Love and War~(A Synyster Gate...

Von MusicalPassion4Lyfe

Syn has always been tortuous. Especially when hes with his friends Jimmy, Zacky, Matt, and Johnny. Chrissy ha... Mehr

WHAT A LOSER!
WHY ME?
You have reached your final destination.
First day at school as a Couple..
Junior Prom

Few months later

18 3 0
Von MusicalPassion4Lyfe

Brian's POV:

Chrissy and I have been dating for quite a few months now and its now summer. We are both 16 now, we are legally allowed to do things, but we don't think we're ready or responsible enough.

Our Junior year is just around the corner.
Homecoming is almost here too.

On the first day of school, she dressed really nice. She always does. Our anniversary is coming up too.

"Hi, Chrissy." I say with a smile. I take her hand.

"Hi, Brian!" She says. Shes so pretty.

We walk to class. Our day is normal. We surprisingly haven't kissed yet as a couple.

We walk home and do homework together. Then we lay and cuddle. What she does next.....

"Hey Brian?" She asks.

"Yes, Chrissy?" I say. Shes leaning closer.

She kisses me. I wasn't prepared nor did i think this was gonna happen.

I kiss back. We kiss for a few moments. She pulls away and continues to cuddle with me.

It was so mysterious.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
394K 23.9K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 35.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
173K 4.9K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...