๐…๐ˆ๐Š๐€ โ™• ๐๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐–๐„๐€๐’๏ฟฝ...

Av ophexliairis

โwhen i met you my life became a daydream โž ยฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ฑ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ | ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐... Mer

PART 1
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XX
PART 2
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII

Chapter XIX

14.4K 325 172
Av ophexliairis

You gave me panic attacks
And I called it love

-unknown

Bailee Poppy was sitting in the great hall completing her NEWTS. The young Poppy girl was tapping her foot aimlessly regularly looking around in nerves. Bailee has finished the test long ago and now she was waiting for this torture to be over.

Her best friends had informed her a week ago of their planned departure from hogwarts, forever. Apparently the twins had been planning this for months and didn't want Bailee to worry, so they didn't tell her. Hell yes she was pissed at them for not telling her, but she eventually got over it and helped them plan.

The day they planned to leave on, was today. After their final NEWTS. Bailee was mad that they wouldn't be graduating together, but she understood why they wanted to leave.

Amidst all of the nerves she was feeling for her friends, Bailees mind started to wonder. Specifically to a red headed pillock. Or a jackass in her opinion. If she was being honest, yes she missed him. But he sealed his fate that night and Bailee had to fight the feelings she was so obviously feeling.

She didn't want to feel this way, but she did. She hated that she loved him. She hated that he didn't love her. She hated that she let him get to her. She hated that she opened up her heart to someone, when they just took it and broke it into a million different pieces.

Bailee was mad at herself, yes. But she was absolutely livid at him for doing this to her. She hated that he broke her. She hated that he had this power over her. She hated him. She hated everything about him. She hated the way his smile made her heart flutter. She hated the way when he embraced her she felt safe and warm. She hated all of it. She hated him the most.

Bailee stared at the paper fighting back her tears that were in her eyes. Even thinking about him made her want to scream and yell. Thinking about him made her want to crawl into a ball and cry for hours.

Did she love him? She didn't know. She used to love him with everything in her. But now she didn't know if she felt anything anymore. You may call her a coward for hating him after only one fight. But those words hurt Bailee and everyone knew they hurt her. The one thing Bailee never wanted to be called was a child, she wanted to help and she felt useless when people called her a stupid teenager.

And she told him that. He knew that she hated it. And he used it against her. She hated him for that. He knew where it would hurt her most and he struck right on the target.

Bailee was not a useless teenager and she knew it. She was going to prove him wrong. She was going to make sure he knew that she is fine without him. Even though she really wasn't. She wanted him to feel her pain. Call her emotional, fine. She what she cares. She loved and it got her hurt. She learned her lesson. When you mess with fire, you get burned.

***

"You ready?" Fred and George asked her as they stood outside of the great hall, that currently contained the fifth years, taking their OWLS.

"As ready as I'll ever be. So let's do this" Bailee smirked, hugging her best friends goodbye.

"We love you Bailee-" Fred started.

"You know that" and George finished.

"Yes I do. And I love you too. Now go kick Umbridge's ass!" Bailee yelled the last part with enthusiasm, pumping her fist in the air.

Fred and George whooped and set off the first fire work.

Let the games begin Bailee thought.

Fred and George waited for the perfect moment as they flew into the great hall, setting off many fireworks and causing chaos. What they do best.

Bailee watched as Umbridge got chased by a fire dragon and all the fifth years ran out of the great hall screaming in joy. Bailee following them.

Bailee ran out into the court yard and spotted Hermione, so she ran to her.

"Do you like it?" Bailee asked enthusiastically, her smile reaching her eyes.

"I knew you had something to do with this!" Hermione Exclaimed, yet her smile never faltered.

The girls both laughed and cheered, as they watched Fred and George fly away. Hermione turned around expecting to see a smiling Harry, but instead was met with his far off look as he toppled over.

Hermione and Bailee immediately crouched down beside him in concern. Hermione steadied his shoulders so he could look them in the eye.

"Sirius"

***

"Harry! Are you sure?" Hermione Exclaimed, rubbing after him up the stair case, Ron and Bailee close behind.

"I saw it it's just like with Mr. Weasley it's the same door I've been dreaming about for months only I couldn't remember where I've seen it before Sirius Said he was after something, something he didn't have last time and it's in the department of mysteries-" Harry rambled on, running up the stairs.

"Harry please just listen what if Voldemort meant for you to see this?-" Hermione started while stopping in the middle of the stair case.

"What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you?" Bailee finished.

"What if he is? I'm supposed to just let him die? Hermione, Bailee he's the only family I've got left" Harry said.

They all looked at each other in concern.

"What do we do?" Ron Said, breaking the silence.

"We'll have to use the floo network" Harry said as he continued up the stairs.

"But Umbridge has all the chimney under surveillance" Hermione pointed out, running after Harry.

"Not all of them"

***

"Listen, when I leave send a message to the order-" Harry started as they reached the fireplace in Umbridge's office.

"What do you mean you alone?" Hermione Asked looking at him.

"You guys need to stay here, I've already gotten you into this mess" Harry said, looking guilty.

"Harry when are you going to get it into your head, we're in this together" Bailee Said confidentially.

"That. You. Are."

***

"Tell me why were you sending a message to Dumbledore?" Umbridge Asked, trying and failing to stay calm.

"I wasn't-" Harry tried, but was interrupted by Umbridge's slap to his face.

"Tell the truth" Umbridge screeched after she slapped him.

Bailee struggled against the seventh year Slytherin that was holding her back, she already hated Umbridge. This made Bailee hate her more, if that was possible.

"I'm not lying!" Harry Exclaimed angrily.

"Fine. Then maybe we need a little something to loosen your tongue. How about the crusiatus curse?" Umbridge Asked in a sickly sweet voice.

This only made Bailee more angry, as she struggled once again. The seventh year Slytherin, holding onto her more tightly.

"You can't! It's illegal!" Hermione Exclaimed, she also was struggling.

"What Cornelius doesn't know, won't hurt him" Umbridge hissed.

Umbridge raised her wand to say the curse but was interrupted by a greasy haired monkeys monotone voice.

"You summoned me?" Snape Asked in boredom.

"Severus. Did you bring the vetriserum?" Umbridge Asked.

"I did not as you used the last of it on Miss. Chang" Snape Said, in his still monotone voice.

After much more arguing, threats, and helpless whimpers Hermione yelled something out that no one expected.

"Tell her Harry!" Hermione quickly said, looking at him with wide eyes, signaling him to go along with it.

"What? Tell me what?" Umbridge yelled impatiently.

"Dumbledore's secret weapon"

***

Bailee was standing in Umbridge's office still being held by the seventh year Slytherin when she had an idea.

"Ron, do you still have that candy on you?" She whispered to the young boy next to her.

"Yeah" Ron Said questionably, looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

She raised her eyebrows at him, hoping he would understand. He seemed to get it eventually as he let out a quite "oh" and dug in his pockets for the Puking Pastilles.

"Oi what do you think your doing?" Goyale yelled obnoxiously while eyeing the candy in Ron's hand.

"Got hungry" Ron Said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Goyale glared at him and ripped the candy out of his hands and shoved it in his own mouth, handing some to his fellow Slytherin's.

Bailee smirked slightly from where she was standing and watched all hell break loose.

Crabbe was the first to vomit, and he did it all over Malfoy. That was one of Bailee's favorite moments. Goyale soon followed and Umbridge's office slowly started to reek of bodily fluids, giving the DA members time to flee, grabbing all of their wands on the way.

They ran through the castle and onto the bridge, where they met an out of breath Harry and Hermione.

"How did you get away?" Hermione Asked as she took her wand from Ron's outstretched hand.

"Puking Pastilles. It wasn't pretty" Ginny said excitedly.

"So how are we getting to London?" Neville asked excitedly.

Harry looked over all of us, contemplating something. "Not that I haven't appreciated everything you've done for me but-"

"So do you want us all to help you fight? Or are those all just words to you?" Neville asked with a bit of sass.

Harry looked at all of our determined faces and Bailee gave him a slight nod, which was what made him make up his mind.

"So how are we getting to London?" Harry Asked, repaying Neville's question from earlier.

"We fly of course"

Bailee smiled at the young slightly dazed witch. Not aware of the pain that Bailee was about to feel. For a young girl whom she had just met would feel the worst pain imaginable, she would lose her first love.

——————————————————————————

Published 5/7/19

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

9.3K 2.8K 51
"๐‘Œ/๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก , ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’" ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘’...
66.2K 888 27
Moving is hard until you find the love of your life. Adventures await for you and him, what can go wrong? smutty y/n X Ron
329K 7.5K 46
๐‡๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐พ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐พ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐พ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐พ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—น ๐˜„๐พ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐พ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ. ๐‡๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€...
2.2K 54 103
New school, new personality,new possibilities In men, new friendships and relationships..., new life