Completely Attached

Bởi UnconventionalB

Love Comes in Many Forms. Note: none of the characters are mine and any photos are property of their origina... Xem Thêm

1. Alex and Britain
3. Alexandra
4. Alexandra
5. Britain
6. Britain
7. Alex
8. Britain
9. Alexandra
10. Britain
11. Britain
12. Britain
13. Britain
14. Britain
15. Alexandra
16. Alex
17. Britain
18. Alex

2. Alexandra

1.5K 93 40
Bởi UnconventionalB

Alex was so happy that she didn't have to wear a heavy coat today.

The thought flitted through her mind as she tugged on the end of her hoodies strings, her attention divided between listening to the lecture about black political activism in the 60s and 70s and the pretty one she saw yesterday. She chuckled to herself everytime she thought of him as being pretty.

She quickly turned attention back to her laptop, typing up notes after the professor shot her a few looks more than once, indicating that she knew Alex wasn't paying attention. Opening her laptop, she figured taking was better than getting called out in class.

But still, that loc filled head still occupied her mind as the community activism of Huey P. Newton was jotted down into several bullets points within her notes. Though interesting and well within her interests, the lecture was running a it long, which wasn't really good for her since she started to bounce her right leg uncontrollably and she clicked the pen in her pocket almost compulsively.

'Alright that's it for today. Remember to do your blackboard assignments BEFORE the next time I see you.'

Huffing a sigh of relief, Alex dashed out of the room, the building's exit right in front of her.

Britain

Britain went to the edge of campus to read. Reading was the escape he found solace in when he felt overwhelmed, anxious, or even bored. It was great that the wind wasn't blowing today so he was able to sit outside and read with little interruption or distraction. He also came out here to pray.

He found that praying was easier when he did it nature, so he quite often silently prayed as he walked or sat down a did it as he read. Britain's faith in God was quite important to him, so being out here was something he took time to do everyday.

Finishing his finally thoughts, he looked up and spotted her again, this time a computer bag slung over her shoulder as she walked in the direction of the girls dorms. I guess they must've both had a great sense of awareness, because she nearly came to a halt when she caught Britain's gaze.

He was still confused by how a woman could be handsome. Or at least pretty in the most masculine sense of the word.

Forever seemed to pass by as their eyes met, waiting for one another to break the uneasy silence that stood between them. Eventually Britain reached up to push one the locs out his face and waived awkwardly, not knowing what to do. When the greeting was returned he shank reflexively as his self consciousness kicked in.

To his surprise, the face across from his stretched into a broad grin, adding a new attraction to that prett-...... handso-..... what ever it was Britain liked it. Noticing his awkwardness the woman across from him raised her head as if in triumph and gave him a wink, turning to go in the direction she meant to move in before she'd stopped

Britain sat in thought, wondering who she was and why he liked her.

Alexandra

Alex sat on the edge of her bed, her homework getting done at an uneven pace throughout the evening, distractions popping up all around her as she tried to reply to these Blackboard posts. But that guy kept popping up.

Fuck this.

She put on a warm sweatsuit and grabbed the basketball in the corner, dashing down the stairs to the basketball court next to their dorm room. Although it was cold, she didn't mind cause that meant that nobody else would be outside to disturb her or ask to join in.

After about an hour, she felt way better. Moving her body felt natural despite the 40 degree weather, and she almost didn't notice until her knuckles started to radiate that dull paint again. Sometimes the cold exacerbated the pain, which was the one thing that finally got her to stop.

That and hunger. Luckily her car was about 40 feet away so getting to food wouldn't be too difficult. Plus she saw what was in the cafe earlier, gagging at the thought of eating it.

Driving up to the Chick Fil A up the nearest turnpike, Alex made the mental note to go inside when she saw all the cars wrapped around the building and several employees outside in jackets and coats. Why the hell were they out here. Shaking her head, she made her way to the entrance.

Damn, there he is again.

Britain.

If there was a contest for social anxiety and self consciousness, Brit would walk home with platinum in both categories.

The campus shuttle was convenient for some things, even though it was delayed at least 15 minutes most of the time. A big plus was that it stopped by food places, and Chick Fil A was the one he could deal with.

But he could never control the anxiety he felt in public. Silently twisting the string in his hoodie with one hand and eating with the other, Britain was almost hyperventilating as he observed the sea of people sitting in throughout the restaurant. It didn't help that for about the last five minutes a group of people kept giggling in his direction.

At first he thought nothing of it, that is until the gestures and head nods started pointing in his direction. Although he wanted to be mad and politely mug them, he could never find the ability to do so, and often wondered what it was they were laughing about. Or what about him was so funny. Sighing, he tried to focus on the chicken sandwich and nuggets sitting in front of him.

That is until he could've sworn that a hand swatted his drink off the table, feeling the Sprite deep through the top of shoe and into his sock.

'Aye my fault bruh.'

Though it was intended to serve as an apology, the laughs and chuckles that came after it from the guy and the group he was with made him think otherwise. He almost stood up until he spotted the security guards, not wanting to make a scene and let it get back to campus .

Huffing with frustration, he got some napkins and wiped off his shoes hoping that they weren't stained or damaged to badly.

As he cleaned his shoe, he could feel the anger boiling up in him, but most of all he felt hurt.

'The Fuck I do to them.'

Alexandra

Alex was rather annoyed.

And she didn't like bullies. In observing the boy who had been on her mind lately, she saw a group of people from campus knock his drink onto his shoes, for what reason she couldn't fathom 'cause he was minding his own business.

'Hello, how may I take your order?'

The question caught her off guard, and though she placed her order, it gave her an idea that would give her an excuse to finally speak to the guy only 20 feet from her.

Though she wasn't going to eat there, she still grasped the two drinks and walked over to him, butterflies popped up in her stomach that were distinct from the hunger she'd felt for the last half an hour.

Here we go......

Britain

She was handsomer up close.

As Britain looked up, she thrust a new large drink cup into his face, the fact that she was replacing his drink taking a second to register is his brain.

'Uh, hi. Here's a new drink.'

Britain clutched the cup, half thinking that it was a joke before feeling grateful for the gesture.

'Thanks. I really appreciate it.'

'You're welcome. That wasn't cool, I woulda wanted somebody to help me if niggas did something like that to me.'

'Right. I feel you.'

The tension between them grew until it was nearly thick enough to cut with a knife, and Britain really didn't know what to say further so he starting to let his free hand fidget and stand on the balls of his feet. A slight blush rose to his cheeks as he stood there waiting but not wanting it to end.

'Ight, well I'm Alexandra.'

'I'm Britain', he said a bit eagerly.

'I'll see you around then', she said with a smile, a toothy grin spearing on her face as she stepped out into the cold and Britain sat down to wait for the next shuttle.

COMMENTTTTTTTTTTT

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

68.4K 1K 8
𝐈𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲? 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐨𝐞𝐥 & 𝐀𝐬𝐦...
9 0 28
Sometimes, love is enough and it comes back to you.
2.3K 636 83
[COMPLETED] Sometimes I think I have no real personality but a weird combination of likes and dislikes and a morbid sense of humour that masquerades...