Truly, Madly,Deeply ~One Dire...

נכתב על ידי rockon230

Two sisters, four best friends. Carly, Zoya, Sarah and Jannat. They are the heart beat of each others hearts... עוד

Truly, Madly,Deeply
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~

~Chapter 12~

26 5 0
נכתב על ידי rockon230

Carly's POV

My alarm rang at sharp ten o'clock. I went to the bathroom and checked my nose. It didn't turn blue, but it did turn a light shade of purple. It was light enough to get covered by some makeup. I got ready for the day, doing the normal morning routine. As soon as I opened my door, the delicious smell of food captured my nose, it made my stomach grumble. I walked out of my room and went downstairs. Everybody was up and busy talking to each other. 

"Hey! Good Morning!" Eleanor said, hugging me, she's so nice. 

"Hey!" I said, letting go of her.  Before I said anything Niall said, "You need a 'Horan' hug!" He walked up to me and hugged the dear life out of me.

"You're in a happy mood today." I smiled at him. HIs eyes were so beautiful, man they were hot. Okay, Carly, stop checking out Niall's eyes.

 "Yeah because Eleanor cooked one of the most delicious breakfast!" Niall said, making me and Eleanor laugh. 

"Really! What did you cook?" I asked Eleanor. 

"Sausage, egg and cheese sandwiches'." Eleanor said proudly, making my mouth water. 

"Ooo! These look so delicious!" I said, putting a sandwich in my plate, and eating it. They were even yummier then they looked. Ugh, I could eat this non-stop. Okay, I'm on a diet from Monday.  

"What time are we going to the mall?" Eleanor asked me. 

"Erm, the girls will be here soon, so just stay ready." I said, munching down the rest of my delicious sandwich. 

"Can I come too? I promise I won't annoy you guys!" Louis said, showing his puppy eyes.  

"Of course you can come." I said, and he smiled at me. 

"Honey Booboo, can I come too?" Harry said, I looked at him and noticed that he was talking to me. I almost choked on my sandwich because I couldn't stop laughing. 

"Honey Booboo? Seriously Harry? Yes you can come." I laughed. 

"How's your nose?" Harry asked, sitting next to me. 

"It's better. Thank fully it didn't turn blue, but it's a little purple.'"I said. 

''But how comes it looks your normal color?" He said, his eyebrows furrowed. Oh my, he was such a confused child.

"Makeup." I chuckled, making him turn a little pink. 

"I'm sorry about it though," He said, smiling warmly at me. 

"It was an accident, don't worry about it."I said to him and got up to stretch.

We all ended up watching another game of FIFA, when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. 

   Zoya: Come out babe, we're here =P.

   Me: Coming. 

We ended up taking two cars because all of us couldn't fit in one car. Louis and harry went in one car and all the girls went in Sarah's car. Eleanor got along well with all the other girls and I was happy about that.  Zoya and Jannat knew about her from before and were first in their shock modes when they first saw Eleanor, but then Sarah controlled the situation so Zoya and Jannat won't embarrass themselves more. 

We reached the mall and got separated, Harry and Louis went to Prada and we four went to a dress shop which I forgot the name of. There were many casual dresses but also many for prom. Even though I don't wear dresses a lot, I still loved them because I know they look good on me. Conceited much....

 "This place is like heaven." Jannat giggled, adding another dress to her stack.

"I know right, there are so many choices!" Zoya said, I nodded in agreement. 

"I'm going to the dressing room; I think I grabbed all the dresses I want." I said, walking in the direction of the Dressing room. 

"I'll come with you!" Sarah said, following me. I walked into a room and dumped all the clothes on the little bench inside the room. I had to buy two dresses, one for graduation and the other for prom. I wore the first dress; it was a minty green high low. I stepped out of the room to show Sarah but she scrunched her nose together.

"Too bright for your graduation." She said, I groaned and walked in again to wear the second dress. I heard other familiar voices, it was Zoya and Jannat. I wore a violet colored gown which covered up my body to my feet.  I stepped out of the dressing room and showed Sarah. "This one is so beautiful but you're a clumsy freak and I don't want you to trip on stage in your graduation. Eleanor walked in with Louis and Harry following her. Zoya stepped out of her dressing room in a beautiful soft yellow colored gown. 

"Who are these beautiful ladies?" Harry said winking at me and Zoya.

"I think I'm going to buy this dress for prom," Zoya said, I think she was talking to herself. 

"It really suits you Zozo, you get that one." I told her, and then Jannat stepped out of her dressing room with her dress on, she looked so gorgeous. 

"You look stunning in that dress, love" Eleanor told her, and we all nodded in agreement. I went back in the room to change into another dress. I didn't like any of them because they just didn't seem to be the one. Zoya, Jannat, Eleanor and Louis went to the next shop to buy jewelry; it was only Harry and Sarah who stayed back for me.  

I had decided my graduation dress and I was confused between two dresses for prom. I wore my last dress, it was a royal blue color, it was plain but around the neck there was a beautiful silver design which made the whole gown stand out. I saved it for the last because I kind of knew that I was going to pick this one. I stepped out of the room and stood there so Sarah and Harry could tell me their opinions.

They both looked at me and then gave each other a glance and looked back at me. "You look beautiful." Harry said, giving me thumbs up. 

"This is the one; now change so we can go get the jewelry." Sarah said, stepping in the dressing room with me. She helped me take off the dress and clear out the dressing room. We stepped out and saw that Harry was already waiting for us on the long line in front of the cashier. We paid for everything and got together with the others. 

The day passed in a blur, we all went in the cars to go back home.  Zoya had bought me heals which were three inches tall, I was afraid to wear them because I'm a very clumsy chick, I hope that someone would be there to catch me if I fall.  We soon reached the house and we all greeted Niall, Liam, and Zayn. They were watching a game and had ordered food for all of us, the food hadn't reached yet.

"I had to tell you something important," Sarah said, sincerely. 

"Ok, where do you want to go?" I asked.

"I don't know, but not here." She said. I stood up and walked into the closest room, which was the game room. 

"What's up?" I said.

"Dads coming back next week for a few days. He took off from his business trip to come see us." Sarah said, her eyes looked into mine with strange fear.

"That's awesome! Oh my god, he's been on that trip for so long! Finally!" I said a huge grin on my face.  

"I know, but there's also something else." She said, looking away from me for a second. 

"What?" I asked, suddenly curious to know?

"He said as soon as he comes.....We have to go visit mom." She said sighing, I felt my heart drop, and the grin slip off my face. I shook my head.  

"I'm not going." I said, trying to keep my voice steady. "I will not go, never."

"Please Carly. Please." Sarah said, tears forming in her eyes. 

"I'm not, never! That woman is not my mother; she doesn't even deserve that title. She's a psycho, that's why she hasn't been able to escape the mental hospital for all those years!" I said, my voice getting louder as each word escaped my mouth. 

"Stop saying that, it's been very long since we met her." Sarah said her voice shaking; she looked away from me as she spoke.

"I don't fucking care! How can you be so calm about this, after all she did?" I yelled, I heard the voices from outside get quieter.

"It doesn't matter what she did! She's our mother and there's nothing you can do to change that!" Sarah yelled at me for the first time tonight. I heard somebody knock on the door. 

"Sarah? Carly? Is everything alright in there?" I heard Zoya say, a hint of worry in her voice. I glared at Sarah, as Zoya spoke. 

"If that's what dad wants, then tell him to go back to his trip without meeting me." I said, Sarah was about to say something, but I opened the door of the room. Everybody was standing near the game room with serious and worried expressions. 

"Carly, wha-" Zoya was about to say but I walked past her. I wore my shoes and once again walked out the house. Fear and resentment covered my emotions; my mind was blank like a white sheet of paper.  I made sure to know where I was going, so I don't get lost again. I felt a warm hand grab my cold one which made me stop in my tracks. 

"Carly?" Why the hell does he always have to  come after me? "Tell me what's wrong." He said. 

"Harry, why can't you just leave me alone?" I said, looking away from him and far off in distance. 

"That's my choice." He said, looking down at me. I looked at him and saw his eyes stared right at me.

"It's not like you ca-" I was about to say but he cut me off.

"I do care." he said, his voice louder then mine. I couldn't speak, I blinked back the tears, I can't cry, I couldn't break down in front of him.  I took a deep breath and exhaled. I looked into his eyes once more and saw that he was being serious.   "Tell me" He said.

"It's just, I can't....it's..." A tear slipped my eyes, and then another, that's all it took for me to loose my control over my emotions. I cried, I felt weak for crying over someone who was suppose to mean something important in my life, but she wasn't. 

I felt his strong arms hold me against his chest. I looked into his eyes once again, his eyes were puzzled and they wanted answers.

"People treat others like shit, and in the end the they think that in return I will care and be there for them even after all the shit they did.....'" I started.

.

.

.

Author's note:

Hey there! Long time no see! I hope you liked the chapter! If you're kind of unsure about what's going on, it's okay! Many things have been revealed in this chapter and many more things will happen in the future. 

Tell me what you think!

Make sure to VOTE.COMMENT.PROMOTE. This story! 

.

.

.

Luv yah,
Harpreet!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

138K 12.4K 81
Four years back, her brother was unjustly accused and brutally murdered, and now it is her life's mission to avenge his death. For the last four year...
4.9K 419 17
A story of three best friends who loved each other unconditionally and were ready to do anything for each other. But fate plays a cruel game when one...
26.9K 3.5K 26
This story is the story of the fate of a girl where she has seen pain since childhood and while seeing and feeling that pain, she learns to live with...
26.6K 1.8K 22
Zoya had love in her life and life in everything she did. She had known only smiles and innocence. But her life takes a complete turn at a point whic...