Used for Nothing

Door axlise

IN NEED OF MAJOR EDITING- Trust me this book is a mess. You have been warned. • "This Can't be", He whisper... Meer

Used for Nothing
Chapter 2- Empty
Chapter 3- The Big Surprise
Chapter 4- Choices
Chapter 5- Forgiven?
Chapter 6- Life Ain't fair
Chapter 7-Can't be trusted
Chapter 8- Unknown presence?
Chapter 9- Changing
Chapter 10- Revealed?
Chapter 11- That's what She said
Chapter 12- Official
Chapter 13- Say what?
Chapter 14- Finding Hope
Chapter 15- The time, For a new Life
Chapter 16- Can you feel the love tonight?
Chapter 17- Leave Me
Chapter 18- You Again?
Chapter 19- Please repeat that?
Chapter 20-Ouch!
Chapter 21- Mission Impossible? Yeah right!
Author's Note
Chapter 22- Believe It or Not
Chapter 23- Is He?
Chapter 24- Indescribable!
Chapter 25- He's Back
Chapter 26- Heart Broken
Another Author's Note
Chapter 27- Here we go, again.
Chapter 28- The truth
Chapter 29- Secrets Vs Truth
ANOTHER Author's Note
Chapter 30- Prepared
Chapter 31- Repaired
Chapter 32- Ready or Not?
Chapter 33- I have My Reasons
Chapter 34- We're Ready.
Chapter 35- Fear and Surprise Never Mix
Chapter 36- Oh No!
Author's Note
Chapter 37- How? Part 1
Chapter 38- Not Happening (Part 2)
Chapter 39- The Journey Back Home (Part 3)
Epilogue
Author's Last Note

Chapter 40- The Message

491 6 2
Door axlise

Chapter 40- The Message

Rose stared at her mother- a sense of fear and worry covering her body. Its thick cloak seemed to have fallen off the moment Connor wrapped his arm around her waist. His arm seemed to have calmed her feelings or at-least saved her from breaking down. Rose was desperate on wanting to help her mother- I really did. Only I didn’t know how.

Ring.

Ring.

Connor’s phone chose the wrong time to ring. Rose turned towards him, her left arm under her right elbow, as her right arm dropped slightly from her chin.Rose watched as he excused himself, taking out his phone before opening the door and walking. Though, Rose missed his warmth and just him in general- She knew I could last for a while.

At-least I’ll have my time with her.

Rose thought.

“What do you mean?”

Connor’s voice boomed, making Rose jump in her seat as he went silent for a few seconds.

“But- wait, how did they find us? Is anyone hurt? Okay, we’ll be there soon... Yeah, yeah sure. Hold on there- Bye”

He finished. He quietly moved back in to the room. Standing near the door before finally speaking.

“We’ve got to head back to the pack house” He spoke.

“They’ve found us” he continued. Well that answers it all (sarcasm).

“Who’s ‘they’?” Rose ask, turning around to face him.

“Hunters and rogues”

* * *

“What’s going on?”  Scarlett asked, as she attempted to mask her voice with confidence only to have it break out in to worry and confusion. Her eyes trained on Connor and Rose, as they hurried in to their room, to deliver them the tragic and horrific news.

“We’ve been attacked”

Silence, surrounded all of us before Cameron decided to speak.

“What are we doing here? Let’s go!” He exclaimed logically, snapping everyone out of their small daydream.

With that, Rose kissed her father’s forehead before walking out. Connor patiently waited for me, which she have to admit, was very sweet of him.

That’s all you’re thinking about? The fact that Connor is ‘sweetly’ waiting for you? While your pack is suffering?  Rose's  wolf questioned, giving a harsh snarl at the end.

Shaking her head,she followed after everyone, jogging towards a highway, near the woods. Good- an escape. Looking from every direction, she nodded to everyone giving them a mental message that it was safe for all of them to shift.

They turned towards the shadowing woods before shifting in to their wolves. Each of them, coloured differently than any regular wolf. Their fur stood out, our colours were strong and vibrant.

This is it. The close ending.

Rose repeatedly thought, while they ran from the hospital. They were close, they knew it. They could hear the sound of cries and screams. It wasn’t until they came in to view of everything that they all had realised how bad everything was.

Some children crying over their dead parents. Yet, one by one were getting shot at or just attacked by rogues or hunters. The grounds were full of blood. Heck, it even splattered on trees.

Stay close.

Connor’s voice warned all of them, through their connection (mind-link). Rose glanced at him before nodding.  Scarlett was basically the first one to shift and walk out somehow still wearing her clothes from the hospital, surprising all of us. She turned before smirking at all of us before turning to all of them. She raised her arms high, creating an invisible force field. Everyone’s attention snapped towards all of us. Most of them snarling wildly, while some smirked. Thinking they had an advantage.

Only thing is, they couldn't see the protection. They were not like the six, they had special sights which only let them see. They were protected.

Up next was Cameron- all of them following after him yet watching his move, as Rose, Seth and Cnnor were left standing- as he kneeled down, on one knee, giving a glare to everyone that looked.   He touched the earth beneath him, breathing in deeply before opening his eyes. they weren't the same, as his usual eye-colour, no they looked evil. Fearful and dangerous. His eyes turned in to a pale, white-ish colour.

The earth shook underneath his touch, as a large crack formed from his hand all the way from the other side. Tree's around them, moved like a strong current surrounded them, the ditraction worked. The hunter's and rogues looked around them in fear and little confidence.

Seth stepped forward his eyes turning in to slits as he waved his left hand -circular motions- in front of him. Water rose from the cracks, the waters evolving into a face before a man's face formed. Seth lowered his hand before watching his 'character' work. Otherwise, killing the rogues.

Rose walked all the way to the front, the hunters fired arrows after arrows. Bombs around them exploded yet Scarlett's forecfield stayed stilled. Seth's minion kept going and Cameron's crack widened. Rose kept her face concentrated, a threatening glare in her eyes.

Hunter's started to retreat, yet Cameron gaurded them. Placed them in some sort of cage. Rose's eyes burned in red. She held out a fist, before facing it towards the sky.

Opening her palm slowly- a fireball formed. Its fire spitting every where on the grass. Without a second thought, Rose fired the ball out of the force field surrounding them, only for it to fire on the other side. Sending hunter's flying and cries echoing. Yet Rose didn't stop, she continuosly fired. Sending humans flying all of the place.

Suddenly, she stopped, as she noticed only one person standing from the other end- His back was towards everybody, the silence surrounding them only made Rose more anxious as to who their leader was. Scarlett broke the force field, her jaw clenching at the sight of the man.  

Slowly ,slowly he turned around.

James stood there. An evil smirk attached on his face, as he held a hand out while speaking in a cold and sharp tone-

"The revenge has been paid. Master, will be proud"

Connor didn't recognise his own step-brother's tone. Yet his thought was cut short when a tall man stepped out. His pale face and snarling mouth, gave him away- Vampire. Though, he looked familiar, rose couldn't recognise him.

"Indeed James, Master is in-fact pleased and proud" His voice was deep, yet his red, cold and hungry eyes stared at each other them.

Connor growled before lunging forward, the man's eyes snapped towards him as he smirked.

Who was he?

Rose wondered quietly before screaming out a cry as Connor met with the Vampire. His mouth widening, as connor approached. James beating his master, attacking Connor for him.

Rose shot a fireball at James, hopefully hitting him. Rose watched as James' fure lit on fire, his wolf's whimpering surrounded the place. Connor didn't stop moving until he was directly in-front of 'the master'. Connor gave a loud growl, making the vampire chuckle with amusement. His red eyes sparked with excitement.

"Connor, been a long time, hasn't it?"

Connor growled before pouncing on the man. James let out a howl of anger as hit fur stayed in-tact. Scarlett walked carelessly towards him before saying words in a language, one I didn't know of, her eyes closed. James was being slowly lifted, as he tried to jump down, only to be blocked again. every direction, failed. Cameron said a spell in his own language, surprising me yet watching as vines grew from the ground, growing higher and higher. Until it reached the same height as James, the vines surrounded the poor wolf before pulling it down with such force, the slap echoed across the land.

James' was dead. The possibilites of a person living through that- was unlikely.

Turning our attention back to the vampire, Rose watched Connor striking the Vampire. Snarling and Growling. Rose glared at a space above the Vampire, creating a mini Sun. Also burning the vampire- The vampire's skin made sizzling sound, as he slowly, slowly became weaker with in each attack.

Soon enough, he died as well. Rose walked over to Connor, who stared down at the body with a fierce glare. He looked up, seeing his mate walking towards him, giving him a nod. With out a twitch or a last look, Connor grabbed the vampire's head and twisted it.

De-taching itself from the body. They had won. It was All Over.

The end.

________________________________________________________________________________________

There will be an epilogue so guys don't worry! And thank you guys sooo much for reading this book of mine- AND YES. It is crappy but I will be making edits on it so :) oh and Merry christmas, I know its pretty late but yeah! Just wanted to wish you guys that final bye.. XD

Anyways guys as usual-

Vote, comment and Follow me.

Don't forget to check out my other book(s)! I love you all *cries* I CAN'T BELIVE WE'VE COME THIS FAR!!!

- Ella xx

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.2M 26.6K 21
Hard Mate Series Book 2. (This series does not have to be read in order.) ***** "I, Chace Winchester, reject you, Alyssa Jackson, as my mate and Luna...
1.3M 14.9K 12
There was never a story of an alpha being rejected, it was unheard but he was the exception. Alpha Sean Dawson had everything in his life, a strong p...
4.8M 150K 39
I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for pain but nothing happen. He froze smelling me. He pulled away with his eyes wide. He looked my over in shock and...
763K 17.6K 22
"I Logan Smith, reject you Emily West.", I try to smile. "I Emily West accept your rejection.", I try to say in the most cheerful voice, even though...