I Met Him On Tumblr

Da xburningdesire

The Urban Dictionary defines Tumblr as ‘the end of your social life’ and Google defines Tumblr as ‘a microblo... Altro

I Met Him On Tumblr
Home [1]
Nobody Does It Like You [2]
The Dog Days Are Over [3]
Knee Socks [4]
Memphis [5]
One For The Road [6]
On Our Way [7]
Adore You [8]
Happy [9]
Ultraviolence [10]
I Almost Do [11]
Off To The Races [12]
Adore You [13]
West Coast [14]
I'm A Mess [15]
Crazy In Love [16]
I Want It All [17]
Let Me In [18]
She's Not Me (Ride Or Die) [19]
Should've Said No [21]
Nothing Like Us [22]
Home [23]

Someone Else [20]

1.5K 107 15
Da xburningdesire

I Met Him On Tumblr

✥ Chapter 20: Someone Else ✥

>> “I used to believe love conquers all ‘cause that’s what I felt when you held me. I thought you’d catch me if I fall and fill me up when I’m empty. I don’t wanna see you go, I only wanna see you smile.” - Someone Else by Miley Cyrus

◂◂◂

 I sat on my bed and started sobbing. Why the hell were we even arguing? Jason was with me. He liked me. I was so pathetic. Of course he wouldn’t touch me. I wanted to go find Jason but I knew if I stood up my legs would probably give out.

            I don’t know how long I sat there, crying but my door opened and Jason walked back in and I immediately stood up, throwing my arms around him and crying into his chest. These tears weren’t because I was angry with him or because I was sad, the tears were because I was relieved. “It’s okay, baby,” Jason cooed in my ear. “I’m so sorry. I lo-” Jason stopped. “It’s going to be okay.”

            Was he going to say that he loves me? Why didn’t he? Would I have said it back? So many questions were running through my mind. He could’ve been saying ‘I lost my car’ or something.

            I moved out of Jason’s arms and said, “I’m sorry.”

            “You don’t have anything to be sorry for, sweetheart.”

            “I’m sorry for acting that way about Sammy, I’m sorry for screaming, I’m sorry for flinching.” When I mentioned flinching, a look of disappointment came on Jason’s face.

            “I don’t want you to be scared of me. I’m never going to hurt you, no matter how angry I get sometimes, I will never lay a hand on you.”

            “I know that Jase, I know you’re not going to hurt me. You were just so angry and then you left…”

            “I didn’t like seeing you scared of me.” He lay down on my bed and opens his arms. I lay down next to him, wanting to be as close to him as possible. “I don’t want to fight anymore. I won’t talk to Sammy anymore if that’s what you want. You come over Sammy, no matter what.”

            “No that’s not what I want,” I sighed. “I was overreacting.”

            “Nothing is ever going to happen between us.”

            “I know, I know. I trust you.”

            “You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me, Nea, never forget that.” Jason kissed my nose. “You know I met your Mum.”

            I started laughing. “Yeah, how was it?”

            “Well it wasn’t the perfect meet the mother I had expected but it’ll do. She didn’t even know you had a boyfriend. Am I your dirty little secret or something?” He joked.

            “I’ve told her like 20 times I’ve got a boyfriend but of course, she doesn’t listen to me.”

            “She wasn’t as bad as I expected,” Jason said and I laughed.

            “My Mum is… I don’t even know how to explain her. She’s one of a kind, that’s for sure. You can come and have dinner with her sometime soon and you better pray she likes you or she’ll probably make your life a living hell.” Jason gulped. “I’m joking!”

            “She looks like she could make my life a living hell.”

            “Aw,” I pinched his cheek. “Is Jason scared of my Mummy?”

            “Damn right I am.”

***

“He sounds so amazing!” Hope squealed. “I really want a boyfriend but ugh, everyone hates me.”

            I scoffed. “You’re gorgeous, you could get any guy you wanted.” I was so happy I had met Hope. She was one of the most amazing people. Internet friends were the best. You could talk to them about anything and they wouldn’t judge you. I preferred telling Hope everything and going to her for advice over anyone else.

            I had woken up with a good morning text from Jason so I was in a good mood. It was already Friday. I spoke to Hope until I had to go to school. Everything was going good with Jason, I hadn’t been able to see him since Monday but we spoke every night.

            “Are you coming tonight?” Olivia asked as we walked out of school.

            I groaned. “My head is killing so I don’t know. Don’t worry about taking me, if I come I’ll just get my Mum to take me.”

            “Jason’s going, right?”

            “Yeah.” Tonight, some kid from Jason’s school was throwing a party and Olivia was really good friends with him. I vaguely could remember him from a gathering at Olivia’s house.

            I walked home and when I got home, decided that I would go to the party. Mostly because I wanted to spend time with Jason and I knew he would come and stay with me if I stayed home. Hopefully my headache would go away. I decided to rest for five minutes and ended up falling asleep for five hours.

            I woke up, realising it was 8 o’clock. I still had a small headache but I was feeling a lot better now. I had a lot of texts from Jason asking me where I was and if I would be coming soon. I quickly texted him backs and told him that I’d be there soon. I got ready pretty quickly, putting a pair of jeans on and a random top that I’m pretty sure was Olivia’s. I put a little make-up and just put my hair in a messy bun.

            My Mum was awake, of course, and drove me to the party, no questions asked. I hadn’t had a chance to talk to her about Jason so in the car I asked, “What do you think of Jason?”

            “Your boyfriend?”

            “Yeah.”

            “He seems nice. Very different to Carson.” That’s the point. “Are you going to invite him over for dinner? Maybe I can meet his parents, make sure they’re good people?”

            “How about we go out with next weekend?”

            “Okay. I do want to formally meet him.”

            And that was the end of our conversation, she drove me to the party in silence and when I got there I told her I’d get someone else to take me home. I walked into the party and texted Olivia and Jason, asking where they were. Olivia answered immediately and I found her with Johnny.

            “Hey, how are you feeling?”

            “Better. I fell asleep for ages.”

            “Well you’re probably not going to get any better here,” she laughed.

            “Have you seen Jason?” I asked both Olivia and Johnny. We had gone out once the four of us and I know Jason really liked Johnny. Johnny looked down. “Johnny?”

            “I don’t know where he is right now but he’s been with some brunette every time I see him.” Jealously washed all over me. No. I would not overreact like last time. I didn’t want to fight with him again. I would just find him and make sure that bitch knows that he is mine and that he wants me.

            “Okay. I’m going to go look for him.”

            I called Jason but he didn’t answer so I walked around the party aimlessly for what seemed like forever but was only probably around fifteen minutes. When I found him I automatically wished I hadn’t.

            I felt like I was going to throw up when I found him.

            I felt my heart sink and I had to blink away the tears because there was no fucking way that son of a bitch was going to see me cry.

            I had found Jason with a red cup in one hand, with his group of friends. Isaac standing on one side and Josh on the other. When I first saw him I smiled and started walking to him and I opened my mouth to call ‘Jason’ but stopped walking when I saw Sammy walk over to Jason, a seductive smile on her face and kiss him.

            1 second passed

            Push her away, I begged.

            2 seconds passed

            Jason, I trust you.

            3 seconds passed

            Jason, please.

            4 seconds passed

            Push her away, I begged for one last time.

            5 seconds passed

            I was fucking angry.

-

I am so so so sorry for not uploading in what seems like forever!! My laptop broke and I just got it back but I'll keep uploading once a week from now on :)♥

Thanks for reading xx ♡

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
618K 2.4K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...