."

"Stop," You hid your blushing face in his chest.

"Better start packing, my love." He kissed the top of your head while you sniffled. "I'll call my assistant, have him book it for us."

"I love you." You murmur while you bring your head up, his green eyes meeting your glossy ones.

"I love you more, angel." He kissed you and lingered for a moment before pulling away and pulling you impossibly closer to his chest. "My beautiful wife." He whispered while you closed your eyes and wrapped an arm around him.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

89 24 25
PLEASE READ 'SPLIT' BEFORE READING THIS!!!!!!!! Mature content read at own risk
33.2K 517 17
I wrote these forever ago, but I thought I would post them here for people. If they are cringe, I apologize.
16.1K 229 18
just some fluff larry one shots that I wrote coz I was bored. I might add smut but idk if that will happen coz I write terrible smut
7.4K 442 31
The comment that started it all: @1dlover: You and Harry would look so cute together!! completed and edited. Started on: 05/27/18 Ended on: 03/19/19 ...