Love sick (BnHA Various x Rea...

Por Awesomelemonaids

I love you and you love me, but we're sick. We drove each other insane with our obsession and infatuation. Yo... Mais

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

8

5.3K 255 103
Por Awesomelemonaids

After leaving the arena, I headed back to the main U.A buildings and to the infirmary. I had never been there before but walked past it a few times while making my way to classes and the cafeteria for break.

Turning a corner, I noticed the sign up ahead and signed in relief. Walking around like this was really boring, I knew that I could be overly lazy but feeling like this enforced that fact.

Approaching the door, I knocked and slid it open, immediately noticing the heroine Recovery girl tending to Midoriya's wounds. They both turned to me, Recovery girl having a smile which stretched across her wrinkled face.

"It's nice to see you again, Miss (L/n)," she greeted. I bowed my head to her as I walked further into the room, taking a seat in a chair located next to Midoriya's bed.

"You too, Chiyo," I responded, receiving a poke in the side from her syringe-shaped cane.

"You're still the same, getting too comfortable, huh?" she chuckled. I shrugged my shoulders, pulling my mask down and hood back to fully expose my face.

"I guess so, but when we met you said I could call you whatever I wanted so..." She rolled her eyes behind her visor.

"You've still got a smart mouth." She paused before laughing again, turning back to the green-haired boy who sat on the bed, wondering what the connection was between me and well-known healing hero.

"Rest, Midoriya, I'll be back in a bit." And before he could say anything, she left, sending us a smile before she disappeared. After the door slid closed, I turned to Midoriya who staring at his lap with red cheeks.

"You feeling alright?" I asked him, catching his attention. He looked up, green eyes locking with mine.

"Y-yeah, it's just Recovery girl's quirk wore me down," he admitted, nervously scratching his cheek.

"If you wish to sleep, go ahead and I'll you be." His eyes seemed to widened as if the suggestion was the worst he had ever heard.

"No!" he blurted out, becoming flustered after his unintentional outburst. I couldn't help but let out a small amount of laughter, leaning back in my seat to get into a comfortable position.

"Calm down, I'll stay if that's what you want." He calmed down but still looked embarrassed, not that I blamed him, he made it very obvious that he wanted me to be there. There was a moment of silence before I decided to speak.

"You did a good job out there, congrats on the win." His face seemed to radiate even more heat, his eyes glued to his lap.

"T-thank you. You did a-amazing out there too, I was happy to finally get to see your quirk in action. Your plan was so well thought out even though you had such little time and I never even thought to use the other building. Then I saw you jump off and thought you were gonna fall but then you magnetized yourself to wall. That was so cool, then the windows started shaking and it made me really curious. I didn't know that other girl could do that, and then you jumped though the windows when they broken and then-" He stopped muttering when he noticed I had moved from my seat, sitting on his bed instead. My legs hung over the edge, swinging back and forth out of habit.

"No need to talk about it so much, I know what happened, I was there," I teased. He nodded, beginning to mutter his apologies. To snap him out of it, I flicked his forehead. He rubbed it from the small amount of pain, returning his attention to me again.

"You mutter a lot, don't you?" He sighed, slumping his shoulders.

"Sorry, it's been a habit ever since I was young."

"No one else to talk to?" I asked, having him jolt in shock because of the accusation. It looked like I had hit the nail right on the head. Letting out a quiet snort, I glanced at him in the corner of my eye.

"Lonely people tend to talk to themselves or to no one at all." His gaze fell to his injured hands, feeling as if what I was saying was to scold him.

"I'm not scolding you, Midoriya, I'm just saying. You ever seen me start a conversation with anyone in our class out of my own freewill?" He paused to think, finally realizing that I had never done it. If no one had approached me, I wouldn't have known anyone, they probably wouldn't even know my name yet.

"So, you're lonely?" he asked, a hint of sadness in his voice. I shrugged my shoulders, pulling my legs up onto the bed to cross them.

"A little, I mean I have one friend but everyone else I know has either died or been taken away from me," I admitted. My gaze was locked on the floor, partially regretting that I had opened up to this boy I barely knew. But something that shocked me was the feeling of something touching my hand. Peering over my shoulder, I watched as Midoriya picked up my hand and held it gently.

"We can be friends if you want, (L/n)," he offers, refusing to look at me. Not fully trusting it, I lent closer to further examine his face. Midoriya's entire face turned red, his hands moving up to hide it.

"W-what are you doing?" he panicked. I looked at him harshly, in his eyes it probably came across as a glare.

"How can I trust you?" I pushed, pulling both of his hands away by his wrists to see his face. 

"W-w-why don't you trust me?" he asked, trying to pull back. But he stopped when he noticed how my grip loosened, my face returning to its neutral resting expression. I eventually released him, my hands moving to rest on my thighs.

"It's hard for me to know if people are being genuine or not, throughout my entire life I've had people take advantage of me and act like they own me. I can be too trusting sometimes so I just want you to promise me..." I trailed off, stopping because I wasn't sure what else to say. Midoriya seemed speechless also, his mouth opening and closing like a confused goldfish. Taking a deep breath, I repeated myself.

"Midoriya, can I trust you?" Without hesitation he nodded, a serious expression replacing his confused one.

"Yes, I want to be friends with you (L/n) and I promise that you can rely on me," he declared. Now it just sounded ridiculous, making me burst out laughing. The greenette watched as I held my hand over my mouth, calming myself down. After all that, he seemed surprised with what had happened.

"You're strange, (L/n). You come across as mysterious and isolated but you show compassion and laugh..." he thought aloud, seeming shocked that he had said it externally. I hummed as I lay back on the bed, my legs hanging off the side still but my head lay along side Midoriya's covered legs.

"I know, naturally I feel empty but I have these weird emotional urges, y'know? Like when you looked upset yesterday because you thought you were gonna get kicked out and before when you said some dumb sounding shit. I just can't seem to help it, anyway, sorry for ranting to you." He shook his head, as he lay back down so his head rested on his pillow.

"I told you we could be friends, I haven't had any for a long time but I promise that you can trust me with anything," he said quietly. I hummed, sitting up and changing my position so I lay on my stomach, arms keeping my chest, neck and head off of the bed, my eyes locked on the resting boy.

"I guess, by the way, what's up with you and Bakugou?" I asked, hoping it wasn't anything too personal.

"Huh? Oh, Kacchan and I used to be friends when we younger but he changed when he got his quirk and started picking me."

"Bullying?" I cut in. Midoriya hummed, audibly swallowing the lump in his throat. I could tell he found embarrassment in that, future heroes weren't known for being the prey of bullies.

"You don't have to admit it out loud if you don't want, people always used to bully me in middle school. They took advantage of my situation and tried to use it against me," I told him.

"Your situation?" he questioned, wanting more details. Not really caring if he knew, I said it.

"At that point, I was placed in a family with a guy who already attended the school so everyone knew we weren't related. People called me an orphan, a reject and some even said I was quirkless," I admitted.

"Qu-quirkless? But you have a quirk." I nodded, pulling at a lose piece of thread on the sheets which were covering Midoriya.

"Yeah, but I refused to use it. Never really wanted my quirk, its caused me so many problems."

"But your quirk is amazing!" Midoriya argued. I raised an eyebrow, sighing.

"Sure it is, in the eyes of people who know nothing, it's a gift." Midoriya seemed annoyed by this, quietly huffing.

"Oi, don't get mad. Let's stop talking about my quirk, why don't you tell me more about that Baku-bastard," I suggested, snickering at my own insult.

"Oh, as I said Kacchan started changing after he got his quirk. We actually used to be friends and played together but then he started to hurt and harass me. He's really powerful and he knows it, as did everyone else. He had other kids follow him around as his yes-men and they did the same. He's not the nicest person and thinks very highly of himself, he wants to be the number one hero," he finishes, seeming sad. I poke his leg to get his attention, catching his gaze.

"Sounds like a narcissistic asshole, don't worry about him. Since we're friends I'll protect you too, not that you need it, you could probably kick his ass if you trained your quirk more," I told him. He laughed, smiling widely.

"You really think so?" I nodded.

"Well yeah, he calls you Deku, right? Like useless or something? He can get fucked." He looked shocked by my use of profanity.

"Sorry, I get carried away sometimes but that just means I'm getting comfortable around you." A light blush dusted his cheeks as he sent me a small smile.

"I'm happy that you trust me more." I shrugged my shoulders, eyes drifting to the door as it slid open. We both expected it to be Recovery girl but All Might entered, yelling 'I am here' before he began spurting blood from his mouth, turning into small might in a matter of seconds. Midoriya panicked, not knowing that I knew about this.

"It's good to see you, (L/n)," All might greeted, approaching me. I got off the bed and accepted his hug with open arms, it was nice seeing him again. The boy sitting on the bed was very confused.

"You too, All might."

"Huh? How do you know each other?" Midoriya asked, looking between the two of us when we pulled apart. All might chuckled, his hand ruffling my hair.

"I have known (L/n) for only a short time but she is someone who is very important to me, like a niece if anything," he admitted, wiping the blood form his chin. I nodded along with what he said, agreeing. The heroes were much like family to me, well the ones I knew anyway.  But this didn't really clear everything up for the green bean.

"How did you meet?" he asked, almost desperate to know the connection between his mentor and the girl he was crushing on. I smiled softly at the memory, remembering how genuine and caring All Might had been to me despite my family background.

"He saved me."

This is only a small portion of your backstory, there is a tonne of other shit that you will also find out soon. Next chapter, you'll get to know more about your connection with the heroes and hang out with a few of the boys. Hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

6.1K 304 44
"He positions his forehead to match hers and they both breathe heavily. She looks at his swollen lips as he looks at her heated cheeks. They both loo...
222K 6K 10
You're already aware of his villain life and you aren't involved with his villainous actions nor will he let you meet his co-workers. You didn't fall...
1.4K 66 35
You would think after seeing my own mother die, I would be sulking in a corner somewhere, but what's the point of wishing for something you can never...
14.9K 476 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...