The Kind Man

YU5UF12 által

When Sirius is released from Azkaban after being given a trial he changed everything. 1 being Harry's life 2... Több

The Free Man

96 8 2
YU5UF12 által

It's been a 3 years since Sirius had been taken to Azkaban for a crime he didn't commit.

However one day Sirius asks for a trial to prove his innocence.The only reason the Ministry agreed was because they 'knew' Sirius was going to lie to get out.

So on the day they give him Veritaserum.
Which Sirius agrees to use.

"What is your name?"

Fudge asked the 24 year old.

"My name is Sirius Orion Black."

Sirius replied.

"Who was Secret Keeper for the Potters?"

"Peter Pettigrew."

The Minister was shocked.He thought he just broke the effects of Veritaserum.

"Who was the Secret Keeper for the Potters and tell me truthfully!"

Fudge demanded.

"Peter Pettigrew!If you want a memory I will show you what me,James and Remus we're talking about that day."

The Minister agrees.

The Memory:

"James you can't make me Secret Keeper!"

Sirius exclaimed.

"Why not Sirius?"

James and Remus said in unison.

"Because I am too obvious.I would never go say what your location is.After all you have done for me I can't forget that.I suggest you make Peter the Secret Keeper because nobody will guess that it is him!"

Sirius explained his reasons.

"I understand I'll make him Secret Keeper but remember this will only be between the 4 of us because I am going to tell Lily."

James went to inform Lily about this.

"Remus you would be too obvious as well.Who knows what could happen we might be tortured to insanity.Hopefully Lily agrees with this because it helps keep the secret more."

End of Memory

He then shows a memory that Pettigrew killed the Muggles.

The Wizengamot decides to free Sirius and give him compensation and they read out the Potter's will.He gets custody of Harry.

"I want the Daily Prophet here now!"

Sirius demanded.

The Ministry reluctantly get the reporters.

"I'm here today to address some things."

Sirius said over the microphone.

"Earlier today I ,Sirius Black, was freed and removed of all false charges that lead to me being incarcerated.Now I want to change some laws of this Ministry because of how corrupt it can be.1 being everyone who is taken to Azkaban must be given a trial to prove themselves either innocent or guilt.
2 being they don't act as if everything is going well.This caused a War because the Ministry weren't doing their job of keeping the safety.
3 we need more Aurors at schools.There could be a danger that school children aren't prepared for and they could end up seriously injured or dead."

Everyone cheered.Sirius addressed all the changes everyone wanted.

Sirius was given his position as Auror back.

He Floos to Hogwarts while the Daily Prophet create their paper.

"Professor Dumbledore?"

Sirius calls out for the old man.

"Ah yes Sirius.I've heard about you being a free man.What is the problem?"

The old man's eyes showed worry.He knew why Sirius was here.

"I am here because I am removing you as Harry's Guardian.I am his legal guardian and he's not to be taken to the Dursley's yet you still disobeyed James' and Lily's Will."

Sirius was practically screaming at Dumbledore.

"Y-Yes you can take him.Just go to-"

Dumbledore was interrupted.

"I know where to go!"

Sirius shouted.

Sirius takes the Floo to his office then apparates to an alleyway.

He heads off to 4 Privet Drive and knocks on the door.

Petunia answers.

"I am here to take Harry James Potter!"

Sirius said and Petunia's eyes widened.

"Vernon there is another freak!"

She tried to close the door on Sirius who put his feet in front of it and the door stays open.

He enters the house and finds Vernon.

"What do you want Freak?"

Vernon spat 'Freak'.

"I am here to take my godson Harry James Potter from this house.Now where is he?"

The demand in Sirius's voice scared Vernon.

"But if you take him who will do the cooking,the cleaning and how will Dudley have his fun playing with him?"

Vernon said the wrong thing.

"Cooking?Cleaning?If I see a bruise on my Godson let alone a scratch I will ruin you."

Sirius using his heightened sense of smell and awareness he found Harry in the cupboard.
Sirius was horrified.

The stench.

The blood stained walls.

Harry laid on the floor.His bone was showing.

"Oh Harry."

He tried to stay calm.

"Harry come over here.You will be going to a new home.I am your godfather."

Harry didn't know what to do so he stayed there and was shivering.

"Please don't hurt me!"

A whisper came out.

Why was the boy whispering?

That was the first thought that came to Sirius' head.

"I won't hurt you Harry.I am here to take you to a better home.Come here!"

Sirius was very nice with his approach.He was very kind to Harry.Something that never happens for him.

"Why - are -y-you being -s-so ki-kind to freak like me?"

Harry asked still very scared.

"Don't be scared Harry!I am kind because I believe that if you are nice to people they will be nice to you.Come on don't worry I won't hurt you!"

These words made Harry think.He went over to Sirius who lifted him up.

"I said I will ruin you Dursley.I will stick to my promise!"

Sirius calls the police on the Dursley's who arrest them and Harry and Sirius apparate to Sirius' Manor.
(Not 12 GP)

Harry looked at the size of the Manor and was immediately scared.

"Harry what happened?"

Sirius looked at Harry who was frightened.

"It's nothing."

Harry mumbled.

They enter the Manor.

"Harry I want you to drink this potion and then drink this!Do you understand?"

In reply Harry just nods he is scared on what would happen if he said 'no'.

He drinks a green potion that tasted like a strawberry and that was skin and bone regrow potion.

Then he drinks a sleeping potion.

Harry goes to sleep immediately.

Sirius takes him upstairs and uses some ointment for any scars he can find.
That was when he became shocked.
There wasn't a piece of skin that was normal.
Sirius put the ointment on and Harry's skin started to turning back into its old complexion.
Which was several shades lighter than it was originally this was because of the 4th degree burns Harry had suffered.

When Harry wakes up Sirius asks if Harry wants to eat.To his surprise the little green eyed boy did want to eat.

"What do you want to eat Harry?Your choice I don't mind what you say!"

Sirius said to the boy with a smile that comforted the boy to say anything he wanted.

"Can I have chocolate cake please?"

Harry asks still wondering if this is a test.

"Of course!Dinky!"

A house elf appears.

"Yes Master Sirius?"

The house elf asks.

"Can you get some chocolate cake for Harry please?"

Sirius was very nice to the house elf.

"Anything for you and Master Harry."

The house elf replies and apparates.

5 minutes later

Harry and Sirius and eating some chocolate cake.

"Harry who taught you to speak?"

Sirius asked.Harry didn't respond to that.

"Harry who taught you to speak?"

Sirius asked again.

"No one.I learnt myself."

Harry replied.

"You learnt yourself?Wow that means you are more special than I thought."

Sirius mumbled.

Harry didn't hear Sirius say this.

"Harry you know that makes you rare?"

Sirius looked at Harry who didn't understand.

"It makes me rare?But how does that make me rare Sirius?"

Harry asked.He was more confident around Sirius.

"There is a thing called 'et beatus' it means 'the blessed' that's what makes you rare.These 'blessed' people were thought to be extinct.
Now this thing gives you powers you will soon realise them but for now if you notice them never use them if I am not with you.It could be dangerous.The reason this was so rare was because there were only 1 per pureblood family.Your family is a PureBlood family in both sides.Your Aunt And Cousin are something we know as Squibs.I can get you some books for you to read because you need to know how to control your powers and I have 5 books that will explain this."

Sirius explained to Harry.

"That makes me more of a freak than I already am!"

Harry was scared that Sirius would do something to Harry.

"Why are you getting so scared Harry?No one will hit you."

Sirius is concerned about what Vernon did.I mean the kid gets scared of everything.

"It's just that Uncle Vernon called me a 'freak' my whole life.So did Aunt Petunia and Dudley."

Harry looks ashamed of himself.

"Hey no need to be ashamed of yourself!It's not your fault that happened.You are safe Harry.
Now let's go to your room!"

Sirius said smiling at the boy as he lead him to another room.

He opens the door and Harry's mouth drops.

"A-all this fo-for me?"

Harry asked.

"Yes!All for you!You see on the right is the bathroom and on the left is the toilet.Both separate.Do you like to read?"

Sirius asked the boy.

"Yes I do!"

Harry exclaimed.

"Now the wall behind your bed holds a secret.
If you say the words 'Golden Snitch' then it will open up to a secret room.Go try it!"

Harry walks to the wall behind his king size bed.

"Golden Snitch!"

An entrance appears and it leads down to a study room and library.

There are potion ingredients of every type.

Harry hugs Sirius.

"Thank you!"

This chapter was 1600 words!Thank you for reading!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

124K 4K 80
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
380K 18.3K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 35.2K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
811K 18.5K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.