Adventures In Babysitting The...

jxhnlennxn tarafından

[COMPLETED] Elisabeth is a 18 year old girl. She has two friends to support her. Everything's normal until so... Daha Fazla

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 6

257 10 0
jxhnlennxn tarafından

The next day....
I went to work and ran inside.
Sadie: "Elisabeth! What's the rush?" She comes towards me.
Elisabeth: "it's Paul" her eyes wide open.
Elisabeth: "he-he almost....kiss me...." She squeals loudly.
Elisabeth: "almost"
Sadie: "you and Paul are soon going to be the best couple!"
Chase: "I one hundred percent agree with Sadie for once"
Elisabeth: "you guys" I softly said while getting the box fill with new records.
Later....
I drove back home and it was late. I open the door and see the boys softly asleep, where's Paul though? I shower, brush my teeth and change into my pajamas. I walk inside my room and saw Paul sitting on my bed.
Paul: "hi Elisabeth" he said quietly and smiles.
Elisabeth: "hi, you've been waiting for me?"
Paul: "yeah" I blush and look down.
Paul: "I'm here to finish what happen in the kitchen" ah yes...the kiss. I laugh lovingly.
Paul: "May I?" He comes closer to me.
Elisabeth: "yes, yes you may" he touches a part of my hair, and kisses me. I kiss back. We pull our lips apart. We look at each other.
Paul: "I've wanted to do that for a long time you know"
Elisabeth: "I did as well, I always told myself not to" we kiss again. We lie on my bed.
Paul: "I don't want to leave you if I have to go back"
Elisabeth: "I don't you to leave either" after that we both fall asleep.....
I woke up and quietly walk to the bathroom. I did my usual morning routine and dress into my job uniform. I walk to the kitchen to make breakfast. I decided to make oatmeal. While making it. John comes in.
John: "hello darling"
Elisabeth: "hi" I said shyly. Paul comes in.
Paul: "ello John, hi Elisabeth"
John: "hello macca"
Elisabeth: "hi" I stir the oatmeal with a big spoon.
Elisabeth: "when is George and Ringo ever going to get up" I mumble to myself.
Elisabeth: "GEORGE! RINGO! WAKE YOUR ASS UP! John laughs and rubs my shoulder. I swear this boy is trying to do something. In the corner of my eye I see Paul glaring him. He pushes John away and gets closer to me.
John: "ow! Why did you do that!"
Paul: "you're getting a little to close my dear" George and Ringo come in.
Ringo: "hello Elisabeth" he kisses my cheek.
Paul: "stay away from her" he slaps his arm.
George: "it's not like you're dating her"
Elisabeth, "ANYWAYS! Heres breakfast, I gotta go, see ya!" I left the apartment.
Paul's POV
I sit down and started eating.
George: "so you have a thing for Elisabeth?" I smile and blush.
Ringo: "admit it! You love her!"
Paul: "fine! I do.."
All except Paul: "ooooooooo"
John: "I understand, she's a real beauty, shes more beautiful than any girls from our time"
George: "that's true" he says while eating.
Ringo: "did anything happen last night. I remember you told us you were waiting for Elisabeth"
George: "yeah! What happen!" I blush while remembering the night.
Paul: "well she came back, I told her and...."
George: "AND WHAT!" He says excitingly.
Paul: "we kiss...." the boys cheer. Now I regret telling them...
(OKAY BUT LETS ALL ADMIT, WE SHIP PAUL AND ELISABETH)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
255K 3.7K 93
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
200K 29.7K 115
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...