FORCED

DemmieJeon

We got Forced for Legacy. WE WERE BOUND BY FIXED MARRIAGE. "We're married,but just on papers." It was a Force... Еще

CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05 (THE MEET UP)
Authors Explanation
CHAPTER 06 (Interaction?)
CHAPTER 07 (News Flash)

CHAPTER 03

1K 49 5
DemmieJeon

Lisa P.O.V

Its been a month since I talked to my mom.It's not that I don't wanna talk to her because of the argument we had but I just got caught up with work.So I didn't had the time to talk to her and I know she wouldn't call me first coz I know she know that I need space and time to think things through and to be honest there's this part in me that I'm quite thankful she gave me space coz I don't wanna be reminded by the same topic.

I don't wanna be pressured.

After finishing my work at YG I decided to visit my own company coz I missed it,I'll just be more patient coz after some months I'll be leaving YG coz the CEO,my dad,is coming back with my Mom, I just don't know when,tho I'm still the heir and soon I'll take over YG for good and other businesses we have.

So I drove for 20mins. to L&M building.

After reaching the so called location I went out of the car and be greeted by the people around,even the guards.

"Welcome back miss Lisa,"

"Hello ma'am Manoban,"

"Ma'am Lisa welcome back,"

"Good afternoon ma'am Lisa"

"Hi miss Manoban,"

They all greeted me with a huge smile,I did the same.My employees really have huge respect and adoration towards me because based from the murmurs I've heard it's because I treat them well,which is true because I treasure my employees and as chezzy as it is but without them L&M wouldn't grow this big.They've been a huge help.

I walked towards my private elevator which only me and Rosé are using and VVIPs,and ahuh double 'V'.

As I reached my room/office I was greeted by a beautiful light caramel haired lady who just gracefully turns towards me by the office chair/wheeled chair.(or whatevah you call it.)

"Helleew(The Melificent style)BOSS it's been a long time," she said sassily. Emphasising the 'boss' teasing me.

"Indeed,and it seems like you're enjoying my SIT," I said sarcastically then mocked her with a smile.

She frown and I smirked.

"Ugh Lisa! I miss you but I swear I f*ckin' hate you!" She stood up and approached and squeeze me with her hug.

"But I never loved you," I whispered teasing her and she harshly released me.

"You know I'm kidding right," I said and walked passed by her.

"Ever since, you're such a bad joker," she rolled her eyes 360,Sitting in a single couch.

"Be careful those eyeballs might come off," I spat and sat at my chair.

'Ugh nice to be back this chair of mine is so comfortable'

"And still your such a bully...ugh! Wait until you find your match b*tch."

"When? Got stock in a traffic," conceited me naturally showing.I lean my head in the headrest and looked up at the ceiling.

I heard her groan and I know she's frowning, "You hore."

"Language b*tch."

"Says the one who just cursed,"

"Still b*tch" and we both laugh.

I became bad mouthed every time I'm with her,seriously.

After a while she dragged me to the nearest restaurant near our building which she said was the most delicious restaurant she'd ever been and not to mention it was just a few blocks away from this building.

"Lisa, jinja this is the best,and by the 'best', I mean the best," her wide eyes and wide gestures she's just so extra,I swear she's so hyped rn.

"Okey,okey let me taste it," I said smiling at her while settling down.

I can say the restaurant was beyond my expectations it's fancy and stylish but cute at the same time,very environmental friendly, very nice it looks so clean.It has nice aroma as well,very Rosé like.

"C'mon, give me the best selling dish" I stated but I paused at a sudden thought and looked at her, "you're not that confident are yah?"I uttered with a smirk.

She smirked back, "The question is are you ready to get bloated?" She said while smirking,challenging me.

'Well girl, jokes on you coz I enjoy challenges'

"Bring it on," I said confidently.Then she called the waiter and boi she ordered a lot and said those stuffs are délicioso.

Well I got my expectations high on this.But I have no idea how we are gonna finish those food, it's way too much.

After half an hour.

And soon our orders came.

Hmm..I can't lie but even from afar I can smell them, their smells already lingering my nostrils.

'I'm starvin''

"You're drooling," Rosé chuckling on me and pointed me with her chopsticks where I nagged it off.I just rolled my eyes.

"Just call the waiter to hurry up,ppali!" I whined I'm so excited,it looks so delicious.

As soon as the food reaches our table me and Rosé looked at each other and dig in at the same time.She went first for the pasta and slurps it,while I went straight to the dessert coz I have crazy sweet tooth,sometimes I even prefer chocolates than actual foods.

"Hmm.. so delicious,"compliment kept creeping my mouth.

"Told yah," she said proudly.

"Yah,who owns this sh*t?"

See how bad mouthed I am,even in front of a meal.

"Well thats the funny part,this restaurant was my food source since who knows when,but I never met the owner I don't even know his/her name." She explained while pausing for a while then continued eating.

"You don't even know it's gender," I giggled.

"Ahuh,"

"Ah okey," I said in low tone,while my eyes roam around and saw the restaurant's name 'Moché'
Hm, so fetch.

"So CLASS right, Moché ,it's like pronouncing Mochi in a French way," she said when she heard me reading it.

"The owner must be f*ckin' rich,this foods are from heaven," I said drowning from the ecstasy the food just caused.

"Well that person is,this restaurant have tons of f*ckin' branches here in Korea,they're even planning to branch out overseas,that's what I heard."

"Wow," it's the only thing a could say nonchalantly and eat again. 

After the heavenly lunch,we went straight back to work because we're working on a new and huge launch of a new clothing line and new collection with a special person.

After working on the said project,I had to leave because of my tight schedule today.

"Chae,I'll get going," I bid my bye to Rosé.

"Okey,come soon arraso?"

"Ne,unnie"

Like what happen when I arrived they all greeted me me.I went in my car and buckled up and started the engine.

I was driving smoothly and was about to pass by the restaurant we had our lunch awhile ago until.....

Shwwwwp!( that's a fast moving car sound duh🙄)

I hurriedly step on the break which cause me to jump of my sit.

Shit!

Ptt ptt ptt (that the wheels being forced to stop from moving)

My hair went all over my face as shocked plastered on it.

I froze for a moment before I run my fingers to my hair and gripped it because of frustration and peek on my window to see the car who just cut on my lane and pass through like a FLASH and just drive through like nothing happens.

"Damn!" I Cursed and sigh.But that beautiful bloody red Lamborghini just averted and continued its path not even minding to check on me who is literally shacking.Even if it's just a mild accident,I really get scared specially coz I'm not used to having accidents not even once coz I'm a discipline driver who knows how to say sorry and have a little sympathy to simply checked on someone who I had bumped into.

'F*ck that douche bag'

Getting my nerves back I started driving my way to work,SAFELY as possible to avoid what happen awhile ago with that bloody red lamborghini car.And while making my way there I instantly forgot what happened because I was occupied with the meetings I have for today.

Damn I'm supper late.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

31.4K 1.9K 33
People can be forced to marry, But not to love - Jung Jennie I don't believe in love, Not su...
30.8K 789 28
It all started when our grand dad arranged us to marry. Few month after our wedding, things went fine. Back when my cold husband hated the idea of ma...
7.5K 103 23
Jungkook and Lisa got married with love but Jungkook mom always hate Lisa she thinks Lisa only need Jungkook money, she always hurt her even after Ju...
38.6K 961 37
・STAND-ALONE・ ❥ "I just want you to love me, the way you love her. But I guess that won't happen." "I love you, Jungkook." "She's just a forced marr...